Dude, what the fuck...

Dude, what the fuck? I hadn't been paying attention to Anodyne 2 because the first one had really plain looking graphics so it didn't interest me much and I never played it. But I just happened to see some screenshots of the new one and this looks awesome, they went full 3D with it. I love these indie games going 3D with the sequel because it's always a kind of low-poly 3D and I love that aesthetic. The premise sounds really erotic too, I think I can get into this. Do I need to play Anodyne at all though? Like it just does not look very great, am I actually missing out or something? This one looks so much better.

Attached: ss_a61a2de502499b7894dc3f638bb2e0d83fe9c2a2.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

>Dude, what the fuck? I hadn't been paying attention to Anodyne 2
And neither has anyone else.

Well I am now because apparently you can shrink and go inside people's bodies and that turns me on.

But seriously, not a single person on this board played Anodyne? Didn't it come out in like 2013?

I played the original on some indie-steam platform that I'm 90% is dead now. It was actually pretty good, not as good as the games it was inspired by, but still worthwhile.

>replies go up
>posters remains the same
bro no one wants to play your game

Attached: 1546314614399.jpg (328x328, 46K)

Bro you are paranoid as fuck and it doesn't pay off. Shed your stupidity someday.

Attached: 1553679535767.jpg (359x275, 47K)

Also, I guess I will at least give it a try, so thanks for the answer.

>fake addons to defend samefagging
bruh

Attached: 1550002793214.gif (310x314, 1.21M)

And you've doubled down like an idiot. What a shame, Some people admit their stupidity, some remain forever stupid. You are the latter.

>is a liberal too
BRUUUUUUUUH

Attached: Dt7MDmpXQAIpXBY.jpg (300x291, 24K)

Anodyne 1 was boring

I’ve never heard of either of them and this looks bad.

Stop shilling your game, also the design of the player character is fucking ugly, and the general colour scheme looks like stale vomit.

>brings up politics out of nowhere
Good grief you people are mentally deranged. Get a life.

>spouts progressive nonsense
>is surprised when outed as trikebrained
BRUHhhh.....

Attached: 1543713303533.png (250x382, 154K)

>keeps whining about politics
>keeps spouting black twitter memes
This fucking moron is losing his mind, holy shit. I guess he got BTFO hard by that screencap earlier.

Holy shit you are actually shilling your game. No sensible Yea Forums faggot talks like you

I don't need to shill my game for it to sell well you idiot.
>inb4 idiocy

Why do devs come here? You're not going to get far, you faggot.

In after idiocy

Why did you just admit this is your game?

>shill can't handle the response to shilling
reddit spacing
NEVER SHOULD HAVE COME HERE

Attached: 1541885785167.jpg (636x699, 188K)

>>inb4 idiocy
>In after idiocy
BRUH LISTEN TO THIS DUUUUU

Attached: 1543452799639.gif (426x426, 3.13M)

The fuck is Reddit spacing anyway

I'm done giving you people any attention. You lose. No more responses from me. My game is great and will sell millions. I win.

its the spot between your balls and your asshole

Attached: 1554813509186.jpg (640x619, 79K)

Attached: 1562038274579.jpg (417x749, 63K)

Anodyne was neat and pretty short, though by modern standards it's a bit rote and takes a while to get to the real weird stuff. Far as I know 2 doesn't require any knowledge of the first and that game was more about themes and ideas than an actual plot anyway.

Also probably worth noting that Anodyne 2 isn't fully 3d, it switches between a kind of 3d overworld and 2d dungeons

Trash game and it looks like the dev is shilling his shit here. KYS OP, I'm specifically going to not buy your game now because of this thread. Enjoy your lost sale, retard.

I win. Trumptards BTFO.

BRUHHHH

Attached: 1533897535176.jpg (699x749, 116K)

nigger

>Can't talk about obscure games on Yea Forums otherwise you're accused of shilling
>Can't talk about obscure youtubers otherwise you're accused of shilling

lol shill

It's a game that's not even out yet. There are only a handful of people who can supply any meaningful discussion, and they are either jounalists or the devs themselves.

>jounalists or the devs themselves
people trying to sell their shit cant have valid arguments about them