Odyssey the Best AC

See it’s on sale. Is it worth the buy? What’s the best AC game?

Attached: 22B9504E-50C4-485A-9FDE-4857A123A201.jpg (1200x675, 192K)

For me, it's Kassandra.

Attached: 812140_screenshots_20181129235721_2.jpg (1600x900, 184K)

I've had non-stop issues with it on pc
>hard drive reads any other game perfectly fine
>boot up Odyssey
>mission scripts will fail constantly (I had to play the tutorial 7 times) and dialogue from earlier conversations will sometimes loop into the next conversation, some lines don't even play outright
You have the power of steam refunds to figure out whether or not it'll run for you

Maybe you should check your hdd for bad sectors.

Maybe you should shut the fuck up

You didn't have problems before because bad sectors weren't used to store any data.

I'm not that user but maybe i will check this time

>Kassandra will never choke you out

Attached: 1561293086614.jpg (462x430, 25K)

Is Rogue worth $10?
>inb4 just get Black Flag
I already played Black Flag and liked it

>buying Ubisoft games
>ever
got my saves deleted after a windows reinstall
deleted the game next just remembering how much shit is grindy on hard
if i wanna play ac again ill just replay 2 or blackflag or unity

Maybe you should copy your documents from disk C before reinstalling windows?

If you´re and old AC fan it´s probably not your style since it copied many RPG elements.
I think it´s an awesome game, and my favourite within a franchise i don´t really like, but it differs a bit from old AC games.

Attached: 1537876041107.webm (960x540, 2.52M)

Origins is way better than Odyssey.

I really didn't expect Ubisoft to actually succeed in making a good "strong female" character without SJW-fying her

I've got origins and its pretty good, but the sound is completely fucked on crack edition so considering buying it on steam

Playing origins rn and fuck me is it fun to explore. Probably the most I've been immersed in a setting since playing Morrowind for the first time. I was actually looking forward to Odyssey. How is it worse?

Literally too big with too much padding. For extremely long stretches of gameplay there won't be a big story moment, any interesting character interactions, or well designed quests or areas. Just camps, fortresses and caves with some checklist for them. I'd be very surprised if people who claim to love the game could actually name more than 5 cultists of noteworthiness. You have Ghost and Deimos, but those are obvious. There is 2 boat cultists which is the only reason I remember them, and I think the questline with the arena or the giant combat arena with like 100 combatants has a cultist. Every other one is just "terrorizing small region" and pops up out of nowhere once you get to the final quest.

If the game was super well designed, literally all the cultists should be on the map at all times, and NEVER marked even on Guided, and you have to use the quest logs/journal and general info about the area to assassinate a named target with REAL penalties for getting the wrong person

it's a bit more grindy, but if you like ancient Greece, you should also love exploring Odyssey's rendition of it

>playing AC like RPG games instead of going around and killing people
are you being retarded on purpose?

If I wanted a game where you go around killing people, there are probably hundreds of game with it being done better than AC. Especially ones without half-assed RPG systems where something 3 levels higher than you is a slog.

best actual proper assassin AC game: Unity
best non-assassin AC game: Origins

Odyssey is a steaming pile of copy&pasted shit

Attached: arnosmilesaturgpu.gif (268x300, 929K)

Nice face but her voice actor is cringe as fuck.

you're supposed to play every other one. Odyssey is the skip, the next one is to play.

>not playing AC like a exploration/tourism game

Meh, I found it pretty dull especially after Black Flag but if you really crave for more of that style of gameplay then go for it

>Odyssey the Best AC
It's not. The progression system is tied to the microtransactions. Also the map is too big and empty.

Yes, starts of mediocre but it's great when it picks up.

I beat the game and never needed to buy any microtransactions.

Yes Odyssey is the best, but that isn't saying much.