Who else do you want for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle 2.0?

Who else do you want for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle 2.0?

Attached: bbtag.png (953x586, 542K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zgA57JCfoAU
youtube.com/watch?v=RMxLTvcpmr8
blazblue.jp/tag/special-edition/
youtube.com/watch?v=LLvdDhRoecg
youtube.com/watch?v=kfKN8QDZpV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ummmmmmm
Nikki from Swapnote

Ms. Fortune and Big band from skullgirls.

Aang from Avatar.

Any Skullgirls stuff would be appreciated, though Big Band would be an absolute no go. Filia and Cerebella would be the only guarantees.

based

En-Eins to piss everyone off

RANCE BAYBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Rance vs some tiger.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

Faggot.

The sprites look too good, it would be out of place with the rest of the game

>two BlazBlue characters are confirmed because of those official badges even though the other series could have used those additions
>Asuka from SK is a lock
>realistically two slots left
>they're probably going to put Elizabeth in because why the fuck not and conclude Persona's character additions
>only one slot left
Anyways I'm going with a major Arcana Heart character.

some p5 content would be nice oryou know, fucking p5arena

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure characters

the ability to play as two blitztanks. the only character worth anything in that game.

Susanoo

You're going to fucking give me at least one HnK character, preferably Shin. You're also going to give me Ashley or Cedric from Battle Fantasia or I will kill myself on the fucking spot.

>Shin
You absolute lad, with you 100% on that choice
he better still have his suicide FATAL KO though

Attached: 1555115241381.jpg (656x666, 54K)

Really dude? Have you actually side-by-side compared BB sprites to RWBY or Heart Arcana sprites?

I just want the RWBY cast to have new moves

Taokaka is my one biggest wish for this game

Attached: 1457230490952.jpg (1024x1291, 349K)

This

One of the Blazblue characters is Susanoo, I don't know who else is getting in.

>Bang Shishigami
>Hikage
>Door-kun
>Shiki Nanaya/Tohno

Terumi

Best theme in the game too
youtu.be/zgA57JCfoAU

Rugal

I know Ultimax basically doesn't exist in the eyes of Atlus and ASW, but I hope we get someone from there. Preferably Junpei or either Shos.
I genuinely can't see how Susan would work in BBTAG.

Ushiromiya Battora
Beatoriche

grim from cartoon network

this manlet right here

Attached: 1565572890342.png (858x773, 636K)

Neptune and Ryuko

Door
Trinity Glassfille

Erika Furudo

I want Yukari, Tsubaki, Adachi, Wagner and Pyrrha.

However what I expect: Blazblue is going to get two characters based on the pins. Asuka is not getting in yet, because of the plates on the website that shows only the protagonists and there's Yumi among them. The fates should be symmetrical (Yumi being the sole representative being at the center), so an Arcana Heart character should oppose RWBY on it. Arcsys seems to be going for popularity with their picks in this pack.

So based on that: If we're listening to Fame's hints to his friend, then one of the Blazblue characters is Terumi. Hibiki will probably get in by popularity. Elizabeth is the last Arena character (and "could be strong."), Arcana Heart is getting Saki, so you can have a team for it. The last one will be Hilda, since they seem to want villains this time.

Attached: 1518052524688.png (217x833, 271K)

Elizabeth wasn't in the datamined voice lines.

Yes she was

Attached: 1489042647602.png (496x600, 204K)

Same, Tao is the one character I want for this game, but I know she's never coming

Attached: cbc341f1-219f-4c96-9a5f-cc8ec9b24c71.png (1280x1579, 613K)

I tried looking for the protag plates you were speaking of, but I couldn't find them. In any case though, it's news that Yumi is indeed confirmed to be the protagonist of SK in this game's case, meaning she'll be receiving the special cross-universe assist calls and team interactions with the other protags.

Sol, ky, axl, and pot
All never ever s though

Sad but true. Fillia is dull as dirt though. Solid moveset aside.

Change Cerebella for Painwhell

Adachi and Akechi that's all I'm asking.

Why is this game still fucking alive? It's plain garbage even by airdash standards. Mori is astonishingly retarded.

its cheap to make, and the only reason BBTAG got such a rocky start, is because there were other projects, and now that KLK-IF got released they have more breathing room to work in BBTAG proper.

Pure tag thuggery.

Isn't this a two button fighter?
Seems pretty dull.

there's five buttons bro

2 and 2/3 of a button.

YO YO HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Attached: susano'o.png (1542x1804, 2.99M)

>2 BB slots
I kinda feel like we have enough BB as is. It'll probably be Kagura and Hibiki most likely.

Man at this point can I just get a new Blazblue that looks like the usual offerings from ArcSystems?

KIRYU AND MAJIMA
youtube.com/watch?v=RMxLTvcpmr8

Rise and Byakuya

Not before Dark War is out. BBTAG is just a new gameplay IP with reused sprites to lower the cost of development.

I will be so pissed if we get 2 more fucking Blazblue reps.
Yes, I would like Bang or Litchi to round out the roster, but bloating it with Mai, Jubei, Naoto and Es killed my desire for more BB.

I hope it's 2 more Persona reps, where the fuck is Adachi. Elizabeth, Junpei and Yukari?

ASW doesnt want to acknowledge Ultimax so I doubt we'll get anyone from there. Maybe Rise to have the whole team together.

The BB picks were fine (except Mai she's complete trash) but we really need Bang in here.

>Dark War

Attached: 1564173003630.png (500x556, 203K)

Mori wants his gacha

They should toss in one of their SIXSTARS girls (well, THE one) to get her some notice

Attached: Minori_Portrait_AH3LMSS.png (410x522, 171K)

Adachi from P4AU

Attached: Adachi walking.gif (292x418, 70K)

How the fuck would he work?

It's the Amazon product plate at the bottom of the Special Edition page. blazblue.jp/tag/special-edition/

I can be reading too much into it though.

Attached: img06-zoom.jpg (1358x1890, 504K)

>Who else do you want for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle 2.0?
Pyra
Sun
Roman

Add umineko characters. They have a fighting game so just get the sprites from there

Attached: beatrice.jpg (1141x1200, 166K)

Fritz and Sai.

Bang, Taokaka, Adachi

Taokaka meeting Teddie sounds incredible.

Tao should be in just so she can grope the Senrans

>the Senran

It's a solid tag game. All the depth comes from the tag mechanics but people still meme HURR 2 BUTTON FIGHTER like this guy

Attached: __hyde_orie_and_ragna_the_bloodedge_blazblue_cross_tag_battle_and_etc_drawn_by_johan_johan13__0c0e26 (1000x1414, 755K)

"What's a Senran? Can you eat it, nya?"

Saber and Archer really.

pls no, she might be the worst ah design

>Implying Arcsys would invest that much resources into a character for their budget fighter
She should be THE crossover character but it's never gonna happen

Did you reply to the wrong post? I'm having trouble seeing Tao as being a resource dump when she's another BlazBlue character.

Inferno Cop

how fucking big is the roster for this game also is it still alive and worth buying on pc?

Attached: 1551273161651.jpg (964x1020, 289K)

She's gotta have a nickname for everyone in the cast.

I can't help it, my pea sized brain likes wall dragging
And there's no chance they'd add Yoriko Akane or Clarice so I'm grasping

It's a fun game, and yes as long as you play during peak hours.

It has 44 right now, so 53 if the next 9 are the last of it.

What's fame hint ?

Please delete this

Could we get the Double Dragons? Or Kunio characters?

Are you a Nanasefag? Hyde and Orie are clearly meant to be together.

>HnK
I'd kill to have Kenshrio, Raoh or Rei in BBTAG desu

Attached: 1510657838477.jpg (294x308, 42K)

It's her turn

Attached: 662ea46cd23cb59cd80ea13a90372019.png (600x800, 474K)

Oh shit. That makes sense.

what do you mean? he would be the easiest one to port over since his moveset is very similar to narukami's.
yukari, ken and marge would be a lot more trouble

Doesn't everyone have a callout for every other character? It can't be that much of an effort to make up nicknames for her to say

usually they have calls for everyone in their series + whoever they have interactions with
so not all

Penny
Arakune

Attached: shaq2.jpg (504x399, 14K)

Who else?

Attached: 76075030_p0.jpg (2500x2500, 2.05M)

Assist callouts are only within series. Everyone in the same one will refer to one another by name or another moniker, regardless of how odd the pairing may be. The only characters with cross-series assist calls are the protagonists. (Ragna, Yu, Hyde, Ruby, Heart, Yumi, and Akatsuki)

If they started adding Ultimax characters I'd actually buy this shit. Basically all the Persona characters I want to play as come from there.

Attached: 1565328033895.png (501x419, 150K)

I want characters as controversial as RWBY
akatsuki blitzkampf is really cool but not really surprising considering the MC already has a sprite an unist
Heart and Senran are just waifu characters in a game already flooded with them
Generally these series are just for service for people already into the game. Not gonna bring anyone new
When it comes to these series I'd rather then have revivals and a Senran fighter

Attached: 1564992339485.jpg (929x717, 141K)

there's a lot of BB characters who'd be good additions based on the interacts they'd have alone
especially Kagura
but then again they fucked up on not giving Yosuke any dialog with Labrys and barely having any between the 4 six heroes in the game
Valkenhayn and Terumi would be good to just have the rest of the six heroes, but no one is really begging for Valkenhayn

Terumi and Hibiki would make sense due to being 2 of the last most popular characters in the series

That hopefully will be addressed in 2.0.

I changed my game to internal resolution of 720p. The sprite filtering is a PC issue. Consoles look fine side by side for the most part.

hopefully

Big band in this game would make me hard because of the potential double snaps

Do you guys think that song in the newest trailer will be put in the game?

Fighting Climax or Nitroplus Blasterz characters would be something up there in something really surprising even if i'm not interested in any of the characters in those games

But what would be best for marketing would be something on the levels of RWBY would be Avatar

Hardly anybody in the west know what Nitro Blasters characters or care for them beyond tits.

even less know Akatsuki characters
and Heart and Senran have tits

Yeah but Blitztank can meme while every memeing faggot and "i bought the game for Yuzu" knows Akatsuki and Chesto

Taokaka pls aaaaaaa

i don't think ruby would be scared of him she would love him

Those 3 series at least have certain degree of connection with arcsys or with the series already present, I know people seem to want this game to be an actual MUGEN, but there's certain reason to every choice still don't know why Senran Kagura of all things though.

>Yumi instead of Asuka
shiggydiggy

>Spoiler
Because it's fucking Mori

Attached: 1497407606350.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

>You will never hear the phrase 'Ruby Boobies!' come from Tao in your lifetime.

Feelsbadman

well of course
Heart and Akatsuki are just reused sprites
Skull tank's sprite probably just needed touching up from his old sprites since he's just a tank
but Senran? ehhhh if they were gonna make new sprites for this budget game they should have invested in a series that would actually get newcomers

unlike RWBY there's a lot of games for Senren

>Yumi got in before Asuka
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Heart has a new Sprite. Blitztank is also all new (and closer to ASW's style than FBs)

Yeah but I can't imagine touching up a hardly moving tank was all too hard

Makes sense. Didn't expect a pic I uploaded more than 2 years ago as a response

>Heart and Akatsuki are just reused sprites
Except Heart sprite is different from both her AH3 sprite and her Nitro+ sprite. If sharing the same pose counts as "reused" to you then that's another thing. Blitztank sprite is also new, the original is way smaller and simple.

Ikaruga and one piece swimsuits are all I care about in Senran.
Maybe a bit of Miyabi and Souji now too though

Attached: 1497404716671.png (1920x1080, 1.74M)

isn't Hearts sprite from Nitroplus

Similar but Tag's version is markedly improved

>Blitztank sprite is also new, the original is way smaller and simple
yeah but a tank is a tank
the sprite can just be stretched out and touched up

its more complex than that, but less complex than sprites for a person

Battler, Beatrice, and Erika

Genuine question here, does the dev like Steven universe cause apparently several characters have steven universe skins and I've never heard of a major Japanese dev liking the show.

There's an ex Trigger artist who's a massive mark for the show, but for game devs I don't know. What colors anyways? Never heard that before.

Steven Universe has a small following in Japan, but they exist.

youtube.com/watch?v=LLvdDhRoecg

Hyde's 13th color is Steven

Linne's 13th color is Garnet

Waldstein's 13th color is Amethyst

There's a color that people confuse for Pearl with ragna but it's actually Elsa from Frozen

It's a bit of an ArcSys tradition to have reference palettes throughout their games. In BBTAG, every character's 13th palette is a reference to something completely different. Here's some of them:
>Rachel, Konoe, Jubei, Platinum = Adventure Time - Finn with Nago as Jake, Marceline Abadeer, BMO, Princess Bubblegum
>Hyde, Linne, Waldstein, Vatista (Night Blade) = Steven Universe - Steven, Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl
>a fuckton of Disney Princess palettes
>Nu, Es, Mika = Overwatch - Fareeha Amari/Pharah, Angela Ziegler/Mercy, Akande Ogundimu/Doomfist
>Hazama, Hakumen = Toy Story - Woody, Buzz Lightyear
>Makoto, Tsubaki, Mai = Powerpuff Girls - Buttercup, Bubbles, Blossom
>Yuzuriha, Seth (Ex-Night Blade descendants) = Sonic the Hedgehog - Shadow, Sonic (but Seth's Sonic looks really weird...)

Doesn't Vatista have the pearl color?

Might just be a coincidence

>Hazama, Hakumen = Toy Story - Woody, Buzz Lightyear

Attached: 1539586136279.jpg (474x296, 21K)

is that the Corpse Party girl that hanged herself

I think Steven Universe would be a cool addition based entirely on the salt
Similar to what RWBY had
if they would put them in we'd probably just get the main trio first, and stevonnie (since steven himself doesn't have much fighting potential)
but i would just want to play Lapis

Attached: 1533555357443.jpg (1280x1338, 166K)

>Yumi is the protag
Fuck right off. Nu-Senran Kagura disgusts me beyond words.

It's great isn't it?
Asuka is literally unmarketable

Switch-tan

Attached: file.png (326x294, 24K)

I love how this game has so little fanart aside from some terribly mediocre western artists.
Makes my heart warm

Yeah that's weird, you'd think there would be more art in general

Honestly movie steven would fit the character better than the old Steven colors

It's amazing, so few care for it. Here I was hoping to see Makoto jerking off and feasting on some highschool boys.
Maybe all the male protags can gangbang Yumi like she was meant to be treated

Attached: charapop_souji.png (447x677, 185K)

Where's my SU tag fighting game with limited weapon use a la HFTF Hermit Purple/Anubis and fusion functioning as a ratio system

Stevonnie would be a good because it lets them dip from both Steven and Connie's possible move sets while also letting them both be present in story

That'd be fun. I think a steven universe fighter on its own would be pretty damn fun. Especially since the series has always bad a top notch OST.

The DLC palettes are nice. They were a good use of my Switch gold points. But damn I wish they brought back the PS4 colours. Those ones were cool, especially since all of the blue parts on them "glowed". Still no idea what the White/Grey/Orange is supposed to be though...

it'd have less characters than the KLK game

I think of ice cream, because I'm FAT

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.16M)

Her water wings are honestly something I've always wanted to see done in a fighting game.

Make it a post S6/Movie game then.

>win animation is a reference

Attached: LinedScaredDore-max-1mb.gif (196x190, 108K)

Attached: Servant_Assassin_Shiki_Render.png (1479x2473, 3.43M)

Curse your luck that the next game to try and use the Skullgirls engine was ponystuff, so it'll never gain popularity for being good for cartoon style fighters

If we're gonna start getting mainstream western cartoon character, I would rather we see some Avatar characters first, like Aang, Katara, Sokka and Toph.

But we have Linne already and she stole Ryogi's entire moveset

Watch it be fucking Voltron

don't you put that fucking evil on me

I was on a team that tried to make a Steven universe fighting game but it died off. All I have are a bunch assets and concepts

Might as well talk about it. What did you guys have?

She can't throw her knife yet

Can someone please tell me where I can find that apparent date that Ragna and Heart has been on. I want to see it

Some music tracks and general art pieces to work out the concept. There also was moveset docs but I dont know if theyre in the folder still

Heart is more like her nitro+ variant in this game and that is a way more fun to play game than modern arcana. 3 was a mistake

Sol Badguy and Ky will be revealed the very same day that the new GG gets a solidified release date.

This was the proposed roster

Attached: LcjnlpSd.png (1200x1000, 420K)

>hurr 2 buttons
>neutered characters!
Yeah people are fucking stupid

> Have Yumi
>Not the real female shinobi.

Attached: Real Shinobi.jpg (1920x1080, 396K)

Based Kagarianon, representing the real female shinobi.

Attached: F4DE99DB-866B-4862-B8A0-76D4CBB28FC0.jpg (302x241, 23K)

put daidoji in.

Cristt the Jaspen icon reminded me of how fucking long she's been out of commission.

I'd at least sub tiger millionaire.

Terumi
Adachi
Hilda
Ryuko and/or Satsuki
Neptune

Oh yeah, Chaos Code 2 was a thing.

no one even remembers rise

tragic

There was also a lot of experimenting with Steven and connie either with them switching or keeping them as a pair character with a stevonnie special acting like devil trigger

Attached: Steven_Connie.png (601x1435, 596K)

Waiting for news.
youtube.com/watch?v=kfKN8QDZpV4

Skull girls and Guilty Gear

Or just Ryu because come on, is it really a fighting game crossover if Ryu’s not in it?

Attached: 7A29E887-9E03-4F85-81C6-89A109B5CDEC.png (945x1050, 42K)

Acting as a pair and have Stevonie be either a cinematic only thing or a limited controllable super mode (so not full on install but also not a feature complete character)

neat

Is ArcSys helping with this one? Or at least publishing it? Wonder if it'll get a Switch release like UNiCLR. Steam and PS4 are practically confirmed.

joker is gonna be in as the new persona rep, screencap this

Here's an idea for a parry with Steven

Attached: Shield Concept.png (1000x938, 434K)

Out of the existing franchises, we're getting Five more characters, and according to a screenshot of some pins that come with the BBTAG Special Edition in Japan, two of those characters will be Blazblue characters. My hope is that the plan is:
>2 BB characters
>1 P4A character
>1 AH character
>1 Senran character

Attached: image0.jpg (740x669, 159K)

My body will be ready if they release it for switch

I still eventually want a cool teaser DLC pack with Alpha-01, Joker/Ren/Akira, and a UNiCLR character. Might end up being Londreikia, but I'd hope for someone else.

Steven and Connie in the first panel are cute. I like how they're just standing there.

I have the exact same idea. I think that would be the most logical plan for the remaining five DLC characters. Although, I do sort of wish there were only 0-1 BB characters included with it. I don't feel that series necessarily needs any more, but if they do really want more, they could have at least given one of those slots to UNiB.

Same lol, I'm loving the growing collection of fighting games on the Switch.

Hmm. The parry seems like a neat idea. Would it have any follow ups or just be a normal parry?

The thread is on it's way out so I might make a separate thread later

I don't think the idea got much further than this can parry. I think it was modeled after Big Bands?

I mean its just wishful thinking, but I seriously want my gyaru wife Shiki. And Renka if possible. But if there's just a few more slots seems way too difficult to actually happen. I thought they were going to add like around 4 characters from AH but now I don't even know if that will happen and they're just adding whatever they cant or want. If so at least add Satsuki-sama too Mori.

Attached: 1564997527044.jpg (744x1052, 618K)

At least pick someone in the voice leak list

Where's the fuck is TAO!? I have no other cat girls to play! These new fighting shit games that are coming out, are not even providing the GOODS! Where are the sexy cat girls that can fly high and shit!? And SamSho isn't even helping out, it's a god damn meatfest! Sweaty ass and all! Disgusting!

Is that fucking Neo? Seriously? Is this image real?

Attached: seriously, just don't do it.png (200x269, 40K)

Obsolete
Nick naming gimmick got replaced by Yang
Obligatory cat is Jubei
Obligatory good cat alt choice who is far more relevant in story is Kokonoe
Resident pervert is Teddie
Nobody cares about Tao, everyone moved on to Mai and Es

Yes, this news is a week old already

>Shiki
A fellow man of culture, I see.

Attached: 7bff6ce21d2856c95f3bf209be6f8ce8.png (706x1000, 740K)

Feels fucking bad man

>Curse your luck that the next game to try and use the Skullgirls engine was ponystuff, so it'll never gain popularity for being good for cartoon style fighters
Uh, Indivisible also uses SG's engine.

At least TFH is really fun.

TFH is extremely fun and has good netcode. Nice lobbies too. I wish all fighting games had lobbies like the recent trends. DOA4 was one of the first to do this kinda thing.

>Although, I do sort of wish there were only 0-1 BB characters included with it.
I agree. Had it not been for 2 BB characters being confirmed, I would've done
>1 BB character (or 1 RWBY character)
>1 P4A
>1 UNI
>1 AH
>1 Senran
just so everyone could get a fair amount of characters (DLC fates get two characters each, rwby gets 6, UNI and P4A get 12, and BB gets 18.)

Terumi and Hibiki

Attached: bb-20180122_074147.jpg (1052x1283, 320K)

We're gonna get 2 BB characters because Akatsuki basically doubles as a UNIB pick.

I'd be fine if they were the last two BB characters, although I feel Taokaka, Bullet or Susanoo would be nice choices as well.

Bullet is basically replaced by Yang. She's simplified, but basically does the same stuff only it works.

you're not getting Taokaka
her sprite is old and they're cheap

You never know, user. I know she's unlikely, but you never know with Arcsys.
I play Yang in BBTAG already and I can agree with that statement.

Attached: TaoAngrySip.png (600x600, 267K)

Where did all the taofags come from all of a sudden?

Attached: f68c653f-d8de-4ab8-b904-af852354a02d.png (1280x1280, 534K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.35_[2019.07.13_06.39.46].jpg (1280x720, 185K)

>Realistic:
Izanami (BlazBlue)
Hilda (Under Night)

>Unrealistic
Neptune (Neptunia)
Selvaria Bles (Valkyria Chronicles, using her Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax sprites)
Valentine (Skullgirls, but anyone from SG would be cool)

Attached: 1440781958894.png (200x200, 26K)

john "slay the gay" egbert

Attached: 1460607550752.png (649x878, 99K)

It's gonna be Holy Order Sol

Any waifu with a butt attack, enough said

Unironically Ultra Fight Kyanta 2

Seth also has a Lapis skin

Yeah that sounds about right.

tfw they removed platinum's butt attack
i hope they add hibari so we can get a gigantic butt attack as an instant-kill

Attached: hibari kawaii.gif (480x360, 3.77M)

>A fucking tank from Akatsuki blitzkampf got in
>My main from BB didn't
This sucks, man.

Daemon Bride
Matrimelee
KLK
Touhou
Vampire Savior
Vanguard Princess
NEVER EVER

Matrimelee and Daemon bride are the only I'd wanna see

Okay, but what if: Deltarune characters? Kris and Susie would be neat

kira, wagner, taokaka, mai, kokonoe

Mai (BB) is already in the game though.

Fuck Mai! The only good thing about that abomination, is the music and her stage in BBCF.

A better Senran Kagura character. Skullgirls characters and/or Darkstalkers characters.

Same place all the Arcanaheart and Blitzkampffags showed up