Comfy Monster Hunter thread

This is truly the best monster hunter theme

youtu.be/2WLttZVhHUQ

Attached: 58196D73-88FD-4282-AFE9-368F1A7EC92F.jpg (1106x1282, 337K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SEWoQ8FgBA8
youtube.com/watch?v=73OvZ_l35Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=92aAr8oZvlg
youtube.com/watch?v=m7wSA1-50DE
youtube.com/watch?v=uapP1yldldk
youtube.com/watch?v=AFbu21AGSho
youtube.com/watch?v=ocWgSgMGxOc
youtube.com/watch?v=AzY_4hKk5PA
youtube.com/watch?v=gmlaclb3K2o
youtube.com/watch?v=f1dnocPQXDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GIRROS GANG WW@

Attached: Virusfang_Great_Girros_Icon_by_Werequaza86.png (511x485, 34K)

In a cave being ignored by every hunter on the planet.

Attached: 1564756923635.png (783x649, 493K)

How can some monster species reproduce if they are gender-specific, like Rathian or Legiana?

Attached: 1564992347140.png (450x600, 134K)

>rathian
Its just the name for female Rathalos species
>Legiana
Aren't male and female called the same?

t. salty jobbergaron cuck

Bruh the oilniggers should be leaking info out already where are they?

Attached: Flip.webm (700x394, 2.42M)

Rathian and Rathalos are females and males of the same species user.

only some countries got the review copy?

Alright folks I did it, I beat extremoth solo with the extreme cheesing he deserved. Now I can't rank this monster above abyssal lagiacrus ever for having that huge flaw and unlike abby I don't feel bad at all for bullying the cunt .
Now only AT zorah magdaros remains, and I'm pretty sure 8 hours watching behemoth stutter around like the ugly shit he is is a fucking field trip compared to that slog.

reporting in

Overdrive Valfags gather here

Attached: absolute overdrive.jpg (1184x1189, 530K)

Yeah Legiana just has a feminine name, it's not gender specific tho.

Fuck off XX nigger. That Nintendo shit will never be in a real mh game.

AT Zorah has the advantage of actually being timed so it doesn't take that long.

I haven't done kulve yet, should I just jump in and pretend I know what I'm doing?

Attached: 1543552260700.jpg (1000x1327, 445K)

Yeah. Watch what people are doing.

Stay mad, faggot. New monsters are too bland except for Beetlejuice.

My fellow bird nigga

Attached: 1565410935811.jpg (819x1024, 166K)

Attached: 1565542726121[1].png (500x529, 150K)

And this is why we all hate you listfag.

I really love World and all, but all monsters are kinda lacking compared with GU. But what I've seen, they are getting all out on Iceborne.
Example: Fulgur Anjanath looks what anjanath should have been.

His roar is great.

Attached: 3558379371_8a5b6c494a_b[1].jpg (1024x768, 259K)

>Odogaron is getting hunted to extinction while Girros thrives
GIRROS CHADS WE WON

I was hunting Soulseer and Astalos Deviant and damn, they are cool as fuck.

LEGIANA
IS
NOT
A
FUCKING
FEMALE
YOU
GODDAMN
FURFAGS

Getting walled by Barioth

>ANOTHER charge gimmick thunder monster

No thank you.

Odogaron actually fights back against Tigrex
Diablos just kinda exists while being attacked by Glavenus

Odogaron confirmed better than Diablos

But we don't know who's stronger out of Glavenus and Tigrex

Tigrex is a giga shitter too, just not as much as Odogaron

So the best horns are:
Jho, all 3 Lunastras, Teostra, and shitpipe Sleep?
Not sure why I'm asking since they'll be outclassed in less than a month but I'm in the mood to toot

Then why does it roar like a bitch?

>Odogaron
>Gets GIRROS'D
>gets blown the fuck out by Beetlejuice's saturation bombing
>Jho snatches him up and turns him into his personal chew toy that he parades around the map
>you are here
>gets his ass handed to him by Zinogre
>Niggergaron gets his shit kicked in by Stygian

The absolute state of Jobbergaron

Is there a way to skip monster death screens / quest complete screens in 4 without using the touch screen?

>MH fans before Tigrex fights Odogaron: just wait for Worldbabies to fight Tigrex lmao he's so strong they can't handle it
>MH fans once he's confirmed and Odogaron actually holds his own in a team fight
>this post

>Zinogre
>implying he's actually in

Attached: video games how.png (239x255, 5K)

Jho and Beetlejuice. The rest aren't worth your time unless Negate Stamina comes back which will never happen because bowniggers ruined Negate Stamina and Dash Juice

Press Start

>Glavenus has been kicking the shit out of both Rathian and Diablos
>while Tigrex got bodied by Gammoth and has his neck fucking crushed by Gore Magala
Gee i don't know

I do, it doesn't skip it. Not on Citra, anyway.

Strength in gameplay =/= Strength in turf wars

>>MH fans before Tigrex fights Odogaron: just wait for Worldbabies to fight Tigrex lmao he's so strong they can't handle it
Tigrex being difficulty is an inside joke, nobody actually thinks he's hard
And as easy as he may be, he will never be as astronomically pathetic as Odogaron

Tigrex has the power of autism tho

*moltens in your path*

>Citra

Are you playing GU? You have to press B in that game.

Molten is basically what happens when the special kid tells his overprotective dad he's being bullied at school

Kek, a Deviljho would wreck a Rajang.

Attached: 1556735390028.png (800x450, 567K)

I'm amused by the concept of thunderbubble mizutsune from explore. I like the idea that the thunder bubbles home in on you magnetically if you have thunderblight and don't hurry to remove it.

No, 4.

Either try Select or see if you can use the touch screen button. I don't use Citra, so I wouldn't know how.

Fun to play pretend huh?

Does select and start not do the same thing on a 3DS? Pressing either of them just opens the main menu in citra, and both buttons aren't even mapped to the same action.

They're about on par strenght
Either way we will never get an answer from Capcom because if they actually have a turf war they'll pussy out and make it a draw

Jho has the pure strength and anger, but Rajang has thunder and doesn't care much about dragon.
Could go either way.

>rajang has thunder

No he doesn't. Don't make shit up

>they're on par
>if they get a turf war, they'll still be on par
>Capcom are pussies

Attached: birdki.gif (400x239, 3.09M)

He does on that back jump when he spits a ball of lightning.

??????????

He literally shoots electricity at you

That move does not exist.

He's just biased.

Most of his energy attacks don't actually do lightning damage.

Attached: HH.webm (720x1080, 2.57M)

>Worldbabies

he inflicts thunderblight on you tho

That's a technicality, shut the fuck up.

Gore Magala and Tigrex are technically on par strenght and yet Gore effortlessly kicks the shit out of Tigrex

Can't let Gore lose against anything or 4fags would be assblasted to the moon and back.

The beam actually does 100% raw damage. His only thunder move is some janky ball shot he almost never does and does piss poor damage.

Rajang might as well be a raw damage monster that's weak to ice and traps.

Cope. Now get in the pot, monkey boy.

Attached: 1560034232197.png (640x640, 350K)

Only his little thunderball projectile, the laser and blanka ball just hit hard

Listen I like Jho more anyway, I don't think Rajang is a very good fight (and I hate his design).

>Tigrexfags
Lmao literally the Rathalos of elementless monsters
Besides, Rajang and Deviljho would rape Gore

To be fair, Gore is just a boy. Most people can accept Gore losing a fight.

Sopa de macaco
Uma delicia

I like how Rajang is one of the very few monsters that actually PUNCH you. Not many people understand just how terrifying the idea of forelegs developing into arms.

What's scarier is that real life apes can't actually punch, they basically hit you with their entire forearm

Exactly, a regular punch from a normal guy could potentially kill you, now imagine that scaled upando with the strength of a horse’s kick behind it

Attached: 1558788332591.png (692x583, 660K)

Judging from how Rajang lifts boulders big as himself if the game wanted to be truly realistic your character would explode as soon as one of his punches connects

That generally applies to a lot of monsters.

Lmao
I feel as if this really needs a Nergigante and Kushala/Teo/Luna edit

>mfw hunting Arch Tempered Kulve Taroth for the first time
This is some supreme dildos right here. Holy fucking shit how do you even deal with that roll attack without a shield?

Attached: 1437915501333.png (290x286, 87K)

UMA

Dive

If you're far enough - run away and don't look back.
If you're close - roll under her delicious waist gap.

The rolling is the least of your worries
That fucking fire breath, that's the problem

I fucking hate that sneeze

I jump over it because IG lol. What weapon are you using? The attack is identical to Kulve’s original roll, so what’s the issue here.

You can duck under her belly
Or just run towards her head

None of her attacks is a problem, especially not when she's clothed.
The lava puke is probably the most threatening one, because you can't avoid it unless you move out of the affect area entirely.

I’d love if they did a attack on Titan esque show about monster hunter, like it’s all pessimistic and shit and there’s shit hunters dying left and right and it’s a dark and gruesome thing to fight a monster

The only thing making sure this doesn't happen is the rank requirement
Can you imagine the carnage if a group of low rank hunters just suddenly decided to try and kill a Deviljho

MH isn't a dark series
A MH series would be like Lodoss levels of campy fantasy at the absolute darkest.

Switch Axe. In retrospect it was probably not a good idea to be using a weapon with absolute zero defense mechanism. Fuck I didn't even packed quick sheath. Also I dunno, maybe I'm just getting rusty but this bitch just feels a bit more faster and unpredictable than her regular counter part.

It would be super shit and you know it

Look I have nothing against being a worldbab but you do realize that was never the tone the series had right?

She doesn't hit any harder, her patterns in the last room are just mixed up and she got like 2 new moves.

It's a weird balance
On one hand there's literal bipedal cats getting threatened by a lizard with a bubble bath and on the other there's Fatalis melting people on his skin

Nah nan Im thinking like episode one a veteran takes a newbie to fughtva jaggi and it turns in a scene out of Jurassic Park type shit. Like I find ridiculous death like that funny as hell with how over the top it is

When does he ever do that in the actual game tho

>bro what if they made a dark and edgy anime of the game
>attack on reddit
Omitting this much shittaste should be a criminal offense.

Attached: 1512538683487.jpg (422x348, 14K)

Oh I know, world is my first game and I never got a dark impression from it, it’s all light hearted and campy, I just think it would be a fun premise, nothing wrong with having edgy take on it, I mean they already went full shonen with stories anime

Never
But Monster Hunter has always been full of retarded nerd details that don't actually matter in the game like Tigrex's classification as a dinosaur or shit like that

MH lore is just fucking Pokemon pokedex facts.

It's oddly more reasonable than THIS SLUG IS AS HOT AS THE SURFACE OF THE SUN

Well with the exception of like 80% of elder dragons it does try to have a scientific core at least.

yea, and the reasoning for killing Elder Dragons are pretty justified too. "THESE MOTHERFUCKERS ARE WALKING NATURAL DISASTER FUCKING GET RID OF EM"

Monster Hunter is peak creature design autism and that's what makes it superior to everything else in that department, after playing MH every other kind of fantasy creature design like DnD makes me want to puke

Even the elder dragons in theory have something going on, the guild just doesn't unserstand how it works yet so into the ED pile they go

Technically they somewhat explained it with bioenergy but it's such a retarded and shit concept that everyone's brains just automatically deleted it from their memory

Even Kirin? I know his horn supposedly attracts lightning or some shit (I think that's how Rajang get their lightning powers anyway, isn't it?) but still. That and the huge insects bother me the most really, there's a few more monsters that are pretty damn retarded but I can stomach all of them anyway, it's not a simulation after all, I just find huge insects weird.

Attached: 56169645_p21.jpg (1191x850, 248K)

Well "Dragon Element" is also kind of a copout as they can do whatever the fuck they want with it because it's a fictional element.

>bioenergy but it's such a retarded and shit concept
How do you think your body moves?

>When we actually understand more about Valstrax's biology and ecology than we do about every other elder combined

You can tell Capcom put a lot of effort into best flagship.

>buy ps4 years ago
>tfw got up to deviljho and need to "break" a piece from him
>use a bow and arrow
>Can barely break a piece from him or beat him in this mission alone

I want to play the new expansion but i suck so fucking much. :(

They know Kirin's lightning has something to do with its horn but they don't have the details figured out, every other lightning monster has Thunder sacs, JO Crystals, or Fulgurbugs

We do not talk about other elder's biology

Attached: QuNJaEL.jpg (600x403, 50K)

Put down the bow and use something else

Either just play coop or honestly, try to improve. It's not that easy but try to play more defensive and only land shots you know you can land. Your time limit is 50 minutes, not 20.

Yeah i've used bows the whole game. Once i have time to sink into it i'm gonna try to make a new armorset and hammer.

Make the Tobi bow, lightning shits on Deviljho and nearly every Flying Wyvern

I think that's a bad idea. Monster Hunter is inherently a sort of goofy action game because you're fighting, capturing and killing dinosaurs for """"research""""" with unrealistic weapons like gunlances and insect glaives and even the Great Sword.
Besides, that niche for grim-dark, deconstruction monster shows is pretty well filled already.

I'd generally advice against trying hammer against Jho as your first target but overall it's pretty good.

Bow is literally the most retard proof weapon in the game so I don't know how he could switch to an easier weapon.

>hammer
My man.
Hammer is kind of fiddly against Deviljho, though. You'll be wanting to hit the head for those delicious knockouts, and Jhos never hold fucking still.

Consider how creatures will grow depending on their environment. For example if you took a pet store goldfish and put it in a tank then it will barely grow, place one in a lake and you'll see it become many times its size.
Now with monster hunter you have trees that rival mountains, if bugs grow alongside it and are able to do so across generations (which for insects is a very short time) then I think it's plausible for there to be things like the seltas and nerscylla.

Post more Monster Hunter Biology

I miss old bow guys...

Eh, his movements are fairly predictable if you're soloing without a cat.

I think there's a thing about insects using a breathing system that prevents them from growing past a certain size though if I'm not mistaken. Of course you could just say "it evolved duh" but I think it's logically not possible.

WHERE IS THE TRAILER FUCK YOU RYOZO

How has the bow changed? I played two and a half years ago so i'm completely lost as to any updates that have happened.

That only means Girros has won the evolution race, it survives and thrives while everything else is murdered to extinction

IRL exoskeletons and the way bugs breathe doesn't work well past a certain size, the biggest you'd get is those prehistoric dragonflies that were a few feet long back when the oxygen concentration in the air was way higher.
But everything is bigger in MH so fuck it.

>the huge insects
The insects are giant, hunters are just tiny. That's why the take no fall damage, like fleas.

Aye aye
Have this..thing

Attached: 473217.jpg (1549x1229, 897K)

Monday really isn't a trailer day. If they don't just put it up next week because gamescom it's either on Tuesday or Thursday.

How doable to solo Behemoth with an SnS?

>it survives and thrives while everything else is murdered to extinction
Does it, though?
youtube.com/watch?v=SEWoQ8FgBA8

Who are these old bow guys?

Is every Tigrex retarded?

Yes

Normal is competently doable, extreme is going to be a bit hard with SnS because of low DPS.

bazelgeuse best monster

Attached: infinite_content.jpg (804x2120, 600K)

BIRD UP

Attached: mhw-kulu-ya-ku_icon.png (434x471, 41K)

*GRAAAAAAAAAAAH*

>Screams all the time
>Runs head first into walls
>Has retard strength
yes

Interesting, I'm not too familiar with the inner workings of insects, wasn't aware of their limitations around breathing.

Bow is actually not retard proof. Because using it consumes stamina and reards will often run out of stamina and be unable to doge incoming atacks when they come.
Technically most melee weapons are retard proof at low rank because of reduced damage you take.

I mean they could just go "MH insects work differently!" but what good is all the scientific mumbo jumbo if you just bend it in whatever way you need it to?

>Tigrex are literally retarded
>Zinogres are smug arrogant fucks
>Astalos are angry fucks that eat their children
What else?

They're not "insects" though, they're "neopterons". They might look like our insects, but they might actually use lungs.

Kelbi bow

Is Akantor stronger than most elder dragons?

I'm just going after normal for now, is it still doable without Drachen meme set?

Odogaron is fucking pissed

Its not hard to have a lot of content when you recycle 90% of it from existing assets using the existing engine.

To new players it does feel like infinity content but to people coming from 4 or any older monhun it just feels like having to play the same game you already played to get to actually new stuff.

Attached: 1553966026211.jpg (749x780, 114K)

Jho is HANGRY

>15 minute kill time: the weapon

Yea, okay.

fucking copies are out where my leaks you fucking journos

Nerg is one hongery boy

>not wanting to play it yourself and get a shot of dopamine when seeing new monsters you didn't know about shows up

You know what, fair enough.

Just try it and see, it's pretty damn obvious if you fail because of your DPS:

I'm an ultrashitter who tries to solo AT Nerg with a critdraw gs and wide spam gl and stubbornly refuses to put on temporal. Also, my craptop is having a meltdown along with me, resulting in literally freezing at some points of the fight. It gets retarded to the point of me going into 40 minutes of being evasive. And there is no more shit to augment my set with. Even fucking evasion distance doesn't help. Mcfucking kill me, I'm sick of coming back to it just to sick even more.

>talking to a spambot

>didn't know shit about W when it came out
>looking for pink Rathian on HR
>Bazel appears
>mfw I thought they confused a plane for a Rathian for a second

Attached: video games.png (234x266, 5K)

Bazel are autists
Chameleos are gay

I’ve played with enough retard bow users to know it’s not so simple. Either they’re spamming DP and Arc, or they’re not bow dancing and just plinking away with no coats

Seregios are cannibals
Brachydios don't give a single shit about their children because they're ugly
Pukei Pukeis play tough with weaker monsters but cower before stronger ones

Isn't Chameleos just a thief?

Nah, he’s on par with them which is still impressive for an ordinary monster. He could probably beat a Kirin or something, but they’re the weakest EDs. He could definitely hold his own against most EDs though.

He'd effortlessly kill Kushala, Teo and his bitch wife but that's it

>Zinogres neck roll and anime slow walk

Makes me grin every time

What if the flora and fauna in the Monster Hunter universe aren’t actually huge, but humans in it are actually tiny?

Gammoths let their babies stay with Popo herds and in turn protect the Popos from every predator

Teotras are pussy-whipped

Friendos.

Jinouga > Zinogre

Chameleos just sits in the forest doing whatever the fuck he wants. Also he comes to the town every week to do some grocery shopping.

Is it really shopping if he doesn't pay

Five finger discount.
Or in his case, tongue discount.

Garugas sometimes lay their eggs in Kut Ku nests and the retards don't know any better and thus raise the Garuga as if it was one of their own
I don't think it ends well when the Garuga reaches adulthood

It’s from Frontier, but Gurenzeburu herd small monsters and protect them from predators with the price being that he’ll eat some of them if he can’t get enough food from hunting.

Attached: 6FCE165D-31FB-4A1F-8B38-E5716952089D.png (1234x1117, 1.36M)

I like that. The trio of two climate changing dragons that need to be exterminated by all means and just a huge asshole.

Gogmazios eats sulphur normally but when one found Dundorma's gunpowder stockpile it was like giving a dragon cocaine

Bazelgeuse are smug cunts

Do we know what Anjanath's wing thingies actually are? I assume he evolved from some species that actually had wings and just got rid of them at some point but I don't know.

That’s literally how cuckoo birds do it, except they’ll also kick the eggs of their victim out of the nest so their own baby gets a bigger share of the food. I guess Garuga cucking Rathalos is literally in its DNA.

Muzutsune wont eat you if you give it cuddles.
It only eats fish and wont harm even cats.
Make sure you only ever capture one NO KILL.

Attached: Capture.png (1220x491, 582K)

Heavy breathing

Yup, some people also speculate that the parent birds are perfectly aware that the chick isn't theirs but they raise it all the same because the cuckoo will destroy their nest if it sees it's baby absent
It's called the mafia theory

>female Zinogre

fuckin furfags

They're for heat regulation, just more extreme since he's literally on fire sometimes
It's what the fins on dinosaurs like Spinosaurus are theorized to be for

Probably just used for threat/alpha male status displays, like the sail on Spinosaurs

what monster do you think of when you see this image?

Attached: 1565572825350.jpg (552x457, 28K)

Reminder that all furfags came from gen 4

>Zinogres neck roll
I swear its their way of flexing on you.

Nergigante is only able to take on and beat most other Elders because of his regeneration. Something like say, Teostra can only hit something so hard without hurting himself, but Nergigante purposefully attacks with enough force to break his own bones to trigger his regeneration. So every time you fight Nergigante and his spikes grow it’s necause he’s punching and charging with so much force he’s breaking all his bones and they’re healing extremely quickly.

Not really, they're from 2nd
Look at all the Nargacuga porn

Lunastra

Damn I actually didn’t know that part. That makes it even more depressing.

I wonder if it still feels pain

Its not female.

Attached: i4tzniu5.jpg (749x780, 118K)

I think it’s the same deal with modern elephants and their big ears. It’s just a very useful trait for any terrestrial animal over a certain size.

>Nergigante whoops ass by constantly trying to comit suicide

epic

Nargakuga was in gen 2.
Cats where here fro the start.

Looking at Banbaro makes me miss Duramboros.

That's cool, thanks for telling me.

Probably but a win is a win.

Attached: anjanath.png (743x611, 709K)

They break every bone in their body on a near daily basis so their sense of pain is probably incredibly dulled if not outright gone.

Does the PC version have any major issues on recent AMD CPUs? Building a new PC soon and continuing to play MH smoothly is the sole deciding factor on what hardware I get.

It's probably like the T-800 where he gets sensory indication that he has been hurt in some way.

>gay furry

It's even worse

It works, and the nigga heals within a matter of seconds so it can afford to do throw itself into danger on a whim. It’s got zero self preservation instinct because almost nothing can kill it, not even it’s own actions.

He does whimper like a bitch if you snap his spikes off when he doesn't expect it though
Maybe it's like how people can't really tickle themselves, Nerg just powers through pain as long as he knows it's coming.

I'm using a ryzen 1600 but I will be switching to a pc with a 3600 soon, but I honestly couldn't tell you. Game is totally gpu-bound at 1440p for me.

Probably like real life insects. They don’t feel pain the way vertebrates do because their nervous systems are nowhere near as complex, but they experience an unpleasant phenomenon when injured which could be equated to pain even if it would be just a minor nuisance to us if we could feel it.

Maybe he just hates surprises.

Pain doesn't really serve a purpose to nerg since he heals every injury very quickly. It's likely his sense of pain is either gone or works differently

Sounds like it should be fine then
My PC is like 5-6 years old now and my CPU is absolutely my bottleneck right now

>Nergigante smashes his head on rocks on a daily basis to catch food
>that means he has every kind of brain trauma known to man
>we have actually found a monster more retarded than Tigrex

Attached: 1565371781083.png (1280x720, 1.61M)

Is that an ingame shot?
I considered getting XX/GU, but the abysmal graphics for a modern day console made me reconsider. What's that non-World, non-handheld console MH with decent graphics?

I think has a point probably, sounds like it doesn't really matter to him when he does it.
On a sidenote, this explains why he doesn't die from diving, did they ever explain why Valstrax can just land at like 300 km/h? I'm not trying to shitpost or start platform wars, I'm genuinely curious.

He might have a thicker skull tham Tigrex though
Actuay his horns probably take the brunt of the impact

The apex tard.

Damn, he even looks like a retard

It’s probably a mildly annoying tickle or something like that. It lets him know to stop doing what he’s doing because it’s having a negative effect on him, but it’s not as dangerous to him as it is to every other organism due to his regeneration so the sensation is much weaker.

Actually*

So what, he's the big, autistic retard from the special ed class that choke slams people?

Apparently silver is nigh indestructible in the Monster Hunter universe, and Valstrax is coated in the stuff.

To me nothing beats Tigrex's retarded running into a wall face first to leave huge bitemarks.

Valstrax do not give a single shit about anything in the world so when they see giant air balloon ships in their trajectory they just say "fuck it" and go through them

>Mfw valschad makes it into normieworld

Attached: die shill.jpg (1024x768, 89K)

Nah I think it’s just because it looks cool, no biological reason. You could maybe explain it as him turning his wings around at the last moment to create an opposing thrust to slow down a bit, but that’d create a lot of fucking G force.

What's the source

Attached: 62bd72386dc00f9b2b4b4f6c9cd4f801.png (2520x2250, 514K)

I still unintentionally call him jinouga and I prefer it at this point

He'll immediately lose a turf war to nerg

Yeah I think that'd actually just make him spontaneously dissolve into mist.Guess he's just one hard boi.

It's the same reason as to why Brachydios survives his own explosions, it's a videogame
If we want to get REALLY autistic it's probably his scales having evolved to absorb the impact

Attached: 5f7bf8312c65c95c28b9b6d15872965c.png (2530x2195, 650K)

Espinas from Frontier has such incredibly thick armour playing he barely feels pain. They spend most of the day sleeping and don’t even realise hunters are attacking them at first because they don’t even feel the weapons bouncing off them, but when you manage to actually inflict a little bit of pain they lose their shit completely and fly into a rage because they rarely if ever feel any sort of pain.

niggergante is the shill monster by exellence
>it only regenerates and gets stronger, yet it's able to hunt monsters like teostra

Young Brachys actually just fucking die all the time from messing with their parent's slime, apparently
They develop the hard horn and fists that can actually handle the impact throughout their life

Post funny renders.
I'm still convinced this is the funniest render in all MH, from his dumb extendo horn piercing the heavens to his big step and his T-pose wings, it gets funnier the more I look at it.

Attached: 358[1].png (358x345, 143K)

There’s also what said, Valstrax is coated in it and probably internally comprised of it to some extent, so his bones and shit are a material that can withstand that much gravity.

Raw strength and regeneration is all you really need. Rajang and jho don't regenerate yet they're still on par with elders

It's kinda cool but when you say it like that it sounds emo as fuck.

Peregrine Falcons exist

The monster part descriptions seem to imply that Valstrax's body is comprised of some extremely durable, yet lightweight material. This not only protects Valstrax from newton's laws of physics, but also allows hunters to run indefinitely when wearing it.

Just fucking look at him

Attached: mhw-azure_rathalos_render_001.png (1454x1084, 2.01M)

They don't land by crashing head-first though, do they?

So basically Valstrax and Nergigante fusing would just make them Wolverine.

It’s because he has no self preservation instinct, every attack is done with enough force that he’d break his arms apart with each punch but he doesn’t need to hold back at all because it’ll heal instantly. Imagine the kinds of things humans could break bare handed if their own safety wasn’t a concern. Punching a wall hurts like hell but if the pain and injuries didn’t apply to you then you’d be willing to punch a hell of a lot harder than anyone else.

I guess you haven’t seen Zenith Khezu then.

Attached: B52E51AF-EE81-4F74-86FE-20E0473E6933.png (632x455, 257K)

Practicing for auto-fellatio sessions

Nah they’re just little bitches. They never feel any kind of bad sensation so even mild pain makes them freak out.

oh no

No but they do pull out of 200mph divebombs without their wings tearing off
Valstrax is just ridiculously lightweight for its size

You could theoretically rip off someone's head but the process would also completely destroy your arms
So yeah, it'd be pretty scary

>What are woodpeckers

He even has an attack where he eats you in a very slow and drawn out fashion. It’s an instacart attack but he never spits you back out, so how the cats retrieve you from his stomach I don’t want to think about.

Well I wasn't exactly concerned about the wings.

Woodpeckers are also retards

They're protected, Nergigante just gets hurt and heals

Softvore is canon at last

Why do fatties roar like bitches?

For some fucking reason, all I can see here is me trying to put my cat down on the ground and it just tries to prepare for touchdown by stretching his legs.

Well same deal, a bird can turn around at insane speeds without its organs flying out of its asshole so sure a big metalic fantasy dragon can stop dead without turning into a silver smear on the mountain

The average adult head weighs about 7kg, slightly more than an average bowling ball. If brain damage weren’t a factor and it would regenerate without altering your memories or anything like that, you could use your head to absolutely fucking destroy most things.

*Sweats*

Attached: 1395021066451.jpg (768x759, 296K)

I'm more concerned about it crashing into the ground. Seems unhealthy.

Maybe his brain injuries heal as well then. Sustaining constant brain damage would eventually make you unable to move

Decided to dust off my 3DS and pay MHGU and Khezu reignited my hate for its entire family tree. Good God.

It's not an elder dragon for nothing
Well you do need to be relatively light to fly
IRL things Nergigante would never be able to even take off because he's a giant slab of muscle that probably weighs several tons

Have some Falcon kino, Yea Forums. Note that Valstrax's beak is shaped like that of a falcon and tucks in its wings like one when making its descent.

youtube.com/watch?v=73OvZ_l35Sw

It's not even that uncommon in nature, humans just didn't get "lucky" enough to have a half inch thick skull like bulls
Hippos are probably the closest things IRL to monster hunter levels of retard durability, even just their skin is up to 2 inches thick in some places, plus a lot of protective fat and a skeleton built like a tank

youtube.com/watch?v=92aAr8oZvlg
Go to 6:08 if you wanna see the attack. Someone at COG enjoyed animating it a little too much.

I'm good, thanks.

They’re also highly aggressive and needlessly cruel just for kicks. Hippos are actual monsters.

I think the huge wings are supposed to counteract that and even if it probably still wouldn't work suspension of disbelief can definitely be at work here.

You’ll watch your canon vore in Monster Hunter and you’ll fucking like it.

For comparison
youtube.com/watch?v=m7wSA1-50DE

Canon more like servers offline

>MHW2 brings back water combat
>there's a fanged beast that's based off a hippo
>it proceeds to become casual filter incarnate and generates Tri Barroth levels of salt

For a flying animal the wings are really small, but that's something every MH monster has

Did he take that pigeon’s fucking head off?

Attached: E867EDFC-A742-409B-A885-27E0FF8BCA11.gif (355x200, 1015K)

>the monster that's literally named after a falcon has similarities to a falcon
user, I...

Attached: thor.png (124x128, 33K)

I need some help with something here, and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I'm trying to unlock the "Blaze in the Sand" mission so I can get the immunity mantle, but it's just not appearing for me. I'm above HR 14, I completed research for 15 different monsters, and I talked to the armory but she's not giving me shit. What exactly am I doing wrong here?

Attached: 1552087385171.png (790x767, 711K)

I mean it's not like it literally smashes it's face into the ground. Val's dive bomb is basically a landing tackle

Why wasn't Valphalk in Ace Combat 7

Not for four months it ain’t. That’s plenty of time to get ‘acquainted’ with all the fun vore experiences the game has to offer!

No, just completely obliterated it's neck

Well.
Shut up though.

Jokes aside they're comparably large to other MH monsters.

Yes, user, that was the point.

how about no tho

I never got it either, I just completed someone else’s posting of it via SOS and got the rewards. To this day it’s still not in my quest list despite being completed (I know it’s completed because the ‘Completed’ next to my 9 star quests is red instead of blue).

We still need a vampire monster
Preferably something that isn't a fucking wyvern

I mean yes? It just seemed to me like you're presenting this as if it was anything new.

If you don’t subject yourself to uncomfortable fetish material you have no interest in then you can’t call yourself a real MH fan.

Most people whine about the jet part and don't know about the falcon part

Frontier has Baruragaru, a Leviathan that sucks blood from Dromes and gets a power up based on what species of Drome he sucked. He’s one of the less retarded looking Frontier monsters to boot.

Falcons use the sheer inertia of their bodies to either outright kill or down flying prey with the sheer force of its impact.

youtube.com/watch?v=uapP1yldldk

Why the nitpick? Some user was wondering how Val could divebomb without hurting itself so user posted a video of one of it's inspirations doing a dive bomb. Seems understandable

Shockingly, Valstrax is far more realistic than it's given credit for.

Fair enough.

I'm not sure if I'd call him "realistic" but rather "plausible", a certain verisimilitude definitely applies here.

Only tangentially related given the nature footage being shared but I think the stag beetle life cycle is based and wanna see an MH interpretation of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=AFbu21AGSho

It's not realistic, it's somewhat plausible and has an explanation for how it works
Unlike Kushala

Dinovaldo > Glavenus
Raizex > Astalos
Tamamitsune = Mizutsune
Gamuto = Gammoth
Valphalk > Valstrax

Kushala has some weird explanation regarding super fast vibrations to generate wind currents or some shit, but it’s such a stretch it’d be better off just ignoring anyway.

Gore is kinda similiar, but not as drastic

>Dinovaldo

Attached: pleasnie.png (621x702, 67K)

>coats itself in its own shit and transforms
Sounds like a Monster Hunter transformation mechanic already.

I've seen a lot of people here want a bug monster that undergoes metamorphosis mid fight. For now, Gore is Capcom's answer to that.

*mating press*

Attached: 1533776669193.jpg (451x318, 12K)

The same reason it isn't in MK8 200CC, bitches can't handle him.

>Unlike Kushala
Are you gonna question Amatsu as well? Its an elder, I ain't gotta explain shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=ocWgSgMGxOc
Pupation in general is really cool to watch. It seems so alien but in reality we’re the weird ones given how much insects outnumber vertebrates.

We need more bug inspired monsters

24 FUCKING DAYS WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE LEAKS, THE LEEEEEEEEEEEAKSESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FUCK I NEED NEWS GIVE ME NEWS REEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1565588766565.jpg (826x602, 115K)

>national geographic falling so low that they just pay japanese youtubers for their videos (WHICH ARE ALREADY ON YOUTUBE) and putting music and a couple subtitles over it
fuck sakes
youtube.com/watch?v=AzY_4hKk5PA

It would've been funnier if the armor used for the hunter in the render was pic related.

Attached: golden newbie.png (343x360, 199K)

>2v2 tournament at gamescom
>can't go this year
hold me bros

>everyone jerking off Seltas Queen
>meanwhile this majesty put my fear of spiders to rest and gives me a great dance every hunt
Bless the 4th generation.

Attached: latest.png (652x774, 705K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gmlaclb3K2o
Tadpole transformation is cool too. Imagine if they made a tadpole monster using the Amphibian skeleton that slowly grows limbs and reabsorbs it’s tail during the fight.

Yeah, swallow my cum you fucking whore.

Hirofumi Kawano is cool so I can’t exactly blame them.

Frontier will live on in our what the fuck webms.

Attached: gotta go fast.webm (1024x576, 2.12M)

Well Zamites kinda do that

Whoops, wrong one.

Attached: hayai.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

EVERYBODY'S SUPER SONIC RACING

>pulls back the pelican's head mid-flight and causes it to crash

Attached: 1547877996168.png (1461x1080, 1.76M)

Anyone got .webms of the April Fools Frontier quests?

It's because they knew the concept was absurd enough to require more explanation.

Attached: how to survive sony posters.webm (852x480, 2.93M)

nerscylla and steltas queen are the best and fun to hunt and i miss them so much, i wish they can make more insects

Attached: elder dragon gets hit on.webm (960x540, 2.91M)

>WHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL

Attached: 1493935428696.png (493x276, 34K)

frontier couldn't get more sadistic

It truly was a special kind of high.

Attached: slam dunk.webm (640x360, 2.75M)

Zamites grow a pair legs after they suck certain amount of blood from you

but you can kill it with a sharp stick in about five minutes

>do a normal hit as GS
>she just whips around and insta KO's me with the fire breath
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The monsters are a lot more punishing for when you actually do get hit, but the hunters can be OP as fuck. And towards the end they only got stronger.

Attached: zenith wind pressure.webm (960x540, 2.86M)

So what's gonna be the 4/4U rep in IB?

Attached: 57719629_p4.jpg (931x980, 290K)

did the fireblight reduce the HP bar?

no one

Supposedly it's Glavenus. It's pants-on-head retarded, but I have a feeling Gore+Shagaru is going to be kept as a major post-release update.

GOREGOREGOREGOREGOREGOREGOREGOREGOREGOREGOREGOREGORE

They said Glavenus is the "X and XX" rep.

I can't believe Dreadkings gramps didn't make it into GU.

Yes, Extreme Fireblight does that. It's not too bad at GR200 but by GR800 it can be certain death if you don't get rid of it fast enough. You can block it with 55> fire resistance, which isn't difficult to obtain.

Similarly, Zenith-grade poison is as devastating but won't nuke your max HP.

What do you main and when did you realize that weapons clicked for you?

Attached: GU Styles chart.jpg (2504x2820, 3.05M)

Would be nice for them to add some Mothra/Battra knockoff since we already have Godzilla clones in

>Yes, Extreme Fireblight does that
Maybe I'm a sadisistic piece of shit but I feel like this is something that should be incorporated into the main games.

Hammer/SA/LS in World
Striker SnS/Valor LS in GU

>Alchemyfags still out here pretending they are useful

Attached: 1526233563141.jpg (2505x2548, 1.43M)

Zamites already do that.

That same interview stated he's also the 4th gen rep.

Guess someone just has a huge boner for Glavenus.

Bros what's the best bow build against Behemoth solo? I don't have any Kulve or gamma stuff

Are any of those monsters the ones that were added in updates? They may have not updated the conditions, meaning Deviljho and Lunastra and the like wouldn't count. I know you don't need to research them for the research-based achievement or the one for getting crowns for every monster.

Wha does it say in the alchemy pictures

DBs. It seems they went beyond just being the perfect weapon for beginners for me. On the side I like using the LBG and LS.
Best style Valor of course. Me and my friend also like to mess around with Striker SnS too especially when we're fucking with randoms.

vaal does something like that though, it cuts your hp bar almost down to half. they need more monsters that do that

Even so, Generations is still dogshit. Having more content than World doesn't make it good.

It only said that Glav is the first monster they think of from X/XX, stop talking out your ass
Lagi is the only thing that's been hard deconfirmed

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE TRAILER GOD FUCKING DAMN IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
It better not be at Gamescom I might not live that long

Attached: 1491189680127.png (500x577, 425K)

Aerial Glaive and Striker SnS.

it's at gamescom

Why is Kulu such a forgettable monster

Attached: IMG_20190812_174152.png (731x545, 298K)

You should hear about the rest of Extreme/Zenith blights and statuses then.

>Getting hit twice with attacks that inflict Thunderblight puts you into cardiac arrest and you have to wait for a player to rez you, in solo it's effectively a cart
>Ice drains your stamina, if it hits 0 you get frozen temporarily
>Water almost completely stunts stamina regeneration in a game where you might frequently use it against a fucker with super hipchecks
>Dragon negates all healing and even subtracts HP if you personally use a potion
>Poison accelerates depending on difficulty when the monsters have moves with high knockback to make sure it gets more damage in
>Sleep is instant like 2nd gen sleep and the monsters with it will certainly have a followup
>The game also has Bleed, but it keeps draining health and reduces it even further with evades until it's cured, the cure item for it doesn't bring back HP and only mostly works like a deodorant

Also some funny monster specific ones, Guts traps, and a few genuine instant carts here and there, but that's to be expected from what are meant to be the lategame monsters but they became the standard content.

Attached: 1479615130378.png (471x361, 20K)

Glavenus is the Gen 4 rep.

I'd rather have nothing than Seregios.

Great video

BIRD UP

You know damn well it was going to be Gamescom since SDCC.

Jesus

Attached: 1493616615244.png (276x256, 57K)

Tomorrow

>be a latecomer to MHW, never get to fight KT
>go to Kulve for the very first time, feel like I should fight her at least once before IB
>join a quest
>it’s just one other guy not engaging her
>NPCs screeching in my ear as a stream of notifications of “other group has broken plate/other group has gone to zone 4/other group has arrested Kulve for tax fraud”
>NPC yells “SHE’S GETTING AWAY” and then she runs to zone 2
>fight her for 5 minutes, she rolls around and shoots a fire laser that would have 1shot me if I didn’t have moxie
>she waddles off
>”WE’LL GET HER NEXT TIME”
>get a notif in the lobby that the other group completed the siege
>get some shit weapons and a ticket
I did not understand a single thing that happened

This crossover still feels like a fever dream.

Attached: edffcb2892c51a60e3c2c0655771bcd1.jpg (520x800, 167K)

youtube.com/watch?v=f1dnocPQXDQ
Imagine seeing Hermitaur and Ceanataur doing this in MH6 while you’re just gathering some materials.

Fuck you, you lying douchebags

You better not be lying

Excluding raw/status/ele bloat, keep in mind that Frontier hunters at their peak can have the strength of 20-30 skills from various sources, like if there was 2-3 G-Rank MH4U hunters strapped together.

Trailer in 5 minutes user. I promise.

Attached: 1528728211494.gif (253x197, 932K)

Attached: 76151568_p28.jpg (2639x1768, 2.08M)

Kulve is pretty easy once you get the hang of it. Focus on breaking the coat first. Use cannons when you can and remember to drop rocks on here when she goes under an arch.

okay you fucks, its not possible that none of you can get a fucking review copy

I forgot to ask.

can we get a small elder that isn't kirin? that would be based

have you shitters checked 2chan for any leaks?

>no giant mosquito that serves as the Bnahabra Queen
>no centipede monster
>no dung beetle monster
>no caterpillar that morphs into a butterfly when you beat it down to a certain point
>no grasshopper monster that refuses to stand still more than Narga
>no Nerscylla variant that adds in burrow spider tactics
>no super sonic Hornet elder
>no elder moth yeah, I know shaggy but still

Attached: 1531637388817.png (166x151, 7K)

R A P T O R
E L D E R

Seriously? You fucked it up man. There's no way you can get it sooner tho?

We had Vespoid Queen already, she was shit

I mean I could still ask but I doubt they'll still be giving out more codes.

Well, asking won't kill you and you would be a hero.

I'm not a fucking Mexican, I can't simply leak shit anyway.

>I'd rather have nothing than the best flying wyvern

Attached: 1561645305527.png (647x644, 110K)

Attached: the_gore_magala_and_the_jaggi___commission_by_amayensis_fireheart_dddun99-fullview.jpg (1280x1830, 379K)

So what is the most fun monster to fight in the recent games and why is it Ahtal-Ka

Attached: MHGU-Ahtal-Ka_Render_001.png (400x366, 194K)

user just get a copy and answer our yes no questions

LIKE IS STEVE IN

striker SnS is fun as fuck and I use it all the time though I occasionally do Guild LS

Man, I mean. you can just post fotos and info, you dont need to stream shit. What are you do anyway?

Podcasting stuff. Publishers tend to hand out review copies to everyone who has like 2 followers/subscribers on any service so it's not really an issue, but usually you have to ask rather early than late.

I mean I could still try I guess

>no Nerscylla variant that adds in burrow spider tactics
Shrouded Nerscylla?

Man, I actually believe you. Try out, maybe you can still get it. Would be nice to know what monsters are in, and info about the other secrets (treasures, region level and the guinding lands).

Oh fuck, I'm retarded.

based as fuck

>Jaggi later died from the frenzy

user please i'm begging you

Attached: 1565123856866.jpg (347x368, 80K)

I NEED ICEBORNE LEAKS!

Attached: image.jpg (1678x1125, 1.3M)

Well I sent a mail but I can't guarantee shit, if anything I'd get a response by tomorrow and I don't know when exactly the distribution of review copies starts in countries that aren't fucking Mexico or Azerbaijan anyway.

why the FUCK are the ambhibians not back

>unique types of monsters that aren't just wyverns
>both Tetsucabra and Zamtrios have areas in World where they fit perfectly
>theres a ton of untapped potential for different ambhibian monsters based on unused species and types like a poison frog or a salamander so they wouldn't just be using the skeleton for two monsters
>they can use the statustoad skeletons as a base like how they turned the Kelbi skeleton into Kirin

Attached: tetsubro.png (390x298, 142K)

Thanks user, youre a cool guy. Just keep us
informed. If you get it I can draw something for you later.

Don't get too hyped though, they might as well have already ran out of stuff to sent.

I'm fairly sure that the pairing has been a thing because frenzied jaggi was never a fight.

Frogs would need less retooling than older skeletons but they'd still need upating, and they've said they want to focus on animation sets that they can get a lot of monsters out of first.

>>both Tetsucabra and Zamtrios have areas in World where they fit perfectly
Not really, Zamtrios needs ice, not just snow

there are definitely icy areas in the Hoarfrost Reach.

Hoarfrost seems to be split into snow forests, glaciers and ice cliffs

Also Rotten Vale-like caves

The monsters who you don't meet frenzied are just the ones who die from it
Or they're EDs

justify the fact that I can't meld mutagen

Only good thing to come out of this budget barroth was the sushiknife greatsword

Because then nobody would have ever fought that lame ass monster.

He should have been part of the Fated Four, not generic mammoth

Attached: MHGen-Malfestio_Render_001[1].png (376x384, 196K)

a net gain

For us sure, but that’s surely how Capcom justifies it.

There's plenty to make with his regular drops that incentivizes hunting it a few times.

It'd be cool if Malfestio was back in Iceborne with a snowy subspecies

We get it, you can stop dumping this in every thread.
He's a good monster and really fun to fight but isn't really a threat like the others. A massive mammoth however is much more dangerous.

>Frenzy gimmick
>Worst method of obtaining endgame gear in the entire franchise, bar Gen
Why did we put up with 4U?

ok professor in fan fiction, i was just stating a fact about the game

>A massive mammoth however is much more dangerous.
it barely fucking fights back

frenzy was good, apex is the more divisive feature.

"Why did we put up with" is a question too big to ask for MH.

it was just a bad gimmick, no reason to exist

there's no reason for monster hunter to exist in general, say something of subtance

Every non elder dragon gets thrown into a pit and must fight (no team work from same species monsters they are all enemies)
Who comes out alive

That's not an argument. You can't say that a gimmick is as important as the entire goddamn gameplay the series always had.
Might as well say that without tempered monsters MH shouldn't exist because it's as important as the entire game. That's your logic by comparing them.

The Fatalis trio. Canonically they’re the strongest monsters of all.

Plesioth hipchecks, everyone dies

Lv140 Apex arch tempered hyper Furious Rajang and Raging Brachydios

Thundergod Zinogre bodies everyone

if you wanted shit like that, just play Frontier

The male G rank armor will always be one of the best looking sets in the series.

Already better than tempered which is even more bland.
But who cares right?

Is maximum might good for hammer? Using the nergigante helmet and I've just picked up hammer. Thank you, Kulve Taroth for giving me the best one second try.

Not really, same blandness.

Kinda, it'll be active for your big bang finishers and golf swings usually

It can be if you are good with stamina management.
It won´t be for long though, because IB will nerf the heck out of it.

with all the variant/sub reveals, you think we'll get Savage Jho?

the finnish word for "Dragon" translates to "Salmon snake"

this

Attached: cirus trick.webm (640x360, 2.66M)

I wish this guy would come and visit Iceborne.
And agree, when I think of generations I think of Glavenus, Mizutsune, and Malfestio.

Also that horrible Frontier reject Diablos. It feels like a bad oc based on Diablos, I fucking hate it. "b-but its so strong lelel"

>A massive mammoth however is much more dangerous.

I liked the idea too, but it's not really fun in practice.

pls be in.

Attached: 57719629_p7.jpg (944x973, 236K)

Then bring back the deviant, HC or whatever, oh wait that's too unrealistic for World standards.

>oh wait that's too unrealistic for World standards.
people still spout that meme? we got fucking Glavenus

t.never heard of the devil diablos

>WORLD IS REALISTIC AND GROUNDED!
>Xeno
>Kushala
>Nerg's entire gimmick
>Glav
>Brachy
>a bunch of weapons like Wyvern impact and the existence of GL
not this shit again

Attached: 1488500211403.png (1402x1052, 2.68M)

Obviously. Same with Gold and Silver, as well as the inevitable Bazel variant:

It started with Gen fans crying for leaving behind anime attacks, now it just turned into a brain dead insult towards World that makes absolutely zero sense.
It's not just Glavenus my man, Zorah, the first major boss monster of World is a walking vulcano. World still has original MonHun silliness.

Savage Jho has been in every G expansion since it was introduced, it's basically guaranteed.

The worst monster in existence
Magala killed monster hunter

Of all the things they reworked in World, why did they kept stock roars? only the new monsters have new roars but the returning ones still has their generic stock roars other than Raths

Attached: 1519356997275.png (304x190, 108K)

I'm not obligated to come up with an argument against something as meaningless as "it shouldn't exist". Say something of substance.

So fucking satisfied when I got a kill with this move, def gonna be using HH for iceborne.

>Still trying to push the realism meme.

If you use power charge superpound, you'll regen a lot of your stamina back before the attack connects. However, people are sayin that Maximum Might will require you to keep your stamina at max for 5 seconds to get the affinity boost in Iceborne. Feel free to abuse the shit outta that broken skill on PC though.

mm lv5 works the same way as old mm so it all depends on how many slots and mm skill points master rank gear is gonna shit out

>World still has original MonHun silliness.
If only. Instead it leans more towards the full retard gen 4 silliness.

If Diablos was designed today he would have horns the size of its body, shoot charged up laserbeams out of those horns, and its whole body would glow purple when it's raging. We'll never get the original style back. It's all dumb flashy shit from here on out.

the fight was very bland, but world did

it doesn’t have the delay if you have lv5 max might

>lv 5 skill

INTO THE TRASH IT GOES ALONG WITH CHALLENGER

>rajang is a 4th gen monster now
the only 4th gen monsters that go anywhere near absurdity are the X/XX monsters except maybe Zamtrios who is still pretty normal outside of the inflation thing

Yeah, you never played World right?
Which body part of Odogaron flashes with light?
What doesn't make sense about Tobi-Kadachi?
Anjanath was a design originally planned for MHFU (Look up the artbooks for source, I don't have them unfortunately)
World original monsters are just like the classic ones

The boost was also increased to 40% affinity at max level from 30%. Considering the possibility of decorations that have points in both max might and other useful skills, fitting in 5 points may not be unreasonable, but it may be unnecessary considering the Crit Eye buff.

This

How does Zamtrios generate its ice armor?

If we have enough slots on our armor to even get lv 5 MM on a set, I think we'll have much greater balance issues at hand.

It thinks about it's shark-frog family really hard and the power of their friendship brings out his secret jutsu

If I had to guess it expels excess water in his body which he can then freeze because hes an ice monster with a magical organ sac like pretty much every other monster in the series.

My bow only does 10 damage to the Behemoth.. tips? I'm using the Kadachi bow.

Attached: 60236433_p17.jpg (1899x1147, 478K)

Seltas queen was doing bond attacks before it was cool.

Fuck it, I want to play MH1. Is there a hack to get the online content or something?

Dos has quest packs to replace the offline stuff with online stuff to access them, so I imagine 1 has something similar.

Steve would be the most likely since it shares a skeleton

>Fuck it, I want to play MH1.
Don't, it was horrible. It's honestly a miracle the series as famous as now.

Both Gore and Seregios have skeletons already in World.

I'm surprised how well MHW runs on my oldass computer. old i3 and gtx 650 but it runs fairly smooth. I also cap it to 20fps so I can keep my gpu temp below 70. After setting everything to low/off is there anything else I can do to help my old computer?

Gore has they wyvern virus. That would require Capcom to code in a status aliment.

Zamtrios has special pores in its skin which store a substance that freezes instantly on contact with the air in the cold locations it inhabits. Zamtrios is able to use a full-body muscle contraction to squeeze this fluid out of all of its pores simultaneously, causing the ice armor to form.
Source: My ass

The Handler
Autists and retards are known to have exceptional strenght

Let him rest, friend.

Attached: 1565488284963.jpg (359x400, 50K)

>Gore

Which is Gore's skeleton user it's not in the game my man

And Seregios weapons had unique properties. Doesn't really matter. If they aren't lazy they'll do the small amount of work required to add simple features to weapons or a unique status effect, if not, they'll just cut it. They already changed how Kushala's wind aura works so it would fit in better with World's frameworks.

All of the bulky EDs like Nergigante and Xeno'Jiiva use Gore's skeleton, I believe.

You’re wrong lol

He's in

Attached: 2f8bc35d.jpg (638x480, 48K)

Nu-Kush is an atrocity. The wind aura got nerfed AND Poison no longer works on it.

The worst part? Poison died so Nigger Sue could have his elderseal bullshit that does nothing to non elders. The worst part is it doesn't even work on all of them. I'm fucking livid the entire status got permanently gutted and no one seems to care.

Dragons dogma colab in iceborne? Just port Grigori in lmao, both games use the same engine and skeletons anyway

What I meant is Gore's wings. They are much longer/positioned much differently than anything in World.
I know what you mean, they do feel similar but I don't think it's the same skeleton.

Gore Skeleton pertains to the following:

>Gore Magala
>Shagaru Magala
>Gogmazios
>Valstrax
>Nergigante
>Xeno'jiiva

Increasing sharpness when rolling isn't the hardest thing to set up. Isn't bleeding a unique only inflicted by Odogaron in base world but was still added.
Something having a unique status is nowhere near as much work as other things.

>The worst part is it doesn't even work on all of them
But it does.