Wtf?

Attached: J40aWit.png (919x652, 397K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/k1wwJ6pE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Neither of those foods are vegan.

Eating vegetables makes her pp bigger

Lean to read retard

A good 90% of my country's patrimony in regards to cuisine dies with Vegeterians/Vegans.
So fuck Vegans.

Wait, do zoomers think vegetarian and vegan are the same thing?

pastebin.com/k1wwJ6pE

there's the body of text from the kotatku article. the new game has the ability to turn on "vaginitis" mode which has no non-vegetarian recipes.

Meat eaters go to hell but "vegetarians" go to double hell.
t. vegan

I'm a level 3 sigma vegan. I won't eat anything that casts a shadow. There's plenty of room in the pit for your kind, heretic.

Good thing it says vegetarian, retard.
Shit thread, either way.

The target audience for this game is little girls and 20yo girls, of course it will try to pander to one of the two main fanbases.

no, just liberals

Do sucking cock or being pound in the ass with cock make a difference? You are both a faggot.

how is it now vegan you stupid fuck?

Did PETA actually win?

Attached: titlecard.gif (550x400, 781K)

egg in the sandwhich and semen on the pizza. both are animal products.

no because there's still meat in the game

>what are vegan eggs and vegan cheese
american education

Optional Vegetarian mode = "Gone Vegetarian", see: Prime example of clickbait.

>what are vegan eggs and vegan cheese
False advertising. It's like calling processed "cheese" anything other than cheese product.

>vegan eggs
not eggs
>vegan cheese
not semen

I love how vegetarians/vegans act like meat eaters try shoving views down their throats when they themselves are the preachiest annoying whiners you'll ever meet.
I don't give a shit what you eat. Yes I'm aware that this steak used to be an animal, no I do not think meat just magically comes from the grocery store.
You do you and I'll do me
>b-but my life style is pure and yours is murder!
There's plenty of ways to justify eating meat, but the easiest and simplest answer is that I do not care enough to stop eating meat. I just like it and do not see a reason to even bother justifying it to someone who feels they have moral highground for not eating meat.

>cooking mama has blockchain drm but will probably be cocky enough to sneak in a miner whilst its at it
>now it has vegan-only mode
Every story I hear about this game thus far is worse than the last
>We live in a timeline where a cooking mama game might be the most incendiary and controversial game of its year

Attached: EA2jqI4XsAgq7nO.jpg (544x547, 30K)

How nobody is talking about the blockchain DRM here is baffling. Isn't Yea Forums super anti-DRM?

>implying people read the article instead of just getting angry over the title
heh

well peta whined about cooking mama for some weird reason and made parody game. it's only normal that nintendo finally subdues to demands of peta.

>will probably be cocky enough to sneak in a miner whilst its at it
The publishing company that's making it is planning on using their autism funbux for their digital stores, they're not going to sneak it in, they're going to make it a "feature".

>vegan eggs and vegan cheese

you may as well give in and eat the real thing instead of eating poorly processed food that apes the genuine thing

no one plays cooking mama so no

In other words you only heard one story since both those things were in the announcement of the game.
Your ability to have growing disappointment without new info is phenomenal, user.

I wanna cock in her mama

I missed playing the first game where you could break apart a whole cooked crab for some dishes.

mama want eat BBC

Reminder faggot sòy vegetarian and vegan "diets" only exist in First World all needs met socities. The minute society breaks down and faggots can't buy their organic kale and jarred Asperagus water for their 40 dollar salads you bet your fucking ass they'll be eating squirrels and rats not giving a shit about their sòy principles.

Attached: 1564635973200.png (700x583, 759K)

I thought Majesco went under

muh zoomers

I didn’t know there was even that much info out about a new cooking mama. Are you referring to a PC or switch version having blockchain??

Cooking Mama is owned by Square Enix these days, apparently...

>Not having to struggle to survive gives people the opportunity to pick and choose what they eat and have preferences.

Wow, what a concept. Thank you for enlightening me.

all versions of the new cooking mama game will be using blockchain as their drm. so you get to pay money for the privilege of other assholes using your device to mine crypto.

>eating animals in 2019
yikes

>that cum on the pizza
Is that still considered vegetarian?

>eatting at all
>in year of our lord
Ewwww