You did side with Commander Maro and exterminate those Dark Brotherhood edgelords right user?

You did side with Commander Maro and exterminate those Dark Brotherhood edgelords right user?

Attached: 7658656-1393505225.jpg (1440x900, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Destroy_the_Dark_Brotherhood!
youtube.com/watch?v=ixYwDntgdJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=AiC5pS6xEtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_QWnCDYeYH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imagine playing normietrash

Wait, you can actually do that ?

>Okay Commander I'm going to betray my entire organization in exchange for amnesty as long as you promise not to come destroy the Sanctuary even though I've literally given you the location and its obvious that I conspired to kill your only son :)
>WTF WHY IS EVERYTHING ON FIRE

Attached: Astrid2.png (385x343, 208K)

en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Destroy_the_Dark_Brotherhood!

If you kill Astrid in the cabin you can go to Maro and he will give you a quest to go and mass murder all the faggots in their little emo dungeon

Dumb bitch

>Can't kill the vampire loli

Why did every armor in Skyrim look like some retarded pajamas?

Yeah, basically if you go "lol fuck this bitch" and kill Astrid when she tries to make you kill someone in the cabin then you can get the quest to destroy them from him.

Yeah I did actually
Imagine kidnapping and giving orders to the fucking dragonborn

I wish you could do that to the thieves guild as well and kill that bitch Maven. Fuck that bitch and her son as well.

>a woman in charge
>like all women, goes REEEE and ruins her entire brotherhood because she got jealous of the dragonborn
These fuckers got no one to blame but themselves for puttin her in charge.

Attached: 1558963836592.jpg (226x210, 34K)

Still cannot kill Cicero and defile/burn down that mummy.

Yep. Shame same thing could not be done to the thieves guild and Maven Blackbriar.

No, she just was a bitch because she thought she was more important than the Night Mother and didn't like the fact a corpse of a woman was giving orders to someone she was jealous of and in the end, the Night Mother won.
The Night Mother has always been the true leader of the Dark Brotherhood and the Listener her voice and hands.

I really, REALLY wanted the Thieves Guild quest to have an option to kill Maven and usurp her power, effectively taking over the entire criminal underworld of Skyrim as the Thieves Guild Master.

Honestly I think it would have made for a much more interesting and engaging main quest line that that gay Nightingale shit. But Emil was the one writing it so hey, I guess we've got gay Nightingale shit.

>He didn't report Cicero and his coffin-toting wagon to the guard on the Whiterun/Dawnstar border and stealth snipe the little faggot to make sure he stays down

Now if only there was a way to take out that little vampire shit without mods

Reporting Cicero to the guard is hilarious.

Thing is little fucker goes right after the farmer. Dont want some poor sod to lose his life and family just because some lunatic believes that he the farmer is guilty, and not the player. Shit, if that was the case that Cicero goest after player, sure thing.

I think it was more that she wanted to run the Brotherhood like a secular assassin's guild without the religious aspects.

There was supposed to be a quest to destroy the Thieves Guild with Mjoll the Lionness but it was cut

Yes because they sent four fucking assassins to kill me. You don't live after going after the Dragonborns life.

Gay.

>cant kill cicero immediately
disgusting desu
hate reddit characters like him

I enjoyed his misery too much to not ruin his life every run.

Well there are literally dark brotherhood pajamas worn by the resident boomer.

Attached: Festus_Krex.png (600x1080, 842K)

>Drop items on the ground in town
>Civilians fight to the death over them
>Whoever survives doesn't even take what they fought for
Shameful, is what it is.

You just gave them an excuse to kill that Dunmer shithead

What I wanna know is why they were too lazy to give the loli vampire her own dark brotherhood outfit.

Best looking clothes in the game. Too bad about that dumb hand in the middle.

She relies on seduction to lure her targets. Can't walk around wearing a DB suit.

The VA for Festus was the same one for Minsc from Baldurs Gate.

On my first playthrough I was siding with the Empire and I couldn't see a reason that I'd go kill the emperor. Maybe when I play again as a stormcloak stealth archer or something.

Are Dunmer the most cucked race in TES?
>Island blows up
>Get fucked by scalies
>Drunkards give you a pity island
>The last survivor of an entire Great House was raised by said scalies

Everybody hates the dungmer.
The fans
The devs
The game world

I love the Dunmer. Best elf race, easily.

>a loli that seduces and murders pedos

This should be a game.

>caring what the fuck was going on
I just did the quests you're fucking told to do and didn't care about some fucking forced story bullshit.

>seduction
Interesting word choice

Dawmgaurd armor is the best looking in vanilla

Yep. Joined the Dawnguard too. Spent the rest of my time hunting vampires.

Attached: 82607178-0BF2-400A-9015-14AD3938052F.jpg (679x960, 53K)

You s'wit

HEARD THEY‘RRRE REFORMING THE DONGUAARD

My guess is you fell victim to the First TES Best TES syndrome.
The fans of Morrowind are one of the largest contributors to the dungmer hate. They are not a pleasant group to talk to.

Found the Morrowind fag.

Legion > Stormcloaks

Why do they always cut the good stuff?

Ah yes, we've been expecting you.

Skyrim's DB armors and uniforms were so stupid.
Instead of being subtle and dark, they have bright red parts and the "logo" on them so everyone knows you're a DB assassin.

Cringe

You may be right about him but you have yet to bring up another mer to claim as better.

Have you heard of the High Elves

Horrible creature

Because it wasn't a real dark brotherhood guild. It was just a bunch of amateurs larping as the legendary assassins.

>mer
Hahahaha, milk drinkers.

Attached: 1565464251140.jpg (1024x576, 107K)

Wow! A Nord was able to WRITE this?

Bye

Tiber Septim was an Imperial

Attached: 1541885785167.jpg (636x699, 188K)

At this point everyone but the Bosmer are better than the dungmer.

If your C0DA is he was a sload well you do you. Head canon is king in TES.

SEETHING M*r, most likely a DUNGMER TOO HAHAHAHAHA KEKED BY NORDS AND CHADGONIANS!

Attached: 1565558949602m.jpg (1024x1024, 163K)

Who is this guy anyway

>getting dunked on by lizards
Lmao

>started DB questline
>found the vampire girl really annoying
>discovered you can purge the DB for the empire
>kill them all
>discover the vampire girl isn't there during the massacre because it's a little kid
Fucking Bethesda man. On a side note, who thought it was a good idea for the DB to assassinate the emperor, while at the same time your character can serve the empire?

>Morrowind has the best story and lore of the entire series
>Morrowind as a province gets completely fucked in later games to the point where Dunmer now live only as refuges
What did Bethesda mean by this? Are they this mad at MK?

Hows your wife schoppy?

It's probably the only time in Skyrim where they don't just outright explain the alternate quest path to you when there is one.

not just lizards, but lizards controlled by overgrown shrubs hahahahah

Attached: 1565464415646.jpg (811x727, 135K)

They didn't think anyone would actually be dumb enough to side with the Empire.
It was like the Legion in NV. Why bother finishing it there is no real reason to side with them.

Hey Morrowind isnt fucked in ESO at least

dude festus got fucking nailed onto that tree with 30 arrows

christ man

More the MKult than MK himself.
They got so obnoxious Bethesda had to kick them off the official lore forum and stick them in the fanfic section to calm them down.

Also if you choose to destroy the dark brotherhood you have to report to the Penitus Oculatus to get the quest, even if the Stormcloaks have already won the war. They should've had Ulfric or Jorleif give the quest if you're a Stormcloak-aligned character

he really was the festofus

It was the best of times, it was the festus times.

Nah rather the entire world is fucked in ESO.
>let's just have these races form an alliance because reasons
>Molag Bal rules over a place called Cold Harbour? Fuck it, that means giant anchors are his Oblivion gates.
>You are wondering why none of this has ever been mentioned before? All those old lore books are just stories.
Plenty of reasons to side with the Legion in NV. It's big down side was that their area was clearly not finished, so it felt the most lackluster of the 3 main factions. Yesman/Independant is still the worst and I wish swift death to any moron who pursued that ending.

>giant anchors are his oblivion gates
No retard the giant portals in the air that the chains are holding up are his oblivion gates.

Yeah but I assume the others often did missions that required surprises, she can still wear a dB suit around the cave.

Still giant anchors are part of his motif. You don't see everyone on the Shivering Isles quivering from the cold. Daedric realm names are inconsequential.

>surprises
*disguises
I need to sleep

Well I am hoping for TES 6 they continue the way they handle armor from Fallout and the DB armor becomes underarmor.

The Dawnguard is the best faction, especially since the Companions force you to become a furfag

Shame you couldn't join the werewolf killing faction, even if they were just bandits with silver weapons.

They usually don't let you join the faction that is destined to lose in the story.
Same reason you can't join the Thalmor.

In both Oblivion and Skyrim, the DB more or less get completely wiped out. How is that not losing?

Did you forget her meathead dog husband? His white knighting is obviously the only reason she holds the position

It's a shame but you can always cure the twins and then sacrifice the bitch to Boethiah

Hmm not sure if serious.
Did you not play the games ?
You know the DB takes out the Emperor in Skyrim correct?
Do you understand what "losing" means.

That would have been cool

Riften is rife with cut content. A lot of shit was specifically gutted from that town.

Yes.

Attached: 1387346167921.jpg (1280x1024, 177K)

Would be cool.

I understand it as a way to tell us to forget Morrowind.
And then they did Solstheim except it's now a piece of Morrowind in Skyrim instead of a piece of Skyrim in Morrowind (themes and ambiance wise)

Tiber Septim was an altmer

Does any cut content mod exist that puts back most of these things, at least those that were halfway done?

Is there a mod for this? I wanna purge all of these faggots.

No, this game is garbage to the point where I almost regret wasting my bandwidth on it by pirating it.
Easily one of the most shallow and tedious games I've ever had the displeasure of playing.

Civil War has a ton of cut shit too, originally you were supposed to receive assignments to assassinate enemy COs at their camps (which is probably why they're essential)

>that mod on nexus which restored the civil war to full glory
>creator got buttblasted by Trump winning and took the mod down out of spite and rage
Similar case with one of the big script extenders for FNV.

Pretty sure he was a sentient sweetroll.
MK once used a comma in a sentence about sweetrolls.In game there are multiple sentences with commas talking about Tiber. The correlation is fairly clear.
> INB4 that makes no sense
Fuck off brainlet this is CANON LORE and no amount of crying will change it.

Why did he do that?
What the fuck does Trump being elected have to do with his mod that makes him sperg out and take it down?

Like, what did all of the people using his mod fucking do to deserve that? A lot of them don't even fucking live in the US!

Does he think that fucking Trump will care that he took down his mod? Does he think that Trump or anyone even remotely related to politics will even know? Like I'm just baffled by how the fuck those two things are meant to be related.

That's like going
>Someone slashed my car's tires
>So I'm going to take a shit in the public pool!
Like, the two aren't even fucking connected in any way shape or form, what the fuck?

This isn't a Dark Souls thread

Tiber Septim was my balls.

Modders are ALL about drama.

Nevashoo Dovkamea

Balls fags are the worst.
You have literally no in game source for divine balls.
> INB4 Let's get to bashing butts and Deez nuts
NOT canon

You DIDN'T kill based Paarthy,right?

It was Mk's idea if I remember the threads on /tg/ and I doubt they are "mad" at MK especially Todd himself, also seeing how most of the lore and main setting elements of Skyrim are still from Mk's work.
People like to imagine all sorts of strange things about the developers.

He's Jim Cummings aka Winnie the pooh, Tigger,and the Master from fallout along with countless others.

You can deny it all you want, but you know that it's true.
The divine balls of Talos in chapter 13 of the hidden lore books Todd hides in his closet is explicit on this issue.

>be the Listener
>Maven says she'll call the Dark Brotherhood on me

Attached: This Is Dildos.jpg (210x240, 14K)

Now wait just a minute there, pardner.

Attached: 1542088569962.jpg (600x610, 46K)

>there was never a questline where you could utterly destroy Maven, ending in her ultimate demise in the most humiliating way possible

Attached: 1542091660796.png (482x404, 127K)

No lorelet.
Go read the 36 sermons..
Now take away every letter that does not spell "Tiber was a sweetroll" and what do you have left?
MK left little clues like this all over the place and if it is too complex for you to grasp then that is a you problem.
Now let the big brained folks talk about lore.

Then explain the Ballmer.

Can you even kill her or is she one of those essentials I hear about?

Jarl Ballin is a different mythic figure.
Do you even lore?

shes essential

We get to see more Dunmer in each game instead of them living off happily in Morrowind.

Bethesda art team forgot that armor isn't made of rubber.

Jarl Ballin is just the primordial manifestation of the Altdmers,who descended from the Ballmer btw,belief in the divine meatloaphysics that was transcribed by Xarxes in Old Ballmerri,which also doesn't exist. You twit.

I did in Skyrim because it was boring as fuck compared to Oblivion.

Of course.

Attached: 1562341102587.png (635x457, 302K)

Attached: 1562038274579.jpg (417x749, 63K)

>Tfw talking about Elder Scrolls is so much better than playing the games.
Come on Todd, step it up.

>tfw always thought Argonians were cool because lizards are cool
>always pick them
>not sexually attracted to them in any way
>no one will ever believe me
Feels bad.

Its such a shame there is such depth and effort put into the lore but the games don't even come close to including it.

You know what I REALLY hate about Skyrim's design user?
They found the perfect middleground for making NPCs that wander around and have schedules work while still having them all killable by the player. It's even IN Skyrim.
It's called the tag for NPCs that makes them "Protected", works just like essential but get this, THE PLAYER can kill them and they're only immortal to everyone else.

So after Oblivion they come up with this Protected tag to make NPCs that can only be killed by the player, seems like a great way to make things more free and open like Morrowind where the player could kill anyone if they wanted and if it happened to be an important quest NPC you get the little "You fucked up" message and it's all cool right?

BUT NO! THEY FUCKING KEPT ESSENTIAL NPCS FUCKING ANYWAY AS WELL AND FUCKING FILLED THE GAME TO THE FUCKING BRIM WITH THEM TO THE POINT THAT ONE IN EVERY 3-5 NAMED NPCs YOU RUN INTO IS FUCKING UNKILLABLE!

FUCK YOU BETHESDA, THE SOLUTION WAS SO FUCKING OBVIOUS AND YOU STILL FUCKING FUCKED IT UP!

The Ballmer were an off shoot of the OlePhoneys. What you are citing is a retcon of a retcon that retconned a retcon that made the original retcon a retcon.
It is fairly clear.I don't know what you don't get.
MK clarified this on a porta potty wall in Fresno.
The Imperial Library has a picture (NSFW)

There wouldn't be enough room for goofy shit like NPCs fighting to the death over daggers dropped on the ground with their own daggers or Giants putting bears in orbit.

Oh yeah? Well that picture (NSFW) gave me a BONER which make me GAY which also makes ME the victim so I win the argument! Checkmate Ch0dafag.

What's even worse is that they can completely remove the essential tag from some NPCs after you do their quest but for some reason they won't do that for all of them.

same
i just like playing things away from the norm

>who thought it was a good idea for the DB to assassinate the emperor, while at the same time your character can serve the empire?
Well you have to be a special kind of retard to join the guys that literally wanted to kill you, not even Bethesda through players can be this cucked

>he didn't used the mod where you get the Vanish to Oblivion spell that works with all NPC's and vanished Maven and his kid to Oblivion
uggh

Attached: 20190809032748792.png (1920x1080, 1.07M)

Cograts you are now a LOREMASTER and have CHIM'd a Dragonboner.
Few have achieved this state.
I am in awe of your understanding and dedication sir
*Begins slow clap*
We were the Elder scrolls the whole time
Zero sums

Its truly baffling, and fallout 4 does the same thing, although not quite as badly.

The Imperial Legion didn't do nothin they're good boys

Is the legacy of the dragonborn mod any good? It looks bloated to me

The Essential tag was funny in Oblivion when as long as you one shot someone essential it didn't count as assault

Yeah it's great, I enabled it without looking too much into it and I was surprised when I found unique loot inside old dungeons I had cleared a lot of times in Vanilla.

Remove Talos

Tiber has the ultimate lore armor ,CHIM. Better luck next Kalpa knife ear

Why did the High Elves even try banning worship of him?

Evil merrish plot #78003

How was Tiber a Nord if his direct descendants were Imperials, anyway?

it's just a power play. the fact that he's making some people mad with his little tantrum is all he needs to sufficiently fellate himself and feel like he's important.

The DLC shows more stuff about the alliances. The Daggerfall covenant started faltering in Orsinium DLC. But they all agreed that the original empire suited all their needs and wanted to bring it back.

Altmer didn't want the original empire but one with their vision. We know the Aldmeri Dominion trick people to suit Altmer goals. They tricked the Khajiit to help out after 'saving' them by bringing back their moons which the Khajiit use for breeding. The Khajiit helped out willingly after that.

Ebonheart was doomed from the beginning. Lots of infighting. But they were mainly wanting to break it all up and have no king and let everyone rule their own provinces. So they would take the throne and then dismantle it. The Argonians were freed if they agreed to help out.

But it's obvious none of these alliances stay for very long. Each group is trying to serve themselves moreso than anything. They each have an overall viewpoint and those helped group them together but not stick forever.

Where do Imperials fit into the Alliances, though

The mother determines the race of the child.
The center of the Empire is cyrodil so it makes sense you would intermarry with the locals to consolidate power.

They can join any faction and are behind a paywall.
Shocker.

>humans are behind a paywall
What

>the mother determines the race
How do the French exist then, I thought they were half-elves

To play an Imperial you have to buy the right edition or unlock them in the cash shop.
If you just buy the base game you can't play an Imperial.

The elves raped them so hard they broke Nirns biological laws.
By rape I mean rape.

>a whole ass team is going to have to make a whole ass game about the bosmerde eventually, provided the series hasn't crashed and burned before then.

Big wew. That couldn't be me playing it.

Doesn't the base game include everything except the most recent expansion? How would that not include Humans?

> What provinces haven't we done yet?
> Just the Bosmer's home sir
> Ok gents the kalpa is over and we are rebooting the series.
They have to be dreading that prospect.

$

two explanations
1. the father's traits start to emerge since they're being consistently raped for generations
2. unreliable narrators, since there are already multiple explanations and it's a common theme in the series

>reboot the series
>do a game that actually includes all of Tamriel
Everything turned out better than expected

They're not part of any Alliance. They're dismantled after their emperor's death and holding off with what little they have.

Their best bet is the Daggerfall Covenant I guess if they're hoping to survive but they wouldn't be in power either. But Talos saves them in the end.

It's overall an okay reason for PVP but it's really the backstory for the PVE which you get to explore Tamriel and see each culture hands on. Lots of lore fixes too which doesn't get talked about much.

I'd like to know about how morrowind factions work before I start joining any of them, I'm a mage so I'm naturally inclined towards joining the mage's guild but will that affect any other potential factions I'd like to join? I was also considering joining the temple.

If you want to do every guild on one playthrough you have join the Thieves guild before you get a codebook quest from the Fighters guild.
Other than that it is smooth sailing.

The Arch Mage of the mages guild will give you a quest to kill the Telvani councilors even if you are currently a Telvani councilor.
It is a TES game through and through.

It's true. It's fucking true. I got fucking enraged when I figured it out during a particularly long car ride. I cannot believe how much I hate these games after getting so invested in the universe.

I'm seething and I cannot cope

>The Arch Mage of the mages guild will give you a quest to kill the Telvani councilors even if you are currently a Telvani councilor.
>It is a TES game through and through.
Well shit I wanted to join Telvani...

Now you know how WarCraft faggots feel watching WoW's story do nothing interesting or meaningful.

I kind of want to try ESO to experience the story and zones that are from old games or not in them at all like mainland Morrowind and an intact Kvatch. Is it worth it?

C0DAfags always get mad at the game ruining their headcanon.

The Atmorans are the ancestors of northern modern man on Tamriel. The Bretons, Nords and Imperials directly stem from the Atmorans, after the 500 companions disbanded in Skyrim.

Although inbreeding has weakened the bloodline, much like the majority of Mer's bloodlines, the Nords are still the closest to the Atmoran race. A good majority of sources claim Tiber Septim was either Breton or Nord, but the most likeliest possibility that he was a pure blooded Atmoran. Which for some reason Nords hold highly like the Altmer hold their supposed relation to Aedra highly.

you can challenge the arch-mage to combat to the death before he gives you that quest and take his place iirc.

You don't have to kill yourself to complete the quest.
You and one other (I forget which one and may be wrong.It has been awhile) aren't necessary to complete the quest.

Many of the zones feel the same, that's kinda the downside of ESO

Riften, for example, looks like nothing with the one from Skyrim, it really just feels like a generic MMO village with your tavern and a few houses and whatever else

Vanderfell is nice however, I'm not sure if the entire Morrowind is in ESO

And Cyrodill is like a "world PVP zone" which kind of sucks. Never went there, but I heard it looks like nothing from the one in Oblivion

>Cyrodiil is World PvP
Why

Lore reasons, mostly, I think

It's in the middle of Tamriel, so naturally all the factions are fighting over it while the Imperials are a non-playable faction of their own who are one of the baddies in ESO (they follow a daedra without them knowing or some shit)

So I just cant go there without putting myself at risk of PvPers?

I started out as a Dunmer and have really enjoyed everything so far. If you get the game now you get all the DLC zones free except Elsweyr (the newest one) I think. Morrowind is DLC too and stays true to the original game. All DLC zones are really fun to explore like that too. You also get to see how the Orsimer and Khajiit live. And the Altmer. Bosmer have really big trees in their zones. They all feel very distinct imo

>I started out as a Dunmer
I'm sorry

Correct, this is a skyrim thread

What are you some kind of n'wah?

I'm not a Dungmer at least.

"We're watching you... scum."

I don't know you, and I don't care to know you.

Sounds like something one of the slave races would say.

Any news from the other provinces?

women can't lead
women leaders always fail
wtf I love skyrim now

Nothing I'd like to talk about

Isnt the High Elf leader a woman

Goodbye

Whoops meant for

I saw a mudcrab the other day

Be seeing you

>walks 5 feet to someone else
How are you?

Elenwen is the Head emissary and ambassador in Skyrim

>Breton trash

I heard a good theory that banning the worship of Talos would no longer make him a God, weakening the power of men and somehow help the elves become immortal again.

how the hell does the DB get any contracts through rumors, which would either stay hidden and go unanswered or get intercepted by law enforcement?

>Game is racist towards frogs
Wtf I love Todd now

you perform the black sacrament or whatever it's called and the night mother relays your request to the listener who gets one of the members to carry it out

of course you can't, you're only supposed to mod her to be a qt3.14 and then fuck her

Which would piss off Nords and might even make Altmer worship Talos. I think that would be the best solution.

>Play morrowind
>Join the mages guild
>Collect flowers and find stolen research notes like a 10 year old assistant
>Meet the next quest giver
>"Go get dues back from an old member, if she doesn't pay up then kill her on the spot"
>"Go ask this freelance wizard to join the guild, if he refuses then kill him on the spot"
>"Go tell this lizard teaching people restoration magic without our permission to stop, kill him on the spot if he doesnt"

what the fuck is wrong with everyone in morrowind

Attached: 1431487626311.png (500x500, 592K)

They didnt in Skyrim. Night Mother came later on.

For the Mages Guild, Morrowind is the ass-end of the world where noone wants to be. Hell, Trebonius, its leader in that charter, was specifically dumbed there because they ran out of patience for his antics.

Attached: 1550183746256.gif (960x540, 846K)

I wanna ____ that khajiit

Guilds extort members. Now you understand why organized labor is evil.

>Play Oblivion
>Join the Fighters Guild
>Its all just pointless nonsense

>Play Oblivion
>Join the Fighters Guild
>Drink hist sap and go on a rampage from hallucinations
>Even if you're an argonia
>Even the questgiver is surprised

A cat is fine, too.

Attached: 701264599c9a7bac16cdb047d3cac086.jpg (1136x704, 299K)

I bet the Bretons did this

>Ask some guy in Gnaar Mok about a khajit they're harassing
>Tell me to fuck off
>Everyone in the room tries to murder me for asking it twice
Morrowind is a shit hole and the people are horrible

>Kill a guild member
>what the fuck bro give me 20 bear asses
>okay we're cool again

Human life is cheap

>the Thalmor are scum sucking do-

Attached: altmer female.jpg (940x1138, 409K)

You're right, if I killed a Dunmer they'd only want 12, I think they call it a Three Fifths Compromise.

And somehow they don't think about consulting her when they suspect someone is trying to harm the Brotherhood, to the point of actually killing their most dedicated member.
The dark brotherhood really is made out of retards.

Lucien didn't deserve what happened to him

Well at least you are in your right to defend yourself.

What's a Bosmer look like, then?

>Take a nap in someone's bed
>Owner doesnt mind
>Ask that same person why they live alone
>Threatens to kill me

>never drawn furry before
>try anyway
>looks ugly
>look at this and realize how little is necessary to make a furry character

I'm just warming up YOU PATHETIC WORM

>try to sleep
>every hour I'm woken up by assassins
>pile of assassin corpses at bedside by morning
JUST LET ME SLEEP

How the fuck do they keep hiring people? I must have killed thousands of them in a week!

Didn't you realize that when one of the first quests you get is about some guy that wants out of Morrowind ASAP?

How do you even differentiate between Imperials, Nords, and Bretons at a glance

Every single major or semi-major NPC is a fucking huge retard except for Paarthunax. How does bethesda even manage to write characters that have absolutely no depth whatsoever AND spout and do mindbogglingly retarded shit.

Attached: DruggedoutCliff.jpg (720x480, 32K)

>Nord
Drooling retard
>Breton
Manlet
>Imperial
Neither a Nord nor a Breton
>Redguard
Black Imperial

Didn't they claim the tree was corrupted or changed somehow? I think that's why it works on Argonians too.

Nord Tall human
Redguard Black human
Imp and Breton I have no idea.

All look the same to me

t. Altmer

CWO was buggy and broken as SHIT though, taking it down was honestly doing everyone a favor

Attached: 0ab7ba6ef50e6c47e3f5dbb87c5bb3724b72ba6fbbd68be3979e6462b5e9f659.jpg (564x702, 53K)

Why don't you make like a cyrodillic tropical tree and take a dragon break from posting

Why do people shit on MGSO?

Imperials = chad Meds
Nords = virgin Nordcucks
Bretons = the French

Attached: nordcuckery not even once.jpg (640x466, 89K)

Attached: 306130_screenshots_20180810001607_1.jpg (1600x900, 427K)

I want this one to be my wife.

god i fucking hate altmer
ugly yellow cunt genocide when

Altmer are based. They're the best race.

if they're the best race why cant they magic themselves to not be ugly cunts with gay voices

t.Nordoid

Rrrrun away!

>Skyblivion won't just re-use Wes Johnson's voice
why bother then

Be honest anons, should I reinstall?
Get some QoL improvement mods and what not. I miss wandering around with a big fuck-off axe.

Attached: 1560144081006.jpg (5000x5000, 1.73M)

They do?

yes

Attached: FUCK BONENIGGERS.jpg (1920x1080, 600K)

this makes Skyrim look way cooler than it actually is

Just run some bandit caves, they look real suaves and have the big boy boobytraps.

Also, the falmer conspiracy quest. After you've cleared the quests in Markath, you have my permission to uninstall.

Is ESO a good single player game?

How do you predict Elder Scrolls six will further be watered down more than Skyrim, Fallout 4 and Fallout 76 to get that bell curve dollar?
>weapon skills is now just *weapon* no more two handed or one handed
>armor skill is just *armor* removing light and heavy armor skill
>followers solve puzzles after five minutes have past
>everything is essential so players can't *miss out* on content nor can they fail quests because why bother having multiple playthroughs
>become leader of everything again like in Skyrim
>being half in High Rock and Half in Hammerfell will be touted as a feature but in reality it's just half of the work because Hammerfell will be empty desert.

They all feel like a first draft of a film or show. Like basic ideas before they start tightening them up and make them work

you're right

The nightingale armor looks so retarded too. Looks like something batman would wear

Wes Johnson is the best voice actor in the series and this isn't even debatable.

>there's only 3 stats: warrior, mage and thief

>they didn't even bother asking him to reprise Sheogorath in Online and just replaced him with JB Blanc

Attached: STOP.jpg (459x821, 100K)

Snek ate all the others

>take a dump
>you are now member of the thieve guild
>you are now member of the dark brotherhood
>you are now member of the mage guild
>you are now member of the fighter guild
>wipe ass
>you are now leader of the thieve guild
>you are now leader of the dark brotherhood
>you are now leader of the mage guild
>you are now leader of the fighter guild
>get up
>main quest resolved

I thought it was him

Attached: TES-nwahs-in-morrowind-thread.jpg (320x319, 25K)

Attached: TES-skooma.jpg (859x544, 60K)

>Shouts somehow return

No it's just JB Blanc doing a Sheogorath impression. I'd argue he's a more high profile actor than Wes Johnson, so I don't know why they opted to go with him instead of just having Wes reprise the role.

yes, it's very enjoyable for the lore and quests as long as you aren't expecting to actually interact with anyone else in the world
the pvp is pretty fun too, especially the under 50 battlegrounds

>no option to kill her dog husband and marry her

Attached: 1593848221980.jpg (1051x1008, 161K)

>as long as you aren't expecting to actually interact with anyone else in the world
Doesn't sound any different from every other MMO on the market right now, then.

Can you level through PvP? I liked doing that in WoW even if it was slow, PvP under level cap always just felt more fun in that game.

>used goods
Fucking gross, should only go after pure, untouched girls like Brelyna

>Can you level through PvP?
yeah, it's a bit annoying because it means you can't keep a character in under 50 pvp forever but oh well

>Brelyna
ugly

Is it subscription based and is the base game enough for now? How is exploration? Only played gw2 and ff14 and really liked the exploration of gw2, felt pretty rewarding.

Nigger with bad taste.

I haven't played it myself but it looks like it's buy to play with advantages for being a subscriber, like SWTOR kind of

the subscription gets you access to all the dlc and shit except for the latest one and unlimited room for crafting ingredients in your inv, but there's fucking tons of content in the base game + morrowind that you get without it and the craft bag isn't really needed unless you're trying to level all crafting skills and collect all ingredients at the same time

>mage cutie
Nah, I prefer borderline schizos

Attached: atrd-189562.jpg (1500x1001, 350K)

would a key off of G2A for the base game include Morrowind or would it be an older base game that doesn't include it

Who is this?

I should add they have this system where you can basically take the throne of Cyrodill its weird

>imperial mongrels in the south get their shit kicked in
>vvardenfell is a crater
>eastern house telvanni probably doesn't even give a flying fuck
Why are amoral wizards so based>

Attached: file.png (928x859, 1.43M)

I just wanna see what Cyrodiil was like back then in peace

>First skyrim run
>Picked fort dawnguard
>Lazy ass faggot leader never leaves his fort
>Literally tell you to gather everything and defeat Harkon all by yourself while he and his vampire hunters sitting around doing absolutely nothing
>Be still treated like a fucking recruit by the dawnguards even after you‘ve slayed Harkon and saved humanity

>Second run
>Join vampire because fuck dawnguard
>Ugly vampire lord model but I never really use it so doesn‘t matter
>Harkon is actually a bro to fellow vampires
>Dialogues with vampire courts are semi-interesting
>Dawnguard will spawn and attacks you randomly just like any hostile encounter, but ironically enough the city guards do not care if you are defending yourself from said vampire hunters
>Entire castle become yours after you‘ve defeated Harkon and was recognized as the new lord

>Telvanni not giving a fuck
>gets YEETED by Chadgonians
>Telvanni member raised by Chadgonian parents who teach him Atgonians are good
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF GREYSKINS

Some dumb nigger using necromancy to resurrect ASStrid

technically yeah, but if you just want to explore/collect skyshards/do dungeons you can just join one of the less active instances and you probably won't run into anyone

Look at the map, scaly niggers didn't even reach Necrom, Telvanni territories start north of it and most are on the islands far northeast.

Still killed thousands of Telvanni when they dabbed on Mournhold.

Why are Skyrim mage quests so shit?
>most dialogues revolve around MYSTERIOUS SHIT YOU CAN'T EVEN DARE TO COMPREHEND so just go to caves and fight draugrs, oh you did, now you're archmage, there's no explanation, we're taking the giant magic sphere, bye

it's pretty cozy, and significantly large scale than oblivion
ESO morrowind is almost exactly the same scale as TES3 although red mountain is inaccessible, the parts of skyrim in ESO are larger scale than TESV, I dunno about the rest

Attached: cyrodiil.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

user, You could Do that In Morrowind and even oblivion, but bethesda simplified the FUCK out of it because of the PlayStation 3 not recognizing the code.

>run into a novice mage out in the wilds
>YOU CANNOT DARE TO COMPREHEND THE MAGICS I WIELD
>just casts a basic fireball repeatedly

youtube.com/watch?v=ixYwDntgdJ0

you posted the wrong video

youtube.com/watch?v=AiC5pS6xEtQ

You couldn't in Morrowind and Oblivion. Fallout 4 was the first Bethesda game with an underarmour layer.

Pretty sure it's also the first Bethesda game to support the most armour/clothing slots too with mods. If TES VI uses the same slot system, there could be a return of pauldron, greaves and boots.

>TAKE THAT!
>bow get flung toward him
I laffed

youtube.com/watch?v=_QWnCDYeYH0

I think he meant you could wear clothing under armor in Morrowind.

>look up ESO on G2A out of curiosity
>steam keys just cost the same as it does on steam itself
>expansion upgrades are Russian/Chinese only
I'm confused

DO NOT buy ESO on Steam, please don't. Bethesda is doing their regular "only list 3 DLC on Steam and charge 240$ for the rest in their own store" scam.

I don't care about that so much as I'm just confused as to why steam keys are scarce. Like how it's literally impossible to find a GTA V steam key.

the steam version takes like an extra 40gb too because lol

Will the codex 1.5.80 update work with the fitgirl download? I'll be damned before I pay for SE.

It's like $10 on g2a

user, Bethesda gave Skyrim Legendary Edition FOR FREE a few years ago along with SE

>For free
we don't talk about that, now show me your receipt

Attached: Todd's had it.jpg (708x708, 43K)

It's the principle of the thing. I already paid for the game and DLC. Todd can blow me.
Well fuck me. In my defense I haven't played the game in years so I never thought to look.

Can i do anything with that ring he gives me?

Sell it.

yeah

Fuck you todd, i even got The Anthology cheap

For sure.

You better rethink your actions, boy.

Attached: Todd gun.jpg (600x610, 46K)

But im your future employee and partner todd

Attached: Based Chapter Master Varian Metzen meets a Imperial Fist in Vegas.jpg (2448x3264, 888K)

I just kill that bitch and hightailed it out of that swamp.

>they unironically did the slow clap cutscene with him
I don't think people who lose their children to assassins do that.

>do a game about all of tamriel
>it's smaller than skyrim
>the not-imperial city has 10 npcs, and only 5 houses
>not-morrowind consists entirely of not-vivec, but only one quarter of it
I could go on, but honestly, there's no fucking way bethesda could make it that far.

Unironically yes
And I think it’s a huge failure that this doesn’t have its own questline.
Dark Brotherhood is a bunch of dork losers that need to be put in their place.

>t. Morag Tong aka Hlaalu's bitches

aka best faction in the series*

>certain waifus mods will comment about you joining the Dark Brotherhood
Neisa in particular will actually stop following you and become un-recruitable if you mention being part of it

Fucking lmao

The Chadgonian unlike the beta nords not only managed to resist the oblivion invasion but actually counter attacked and invaded oblivion. They fucking had to close the portals over there because angry lizards annihilated them and posed a threat to mehrunes himself

>believing an-xileel propaganda
lol?

Argonians aren't even good at anything, I don't understand why bethesda went out of their way to make them look cool other than to show how strong the hist are.

Didn't she outright said that she was a bit jealous?

If they are so pathetic how did the dungmer lose to them.
Take the L.
Remember you lost and the worse you make them look the worse you make the dungmer look.

t. Dunmer

>Doesn't let you kill the loli vampire
Why are Todd and Bethsuda such pussies?

if I use SE will my mods go broke every other week due to todd's updates?

And you only get some money out of it, what fun.

But what are they good at? Their only buffs are like water breathing and poison resistance. How did that help in oblivion gates?

>Another school of magic is banned
>No need to learn what ingrediant does what, theres even less recipies now
>Only like two diseases

Mexicans aren't particularly adept at anything besides napping but they are overrunning us.

no
just disable updates/use a superior pirated version

daedra trying to invade pissed off the hist enough for them to intervene and gave the argonians special sap to turn them into ultramurderdeathkiller lizards

Oblivion had the best DB questline

this is going to be a controversial statement but mehrunes got exactly what he wanted out of the black marsh invasion by causing the argonians to radicalize and force them to return home

Why would he do that?

I don't know, why would the lord of change want roughly an entire province to change?

Argonian were already autistic before, now there's just a little more autistic lizard. Nothing really changed m, black marsh is still green hell and argonian still don't care about the empire

I'd say the formation of the An-Xileel would be a pretty big change, autistic lizards or not, since they're the ones speaking out against Cyrodiil

This is what happens when women are in charge

>see that goofy video of people in Riften killing each other over dropped stuff
>try it myself
>the same NPCs from the video start talking like they're gonna fight
>they both draw their weapons
>the woman sheathes her's and runs away
why

All the women in charge in Bethesda games are incompetent.
No wonder resetera hates them.

Hammerfell may not be such a bad setting after all.

>level up conjuration
>just dual summon dremora lords to murder everything for me
ezpz

>magic
kys elf

>magic
>elf
Khajiits like to use magic too, makes stealing things and cooking skooma easier

khajiits are just bosmer that azura turned into furries
pretty much elves tb h

That part about having to sell your soul is fucking retarded, Mercer was a bitch and a fucking dragur could kill him.

Level scaling killed all my immersion, please help.

Can't fix dumb.Sorry user.

install requiem or some other mod that disables it
modders have fixed it

its just anime faces with an animalistic mouth
now go and scam fags out of money

Giving the ACTUAL shitmer a run for their money,eh dungy?

Attached: Lore-race-Argonian.png (203x307, 111K)

Requiem is ass, there's better mods that tamper with level scaling so it's more like new Vegas, meaning that there will be minimum set levels for every dungeon so you can't just steam roll everything

>unironically supporting any of the factions in NV
You are the one that needs to be killed

being this bad at videogames should be illegal

>I'm bad at video games because I don't like your shitty mod
Kys

Attached: 1562887887561.gif (200x147, 1.14M)

What's wrong with Requiem?

It's a very interesting premise, I just didn't think it was well executed at all. I can just have a better experience with morrowloot and some combat overhaul mods.

Attached: 1545347527218m.jpg (1024x576, 48K)

Miraak did nothing wrong.

the only thing ulfric did wrong was letting d*nmer inside the city gates

Attached: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2019.08.13 - 06.54.34.99.jpg (1920x1080, 862K)

Maybe he should've talked with Torygg,who was sympathetic with his cause and would've likely gone along with his plans,instead of acting like a crybaby jackass.

wrong

Why

Don't expect reason from Stormcucks, they'll just get upset.

>curves swords are super impressive
>but a full set of daedric armor doesn't even draw a passing glance
I mean,I know it looks kinda silly but I worked hard for this edgy shit. Smithed like 3'000 iron daggers.

because SKYRIM is for the NORDS

It wasn't Ulfshit that let them in, one of the previous jarls did.

Not that a stormcuck would even know.

>If you ever want to replace those old rags, stop by Radiant Raiment.
>full set of satan armor is rags
okay clunt

I punched her in the face, felt really good.

>not just walking in and decapitating her
????

>become master of the thieves guild
>bar rats still call me the new protege

>playing dark elf
>get to windhelm
>some retard threatens to gather some men, come to a dunmer woman's house and torture her
>shoot him in the head
>he's essential

Attached: 038.gif (223x208, 1.85M)

>good guys are essential in beth games
what else is new

Morrowind was my first and is the best TES game but Dunmer are the best race in it by far.

Its because you can fist fight him, Todd doesn't trust you not to kill him by accident. He knows how clumsy you truly are

What should i do as a Dunmer? Wouldn't it make sense to say fuck the empire and the emperor bc they pulled troops from Morrowind, leaving it defenceless?

Or should i kill the brotherhood and join the Empire to remove Ulfric?

Yeah, gotta make sure players don't miss out on that 100 gold reward.

They were actually very clever with this. While you can wipe them out, Cicero isn't there and there's a group of 12 year olds who now idolize the dark brotherhood. At best you temporarily destroy them and allow them to rebuild while everyone thinks they're gone forever.

You can never fully stamp them out anyways. Shitting on them so hard it takes them years to crawl out is good enough

Go full Telvanni. Give zero fucks about Empire vs Stormcloaks, acquire phenomenal cosmic power, build your own tower, kill anyone who looks at you funny.

Your dunmer starts in cyrodiil so you can be an imperialized one without any issue. There's dunmer priests for mara in the game.