NINTENDOOOOOOO

Attached: 1565213773311.png (997x722, 804K)

This game was a disappointment

This. Overrated as fuck.

Cry more, falsefaggots.

T. Didn't play it

yup, only weebs and nintentoddlers would say this game is good.
story and graphics are horrible.

I've played it and finished it. I was expecting something better.
The gameplay was too easy where rng was the only hard factor.
There was only 4 events with the girl you want.
And the story felt rushed.

I wanted to like it.

Attached: 20190811_143232.jpg (4032x1960, 2.57M)

t. The Good Boy's Club

How exactly do character endings work? Is it just the first one to hit A rank for particular character or is there some sort of RNG calculation based on support?

Show your actual save file dumbass.

*This game was disappointing to me
Fixed that for you

Isnt this edited?

I deleted the game, I dont wanna install it again just for some user on the internet.

But you will lie to us anyway

It's not first. I did everyone I wanted to pair first and then did the other A ranks for them and it ended up fucking up. I wanted Hubert and Shamir to hook up but Shamir got a solo ending and Hubert got paired with Ferdidand.

Either the game keeps tallying support points and goes with the highest pairs, or there's a priority system.

>shows a save
>not the actual hours played or load
Yeah we believe you user

Agreed.

Claude's route is literally pointless. It's my third playthrough after Dimitri, Edelgard, and it's a fucking chore to care about him considering how pointless and insignificant he is to the overall story.

It's simply not Fire Emblem without hidden RNG

>say something bad about a nin game
>you must be lying
baka desu senpai.

I rate it higher than awakening and fates, but I have a near pathalogical hatred of pair-up. Way to much time spend fucking around between battles managing irrelevant shit. Why the fuck aren't iron weapons infinite durability yet? It would cut out 10 minutes of inventory juggling before every battle. Story is boring and I loathe the planetoftheapes/itwasascifiworldallalong twist in any game. Maps were in my opinion worse than Echoes, though I rate Echoes much higher than most due to its player turn focus; the bland maps of Echoes combined with the traditional enemy turn focus of the Fire Emblem series in general leaves the game feeling like a slog even if it is easy. Looks like a gamecube game, maps are visually bland and ugly; was there any change in lighting throughout the whole game?

BROTHEEEEEEEEEEEER

Why would I continue to keep a game I didnt like on my switch?
Fuck if anything that'll make me look pathetic for keeping a game around just to shit on it.

>we

Who?

which route has the best final map?

Yeah but everyone considers them lesbians because their A rank support

it was my first FE and I very liked it

Attached: __edelgard_von_hresvelgr_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_truejekart__b00beb7c605ded6564f35 (1500x2000, 263K)

I like how people here act contrarian for internet edge points. 3H is almost BotW level for grid based TBS, as in every game in the next 10 years where you move units on a square grid will be compared to this game.

The game is the whole package of soundtrack, graphics, characters, and play options. Don’t like Persona shit? Skip everything. Like Persona? Poach every character. Retarded? Casual mode. Less retarded? Hard Classic. Online statistics for sheeple and unique snowflakers to pick what activities to do. It’s not perfect but there is zero, absolutely zero competition in the genre at the moment.

Do they fall in love or is it just /u/fags unable to accept girls being friends?

Isn't that almost always the case. Yurifags will grab anything to ship.