Sonicfags are the worst fanbase

>Sonicfags are the worst fanbase
Oh, I am laughing.

Any fanbase that comes remotely close to these fucking faggots?

Attached: THESE ARE.png (800x800, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Undertale/comments/6akpsc/a_fan_literally_tried_to_murder_a_fanartist_over/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All fanbases are bad in their own way the best think you can do is enjoy something on your own with close friends

They're all literally better than the degenerate furries that like Sonic. It will never lose its worst fandom status.

fpbp

Xenoblade 2 has objectively the worst fanbase on Yea Forums

Ponies > Sonic fans > SU fans > Smash fans >>>> POWER GAP > other fandoms

I’m shocked no one mentioned the fandom that got their own board on here...

Now that is some shit.

>Fate/Fire Emblem
>self-contained and self-loathing, not even sure why they're on this chart

>idolfags
>only problem is being a bunch of "muh purity" virgins, completely unaware --or willfully ignorant-- of the fact that the idols all do old men for money
>might have some major incidents in Japan but I don't pay attention to that shit

>SU
>the only fandom that can possibly be worse than Sonic's, on account of actually coming close to driving somebody to suicide for FANART
Yeah, that's a pretty low bar that you set for yourself...

FUCK. That’s what I get for not refreshing.

Ponies have done 3x more good than all the others combined tho
nine years

The PC gaming fandom

I raise it to the undertale and homostuck fans which seems to consist in the exact same people: faggots.

I thought you were talking about pokemon

>>might have some major incidents in Japan but I don't pay attention to that shit

Go watch Perfect Blue sometime

I like that one of the Love Live girls is romantically involved with a heavy weight wrestling champion.

Attached: Tiger Mask W - 37 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.21_[2018.01.15_18.24.59].jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Sonicfags also don't mass attack other fanbases over their ships or push others to suicide

Would change Smash to Melee fans. And raise it in front of Sonic. Because at least Sonic fans tend to just be furry artists while Melee fans are just stuck playing one game and sticking with that one game until the kill themselves.

What the fuck are you on about

Only pussies care about shipping

Warhammer

Thats only her VA and that gets the yurifags mad

Steven universe has so much people caring about shipping, that even writers are a part of that

i agree: compared to Steven Universe fans Sonictards almost look like normal people

Attached: 1524114694302.jpg (800x450, 141K)

my opinion:

Ponies > SU fans >> Sonic fans >>>> POWER GAP > other fandoms

>Imagine not taking the ponypill in 2019

>Fire Emblem
I don't even like those games, but is the fanbase bad? I actually think they're pretty well-behaved

Like what?

>Steven Universe
I mean, whatever, I guess its bad? I dunno. I don't talk about or watch westernshit.
>Fire Emblem (I'm guessing)
Not really. I haven't seen many mad people who attach themselves to it
>Fate
This is where it differs a lot. If we're talking Nasuverse, then honestly the worst sides would honestly be people who believe Tsukihime is the best thing ever and anything that come after it is the worst and holds a vendetta against anything after it. Fatefags who think fate is anything but cute girls and dumb powerlevel stuff are stupid. I should clarify, by powerlevel, I mean, powerlevel in terms of the story. It doesn't really matter that much since the writer decides who wins in the end, but its supposed to be a fun thing to think about. Fate has nothing else to offer and if you're looking for something else, you're looking at the wrong series.
>Love Live
Yea, its pretty shitty, ironically unlike Fate which has the worst parts on the Western side, Love Live has the worst fans in Japan by far.

3 of them have western fanbases, is what you mean. Fate has a moderately bad western fanbase but they're there because the majority of people have never read the VN, even people in Japan do the same shit, their first fate material for a lot of them was FGO, Zero or UBW. I would say there's not much difference between how the Japanese fanbase of Fate and the Western fanbase of Fate get introduced to Fate. Is there a difference in how they act? Yes. Fate's western fanbase is both vocally booklickers and vocally hating everything.

Attached: EBlfHZmU0AANeEm.jpg (1200x675, 391K)

Guess it's mostly the split between pre and post Awakening fans. Since once Awakening happened it just became shipping the game which kind of annoyed the older fans that while enjoy the art felt the focus on social stuff ruined the game. That being said they tend to stay in their lanes so it is pretty self contain.

Homestuck and MLP tied for the top slot almost a decade ago.

Steven universe is a close 2nd/3rd though

Replace SU with Jojo and its perfect

Put SU on there twice.

And then replace both with jojo

I honestly don't remember the last time Sonic fans caused problems for anyone, feels like it has largely quieted down. Even CWC is more mellow now and goes to conventions and shit.

>SU
That's not video games so who the fuck cares
>Fate
The lowest they get is jerking off to lolis
>Fire Emblem
A garbage series that people will just barely go out of their way to defend more or less on par with Sonic's quality of games, but people are too afraid to say it out loud
>Love Live
gacha mobile game shit again who gives a fuck. Anyway Pokemon fans sold themselves as worse than anyone after all the shit that's gone down with Sword and Shield. They were pretty bad before, but going out of your way to falsely accuse someone for rape because a feature wasn't added to a game is beyond autistic. I don't know of any other fanbase that goes out of their way to ruin a dev's life with false accusations Not even Sonicfags have done this to Iizuka or Nakamura.

What's wrong with Love Live other than Nico being an avatar for shitposts back when it was popular?

Feel Mania somehow calmed lots of the fans down. Since most of the annoyances was yelling about how Sonic use to be good.

Nothing too bad. Love Live's worse side is the Japanese fanbase, not the western.

Attached: 66288832d6e43b56be44ae0d01e28ea290fa0f4d08b61f5c8c540240c15a2cdd.png (1200x866, 646K)

Touché

Attached: 617B54BC-CB03-4ADA-8C51-DC4B3C4D39F0.gif (320x240, 1.96M)

Staying in their own board.

>going out of your way to falsely accuse someone for rape because a feature wasn't added to a game
>he fell for something so obvious

I love Blue Diamond!

Attached: 1554442875405.png (2894x4093, 2.69M)

>I don't talk about or watch westernshit

Attached: 1565618861017.png (1108x624, 586K)

>I mean, whatever, I guess its bad? I dunno. I don't talk about or watch westernshit.
The fanbase is "progressive", to the point where a bunch of them sperged out over fan art that depicted a character being slightly less fat than she is in the show, leading to the artist trying to commit suicide. The show later revealed that the "overweight" character only appeared so as part of a disguise.
Another quite infamous example is when a cancer kid got to see episodes early and posted spoiler, causing a 20 year old fan who really should have known better to talk shit about the kid.
Some of these got so bad the show's crew had to point out what shitty behaviour this is.

Attached: sad steven and rose.png (624x836, 177K)

Where's Jojo

Undertale and Homestuck

I liked SU a lot, has some pretty great episodes and is just all around fun.
Is the fanbase really that bad?

I also dont get why people are giving JoJo a bad wrap these days just because there is an anime and new people are watching it. It has been a staple manga for decades and was always well liked here. I read it over a decade ago and still keep up with it. Glad to see it getting more recognition in the west considering dragass shit like Naruto and Bleach was pushed for so long. Sword Art and KnJ are already there to absorb all the entry level scrubs.

Attached: fanbases.jpg (2264x2168, 901K)

>AoT
>Cameron
>Dr Who
>AnCo

This is outdated as fuck

They're all filthy gamer fodder.

Anything with furries is worse by default. That said, modern Fire Emblem "fans" are awful. When they aren't making excuses for the casualization Three Houses introduced they're fawning over Kurahana Chinatsu's shit-tier character design.

Attached: 1487568656910.png (289x343, 14K)

Hm? yea, I don't.
Yea that sounds pretty shitty. I suppose that's a good point against it. Couple this with the fact that it doesn't have something like RWBY has (I mean for some reason japs like RWBY) and its all concentrated pretty well into a shitty thing.
This is outdated.
I'd replace Madoka with something else, probably DBZ. In fact, you could just slot "shonenshit" into it and be done with it.
>Yea Forums
Should add Protomen.

Attached: 1328693445833.jpg (193x217, 8K)

Missing Yea Forums

The Jojo fanbase itself is fine. It's mostly ironic weebs causing any sort of annoyances.

>no Voltron
LMAO

smashfags are worse than all of them combined.

>Protomen
>not Billie Eyelish

>no smash bros

a lot of Spyrofans, when they appear, are absolutely repulsive, but their franchise isn't big.

also what's that on the bottom left?

The standard most people go when talking about a fanbase are the loudest people, and in that regard Jojo is awful.

Fate is clearly the worst fanbase. They shit up threads on Yea Forums, /jp/, Yea Forums and /vg/. Those faggots need and mlp/pokemon-tier containment board.

Kpop fans that attach fancams to every single post they make on any social media no matter how unrelated it is

Every fanbase is awful. Try to name one pop culture fanbase that isn’t and you’ll realise you can’t do it! Best thing to do is enjoy what you’re watching or playing without making others uncomfortable with your addiction.

Case in point.

Attached: 1565534918151.png (592x1292, 494K)

Man, this is so old. None of the Yea Forums ones are accurate anymore, replace them with Nick Land, Guenon, and Evola respectively.

Old school FPS fanbases are pretty nice
Well aside from Doom

Sonicfags are the ultimate autismos, but at least they stay in their own little circles.

I'd dare to deviate Smashfags from Rosterfags. I'm absolutely sure that 95% of Rosterfaggots don't even play the game.

Don't forget Quake

tfw you're in relatively small but passionate fandoms with little to no drama and everyone gets along with everyone else (for the most part but it never gets insufferable)

It helps that one is basically a show that's over and the other is super new and mostly avoids the problems that hit other idolshit franchises and fanbases.

Attached: B8A6B6C40F3C46F2B722FDE5CDE7FCEC.jpg (750x730, 109K)

Why is Yea Forums so upset by SU?

suureeee it is, Eric.

Yea Forums needs AoT replaced with SAO

>Smashies still shitting their diapers over anime sword characters
RENT FREE

I hate people who say that line

>SAO
Is it still relevant?

Smashfags and poketurds

Names?

Good one.

>Imagine being so autistic that you fall for the ponyshit meme
>ever

>Steven universe
Top 1 by default

>That said, modern Fire Emblem "fans" are awful.
Old FE fan here.
Old game purists who think the GBA games and PoR are actually better games than most of the later games are just as ridiculous.

>Any fanbase that comes remotely close to these fucking faggots
Pokémon has the most retarded fanbase capable of gulping down any garbage produced by TPC. And this situation is unironically killing the franchise

I think the newest season is still airing because it's 52 episodes and started last year.

Plus that tripe is part of the shit that Yea Forums outright loves

Attached: a.jpg (304x47, 9K)

Conquest is actually one of my favorites. Seeing Intelligent Systems completely throw away the concept of challenge with Three Houses is depressing.

Don't confuse Pokemon fans with Switch owners. Only the latter are making excuses for Game Freak over Sword and Shield.

If we're talking vidya, mustard racers in general since they have an ability to ruin any other fanbase the very moment a PC port gets announced. Nintendo drones are getting close, but not quite on the same level yet.

>people have unironic homestuck threads on Yea Forums about suburb classes now
What is the deal? Was this a thing in the game? I thought it was just a generic adventure game like the comic?
Are mods just tricked into thinking it is a video game by starting the thread like this? I try to report them, they never seem to get deleted.

Smashfags

Nah, I keep showing my wife the webm from threads and how bad the game is going to be, she still keeps saying we are probably going to get it on release anyways.

Then when I tell her she has to finish Let's Go Pikachu first she always gets mad and shuts up lmao.

>Stopped caring about mainline Pokemon games since Gold/Silver
>Still enjoy the dumb cute side games
Let's Go is bad but I stupidly enjoyed it as a person that played Red back in the days. Have 0 care for Sword and Shield but it is always funny how crazy people are. And even with everything that is happening it still will sell millions upon millions while people complain while catching the new Pokemon.

>The standard most people go when talking about a fanbase are the loudest people, and in that regard Jojo is awful.

It's basically talking about Boy's Club fans in terms of frogposters. Like no, fuck no. It's wrong on all levels.

I've never heard of Infinite Stratos.

>not vidya (still autistic and gay as fuck tho)
>waifu
>waifu
>waifu
Odd, you dislike waifus but then you also dislike gay shit, does that make you 75% gay?

>And even with everything that is happening it still will sell millions upon millions while people complain while catching the new Pokemon.
We'll see. I think Let's Go will steal a bunch of sales from people who just wanted one Pokemon game on Switch. I could see Sword and Shield falling to 10 millions or so.

remove rosterfags, and smash's fanbase is still the worst by a large margin thanks to smeleefags and competitive autists.

i dont know what any of that gay zoomer shit is

FE is older than you, faggot.

it's a generic as fuck harem Light Novel anime that Yea Forums loved the fuck out of when it was airing

>people who believe Tsukihime is the best thing ever and anything that come after it is the worst and holds a vendetta against anything after it.
I think that's more people whoa are salty that FGO/Fate is now the flagship of Type Moon and will never make a new VN again. How many years have we waited for the remake? 10 years?

>sonic fanbase
>literally save the franchise
sonics fanbase has the biggest extremes of good and bad, where as shit like SU, MLP, and undertale are almost exclusively bad

Attached: 1426722503493.png (616x796, 340K)

Maybe. Let's Go did sell insane numbers That I was a part of But I can see the new dockless Switch bundle being a crazy holiday gift. Feel the people that are complaining about lack of certain Pokemon are the minority where most Pokemon players are either starting new and wouldn't care or just out to have fun collecting and trading with their school friends.

Ponies never killed someone, SU almost did.

>Any fanbase that comes remotely close to these fucking faggots?
Sony
Persona
Undertale
Sonic
Adventure time
Pokemon
The weird part of MH

Aside from SU those four are fairly inoffensive.

I like SU but I started liking it after the show ended. Can someone explain to me why /sug/ is on /trash/?

the only one of these fanbases that puts up a fight compared to Sonic is Steven Universe imo FE at its worst isn't as bad as either and
I've literally never seen a fan of Fate/Love Live though they could have a really shitty fanbase in japan idk

SU's equivalent to "____ the hedgehog" is just fusing together literally any set of characters plus the occasional deviantart OC.

Yea Forums mods ban generals for shows that aren't currently airing

It happens to any general that becomes so powerful, it pushes other threads off the front page.

>Elder God of Autism
Sonic
>Holy Trinity
Kingdom Hearts
MLP
Steven Universe
>Bad parts are AWFUL but fandom is large enough that those are a minority
Pokemon
>Obnoxious as hell
MCU
Melee
nu-Persona
Doctor Who/Supernatural/Sherlock
>Often Annoying
DBZ
YuGiOh
[POWER GAP]
>Chill
Ace Attorney
Ghost Trick
Kirby
Monkey Island
>Chillest of the Chill
The World Ends With You

>Honorable Mention
Homestuck (used to be on par with the trinity, but after the comic ended the fanbase largely faded away and now just sits around in obscurity doing basically nothing)

All these fucking sonicfags defending their fanbase itt.
OP's pic may be pretty fucking bad but they don't compare to being a god damn furry

>obnoxious as hell
>melee
you mean smash in general?

Fate is worst

Someone else on Yea Forums told me to be upset by it and I want to fit in.

TWEWY is nomura shit just like KH

Because of the bomb format they quickly went full shitposting between them so they got moved there when episodes aren't airing.

Alicization isn't airing right now and when it was barely anyone besides hardcore sao fans cared about it. It's battle shounen wars that's causing the most problems. Also nobody in their right minds think IS is good outside of cute girls

It's pretty much just melee.
Hell most of the smash spam comes from meleefags who feel Nintendo betrayed them.

>Jojo
I don't understand this. They're seasonal when in terms of annoyance due to the recent anime. They will die down in a couple of months.

Not him but typical Smash players tend to just enjoy playing as their favorite character and just enjoy playing with their friends or online.

Meleefags are people that see Melee as the holy grail of video games and actively pissed at Nintendo doing anything than making Melee HD.

why would meleefags make a billion roster threads daily?

Because they hate smash ultimate and want it moved to /vg/.

>self contained
they take up half the fucking smash roster

Tons of charity shit like brony thank you fund etc

SU fans are worse than horses fans. One is cringey, the other is cringey and tells kids to kill themselves because their fanart isn't body positive enough.

He's not talking about smash you retarded meleefag.

>Smash fags in one post proving why they are the real worst fanbase

Mods banned comics and cartoons from Yea Forums because they were interfering with the discussion of live action movies and unrelated political horseshit.

>I don't understand this
Seriously? Jojofags are cancerous as fuck.

Yea Forums fanbases don't exist at all, all the three authors are used as memes and shitposting.

Is that a Jojo reference?

Yeah it is, in the case of SU, its highly concentrated lgbt-autism

Its kinda like undertale: media itself is great, but stay the hell away from the fandom

you aren't allowed to talk about cartoons on Yea Forums, obviously.

Sonic fanbase hasn't been the worst ever since MLP and SU popped onto the scene.Undertale, FNAF and Homestuck are pretty bad too.

>Any fanbase that comes remotely close to these fucking faggots?
nintendo are the worst, everyone knows that.

Attached: bob chipman.jpg (320x475, 126K)

>more or less on par with Sonic's quality of games, but people are too afraid to say it out loud
That's complete bullshit, and I have played both series.

Except there is no collective Nintendo fanbase.

Sonicfans still hold the title in my book. Pony, SU and some other shits tried really hard, but ultimatively didnt make it
This is a bretty gud list

Pretty much. After all, "fan" is short for "fanatic".

You mean Sony, which you can measure by the amount of wojaks/second they post.

Only because the anime is airing recently. Did you see any shitposting here during the gap between the season? The 7th stand user thread is start to pops out rarely after the current anime end.

Name the worst one thing that Sonic fans have done as a whole that could at all classify as being worse than bullying a girl to attempt suicide over making a character less fat than they are in canon (Steven Universe) or bullying attacking people because they "misgendered" a gender ambiguous character (Undertale).

Hm, question: can furries be considered a fandom? If yes, furries vs sonic who wins

Or are they more like a sickness that invades fandoms?

Attached: 003.png (261x238, 95K)

Chris-Chan.
Remember, he assaulted an innocent employee just because Sonic's arms were blue in boom

Furries are not a fandom they are a cancer.

Sonic is still the worse because they actually want to fuck animals.
Also not even a good game

I knew this was gonna get brought up. Chris Chan is one guy, not the fanbase as a whole. But fine, let me remind you of the time that an Undertale fan literally put a nail inside of a cookie and cave it to a fan artist.

reddit.com/r/Undertale/comments/6akpsc/a_fan_literally_tried_to_murder_a_fanartist_over/

Like committing suicide

I knew you would try and pull a "doesn't count". Let me just direct you to your own post for a moment >Name the worst one thing that Sonic fans have done
For starters Chris is part of the sonic fanbase, if he weren't that situation wouldn't have happened.
Secondly, his current mental state also comes from the pestering of the sonic fanbase.

all this bitching about ponies reminds me that im a couple episodes behind and episodes started airing again, i need to catch up for saturday's stream.

Hetalia

Reread the original post because it clearly says

>Name the worst one thing that Sonic fans have done as a whole

Chris Chan is his own person, and doesn't represent the whole of the Sonic fanbase. He also is the way he is because of his shitty parents who seemingly let him live however he wanted. As well as pestering by the internet as a whole.

I think sword and shield could be the Pokemon version of RE6. A game that turns out so off base that it cause the company to reassess the series. All they need is a madlad crazy enough to give it a shit review upon release like what happened to RE6.

Doubt it. Pokemon is still one of the biggest IP in gaming and even the side games sell millions. Will Sword and Shield sell less than one of the other mainline games? Maybe. But don't think it would go so far into becoming the RE6 of the series.

Yea Forums

Honestly I don't care what the reputation of Sonic's fanbase is. I grew up with the franchise, I loved emulating S3&K and watching Sonic X as a kid, and no amount of "hurr autism" is going to take those fun memories from me.

Devil May Cry's fanbase itself is surprisingly garbage

How?
>t. DMCfag

Literally can't stop trying to shit up threads of any other game that is even remotely similar.

nintendo bonus + reviewers never taking pokemon seriously to begin with = swsh getting the usual tepid but positive reviews.
game freak and nintendo will never have to reassess the series as long as 15+ million nu-males will pay for shovelware. and even if the series did get reassessed, it would just turn into either a mobile gacha franchise or "skyrim's creed: breath of the KANTOOOOOO" anyway. we'll never get a good traditional jrpg that does anything interesting with the concept.

Strange, I usually see fans of other action games shitting up DMC threads

>S-STOP HATING ON MY FAVORITE SERIES
LMAO complete lack of self awareness

Attached: 1564817891290.png (894x894, 567K)

When did I ever say that?

I think out of all the fanbases in the world, theres only 1 which isnt toxic in any way and are just fun people.

CHICKS DIG GIANT ROBOTS!

>Steven Universe
Never watched it but I know that the fanbase bullied a girl off social media and almost into killing herself because she drew fanart in which the chubby characters weren't chubby.
Then later defended themselves on reddit by saying they just dont get much representation, therefore it was justified and called it a day. They certainly could be, yea.

>Fire Emblem (Warriors?)
I guess you mean FE in general or Nu-FE?
I'd disagree with FE but agree with Nu-FE.
Even though we always had waifuposting for girls featured in older games, Nu-FE is 99% waifu/husbando-posting, while having fags ignore every technical criticism to the games, saying "no thats not bad - why is this bad - i dont get why you guys think this is a bad thing", while playing the worst games in the franchise, but not seeing it due to being focused on the cookie cutter waifus.
Not the worst, but one of the best examples of fanbases going downhill.

No idea what Image 3&4 are.

>No mention of Rick and Morty

Come on, the fan group that loves to. boast about being free and critical thinkers that bow to no God or Master but then lose their shit over a dipping sauce because cartoon scientist man told them it was delicious?

Attached: giphy (1).gif (500x207, 847K)

I feel that a lot of people exaggerate the importance of SU's bullying artist to suicide.

All fandoms bully their artists, it was just bad luck on the SU fandom's part that their artist happened to attempt suicide. It could have happened in any fandom that bullies artists, so it shouldn't count that strongly against the SU fandom.

Also, no one mentioned Rick and Morty? I hate that fandom so much, so annoying.

Sonic autists are fucked, but the fan community's cool in terms of fanworks, so it gets a pass
>no homestuck

Attached: 1469252885029.webm (360x360, 925K)

Never watch Rick and morty. Just my friends talking about it all the time about how great and thought provoking it is.
>Hear about how the RnM fans started screeching like geese and making conspiracy theories because Mcdon only had a limited amount of sauces for a LIMITED TIME PROMOTION.
>I dont listen to any of their recommendations for shows anymore. Im not watching DarlingFranx Jack. Fuck off.

Did that thing just pull a drive-by-decapitation? Holy fuck

Swap FE and Love Live with Smash and JoJo.

And yet TWEWY fans are still pretty chill. They have some comfy ass threads here.

The MH fanbase is pretty fun

The FNAF fanbase kinda was in that category, but they learned to cool down over time. They're pretty chill nowadays.

Attached: 183.jpg (499x499, 29K)

Except TWEWY is actually good.

Smash toddlers are the worst Yea Forums related fanbase.
So much that Smash thread templates have replaced other forms of off-topic shitposting.

Every fanbase is cancerious heck all the nerd/greek fandoms are horrible.

No
The harmonious choir that is the Dragon Ball Chads have always reigned over all and will continue to do so

Devil may cry 5. Absolutely.

Unironically

we made the barneyfag

The damage lines are a bit too much, and gambits are 2gud, but I like most of what three houses has done and it just needs the higher difficulties to come out officially.

Dunno. I've watched steven universe, played the post awakening FE's, read F/S, and I haven't really had to interact with the fanbase at all.

Why care?