How do you think they're going to handle Geno Whirl when he gets in? It'd have to be his FS, right...

How do you think they're going to handle Geno Whirl when he gets in? It'd have to be his FS, right? I can't see them doing a 9999 damage special attack.

Attached: 1565530861234.png (500x500, 177K)

Hero already has an instakill move so honestly I dont know. I can see Geno Flash being his FS, but it's hard to say, I can see it going either way. I'm so fucking happy hes gonna get it now. Theres literally no way hes not getting in at this point.

Attached: GENOLDIER.png (780x897, 127K)

He's already a spirit, dumb puppetfags

>thinking percent = HP

Your mom is a spirit after I fucked her to death lmao

I’m an orphan u dumb fuck

We've never had any confirmation that being a spirit stopped anyone from being DLC.

why do you think you're an orphan, user?

Some have called me a sorcerous stabber.

My mom died of cancer, not fucking

I want to inflate Princess Peach

Here's your confirmation.
*unzips dick*

I'm also wondering what they're going to do about Frisk's name when they add him, because when you enter the name Frisk in the game it activates the unfinished Hard Mode and I think using the name Frisk would lead to a lot of confused people who then go play the game, use the canon name, and then have that happen to them. So the question is can they find a name that doesn't sound awkward.

Attached: genope.png (1343x484, 286K)

It’s one thing to constantly shit on age o, but can you please fucking stop with Waluigi hate? We get it: he’s an assist trophy, and everyone hates fans like me for some reason. Stop kicking us while we’re STILL down

Geno****

Don't respond so seriously, they have to edit that image constantly because they keep getting BTFO.

So is Daisy. Remember when Daisy was a newcomer?

THATS FOR FIGHTER SPIRITSS THATA A DUFFERENT FUCKING BALLPARK DUMBASS FUCK YOU FYCK YOU FUCK YOU

I see the Americans are awake now.

OH NO NO NO YA YO YA YO HO HO I THINK WE BROKE HIM LADS, GENO IS IN

GUYS HOLY SHIT JACKY BRYANT'S MII COSTUME DIDN'T COME BACK WITH JOKER!!!!! THIS MUST MEAN HE'S DLC!!! HE'S IN HE'S IN HE'S IN HE'S FUCKING IN!!!!! COPE AKIRAFAGS, COPE AND SEETHE!!!!!!

Attached: jacky bryant.jpg (1269x701, 100K)

Don’t count your chocobos before they hatch..Genobro

geno flash having geno turning into the canon always felt like the final smashto me but maybe it could be his up special with whirl as the FS. I figured whirl should be side special there should just be really difficult timing and some RNG to getting 999% damage with whirl

Chocobos don't hatch from eggs, they come out of the butt like humans.

Now post the real version

Attached: almost everyone is based.png (1840x700, 1.95M)

>Geno gets in
>change spirit name to “Geno(Classic)”

Gotten

Who is that roar character supposed to be?

Who cares?

I never thought of that. What a big brain post this is.

Official merch calls them "The Human" but "Fallen Human" or "Fallen Child" would also work

Sorry I haven’t made it that far in FF7 yet I just thought it sounded clever considering Chocobo didn’t come back as a mii costume

I just want to know, shut the entire fuck up.

Friendly reminder that all Stevefaggots were former Waluigi, Dee, etc... fags who got btfo.

Feel free to kick them all you like so they STAY down.

PLEASE PUT WALUIGI IN
PLEASE PUT WALUIGI IN
PLEASE PUT WALUIGI IN
PLEASE PUT WALUIGI IN

He's up at the top.
I don't care what Yea Forums says, I like Waluigi and would love for him to be in Smash in playable form.

Fallen Human/Child is generally used to refer to the character that people like to call "Chara", it fits that character better due to the double meaning. That said I would hope that character is an alt, preferably one with effort put into it so they have open eyes and a smile instead of merely being a recolor.

Same here. I'd also love it if a Chara alt was wearing the heart-shaped locket that you find in New Home.

I’m sick of all the Waluigi hate from you people, especially all the normies. All we wanted was him in, but because of two people annoying Sakurai, you all want to go on a full anti-Waluigi campaign.
He should’ve been in since Melee/Brawl, but noooo, we had to have a ton of money spent on a bunch of 3rd parties.

>Waluigi should've been in Melee
Wario wasn't even in Melee, fuck off. He didn't even start becoming requested until Wario got into Brawl thus he shouldn't have been in Brawl either. You could've made the argument that he was a perfect fit for Sm4sh and Ultimate but instead you had to be retard.

He’s still a bigger piece of Nintendo history than Cloud or Bayonetta will EVER be

Undertale shit is never getting into Smash you spastics.

>Waluigi
>Nintendo history
Kek.

Waluigi does not belong in Smash you dumb Zoomer. Assist Trophy is more than he deserves.

I just think.Waluigi needs to appear in a real game before they put him in Smash. I don't know what the fuck they're waiting for. I still remember my first time seeing Waluigi in Mario Tennis, thinking "Alright, this guy is cool! Can't wait to see him as a villain in an actual Mario game." Fastforward 20 years and we just got the latest entry in the Waluigi Land series, another masterpiece. Just kidding, he's still never appeared in a non sports/party game. I mean, what's his Final Smash going to be? That move from Mario Hoops where he somehow swims through the air to dunk the basketball? What the absolute fuck does that move even mean?

Smash isn't exclusively about Nintendo history anymore you autist. Every Nintendo character that needed to get in already got in plus some.
I want Waluigi too but stop being a faggot, you're why I'm embarrassed to say I want this character.

>muh mainline game rule

>muh
Opinion discarded. Congratulations, you just sealed Waluigi's fate to never be in Smash.

Oh yeah? What merit does Joker have to be in over, then?

But he's right. Why hasn't Waluigi gotten his own game yet, or at least appeared in a Wario game? I have no idea why they haven't at least talked about it yet, even Charles Martinet wants a Waluigi game.

He’s the protagonist of his own game in a major videogame franchise.

Still Sony pony

I'm not even a Genofag, but I'm just surprised he never got in yet. Squarenix has already dedicated characters to Smash, and are willing to work with Nintendo. The costume exists, Geno's popular in the polls as far as I know. I'm just shocked he's not been truly considered for a char.

At this point Sakurai is trolling you harder than the Ridleyfags ever were trolled.

Attached: joycry.png (230x219, 121K)

?

Did adding Banjo to that image physically hurt you? How many times do you plan on editing this same image?

He could have have been emancipated from the Mario series years ago like Wario did if Camelot gave a shit. He already has a large enough fanbase to make his game at least a mediocre success no matter.

KEK

Attached: 1524726348472.png (555x555, 89K)

And for that matter, why the fuck is he an elf? They have had many years to address these questions and they simply don't care to. Besides, the only good song Waluigi could possibly bring with him, Waluigi Pinball, is already in the game.

He doesn’t need one. Waluigi is a highly fan-requested character, and it broke a lot of hearts seeing him an assist for the 3rd time

Attached: A554AFF9-7835-4352-B280-D423A61F20AC.gif (500x220, 998K)

>when he gets in
He’s not getting in though. We’ll have to wait for the next game which could be 6 years away at this point. I’ll see my bros then though, don’t worry.

Attached: F4FB57FD-FC59-480C-B8D9-8A37002A23D6.png (640x274, 90K)

If Geno is in then why isn't his Fighter Spirit in? I mean Daisy has a fighter spirit and she's in the game.

Banjo getting in basically confirmed that Geno will get in.

Attached: 1544707516340.jpg (400x240, 49K)

I'm not saying he needs one to be in Smash, I just think it's about time he got at least ONE game. I'd love to see him be in a game where he has to cheat or do crazy shit to win.

No it doesn’t. In what way? Banjo had a lot more going for him than Geno does.

Why do genofags need to steal other peoples memes

>crying about stolen memes
THIS IS WHY YOU WILL LOSE!

YEEEEEAAAAH!!!

well...

What’s the original? I just had this in my folder, I don’t remember where I got it from.

Don’t respond for me you fake Banjofag

Geno is easily the most synthwave of video game characters.

>if the main protagonist of a beloved classic and icon of the N64 can get in, so can a random side character from a single spinoff
Dumb coattailer.

Attached: Krool pathetic.jpg (1503x1080, 334K)

He says while posting a random side character that got in.

yeah

>they were able to successfully license him for two different Smash games
>only gave him minor cameos
>every new DLC fighter for 4 was considered higher priority than him
>every new Ultimate fighter was considered higher priority than him
>a fucking plant was considered higher priority than him

Attached: PMCS_Piranha_Plant_Idle_Animated.gif (230x296, 27K)

THIS IS A STORY ALL ABOUT HOW

no

idk

>”shutup you dumb banjoke, nobody cares about your cereal mascot from 20 years ago on a system nobody liked, nobody cared about him then and nobody cares about him now”
>Banjo gets in
>”Banjo is the main protagonist from a beloved series in the N64, of course he got in, unlike ________”
Funny that you posted a picture of the King seeing as how you did the same side switch with him as you did Banjo.

Because I grew up in an orphanage u retarded gamer

This reminds me of the guy who kept posting that Roman Reigns copypasta for Banjo in every thread until he got in and then suddenly you completely stopped seeing it.

They're all Steveposters falseflagging. Just call them out for what they are.

I wonder how many times they’re going to get btfo before all the DLC is out.

Attached: 9DABA5A5-58D4-4212-948D-AEE4BC0A6985.jpg (1024x970, 189K)

????? Why do u even care this is a very hypothetical situation was it confirmed or something

Well, the second fighters pass will include Waluigi, Ashley, Isaac, some other one, and Geno, so approximately five times.

At least call him a phoneposter if you want to feel superior about something
Callie is the original from around 2015, the other three are derivatives and you could argue it led to the Astolfo bean plushie

Attached: buy it now.jpg (541x894, 73K)

No, I'm just feeling very confident about it.

???? No he doesn’t besides being the protagonist Face it Banjoke got memed in because they noticed all the spergs T..T and went well soo this is what the autistic americlaps want huh plus the fact that microshit gaming is in the dumps I wouldn’t doubt if they paid Nintendo to let it be In face it only reason he got is because microshit is in the shitter and they thought it would sell because of all the manchildren crying for it no other reason the thing stopping puppetfuck is that squee Enix has the rights and I doubt they would want them to use geno over there other characters

What do you mean you could argue, it definitely did. Also I JUST realized that Callie and Marie is a pun on Calamari.

op is gay check this 5

>6
it is you who is gay user

I read this post in Darth Vader's voice.

Could you say that again in ENGLISH, Zoomer-kun.

hou je kop, smerige dubbele homo

Attached: 3FF67990-48CE-4376-AED0-6A4EE04A1592.png (225x225, 7K)

Attached: 4BF9529E-F1A8-4F8A-BD9F-E4EB8DB8C37C.jpg (500x215, 16K)

Also, another thing I realized earlier today that Phoenix Wright is actually a relatively faithful localization of Ryuichi Naruhodo because it keeps the pun intact because Naruhodo means "I see" and Wright is like "Right..." which is basically another way of saying "I see." I don't know why today is such a big day for knowledge bombs for me, are there any other things I should know?

You truly are autistic, lol.

Before anyone seriously replies to this just remember that ESLkun is an autistic Laotian that’s butthurt about Banjo getting in instead of hatgoomba.

Oh, and Bandana Dee. That was the other one.

>Genofags are at it AGAIN
Impressive.

Reminder that not only is my wife in before your most wanted, but your most wanted is stuck as a png she can use.

Attached: 94DBB991-6384-49BC-984F-F05E702FD77D.jpg (600x620, 63K)

goo ga ga to you too

I too would like to be used by Corrin HAHA

dumb foot dyke

zoom zoom zoom.

YEAH ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM

Ik ga verdomme stoppen, jij stomme chagrijnige Engelse flikker

Attached: DF08667C-C3C2-49B8-9275-D86B342C2C91.png (871x473, 477K)

Are you mad because the “dumb foot dyke” doesn’t fit in your fanfic unlike Geno?
It’s ok just pretend she ain’t in and continue playing Rawest Forest on loop, that might cheer you up!

Was something leaked over the weekend?

No, but I enjoy the fact that acting confident is enough to make someone think that there's some smoking gun out there that confirms Geno.

yah ass doet pijn yah huilend yah luier vol stront fag
HUIL MEER

Attached: BDC2B3E8-9A72-4C42-96E9-F04A2AA5011B.png (225x225, 92K)

I accept u non argument because ya know I’m right

Trying too hard

I feel a bit awkward about it actually because when they first showed off Corrin years ago, back when she was just called Kamui, I thought to myself, "Damn that is a really good design, I wish I could play as this character in Smash but it's too late for her to have a chance." Based solely on her design, knowing nothing about the plot, I wanted her in Smash. And then imagine my surprise when she actually gets in. It's like someone was listening and decided to grant that specific wish. I'm happy because she is really hot and it's nice to have one more Fire Emblem character in Smash who isn't yet another blue haired dipshit, but I feel like I wasted a magic opportunity because of my dick. We could have had anyone but because of me seeing those cute feet, we have Corrin.

Based, thank you for having my wife in

You're welcome, but really it's Corrin's feet that deserve all the thanks. I would let her do anything to me with those feet.

Attached: 1548120506722.png (640x628, 192K)

HA

They will just tone down the damage, but give it a stupid sweet spot, just like Ridley's tail. So if you get it just at the right distance, it deals 99% and you get crumpled. But it has super slow start up and the distance is pretty much across battlefield, so the chance of actually landing it's sweet spot would be pretty big odds. It will get spammed though, because none sweetspot damage is still decent at 10% and you can't beat having a good damaging projectile that you can do cross up stuff with.

The real question is if he will have a voice actor who says "GENO WHIRL!"

Attached: 1555312008891.png (1413x757, 184K)

literally who

i just want dillon

Attached: Dillondhb.png (516x658, 424K)