ITT: Post the maddest youve ever gotten at a video game...

ITT: Post the maddest youve ever gotten at a video game. Bonus points if you got into autistic rage and smashed something IRL.
>playing Isaac Rebirth
>Doing the Lost run before the buff.
>Got holy mantle but no 9 lives
>not that great of a build, cant really DPS all that well
>At the Lamb
>Somehow manage to get hit twice
>quit game and dont play it for at least 2 months
i was so fucking mad

Attached: No photos, you fucking cunt.webm (640x360, 2.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a50Bk9GA0Po
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>zero escape: VLR on 3ds
>get to the PEC room
>go to save the game
>game crashes
>re-launch
>save data is fucking gone

Man the brutality.
KH did it for me twice

Back on the og Xbox we had some tennis sports game. My dad annihilated me so bad that I was screaming and crying.
I think that was when I woke and I have been unable to cry since. I still can get angry at games but nowhere close to that time.

One time I got so mad at a video game I shut it off and did something else.

SAVAGE!!!

i once accidentally sold my really expensive armor in some cheap korean game (Grand fantasy or something) . i lost it and sperged at my guild chat (typed an edgy HAHAHAs like i'm losing it) and never touched the game since. i was 13

Serves you right for playing grindfest MMO's

oh yeah big boy? what did you play when you were 13?

WoW

fair enough

Greg Moore fight in Shenmue 2
youtube.com/watch?v=a50Bk9GA0Po
I fucking hated this fight. He has a one hit ring out that he always uses.
I try to use moves, try to do different things, I get nowhere.
Finally, I just stick to using basic punches and kicks and he's a fucking push over.
I've never broken anything out of rage, and I never will, but fuck me it made me want to smash something.

Ate shit to a boss in Demon Souls for the nth time, so I sighed heavily and put the controller down to go make food.
Nah its a lie, I get quite mad at retarded multiplayer teammates sometimes, but the worst that's ever happened is I leave the server in disgust

Years ago I smashed my mouse to pieces because i got dominated by a pink demoknight in TF2 and a few months ago i literally ripped my shirt in half i was wearing while playing for honor

>playing BF4 online
>having one of those bad matches
>can't seem to kill anyone
>get sniped, knifed and killed from outta nowhere
>finally throw a fit
>close the game
>go to Origin
>click uninstall
>literally spit on the floor out of anger
>spend the next day downloading and installing it again

based PRÖÖÖÖÖÖH

>spit on the floor out of anger

Attached: Maury.gif (150x150, 1.22M)

you have some issues famalam

My old PS3 phat would randomly shut off on occasion. My save data never got corrupted or anything, but upon rebooting it'd always bring up this cunty notification:
>"The PS3 was not shut off correctly. Please turn off the PS3 by holding the power button next time"
Once the PS3 cut off while the notification was coming up and I nearly ripped the system out of the wall socket in a fit of tismal rage. Instead all I did was smash some chinkshit second player controller.

when i was like 12 and playing pokemon yellow on the special gameboy. i couldn't catch something in the safari and chucked my gameboy. it left a little indentation on the screen but still worked perfectly fine, it's still in my drawer as a testament to my spergury

>Playing FFXIV
>Doing Savage Final coil
>get boss down to 4% then we wipe
>This happens another two times in a row
>4th run, going well, almost about to kill boss
>Cat jumps up on desk and blocks screen
>get killed by AOE
>we fail DPS check
Immediately shut computer down, and screamed at my cat 'Fuck off you stupid cunt'

I don't really get mad at video games.

yeah i had the same thing happen with my cat jumping on my keyboard when i was doing Uber Elder in Path of Exile. He's lucky i cant stay mad at him.

Fucking cats man.

This son of a bitch. Most of you probably weren't born yet when this came out. When the Veautiful Joe 2 glitch wiped two of my memory cards, including my 90 + hour Dark cloud 2 save, I raged and seethed while i bent that disc like an origami crane trying to break it.

Attached: download (2).jpg (223x226, 11K)

Yeah, he's too cute to abuse, though. Otherwise i would've thrown him against the wall in anger.
I really want to kill Uber Elder this league.

Attached: Tony.png (597x799, 586K)

>2004
>not born
i was 12 back then famalam
wish i could go back

i got in a screaming match with a toxic random on cs:go shit was autistic for both of us but he made me snap

>the year is 2004
>you are 10
>came back from a nice day at school to play Sonic DX Directior's Cut on your shitty PC for the rest of the day
>life was simple
Bros...

brehs i wanna go back