Tell me, why aren't you playing the highest rated MMORPG expansion of all time: FFXIV Shadowbringers

Tell me, why aren't you playing the highest rated MMORPG expansion of all time: FFXIV Shadowbringers.

Really really reaaaaaaaaaaally now!

Attached: 1563418302864.jpg (1079x762, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5Ssnaiquvns
youtube.com/watch?v=E0BqufKnBfY
gamerevolution.com/features/558815-final-fantasy-14-yoshida-interview
youtube.com/watch?v=4JnpkloqH6g
youtube.com/watch?v=qERYhmnvcyY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FFXIV is not an MMO. It's a single-player game with coop instanced dungeons and chatroom cities.

because I'd have to endure the three single players expansions prior to it first

Because i'm only level 60 with my monk :( Cant wait for the Shadowbringers content though, the Heavensward's final boss and ending got me hooked for good.

So, an MMO but with the shittier MMO aspects removed?

Another carbon copy tranny fantasy thread. Just what I ordered.

>THREE (3) Classic threads up
>cant even allow ONE (1) XIV thread
I should be the one to sigh!

UNLEASH DILATIMA

Attached: lahabrea.jpg (1117x1080, 188K)

Hey shut the fuck up bitch

I'm not in highschool anymore, I grew up on mmos

>why aren't you playing the highest rated MMORPG
Being at the top of the shit hill doesn't really mean much

yeah! now i play madden and fifa only

It's kinda like a shitty single player RPG, but with a 3D facebook attachment.

I just bought it because of this
Thanks

Attached: 1564369209910.png (640x480, 400K)

How satisfied are you with your main(s), Yea Forums?

Attached: 1563060603637.png (915x660, 477K)

Any AST appeased by the recent changes didn't ever really play the job in Ultimate.

>MCH that high
kek

I played it for a month and it sucked, now I'm waiting for classic.

That MNK seems a bit outdated.
I'm playing DRG, so I'm good.

I can't stand the sluggish combat in FFXIV.

I've tried giving it a chance numerous times but it just feels super slow and clunky.

Attached: 1487257327891.png (350x425, 98K)

Hmm, if the planet was given a soul, what is stopping us from doing that again? How about we kick Hydaelyn out, and give the planet the soul of Ilberd? I got to go tell Roman and Brucie about this.

Attached: 1526998368877.jpg (441x441, 84K)

>may i see it
>yes

>several jobs are literally impossible to play fast enough to optimize unless you have a single digit ping
>super slow and clunky

to be fair i guess you have to have a really high iq to play FFXIV

Cause vanilla has been boring as shit so far and I'm only halfway to XP1.

What classes are those, then? I've tried like 3 and they all felt the same.

Gunbreaker, Ninja and Summoner.

Sup bros. I can totally betray hydaelyn - But I need half of you to sacrifice yourselves.

Attached: Ilberdiark.png (648x579, 482K)

Maybe I'll give it another chance some time then but I have a feeling that you're full of shit ant it will be all the same.

>"How satisfied are you with your main"
>be me, a blue mage main.
you tell me.

MMOs aren't really my thing! It seems well made and I'm glad people are having fun with it though.

MNK also has an opener you can't do because ping and fps requirement/too tight.
Up to what level did you play?

ninja is getting changed soon(tm) because even the devs have admitted it's quite literally not possible to optimize

Can't get into the gameplay too sluggish and slow. Quest design and map design is also worse than Wotlk WoW. Anyway I'm tired of mmos

>NIN that high
Was this graph even made as the game launched, or days before?

Our time has come, bros.

Attached: 1526047745929.png (680x907, 1.17M)

Both MNK and GNB have multiple openers, but you have to have 100+ ping to be unable to do GNB opener. Monk's best is understandable because you need 30 ping or so to not clip perfect balance which is absolutely crucial.

I'm finally almost finished with ARR, just have to do Praetorium. Any tips for a WHM? What are my best spells at lvl 50? The castrum place felt like a bit of a mess, everything died so quickly and I didn't really feel needed there

Sup bros, just queuing for Ala Mhigo Hard. Wish us luck.

Attached: Light Party.png (2456x620, 2.99M)

Last time I've played till like lvl 20-something and got bored to tears ( if I remember right I was playing the lancer?)

>I'm finally almost finished with ARR, just have to do Praetorium
>he doesn't know
Oh NONONONO NOOOO

>The castrum place felt like a bit of a mess, everything died so quickly
It's the same with Praetorium, people get scaled to lvl 50 bis and there have been tons of potency buffs since ARR.

Your skills are added linearly, so at lvl 20 you literally have a quarter of the tools you have at endgame. Most job mechanics only really start functioning at lvl 70.

>The castrum place felt like a bit of a mess, everything died so quickly and I didn't really feel needed there

prae is gonna be the same way. they weren't designed very well from an mmo standpoint

>Your skills are added linearly, so at lvl 20 you literally have a quarter of the tools you have at endgame. Most job mechanics only really start functioning at lvl 70.

If a game expects me to get through 1-70 just to have any fun with my class then it can get fucked.

>Playing Japanese crap

Potatoes get you going, don't they?

Attached: i wish i had more polygons.png (865x728, 781K)

because its trash once you level cap and finish MSQ
ilvl treadmill game design can fuck off

Been leveling up fisher class. Excuse me but wtf? Makes no sense but I'll allow it since it's more content.

Attached: thatsnotwherefishlive.png (602x296, 139K)

no

Attached: Final Fantasy XIV Shadowbringers for PS4, PC Reviews.png (1535x428, 622K)

Too lazy and too many trannies

>tfw the ARR casual filter is real and works

i like how one of the greatest innovations in multiplayer games was a complete accident

Attached: salty scrub.jpg (540x405, 85K)

How the fuck do I make money in this game? I put things up for sale on the market but either no one buys them or I'm constantly being undercut and have to change my prices every 2-3 hours.

Attached: agrg2[1].jpg (220x220, 12K)

yes, sit on my lap

Why do people always pick lancer and then complain the game is slow. Of course its gonna be goddamn slow, you picked the slowest class. Every single time i see a wowfag complain about the gcd its because they pick lancer.

based no poster, tell me what to post instead

Attached: spats.png (731x841, 1.2M)

Dunno man, I remember having fun in Rift while levelling and while the game turned to shit it may have been many things but casual it wasn't. Many other MMOs of old figured out how to be engaging early on but apparently those lessons were lost on the FF XIV devs.

dragoon appeals to Joe Blow because it's a big spiky heavy armor 2-handed weapon guy, without the responsibility of being a tank.

*uses darkside*
Sup bros, don't mind me. Just going to AFK near the market board.

Attached: nigberd.png (1000x1000, 1.57M)

lizards

pick better things to sell?

i dunno how people even have trouble with money in this game. i have millions sitting in my retainers just from selling leftover garbage while grinding DoL/DoH and i'm only at 75

Why are tanks such self hating cucks. If you don't like tanking don't

more potato shots

Because there's no indication beforehand that would suggest that it's slow?

>boring story
>endgame is time gated on lockouts
>very little to do besides level alt jobs or profs

Classic already won

don't what?

I know this is bait but it's depressing to see people legitimately thinking on this.

I got you, brother.

Attached: Big lizard lewdly touched.jpg (1109x945, 199K)

>very little to do besides level alt jobs or profs
lol

Game could be perfect and I would be willing to spam low dungeon roulette as a Tank/Healer if I didn't lose 95% of my skills and just spam key 1-2 for 20-30 minutes.

fuck SE years playing this shit and when as a level 80 I queue on the fucking low dungeon roulette

>Sastasha
>Tam Tara

fucking miserable experience, adapt jobs at max level to do low level shit even when is impossible to wipe make it fun for us.

Be a cuck

>dead PVP
>no reason to do quests besides the time-gated beast tribe quests
Back to Hiroshima you gook shill

Same shitty routine. Boring linear and brainless Dungeons, horrible P2P modes, open world is easy as fuck and it gets worse when you get to fly.

Trials are good but irrelevant once you clear them. Raids are good but we only get 4 bosses every 6 months. Crafting is good but requieres a shitload of grinding just to be competent.

Everything else is just boring. I get more entertainment playing a MOBA, Multiplayer FPS or a BR. Is the same shitty map, but at least there is challenge. In FFXIV once you learn the script and your pug does the same it loses all sense of challenge.

Attached: b334fa2.jpg (480x262, 27K)

Attached: 632.jpg (479x358, 32K)

Do hunts and buy materia

Attached: 1561085303821.png (750x754, 1.07M)

Gee, hitting an invisible wall when climbing the tower sure is fun.

Attached: 1461672456126.jpg (308x445, 46K)

>Go to normal raids or Alliance raid

>LOA
>Alexander 1-2

FUCKKKKK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKKKK EVERY DAY IS THE SAME WHY WE DON'T HAVE A SEPARATED LEVEL 60-70 NORMAL/RAIDS ROULETTE?

SICK OF DOING THE SAME SHITS EVERY DAY

>Ok go to Trials maybe we can fight the latest trials of 60/70
>Ifrit hard
>Leviathan hard
>King moogle hard
>repeat

my fucking god.

You would ruin the experience of actual sprouts who are still getting used to 1-2, by pulling the entire dungeon and soloing it with your 400 ppgcd, self-sustain, and crazy aoe that sprouts don't have.

Based ESL bro that somehow spends 20 minutes in tam tara and sastasha, thinks there's such a thing as low level dungeon roulette or that it's spammable, and thinks there's any possible way to bring 80 skills into sastasha without them being absolutely broken and leading to noobs getting kicked

>five separate wipes at less than half a percent to E2S
>two at .2

This fight demands almost absolute perfection to meet the DPS check, this is fucking insane for the second fight in a tier

because of this

Attached: 1516865131905.png (770x2759, 142K)

Just imagine the lizard swallowing the lala whole works for me

No

Krile does

Attached: FFXIV_Krile_concept.png (1500x1997, 2.75M)

Instead of doing 3 of the same roulette in a row you could just queue for the content you want to do.

One last bump... I'm so proud to have been part of dilatima posting...

Attached: 1562996880312.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

>e1s enrage at 5%
>GNB at 3.2k dps
Thanks pugs...

It only gets worse

Attached: 650.jpg (281x200, 10K)

Who cares about 3-4 old year content? You can fix this shit so easy like

>Adapt your shit to match low level skill tiers by lowering damage/utility etc

Also your gear is limited so is basically impossible to pull the entire dungeon, and even now you can always make 2-3 big pulls so what's the problem?

Changing this shit will be fun for old players and new ones can see how flashy the game is on high levels. I mean I had a friend who is new to the game and when he saw me pressing 1-2 keys in a low level dungeon he thought that we didn't get new skills pass level 30 lmao.

double lol

If you can make a sastasha in less than 20-15 minutes then post your run senpai, shit is ass long and jobs at that level does tickle damage.

Don't doubt my power, user.

Attached: krile.png (885x1041, 830K)

Am I the only one who's a faggot hipster when it comes to classes/jobs in MMOs? I only want to play the least popular and/or most in-demand classes, otherwise I'm not happy

I don't like the combat
I don't want to slog through the plot of previous expansions
Sub costs 2 times WoW and like 1\20 of average pay in my country

Attached: 6.gif (148x118, 25K)

I'm prepared for E3S and E4S to be a complete kick in the dick, it's normal for the third and fourth fights in a tier to be a large bump in difficulty. But E2S legit feels a bit overturned to me, the mechanics are fine in terms of difficulty to execute but messing up even once makes it nearly impossible to clear. And if anyone dies you might as well just reset then and there.

Cause I'm done with 5.0 content. Since I don't give a shit about doing Savage fights or the 5.X filler content, I unsubbed until the tail end of 5.5

>do E1S
>regret

I only play jobs that were in FFI

I get nothing queuing to do old content without rewards. Is a waste of time when I could do logs or farm mats etc.

All the past week I tried to do the alliance raid roulette but for five days in a row and queue multiple times got the same

>WOD
>LOA
>WOD
>WOD
>CT

And those raids would be ok If I didn't lose 90% of my skills it makes it plain boring and extremely tedious.

You get nothing for queueing trial roulette more than once either.

>game has a housing system
>a single FC can own half of the plots in a single ward and people have to sit around and wait for an invisible timer to tick down before they can buy a house (assuming someone else doesn't show up and decide to relocate on the plot they're waiting at)
>only other option is a tiny fucking apartment

Does FFXIV have the worst housing system in an MMO?

I'll try the free trail this weekend
I doubt i have enough time to enjoy it tho

Did someone said treasure trail?

I truly hope the Ishgard housing they’ve been so coy about is coming along with the Ishgard Restoration and that it’s instanced and treated like apartments where you don’t lose it if you don’t log in.

You get money/exp which at least to me is a good motive to do it again or for help someone.

No. Most MMOs have no housing at all and many housing having MMOs have worse housing policies than FFXIV. Lots allow people to buy up any and all available plots without limit forcing people to buy houses far out in the wilderness if anything is available at all.

Okay let me go find my last sastasha parse while I'm at work
One tank and a healer willing to spam cure and sprint can do massive pulls easily. 15 minutes is like the average regular run with a sprout tank. TP removal is absolutely busted for aoe spam now.

Actual sprouts that aren't max level or haven't done the dungeon yet would be the ones that care.
You're not supposed to have shit like nascent flash in sastasha. Your options are to make it useless or remove it because it would be busted in a dungeon that you can already pull massively.
You can't make the dragoon doing their entire aoe rotation do any less or more than the lvl 16 bard mashing quick knock, so now they're putting in ten times the effort for no reward.
After easily explaining to your friend that they do this so low level dungeons are playable for new players, like himself, I'm sure he would have appreciated it.

Ishgard Housing is going to be true autism.
>The top 50 people in the Ishgard crafting race will get a week to purchase a home (so they can be the first to grab a large or medium plot for themselves or their FC)
>after that week, it is free reign so people can buy or relocate there
>timers on plots that people relocated from will be a week long to "prevent abuse"

Barely, you get like 100k EXP which is complete fucking garbage, you can go grind overworld mobs and get a comparable amount.

>instanced
I hate when people suggest this idea.
Instanced housing is boring as fuck.

Extremely satisfied because it is so loyal to its concept and doesn’t whore itself out like lesser do just to play Simon says with 7 other retards? I feel the same way bro.

>Comparing mobs to good boss fights like you have on 60-70-80

Seriously? FFXIV have one of the most entertaining fights in all MMOs.

Just add more housing wards Yoshi you nigger I know you have the money now that the financials have come in

Okay then don't cite money/exp as a motive because that's completely retard

You're the one that claimed there was worthwhile money/EXP to be had from Trial roulette after the bonus you dumdum

Engine limitations, please understand.

Was pretty dissapointed with the DPS loss, but overall it's not that bad.

Attached: critlo.png (1701x1050, 933K)

They removed so much shit and Dark Arts from DRK.

It's WoW Cataclysm all over again and people hype it.

You're not wrong but the current housing is already boring as fuck. I see my neighbors maybe once a week. I kinda wish they just offered a couple different options in house size/location and only rendered the instance when you were there for server space. I'd love a little bungalow with a nice yard right on the ocean that I could swim in or something like that.

Are you doing your part in raising cheaters back to the bottom Yea Forums?

>The castrum place felt like a bit of a mess
Have fun with Praetorium then. These should be solo instances in the story with the 8-man instances unlocked afterwards.

Dark Arts going away was fine, it just came with a complete monkey's paw. I mean, I used to shit on the skill all the time, but I would live with it over nerfing Abyssal Drain and Blood Weapon. Once again, DRK's sole reason to exist is based entirely around TBN and sometimes Dark Mind.

Not bait. The worst part of an MMO is having hundreds of people doing the exact same shit as you. It's why the comfiest MMO will always be the original Guild Wars.

Drk is super fun now. levelling it from 70 it’s also OP as fuck in dungeons

>gets lv 70 alliance raid
>waste 40 mins of your time, give NO (0) exp
pssh nothin personnel kid

I guess I can relax for now then. What's the first genuinely challenging 8-man?

The Navel (Extreme)
youtu.be/5Ssnaiquvns

Depends how you define challenging. Some would argue it only starts with ex-trials, but for example there is also Titan(Hard) which, can kill you quite easily.

you have to be actively sitting on powder to be that low. I'm not amazing, my gear is very subpar, and my ping is shit; but I can nail 7k with very very little effort or strain.

It's not a tough check unless everyone in your party is a bunch of greylets.

bismarck at lvl 57 tends to cause wipes

I kinda wanted to ask him if he's even pressing buttons, but didn't want to get banned and ruin the mood.
To be fair it was like 2am, he atleast did 4.7k earlier, which is still hot garbage ofc.

sounds like PSOBB which nobody on Yea Forums hates

DRK would be nigh unplayable for people if it granted a haste again because of all of the new double weaving in the opener. You used to only have to double weave DA>carve and spit.

>superfun
>job is 5 apm outside of the opener
yeah, no.

this and ifrit ex as healer and coordination check

Just wait until you get spearfishing.

Attached: janny.webm (852x480, 1.97M)

I’d argue the majority of people don’t give a shit about being part of a real neighborhood and just want the ability to have an actual house they can furnish and invite people to even if it’s instanced. You may find it boring but adding instanced housing wouldn’t take away from the existing setup.

>Vaultry
>he gibsmedats to the poorfags
>he's the bad guy
>after Vaultry leaves Eulmore
>the rich gibsmedats to the poorfags
>not the bad guys

Truly the bluepill is strong in this game.

That's what apartments are for.
If you want a solution that pleases both sides then just add bigger and more expensive apartments.

Just take the WARpill DRKbros, its pretty much a better version of our class

I’d be fine with that too, although you could still argue that people don’t get to do anything with outdoor furnishings with that solution and an actual instanced house area would let people take full advantage of the furnishing system without having to fight for plots, lose their house after taking a break from the game, or having to be neighbors with people that insist on ruining the aesthetic of the neighborhood with paissa houses and carbuncle houses.

>PLD
>Gap closer, physical/magic AOE options, instacast under Requiescat
Paladin is currently the best it has ever been
>WHM
>More OGCD heals, better Lily system
I miss AOE Aero but WHM is solid
>BLM
>Dispair, Flare is now part of my regualr AOE rotation, Xenoglossia, all that damage
Fucking love nuking shit in dungeons like it was nothing
>MNK
No glaring downsides after all these years. All my mains feel bretti good to play now. 10/10

Attached: 920c8dbc-e424-4c7e-b7d2-ce7c4f54a36a.jpg (1280x720, 238K)

>MCH
I don't like the new hypercharge, GR and RC being the same potency feels dumb.
I want a pure gunner class.

Attached: 1564584463242.jpg (567x572, 73K)

Darkside isn't a toggle anymore though.

Based HW bro

>Who cares about 3-4 old year content
New players. And you really don't want to lose new players because they're getting harassed out of dungeons. There's enough people losing their shit at sprouts in Sastasha and Tam-tara as it is, it wouldn't be very fun for them having to try to keep up with an 80 player running all the way to the boss.

How the fuck can someone be so obnoxious? Jesus fucking Christ.

I don't think my computer can run XIV.

I mean it chugs if too much is happening in fucking Warframe

FFXIV was built as a PS3 game. If your PC can run Warframe, it will run this. In DX9 mode at least.

XIV is quite potato friendly. Even if you do get some chuggage you'd be surprised at how playable the game is at something as low as 20 fps.

Been playing XI instead. It's good shit.

Tornado kick is almost useless at this point

How do I get into this game? As soon as I started it, I had a million menus popping up on the screen and it was super overwhelming.

>There's enough people losing their shit at sprouts in Sastasha and Tam-tara as it is
Wow, really? I'm a new player and my experience with the commnuity so far has been great. Aurum Vale is the first place where someone got obviously annoyed by my lack of knowledge, and even they immediately got nicer when I asked for advice

Don't wanna be that guy, but time. You'll figure it out soon enough and you likely won't need most of those menus for a while anyway

Thats just at the beginning to get MMO newbies up to speed on basic controls and mechanics. Once youre done with that, you'll only get pop ups every now and then when you unlock more systems. Just take it slow and follow the main story quest marked with a flaming quest icon.

WE FALLLLL

Attached: 1552950875284.jpg (379x375, 13K)

I'm really disappointed how little of a threat the Eulmorian Army actually was. It was just Rai'jit and Vaultry. When I thought of army I thought of siege battles.

AAAHHH THANCRED THEY MENTIONED HIM, SOMEONE SAVE ME

Eh, you've gotta remember they were only the strongest in comparison to the rest of Norvrandt. The world lost most of its people.

How long had Eulmore made peace with the sin eaters? I wouldn’t be surprised if the majority of their ranks had little to no combat experience, and with the whole idea of Eulmore being groomed into complacency I suspect they didn’t have the most intense of training regiments either.

Just keep going through the main story. Lots of those menus you can just glance over. Once you get Ifrit done the game opens up a bit and you can start just messing around. Also make sure to do the novice hall so you get the exp ring.

WHY DO I KEEP GETTING BRAIN CANCER ATTACKS RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF BATTLE

STOP IT, HYDAELYN

Since vauthry was born, however long that was
So easily over the age of the average recruit

Because FFXIV have the worst leveling I have ever experienced
Yes , even worse than old-school korean mmos, atleast you could have some pleasure from fluid combat

>I hate reading
>I hate ATB style combat
>I hate QoL

why even play a main series final fantasy game?

I love FFs and been playing them on release since the first, and I agree with the leveling is the worse, even among shitty mmos

I'll pleasure you.

> ROSE
> Flyff

> fluid combat

can I solo Syrcus Tower? I want Amon's Hat

Attached: 1565332821619.jpg (529x346, 56K)

How is Guild Wars any different? Did you even play it? It's the the game started the whole mess of MMOs being funneled into boring single player experiences with some online shit on the side.

Is Hydaelyn out of touch?... no it's the light that is wrong

no you need 2 other people to make an alliance with, although they can leave when you get the instance popped.

-WAR
Still good, but it didn't get any significant changes to its gameplay. Feels bad playing (almost) the same exact shit for another 2-3 years.
-SMN
Just kys me.

What classicserver we rollin bros?

shit...maybe I'll just queue for it and pray to RNGesus

I already beat the story and eden normal. What point is there to continue playing right now?

Unless you care about Savage, there is no point. The devs know about it and expect that many people will just unsub in the interval.

Tomestones. Grind another job where you do the exact same shit again ad nauseam. Grind tomestones again for the other job. Play Triple Triad and get angry over how bad its implementation is. Uhhh.. anything I missed?

>Machinist is actually pretty fun now with quite a bit of AoE, though low survivability
>Bard is still trash as you put your two dots up and just afk until you get Straight Shot procs

So no point. I would grind another job but every single situation in every dungeon you do feels nearly exactly the same. Its way too fucking boring to continue for large periods of time.

>autistic weebs spammed good reviews so it's good

Pretty much. FF14 is only used to generate profit that they can funnel toward the other SE projects. FF14 sees very little budget money so it's super duper sparse on actual content that would create real longevity.

>guys you have to play XIV the story is so good!

>"you are the chosen warrior of light"

Attached: 1562154410656.png (725x599, 92K)

Well, there is BLU, PvP and the dying throes of Eureka but none of those are what I'd call high quality content.

Correct. That's sort of how every expansion is, you play until you finish the MSQ then wait for the next patch when it's continued and new raid content is released.

oh, so like WoW then

Why is it okay when Japan does it?

Queues are starting to slow down...

>classes all the have the same abilities just different names
>class variety is literally just standing on a different side of the enemy
>enemy abilities all telegraphed, “skill” is just color by numbers
>literal best in slot equipment, literal best rotation: no variety or creativity in playing the game
>gear level system has ruined every game it’s ever touched
>crafting is boring, gathering even worse
Couldn’t pay me to play this garbage

Attached: 6D54795A-90B1-48FE-9909-9DE5E1A17774.jpg (1100x618, 50K)

better than WoW

>crafting is boring
You take that the fuck back

Attached: 1558385999855.jpg (720x833, 143K)

>ffxiv was such a monumental flop at launch they had to take the entire development team and budget from FFXI to literally destroy the old servers and release a new game

Attached: E281E4E7-317A-40DE-9421-8B024581C9FE.jpg (499x499, 28K)

t.. Limsa afk shitters too scared to do savage

but you are also the warrior of darkness

Attached: dark knight.gif (184x287, 94K)

settle down parsey

Savage isn't even real raiding you casual scrub.

you're also one of the main villans

I'm still playing Stormblood. It's a bit disappointing after the absolute kino that was Heavensward but still fun none the less.

Attached: ffxiv_10082019_170515_458.png (1920x1080, 2.18M)

Can’t afk in limsa if I’m not subbed. Enjoy your repetitive simon says fights though. I’m fine playing something else.

there's nothing else though?

there's no way all of those scales aren't uncomfortable as hell

I played those and I had a better time leveling in flyff than in FFXIV

because WoW has been way worse this expansion than its ever been and the man in charge is a former lawyer who just uses that lawyer speak where he says alot without really saying much at all (seriously look at his Q&As most of his answers are long enough to fill a page.)

With Square at least Yoship is honest
>can we have X?
>no because it messes with the code
not
>can we have X?
>well when we first created X in 2004...then of course in Wrath X was changed to Y...we have big plans for X in the near future...you can compare that of course to Z which is similar to X...but while we are not thinking about X at this time we do have big plans for it in the distant future
like you get with Blizzard. Story for XIV SHB has been way better than the story for BFA too which gets worse by the patch as they keep trying to pretend this isn't an Old Gods expansion, it's a faction war expansion when the reality is the faction war has been gathering allies to sit on their hands and wait for something to happen.

Just over Blizzard and WoW at this point

Playing plenty of games right now. My backlog is huge. I’m also not done with FFXI and PSO so i play those daily now.

i wanna rub yugiris eyebrows desu

I want to marry Yugiri. How long until Yoshi P caves and adds in NPC dating?

Pay attention to the story, skipfag.
>Every army movement you see is full of almost comically incompetent recruits who have clearly never seen battle
>The vaunted army the CE keeps going on about is never seen
>Meol turns people into Sin Eaters
>Armies of Sin Eaters clearly under Vaultry's control attack you at Lakeland and then again at Mount Gulg
>The only veteran of Eulmore you ever see is Ranjit, who hasn't been taking meol.

You fight the Eulmore army twice, and both where some of the best moments of the expansion.

consider becoming a Dark Knight when you get to Heavensward. Your character isn't some typical blank slate. They have their own purpose which they keep very close to themselves, even away from the player itself.

NEVER MESS WITH CODE PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO IT

Attached: 1511682065473.png (510x457, 355K)

I'll never understand why Blizz hired Ion, but my guess is that they literally couldn't find anyone else who'd want to work on an MMO anymore.

wasnt Ion and austist that became a community manager then got promoted all the way to directing?
I mean, look at this trajectory, of course shit would hit the fan
Idk what blizzard HR is thinking

I did and once again I got fooled into playing this shit game after people claimed it was a real good expansion just like with heavensward.

I'm hoping that they make an expansion one day that fixes the spaghetti code issue they got going on.

>Tfw want to get into FFXIV because it does look the most stable mmorpg nowadays
>Always end up wanting to kill myself before level 20 from the sheer boredom.

I feel frustrated

They're having a pretty hard time finding people to work on this mmo
>CFO Spencer Neumann goes to work for Netflix
>Blizzard hire Amrita Ahuja as new CFO
>who only lasts a day or two before going to work for Square (the credit card processor)
>Blizzard show up to former CFO Dennis Durkin's house with a truck full of money
>reinstated as CFO
>instead of actually finding someone new who could breathe fresh air into the Blizzard offices they just run back to the guy who took a paycut and lower position at Blizzard years ago and ask him

Every ff14 expansion is pretty much the same. The story is different but who cares you're done with it in a week.

are you ready to die in diadem 3.0?
youtube.com/watch?v=E0BqufKnBfY

Attached: diadem.png (571x496, 235K)

Guys should I switch from Chaos to Light? I've heard Light has less French people, and from my experience they're not only bad at the game, but also don't speak English at all. Thanks in advance!

Attached: IMG_20190811_231251.png (1480x737, 1.44M)

Yeah Chaos is pretty bad, the French are really insufferable. So I'd say switch.

>PLD
Fucking boring. It's the exact same shit as SB with even more button bloat.
>DRK
Pretty alright, add Scourge and Blood Weapon haste back and it'd be perfect.
>SCH
Inferior version of current WHM, it's just dull.
>SAM
Shoha looks awful but I don't dislike the idea, Third Eye should give Meditation stacks and Merciful Eyes should guarantee a weaponskill crit instead of the pointless heal. Overall still the most fun DPS by far.
>DRG
Simplified even more, Disembowel becoming the new Heavy Trust makes AoE situations a chore and still no single-target Geirskogul despite the job having the least buttons to press. And fuck Dragon Sight.

Found the person who didnt play the game. Stay asshurt wowfag. INVITE TO ASMON LAYER

They're honestly both garbage. Do a cointoss and let it decide for you.

>PSO
>content

PSOBB has plenty of content though.

You need to update your pic OP, the score has lowered since

Attached: 84929492945.jpg (1079x786, 211K)

WOWnigger detected

You got anymore Krile, user? Asking for a friend.

>WAR
Boring as fuck, thought nice it finally got Bloodbath back...kinda
>SAM
Fixed my two problems with the class: AoE refreshing buffs and replacing Haga with a straight 50 Kenki gen. Also just got even more BIG DICK DAMAGE.
>WHM
Gave it instant cast heals, fixing my only problem of not being to heal much on the move.
>RDM
Took its AoE rotation and made it weird as fuck with two new spells. Only mad because it fucked up my hotbars and confused why they did it the way they did. Should just convert Aero/Thunder to the AoE ver. if cast after Shatter.

Overall, I'm OK. My DPS/Heals is still fun, GNB replaced WAR and now I can finally level a MCH.

>Campaign
>Story
>Instances
>Tab targeting
Give me 3D Tibia.

Attached: 1532980156872.jpg (1736x732, 313K)

Because I already completed the MSQ and went straight back to GW2

there are other mmorpgs with better graphics

Attached: 1565274631541.jpg (640x360, 45K)

Do I go with Colette or Kratos for Soulmate?

Attached: TOS 2019-07-18 20-31-51-947.png (1280x800, 1.26M)

I don't much Thun/Aero2 that much, better than annoying people with Impact spam. Even I get tired of that blooming animation after awhile

because I can just watch the amazing cutscenes on youtube and play a better game

>literally just play SCH and AST
it's a good thing I didn't buy this expac or else I'd be in for a surprise

Attached: 7nfkhc7x6f6z.jpg (500x417, 61K)

Wait till Classic is released. It will have a much higher rating

Attached: 1565288405732.jpg (1920x1080, 727K)

Is there anything wrong with drk/gnb set up or would pld be better than gnb for my static for Eden?

As someone who likes FF but never played an MMO, is this game easy to get into or there are hours worth of tutorials ?

Attached: 1523552292793.jpg (460x412, 177K)

Levels 1-50 is practically a tutorial

MT - PLD, DRK
OT - WAR, GNB
So in this case DRK and GNB will be better.

I thought all tanks could mt?

If you want to get to the current content, you have to play through literally hundreds of quests, majority of which are completely redundant "Go there and talk to NPC, then come back" type of tedium. Most people end up wanting to kill themselves about halfway through.

Attached: ampari.jpg (217x232, 8K)

Extremely easy to get into. You are directed to a training school the moment you start and they put you in a party of NPCs to learn you how a typical dungeon and fight goes. Completing the school will give you a outfit set relating to your class and that will last you 25 levels at best.

They can, but some tanks function better as the OT, usually by bringing more damage and support to the MT, at the cost of less defense.
If there's a tank swap then the OT has more freedom to use more CDs since they'll be tanking less, usually.

Yes, he's just a retard. WAR, GNB and lastly DRK are excellent MTs, PLD is better off as OT, but GNB is also an excellent OT if you want to play OT.

Oh shit, I've been mting as war the entire time.

>Shoha looks awful

It's literally the best animation SAM has if you are a no combat effects chad

So then in your opinion what job should I go as? I was mting as war for savage, but then I heard war sucks so I was thinking of going pld or gnb since the other tank in my static is drk.

As you should.

The difference isn't a lot to make it matter that much, people follow the rule less and less now.
based newfriend

WAR/DRK is perfectly fine. WAR doesn't suck and honestly might be the best tank for progression out of the bunch. Thrill, Raw and Equilibrium are incredible for MTing, while you still have Shake it Off for partywide mitigation that doesn't overlap with Dark Missionary, since HoL and DM stack multiplicatively and aren't as strong as you'd expect together.

However if you go WAR you definitely want to spend the most amount of time MTing and use your CDs liberally so the healers can DPS some more to make up for their """weak""" damage, else you'd be better off as GNB since they deal the most damage out of the tanks.

Toss up between GNB and WAR. One brings damage one brings the mitigation.

It's an M"M"O"RPG"

And to answer your question, if it were me, I'd go as GNB because it's the most fun out of the three choices you have.

Graph made by taking an English poll from /r/ffxiv and then putting it through google translate to Japanese.

The DRK quests aren’t canon

Kratos the PLD chad

Attached: kratos_symphonia.jpg (900x1024, 96K)

I'm sorry for your retardation.

Attached: 1563381648129.png (670x680, 725K)

> Still stuck at E2S enrage because nearly all pugs are mouthbreathers

Getting pretty tired of this. Tried dragooning instead of MTing for a change of pace; at mininum ilevel I still vastly out-dpsed every other dps I had the misfortune of pugging with.

Getting tempted to just give up on savage this tier. There are just too many retards now.

The canon WoL became a DRK, so he must have gone through the DRK quests.

Attached: 735213.png (760x572, 354K)

I haven't finished MSQ I hope we don't have to kill this motherfucker in a future trial or something. He's too good

Good taste, user, but you really shouldn't be in these threads, there's a ton of spoilers out there unrelated to Emet.

Attached: 1563602632290.jpg (1280x838, 207K)

Nigger. [Spoilers]He's the final boss of the expansion[/spoulers]

Attached: inde5x.jpg (778x779, 142K)

You are a fucking wanker.

Attached: me.jpg (1024x576, 95K)

>paying a sub to engage with a fingerbox

Closest stuff you'll get is stuff from the fanfest where the camera goes on ""'dates""" and Yugiri is one

I can't tell if this was on purpose or not you moron

GNB is gonna get fucked raw by WAR sometime next year This is just the same cycle as always. ARR / new expansion comes out and WAR seems to be parsing a bit lower, then people start gearing up and the WAR once again out scales everyone with their big crit stat they'll become the dominant King Kong. As always.

Attached: 9327D7A3-4C40-4B51-B1D3-5408EBFAD4AB.jpg (453x496, 65K)

They killed all my classes and are going down a road of oversimplification I don't want.

>BLM
>plays like the laziest nigger, easiest job
>does the most DPS without any effort
But of course.

>mained the lowest DPS, Tank, and Healer
Dropped the game, my dude.All they had to do to keep Monk fun and relevant was not fuck it up.

yeah
@doctorplato
@frogoperator

on twitter

Someone is going to exploit shit and cause another shitstorm.
I bet it will be the sandniggers of angered.

I would like to make a toast, on behalf of Dilatabrea.
Ahem.
Fuck katanas
AND FUCK MHIGGERS

Attached: 1563545279199.png (400x400, 129K)

Sounds like you just don't like MMO's you gigantic fucking retard.
Fucking dipshits in the industry trying to cater to people like you that don't even like the game itself in the first place

no, not like wow at all

Attached: Untitled.png (1150x602, 989K)

The WoW "Community" died long ago butterball. Classic isn't going to bring them back either.

I love this fucking game but I just want all the cool armor right away but apparently I have to grind for ~200 hours first???

I gave it a fair try and had it refunded, hard to get into if you don't like anime stuff.

So what's my stat priority for PLD? Is it just stack Crit and DH like usual?

Damn it’s almost like you have to play the videogame or something crazy like that

Vitality like with every other tank

Attached: 1565456271702.png (399x400, 237K)

Are you retarded? I was asking about melds you dingus.

Anyone have a good fishing bot? Please?

It's easy to get into, it's just the ARR and post-ARR (vanilla game essentially) is a slog. There is tutorials on how to operate in a dungeon, like how roles work (tank, healer, dps) but it doesn't give you specifics on how to work your class but it's generally easy to figure out. The game doesn't throw too hard punches early on and it's rare to wipe if everyone's doing their job.
There are some unspoken rules, such if you're a healer, you should be DPSing if no one needs healing or if you're tanking to go for 2-3 stacks of mobs (unless the healer is very uncomfortable or both the DPS doesn't have their AOEs yet if it's a very early dungeon)

The tutorials aren't really overwhemling, there are a lot but it usually correlates to side content like how to glamour or how to travel, etc. The game is F2P until 35 so try it out.

I think DH > Crit but since savage gear is out, crit may have higher priority, but I'm not too sure.

>paladin
>doing dungeon with friend and two randoms from DF
>healer decides to start pulling more mobs
>doesn't even just ask for bigger pulls, just pulls them
>finally get sick of his shit
>he pulls a horde of enemies
>don't save him and just stand there watching him, decide to pull some other enemies and just to make sure I didn't pull his enemies, I turn off my stance
>He dies and the rest of the party and myself survive the horde just fine
>he types in chat "what the fuck tank why didn't you do your job"
>reply "oh sorry, I thought you were the tank, you kept pulling after all."
They never said a thing after that

Is this a good enough reason to play the game, bros? I'm so hyped! Long live Versus!

Attached: E159EACC-8EE6-4976-8142-3A1146E56047.jpg (1125x1864, 376K)

Paladin on thot patrol

Thank you

Attached: chart.png (1014x986, 272K)

i swear to god can people stop making long cutscene jokes in the prae?

>AST
>slut

>BLU not absolute pussy-destroyer being able to cast Return whenever it wants

not until you unleash dilatima for Dilatabrea.

That sounds great I'm trying the trial to lvl 35 now

forced meme.

reminds me of sarg trains

>Aurum Vale doujin
Thank you based Mentaiko

Becouse i can't force myself to go through that shitty fucking ARR storyline

Attached: 1469970875994.jpg (261x217, 14K)

1) What's the point of Undraw?
2) When should I be using my Lady/Lord cards? When divination is on CD and it's too early to start building Seals again? Just before I pop divination to stack the buffs?

Attached: file.png (1394x115, 32K)

>gay shit
yikes

Jobs are pretty fun once you hit like 40/45. Of course going through 3 add-ons worth of content adds and changes a lot

brainwashed faggot thinking everything has is a meme

He's a MNK player, what did you expect?

the $11 skip to HW is like the only microtransaction I would ever suggest to anyone

Damn I'm glad I picked white mage I did zero research. How are the other healers so bad/boring that players hate them?

What do you like about Blue Mage? What would you change about it while still keeping it a limited job? (No, nobody cares that you want it to be a full job.) What are you interested in seeing for it in the future, since Blue Mage will have BLU-specific instances in 5.1?

Attached: 1542500202060.jpg (580x334, 39K)

WHM was mediocre to garbage forever and the other 2 healers have been incredibly busted and now WHM is viable and slightly stronger than them so they're throwing a nonstop shitfit

Which healer is the most fun or involved? I played WHM to 50 and it was okay but I haven't touched the other two.

What the fuck is this guy talking about?

Undraw is completely pointless now considering Draw's cooldown starts as soon as you draw. Use Minor Arcana as soon as you build up 3 seals and then sleeve draw 3 more MAs to pass around while the divination window is still up.

He's making connections where none exist and finding similarities where there are none, or drawing parallels with the absolute slightest evidence.

I literally just want lvl 60 content. the HW dungeons and Warring Triad were some of my favorite moments in XIV.

ast is the most involved but healing is never going to be "fun"

Running Zurvan/Sophia/Sephirot EX with all BLUs ought to be interesting.

I would change it into a full job.
>(No, nobody cares that you want it to be a full job.)
FUCK YOU I WILL NOT BE DENIED

Attached: 1549029127187.png (546x1510, 338K)

I started playing XIV a few months ago, was powering through it just fine but now that I've reached Shadowbringers I have lost all motivation to play. I'm at level 72 quests and I can't make myself play for more than half an hour at a time. The story is cool so far, so I have no idea what the issue is.

When will the mods force these fucking faggots back to /vg/?

Attached: ffxiv.png (810x88, 41K)

Be resting sphincter, Ivan, nobody caring.

I wish they would just make up their fucking mind as to whether BLU is a solo job, or group job. Either buff them to high hell so they can do all content solo and drop all pretense of grouping up with other BLUs, or lean into it by making a BLU Roulette so BLUs can easily queue into content with other BLUs(possibly even letting other jobs join this roulette as well for rewards). Right now they're trying to straddle both worlds and it does not work at all.

Attached: 1435510116879.jpg (456x628, 22K)

I'm hoping that with so many available classes now, we'll only see one new job added in 6.0 with BLU expanded into a full job. That'll never happen and it's always going to be meme content for when you're bored, but a man can dream.

5.1 content's got that covered, actually. BLU's endgame (or stuff along the way at the very least) is banking on BLU-specific multiplayer instances, and apparently the ARR-only iteration of it at the end of Stormblood was intended to be a limited-run or trial. gamerevolution.com/features/558815-final-fantasy-14-yoshida-interview
>So with the Blue Mage being implemented in patch 4.5, it was introduced with a level cap of 50, we added it as sort of a Blue Mage 101. When Patch 5.1 goes live, we’ll be making a significant update to the Blue Mage. We’ll be raising the level cap and adding Blue Mage specific content where you can team up with four other Blue Mages and go into specialized content. There’s going to be plenty of content for Blue Mages to team up and play together and use the skills you’ve learned from different monsters. In the future, we plan on continuing expanding the Blue Mage even further.

>work for something
>get rewarded
>wtf? I hate this! Hand me everything right away instead!

This is why you have to go through all the mundane fetch quests to finally get to your cut scene reward.

I find it pretty comfy, myself.

Attached: 1565159565023.jpg (850x850, 154K)

You're probably burned out, kinda like me. I started recently too and managed to power through ShB cause i really liked the story/areas/music (almost dropped it during SB desu), eben got my Ex/Eden gear but i just couldn't play anymore. Taking a break for a couple of months to play some other games.

>specialized content
That's the biggest red flag for me. If BLUs can't easily enter the biggest chunk of already existing game content(dungeons/trials/raids) then everybody will stop playing it after a month.

It's specialized content on top of the existing pre-formed party to access any other type of content. I'm assuming it's the Heavensward-and-up equivalent to the Masked Carnivale, but there's been nothing said about the Carnivale so far so I don't know if they're dropping it or not.

lol at you instead, haha gottem

>a month
That's being generous if how long it lasted when it was release is any indication

seethe for all eternity wowTard

I bet most people reading this think this is an ass slider picture

Heh, sometimes it pays to be a weeb...

Attached: 2746ce.png (1199x790, 1.75M)

its a brap thing, isnt it

Because I'll be the guy who is still playing BLU until literally everybody stops

Attached: 1525859732631.jpg (546x432, 42K)

I think it's a "smell" bar cause it says smelly/stinky on top
Not sure though

how do triggers work in act if it's the same name but different spell, how does it differentiate between them?

learn the mechanics you shitter

oh i know it, i'm using it to call out mechanics so everyone else doesn't fuck up.

BLU is still surprisingly alive, it's just not bumpin' like it used to be. I see BLU parties every so often on the PF in Crystal.

if you know them then you don't need triggers to do callouts

stop being a retard holy shit

>use the skills you’ve learned from different monsters
How the FUCK am I supposed to learn spells without having friends to unsync old shit with?

Attached: 1474175121696.jpg (405x270, 47K)

Set up a party-finder. People help out with that all the time.

it's more i need something to echo.
if I see the boss doing delta attack, i'm gonna do the mechanic first than call it out. if i hear delta attack, i can just echo and say "delta attack"

Please no bannu

twitter.com/ittorasii/status/1160970179645337600

Is "Make a PF" the "just be yourself" of FFXIV?

Attached: alns.jpg (728x1000, 183K)

I know bro I'm with you

Just use the BLU's arsenal of OP spells that can kill shit fa
>Immune
Guess the titled solo job can't do shit by itself.

No because it actually works.

are you not targeting the boss
can you not just read the cast bar when you see it
even then this idea is still dumb because you have time to preposition for delta so you could be calling it out the second pure light goes off if you actually knew the fight

Give me the tits, user.

Attached: 1534990436044.jpg (254x263, 11K)

you mean it isn't

don't get why user is having his panties in a twist honestly.

ears -> mouth is way faster than
eyes -> mouth

>tits
Fucking faggot, disgusting.

Attached: 1534361092161.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

This is what we've become, has it?

Attached: 1527276448285.png (598x628, 383K)

Man, why is the old Titania so cute? the new one sucks.

Ignored 12 and 14 because they are MMO's, this description is seriously making me consider the game now. Thanks user.

>SCH
Now that Art of War doesn't cost an arm to use and that we finally have an option to dumb extra aetherflow on top of getting some damage out of it with Energy drain SCH feels extremely good to play, I really love it. overall 9/10 for me

>WAR
Well beside getting a nuke once every 30sec nothing changed much, Nascent Flash is great but it would be a massive QoL change if WAR could use it alone too.
6.5/10 for me, if they make that change to Nascent Flash it would jump to a 8/10

Attached: 75759066_p0.jpg (1600x1600, 1.72M)

or if you knew the fight you could be making callouts before things happen which might actually be useful, instead your idiot group members are going to just start thinking about where their spot is again midway through the delta cast
it's not like mechanics are random they happen in a set order, just learn them

How can I level from 70 to 80 at high speeds? I've been doing HOH to get to 70 is it still the fastest for 70 to 80?

Attached: 1548739826359.gif (500x281, 94K)

12 isn't an MMO. That's 11.

I was joking user, thought you'd figured out Mentaiko is a bara artist, my bad.

No harm done, user.

Attached: billy.jpg (164x240, 8K)

>Has to take a screenshot of a game that no longer exists to prove a point
Wew

>they keep pretending this isnt an old god expansion
yeah they were really pretending when the first fucking video for BFA had nzoth in it
christ you trannies are stupid as shit
>blaming ion again
this is ghostcrawler all over again except ion doesnt even do design work his entire position is just making sure the teams are working and meeting deadlines thats it

>I see now...this is the passion of my ascension
This fight is kino as fuck, especially his theme. Shit's a fucking banger.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Iirc they stated on an interview that "this expansion is not about the old gods".

Before the xpac released

so you didn't really answer my first question and offrailed it. you can do your moral dilemma shit after I get an answer bud.

I found the answer myself in 10 seconds so maybe you should learn to google too :^)

27th is just around the corner. Tick tock trannies.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 92K)

all the marketing for BFA stated this was a faction war expansion, not Old Gods

cute c@

i can tell you're a pretty nice and helpful dude.
having a shitty day, user?

I really fucking hope the twitch kiddies don't ruin it for you. I really do mean it.

I actually spend most of my free time helping newer players learn content but anyone who isn't going to at least try to learn can get fucked, nobody who isn't being paid is going to baby you

invite to asmon layer

Attached: aq3jtoua3vz21.png (1148x625, 300K)

SUCH DEVASTATION

I'm not a reactionary so i don't care about flavor of the month outrage. We're going home.

i might just go fisher full time. there's enough fish to last months. fuck raiding. fuck dungeons. fuck everyone. i'm fisher

You joking?
They spent their entire marketing campaign going on and on about the war
Then they started to drop small hints about old gods while going
"THIS IS NOT ABOUT OLD GODS"
then people started to catch on based on the quests and all that shit, until when azshara released they went
"OH LOOK GUYS, ITS ABOUT THE OLD GODS AFTERALL HEHEHE"
And everybody saw it coming from miles already

It was very pathetic, even their shillest youtubers like taliesin and evitel made jokes about it

why are you so mad, user? lmfao literally respect the content

>Sits in your capital city
OwO what's this? *nuzzles against your bulge*

Fantastic game shitlord.

Attached: download (24).jpg (300x168, 14K)

you guys did use your fantasia to change to the best race, right?

Attached: 1564190809535.jpg (800x600, 118K)

Attached: 1555539416434.jpg (1200x1093, 112K)

Not yet, Don't have Shadowbringers to go Hrothgar

Class system is cool but the gameplay and endgame content is shitty because it amounts to you just sitting in a city waiting for the game to matchmake you into a group, pvp is shit and has no enemy faction for world pvp, the world itself is empty and soulless, cities are just long hallways which you can't really explore at all, story is told through boring cutscenes that are rarely voice acted and you can only play them solo. Could go on because there's a lot wrong with it, not to say that other MMOs don't have some of the same problems but nothing can beat OS Runescape or Classic WoW.

>Can sit in RP realms to observe and laugh at autistic shit like this for as long as I want

Autism safari seems like a good reason to sub to me.

>DRG
Isn't keeping Disembowel up a dps loss while AOEing?

Horrifying

Attached: 1542433498145.png (300x329, 226K)

>Inferior version of current WHM, it's just dull.
WHM doesn't have Eoschad.

depends on the number of targets
at a high target count a damage buff will easily exceed the lost potency from skipping a few aoe casts, at a low target count it's not really worth it to bother

yeah it is. keep it up if you can, don't be forced to reapply it and don't reapply it if you're already dpsing

>rp realm autism safari
fuck that's funny

Ugly WoL from beyond the rift, need my call!

Attached: 1562200442140-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 65K)

>MNK is at the top of the pack even above BLM, objectively busted to fuck and back
>STILL among the biggest crowd of crybabies in the game

Attached: 1562456230501.jpg (3960x3550, 1.07M)

Sup bros, heard you needed a DPS for E4S.

Attached: SAMberd.png (1000x1000, 1.99M)

you know this was taken literally a week after shadowbringer.

No doubles

Attached: I_got_this_bros.png (1920x1080, 1.68M)

>being pushed to try out raids
>really don't wanna heal 24 people, 8 can be annoying enough with stupid dps who can't dodge

Attached: 1406100749949.png (356x324, 58K)

Oh no problem, bro. I can go as something else. Nice glam, by the way.

Attached: 1565450947723.jpg (235x250, 15K)

man what the fuck are you doing complaining about alliance raids you retard.

did you just complete ARR yesterday?

youtube.com/watch?v=4JnpkloqH6g

I just did this fight. It was so easy. It felt good when the music started up though.

Attached: 1564784154710.png (900x1200, 1.27M)

Yep, I did!

Attached: D_ZtSnpXkAA8zXb.jpg (1680x1050, 376K)

And you know for a fact that the ratings haven't changed despite the massive QoL changes and buffs. MNK players are all eternal crybabies, it's basically the job identity at this point.

You don't even have to think about the other Alliances unless an Alliance loses both healers and you need to res one.

I dropped it 2h in

Eden isn't 24 player. Even in 24 player raids you only have 8 people in your group.

Because Classic will be better.

Ez
pz

What? I haven't even tried a raid yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=qERYhmnvcyY
I love this tune.

Attached: 1550444435216.gif (268x269, 233K)

???
where is it, i don't see mnks complaining where?
oh! i see it. they're complaining rent free IN YOUR HEAD

redpilled, and also a little based.

>PLD
Godlike. Feels better than it ever has.
>SAM
Also pretty great. Shoha is still lame even after the buffs but senei, the double sen moves and refreshing my buffs during aoe is great. They doubled down on the parts of a job I already loved with Shoha being the only misstep.
>MCH
Also the best it has ever been. Removal of rng procs feels great and those reassemble drill hits are fucking satisfying. Still not a huge fan of the heat mechanic but it works and the longer cooldown on wildfire means that their entire damage output doesn't revolve around those windows. Also manual detonation is great instead of getting cucked.
>SMN
Can't win 'em all. Just got done leveling this recently so my opinion isn't as informed as someone that has done endgame shit with it but it feels pretty bad. It feels like it didn't really change at all from 72-80. Alternating bahamut and phoenix summons is cool but compared to the two other dps jobs I've leveled it does terrible damage for the amount of effort you have to put in. I'd be better off leveling BLM to play caster.

Don't play healers so no opinions on them.

>Nigger lion

Attached: 1562861136635.jpg (429x606, 42K)

OH NO XIV DOWN XIV DOWN

I'd have some sour grapes too if I got cucked out of my own expansion as hard as they did.

Stealing your women without even trying.

Attached: D-zgO3pUIAATC26.jpg (1200x675, 107K)

AST/BLM/BRD/GNB
Rate my 4 role choices my friends.

>Stealing your women
>nipple piercing
I've never seen anyone with one of those being straight desu.

metafaggort/10

Why do pubbies get so mad when healers don't babysit them?

Attached: 1544481291947.png (422x36, 26K)

That's literally just Wigardelt with a different haircut. That dude has a harem. So maybe don't talk shit.

If you're talking about Crystal Tower it's literally the most braindead shit conceivable. Apparently the higher level stuff is difficult but CT you have to try to lose.

>Apparently the higher level stuff is difficult but CT you have to try to lose.
Tell that to those fuckers that still wipe on that Bone Dragon.

Pick your FC
>Memeheavy shitlord faggots
>ERP degenerate cunts
>Suicidal depressed Boomers

Which one can clear savage?

>mfw the one i got into is a combo of 1+2
Seriously made me drop the game for a while, it'd take option 3 desu since i'd fit right in.

Dailies, weekly challenge log (just the dungeon and fate parts). Pick up the hunt marks in Crystarium for a little extra exp in between fates or during queue times. Once you've had enough of that, get up the 15% buff from your FC or squadron manual, eat food and go to town on an at-level dungeon. You can easily go from 70-75 from a day or two of dailies, and right around Qitana Ravel you can start in on the dungeon spam, it overtakes daily exp/hour. Never use a daily on a 77+ job, spend them getting over the hump from 70-71.

>MMO
>Can barely handle 300 people in one zone before shitting itself

Boomers, easy.

Has there been a confirmation that we're getting something akin to Eureka this expansion?

Was literally the most fun I had in a modern day MMO, and the only saving grace of SB. It's where I found my FC and made a bunch of friends/socialized with people.

Grinding ilevel and killing raid bosses can only keep me interested for so long.

Attached: 1550412521710.jpg (650x643, 32K)

I've been warned about it but I haven't seen a problem. Honestly I'm not sure what I was supposed to look out for.

you know the ERP degenerate cunts are the only one that can.

you say that, but hearing about "I HATE MY KIDS/WIFE/WORK" everyday breaks your soul little by little mainly because I know one day once I finish college, i'm going to be like that.

Just sit on your medica button.

Because having to do 7 tedious sidequests every other MSQ is painful.

Yeah. I'm not sure how much feeling the scales themselves have but the skin around them has to itch like crazy.

I just ran dungeons multiple times

Maybe near the start of maintenance mode once the game is sort of over. Throw a bone to the people that stuck around all that time.

>Be in LoTA
>tanks don't pick up adds
>"eh whatever, we'll still burn them down before they do any damage."
>healer casualty
>healer who is a viera and in gilgamesh precedes to bitch/moan/whine about how tanks should do their jobs.
>BITCHES THE WHOLE ENTIREEEEEE RUN
holy shit bunnies and gilgamesh players were a mistake.

Yeah they've got another Diadem/Eureka-type area planned for ShB.

Don't marry someone who you hate?

>implying i'm a healslut
Just saying that i've had a couple of runs were we wiped at that part. I agree though that you can pretty much faceroll CT.

i have a really huge extended family, i know when couples seem happy then they turn sour FAST.

i'm asian and my cousin has two black kids and one white kid, and the current white father is more abusive than the black drug dealer one.

So don't marry? Agreed.

I like to spam blue mage skills in the starting areas so newbies get amazed and go *0*.
Several have told me they look cool and are enjoying the game a lot, we end up chatting for a while. One thing I've noticed is that around 85% of people who I've talked to are WoW players. Shit is comfy, I sometimes help them with a fast queue or pro tips on classes.

I wish you could use repair menders and shop vendors at other people's houses.

Good to know, thanks.

is anyone else starting to get like sudden lag spikes when playing XIV? I swear I am fine for like a hour then in the middle of something time stops and everyone teleports

I played trial and while it's a good game, I resubbed to WoW (I stopped at the end of WotLK).

I predict WoW resurrection to acceptable levels of subs.

Eureka would be better if it was leveling content.
Yeah or nah?

>I like to spam blue mage skills in the starting areas so newbies get amazed and go *0*.
You're good people, I like to Bomb Toss or Mountain Buster people being dicks near the market-board. Or Self-destruct in Eulmore

It makes you think if they've ever scratched that shit off. Like Yugiri or someone wakes up engulfed in their own blood because they got itchy in their sleep and accidentally ripped their face off.

How is WHM not max slut rating

it already is :^)

Because i played it last month and realized that i REALLY hate playing with people i don't know IRL.

Having just gotten to endgame i just watched a video for E2N and i don't want to do it. I can't even imagine how bad it is on savage.

Coward.

Pussy?

Pussy.

Honestly Normal isn't that bad imo, you should give it a go.

What? It's so easy. Just do it.

haha, you sound like a faggot

>tfw we'll never get cool attack names like Doomvoid Guillotine

Its such a fucking borefest i could not make it past level 47, and this is coming from someone that played everquest for years. This game is WoW only prettier and slower and the most boring game i played in a long time.

I just thought of something. Why isnt there an Isekai with a prisoner/criminal who underwent the death penalty?

japs cant self insert as that

Most jobs aren't "real" until 60
you'd probably still hate it though

Is Isekai really just for power fantasies now?

Pretty much, even most of the LN ones eventually devolve into "wait.... this mmo i've been revived in is..... badly programmed, and i can become infinitely powerful??????"

Yeah pretty much.

Whats a good class to play if I cant stand the leveling?

What a disappointment. Guess I can't really expect anything good in the next few years.

Tank/healer just grind dungeons instead

>cleared savage for the first time despite playing from 2.0
>leave my static and return to playing the game like a casual
raiding isn't for me, but at least I can say I tried it.

Attached: 1473773955276.png (336x382, 202K)

Healers and tanks level the fastest because you can spam dungeons forever.

at least elezen are no longer the butt of every joke...doesn't help that I still never see any others

Femroes are made for giving nursing handjobs!

Attached: Remember.png (800x800, 736K)

>Shrekposting degenerates

you mean receiving

>not wanting Fiona to leg-lock you, force you to ejaculate inside, and trap you into an affectionate monogamous relationship with your highlander offspring

Imagine if they made a dungeon where an add pack or dungeon boss was replaced with 133 221 333 123 111

dungeon where the lower your ilvl gear is the stronger it is.

And yet no story and shitty content... Better graphics doesn't mean shit if the game doesn't put out content worth doing or experiencing.

Dungeon boss that asks FF trivia in an A B C D format and you have to stand in the correct answer and if you are wrong it kills you.

All elezen girl artwork is a complete lie. They never look good in game

Attached: 1547365439950.png (724x828, 784K)

You just have shit taste and can't make good characters, it's alright

in all honesty out of all the doable stuff i want in a dungeon, i want a dungeon with branching paths like what they did in ivalice so it feels fresh and new kinda

well, there's ipsen's castle, but we already have an upside down castle dungeon

Adopt that trivia minigame that Maple Story 2 has

I want to rub my dick on that Elezen's face and on her thighs.

Mother Miounne