My wives

My wives.

Attached: 1565139777097.jpg (640x800, 101K)

They love white cocks

Attached: 1562869472134.png (2238x3000, 3.88M)

tfw none of them are in bloober

Attached: 1539611873466.jpg (500x500, 49K)

yuri is satanic

*borat voice*
MY WIVES!

Asuka butt

Tits are life, ass is hometown

I had a meme featured in a pewdiepie video.

I've had my fake tips been reported as news by American media outlets during the 2014 riots in Ferguson.

I've also made memes that have thousands of results on google searches or hundreds of reuploads for the hash on archives.

I've made videos that have been retweeted by Taleworlds. I made that party van video based on the scene from the core with the bossa nova music over it.

I've made dozens of SWF videos that I still see posted today.
I've made OC of Unteralterbach that still gets posted. I learned how to sketch just to draw one sketch of a girl then dropped it all together and never tried again.

I've been banned from almost every platform I use. I've ruined gaming groups by doxing members and turning them against each other. I even got a retard from synchtube swatted. I'm probably the reason Australian ISPs are banned on Yea Forums.

I've been extremely physically fit. I've been so morbidly obese I got out of breathe walking to the fridge.

I've been everywhere there is to go on the clearnet and onion.

I've lived in filth and trash and posted images of my room that have been reposted to various forums, including reddit. It's funny see how appalled they are. Hell, I've been so apathetic that I've worn the same clothes for so long that the cum stains on my shirt turned into mould and I still went out and giggled to myself as normalfags had to stand next to me in line to buy a burger.

I've made comfy threads where I climb cranes and construction sites at night and post pictures as I go around. I've cut my arms and face open with a razor and posted images to freak people out... those images have been reposted.

And I've got literally nothing to show for any of this. I've wasted all my time for nothing. I can't tell anyone my interests or hobbies. I can't share my life with anybody. Nobody exists that I can relate to. I have gained little skills. I have no friends.

Why is that boring Yumi in BBTag instead of Homura

Why are they even in that shitty ass game?

Due to gamers becoming politically and socially aware during this gen, Sony faced a Catch 22:
- Allow Senran Kagura to be sold unchanged and alienate the millions of potential customers that buys their AAA games, a public that has always been extremely critical of Marvelous' series.
>"I wish I could buy The Last of Us 2. I really do. But I can't support a company that allows games that exploit women to be sold and played on its console"

- Censor Senran Kagura and alienate thousand of customer Otaku.

So, Sony took the right decision from a business standpoint.

That's stupid. YOU are stupid.

One: SJWs dont play videogames, much less buy them.

And two: are there any tweets of SJWs actually trying to boycott sony like that? Cuz really, no one will believe it.

Your wives seem to get along really well

Attached: 1544380519852.jpg (1920x1080, 312K)

Post Asuka's grandma.

Attached: Based pirate kid.png (1838x839, 930K)

My wife

Attached: Dress.png (960x1280, 457K)

based

Can you really blame her though?
It is a nice ass

>Ryoubi will never relentlessly suffocate you with her ass while proudly exclaiming how much it's better than other ninjas dumb tits
Just end it bros

Absolutely based