Are there better places than Yea Forums for vidya news, leaks and discussion that is as open and unbiased...

Are there better places than Yea Forums for vidya news, leaks and discussion that is as open and unbiased? I get sick of the /pol/ shit desu used to not be this way

Attached: 1491888515410.jpg (620x349, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jun.2chan.net/31/futaba.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

some niche gaming subreddit on reddit.com seems like up your alley :)

jun.2chan.net/31/futaba.htm

Try somethingawful ;)

serious question though. where do I have to go? Yea Forums always assumes I know everything. they just post a screenshot and the thread goes like
>so?
and it gets millions of replies and I don't even know what they are talking about because fuckers can never explain shit and it seems like words are looked down on here and I don't visit Kotaku

Inside gaming

Are they still alive?

Full was better

this, i miss it bros
/pol/ and cp boards killed it

a farming place for kiwifruits?

>I get sick of the /pol/ shit
too bad, that's the internet now

Resetera. They actually have industry insiders and employees as regular users.

I was on gamefaqs before I found this shithole and it's probably better in a lot of ways.

Dead at least 10 (15, maybe) years. Still has the lights on, though, if that's what you mean.

You already know the answer to that question, so I don't know why you're asking.

Attached: 1555256789077.png (811x361, 475K)

It starts with an R and ends with an "eddit".

Lefty/pol/ and /pol/ has literally killed Yea Forums for me

Ain't that the truth. I blame social media and mass hysteria.

Attached: 1557068978676.jpg (285x316, 26K)

This but unironically

get out newfag

People always talking about politics ruined everything. I blame twitter and the 2016 election.

t. Hilldog

Nigger I don't even vote.

>doesnt vote
Then you dont get to complain about politics, faggot.

you say this but it was GG
not because of GG itself but because the massive influx of retarded newfags who refused to lurk and lowered the common denominator of Yea Forums

Dumbass

>hate the fact people don't stfu about politics
>dur trump
>dur lefty
Nah I'm good, you guys talk about your politicians so much you'd figure they were paying you for it.

Lurk moar

Attached: Mogged.webm (720x1280, 771K)

There is nowhere else.
Your best bet is to find like-minded individuals and form a Discord channel or something, but even that is no guarantee and at best it's a fleeting exercise. Small groups aren't immune to corruption, and it only takes one bad apple to spoil the bunch and force you to start over.
The internet has changed these last couple years and both extreme sides of the political spectrum have the zeitgeist in a death grip. It's practically unavoidable and honestly I only see this getting worse. Expect to see politics and social issues injected into everything, everywhere, for the rest of time. Cherish the little islands of centrism you find, because it won't be long before some retarded Left/Right extremist comes and shits all over your peace and quiet.

Attached: ken glad.jpg (640x480, 24K)

>concerted shills
>groupthink
>shitposting
this place is awful

Rpgcodex

Attached: 1543040421051.webm (640x640, 1.56M)

What a terrible argument. Why not, retard?

that's the point. helps keep newfags out

It's like v and reddit had a baby

Yikes

Man, this shitshow really puts things in perspective. Just a couple of years ago, it was just anti-anime sentiment and Yea Forums-lite retardation that was fucking things over. In hindsight, it was goofy fun compared to today’s no fun allowed political dick-measuring contest.
I want to go back, but we can never regain our innocence.

Attached: B072F7EB-E3B5-4674-A699-74BCFAFF94AE.jpg (800x800, 353K)

What you're talking about?
I haven't noticed any change in past while.

Stop entering political threads like a moron. They're probably 90% Russian shills anyway

It's likely not because of any specific event, rather places other than major cities have internet access now which opens the floodgates for any and every moron that thinks their input is valuable.

Reddit. Do not ever come back here.