Mergo's wet nurse

WTF HOW DO YOU BEAT THIS BITCH?! FUCK YOU AND YOUR 1 MILLION SCYTHE ARMS YOU STUPID BITCH FUUUUUUCK!

Attached: Wet Frontal 3 Thumb.png (498x300, 235K)

She's the easiest what the fuck

only interesting boss fight in the entire game + DLC

Op here, nvm I killed her. I just attacked from behind.

You forgot to put 'least' at the beginning of your sentence

Honestly the hardest boss for me was Ram the Spider dude. It took me almost 10 tries. Fuck those bullshit ice missiles.

>least only interesting

Attached: d6965697887a4c9688319ac9fc2ab7ea.gif (499x367, 489K)

>bitch
>fuck
>stupid bitch fuck
zoomers out

based illiteracy

kek what a bitch

step away from her.

same here, hes the reason i gave up on the chalice dungeons for the plat

Attached: 1467208367590.jpg (599x563, 74K)

like how you beat every other boss in the game. get behind her back.

Hey, you tried thats all that matters champ.

Are you retarded? It's literally the easiest boss in the game.

It was cursed and defiled hotdog that did that for me.

Attached: i really wanted that egg.gif (220x158, 155K)

*stands behind you*
*spams r1*

Wet Nurse is one of the most random fights in the game. Some playthroughs you can go in there and beat the brakes off her without her ever doing much but walking around with the tiny damage little lashing slices until she dies. Other times she will spam the darkened arena teleporting clone shit back to back again and again so you spend 90% of the fight rolling in a circle around the arena and barely get to touch her.

That's the shit that was getting me. She started teleporting as soon as I was on the brink of victory everytime. So I said fuck it and did like said and cheesed her to death.

If you’ve made it this far there’s no reason why Wet Nurse would give you any trouble

Only boss in the game I beat in my first try. Literally the easiest with the most predictable move set.

>Other times she will spam the darkened arena teleporting clone shit back to back again and again so you spend 90% of the fight rolling in a circle around the arena and barely get to touch her.
This can actually be dodged. The timing must be perfect. When the black circle above her expands like 2 or 3 times then dodge. Dodging the spell will cancel the whole dark phase.