Minecraft

What's Yea Forums's genuine opinion about this game? I feel like it's sometimes underappreciated for the amount of fun you can actually have playing it.

Attached: Minecraft.png (920x430, 355K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tlauncher.org/en/
teamshiginima.com/update/
mediafire.com/file/mlj4wdhvdfkew80/TLauncher-2.66-Installer-0.5.2.exe/file
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

god when will you fucking downies shut up about minecraft
DURR HURR MINECRAFT AAAAAAAAAAH
i go to check instagram all i see is fucking minecraft, PLEASE GO BACK

minecraft

>instagram
leave

Mining shit is boring. I want to build nice houses and outposts and fight enemies, not sit in a damp cave grinding for diamonds. Also the combat is weak.

I hate it
Not because it's a shit game but because everything possible has made Playing this game a chore.
>Updates are less frequent
>Updates are far worse than they used to be
>In fact some updates made the game actively worse
>Community went to shit
>Game is now a corporate product to appeal to the shit fan base rather than a game made as the vision of one guy
>After playing the game long Enougth all the feeling of wonder and joy dissapears because you know everything in the world and nothing feels fun anymore
Sometimes I try go play the game to recapture thd fun I once had bug I can never play for more than 30 minutes before just giveing up. The magic is gone

its like dwarf fortess but you are the urist mcmineslave

Attached: green_tree_frog.png (1000x1000, 28K)

well, I mean, I heard they're changing combat in 1.15 if anything to come out of that

Unless it's as good as like Dark Messiah I'm not interested
Also I don't like how big the voxels are.

i was reading jeb's ideas about new combat changes and they're retarded, don't get your hopes up

take your zoomer shit to reddit

If I kept my first save that lasted 4 years I would be still playing to this day. Starting fresh is too overwhelming and takes too long to grind to be able to make nice builds.

Did Yea Forums ever start its own server?

More than you could count

One of the biggest wastes of potential ever. Also started the early access bullshit.

Ladies and gents,

Just a moment of your precious attention, please

ahem

FUCK WATERSHEEP

That is all, thank you.

Attached: Ahem.jpg (250x250, 25K)

it's an Autism factory
i promised my nephew a nephew console of his choice if he stopped playing it
When he failed i said better luck next year

edge

Fuck minecraft, I'm waiting for Hytale.
kill yourself

hytale when?

i miss machine gun bows
it was a simpler game, then, and i think a better one

1.2.5 beta was the best version. Turned to shit afterwards.

>underappreciated
In what fucking planet do you live?

It's fun and good but everything but maybe the red stone feels so empty. It's like you have this giant canvas to do anything you want with great ideas but non of those ideas are in any way built upon. This why I think Terraria is much better.

I live in Uranus

Yea Forums as a whole did, and as you can imagine everyone was a whiny little drama queen confined in an autism box

>most popular game of all time
>underappreciated
retard

I DON*T KNOW WHAT TO BUILD!

YO! Yea Forums MUTHAFUKAS! WE FOUND THIS MUTHAFUCKIN BOARD!!!1!

FUCK ALL Y'ALL POSTIN' ALL THIS RACIST SHIT!

WE GON PULL A 187 ON YO SERVERS!

WE GON PULL A 187 ON YO MOOT!

AN WE GON PULL A 187 ON ALL Y'ALL SKINNY ASS WHITE MUTHAFUCKAS WHO THINK THEY COOL POSTIN THIS RACIST SHIT WHILE THEY user!11!!!

COME STEP TO A REAL THUG AND SAY THAT SHIT, CRACKER ASS MUTHAFUKAS!!1!

THIS IS WAR!!!

Attached: da_crew.png (251x189, 82K)

I fucking despise Jeb and his fucking ideas for updates. Useless biomes and shit mobs. Fuck Phantoms who ever tought that mob harrassing you in the night wss a good idea?!

Attached: maxresdefault-3.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

jeb didn't choose phantoms to be added, the community did, lol

Hunger ruined everything. Unplayable without a sizable amount of mods.

how did hunger ruin anything? are you retarded? bread is like literally the easiest type of farm ever

It will always be one of my favorite games.
I usually make a small server with friends every year and make better memories than with any other games.
When I am playing on my own I still love it, but in vanilla I grow tired of the game pretty quickly if I don't start my playthrough with some kind of goal I want to achieve.
When playing modded I usually take a non-kitchen sink pack and throw in a few mods manually, but I tend to quit halfways when playing them. I don't enjoy mods like I did in the past anymore.

The game Yea Forums will keep being tsundere about until the end of time.

What would be "good" updates for you?

what's moot?

the owner of reddit

>Too little content.
>Limited shapes
Creating things of beauty is unnecessarily difficult - though this is its biggest pull among people so...
>Horrible character models
I don't like fat-looking things.

>Pop down a Nether portal
>Takes me to a tiny island 1000ft in the air with nothing nearby.
>Head back
>Get taken to a new portal in the overworld bout 200ft east of my original
>Ok..
>Break all 3 portals to try again
>Build new portal far away on the opposite direction
>take me 2ft left of the first portal, still on that tiny sky island.
>Back to overworld
>Right beside that (broken) East portal
>This repeats no matter where I go

Guess I'm not going to the nether this world.

Got bored with it.

Installed nice textures and shaders.
Somehow i enjoy it now.

Also redstone is fun.

lol I have a server that's literally getting fucked every time I try to go through a 1k distance in the nether. it just straight up shuts down idk why

Been playing with the demo and resetting the time limit as I go. Is it worth the 30 bucks I'd need to drop to go legit or will I regret that decision the moment I give my money to microsoft?

Haha wow, This shit is $30 now?

Pirate it if you're playing on PC lmao

Fun is a buzzword for boring.

That bypasses the online login perfectly?

official / really popular servers probably won't work (i.e hypixel, hive, etc) but if you look up cracked servers there are some that actually do let you play online, also keep in mind that you won't have skins unless the server you're on has a plugin for skins

There is a billion of cracked servers dw

Nigger

you get a shit ton of replayability with mods and servers so if you are havin fun with just the base vanilla id say go for it

Is it easy to get for free?
Haven't played since 2010 or so

tlauncher.org/en/
There are other launchers but I like this one in particular because of the Optifine stuff

easy as clicking the download here
teamshiginima.com/update/

>After playing the game long Enougth all the feeling of wonder and joy dissapears because you know everything in the world and nothing feels fun anymore
This, even going back and playing the versions I first started on is only fun for so long. I can’t just play it for the first time again and be amazed

it had potential, but microsoft

You can try one of those crazy big mods and get amazed again desu

Today's Under-25s look back to it for nostalgia trips. A lot of boomers don't appreciate the game though.

play with mods and rediscover that feeling

It seems safe but the download is not working currently, i have to check it out later when it's up again.

I’ve tried a few mod packs but a lot of them delve too far into super automation nuclear reactor supercomputer blood science rainbow swordaxevel bullshit and aren’t fun to play.

play tinkers construct and twilight forest

It's working now
Keynett is a good cracked server btw

Start with at least duplicating the total world height and set sea level at y:256. Now you have plenty of depth to have caves where difficulty increases the deeper you go. This combined with better world gen. Have actual fucking rivers rivers that actually go from the top of mountains through valleys to the sea. See Eldaria as a hand crafted example.

You cant go wrong with Magical Crops.

Nope, still not working for me. After clicking download and then windows i just get a 404 page.

That's weird, I think it might be something on your end
I was going to send you a link of it on Volafile but pic related

Attached: our system.png (305x40, 3K)

Uploaded it for you: mediafire.com/file/mlj4wdhvdfkew80/TLauncher-2.66-Installer-0.5.2.exe/file

Minetest with mods is better. There's one that basically turns it into a full Minecraft clone. And the game is free, Free software, runs infinitely better than the Javashit and Microsoft's redoing of it, and has better options and modding.

It needs more more mobs, everything needs overhauls, and it needs more weapons, but it is a kids game so its probably not going to happen, and everyone who thinks its complet it a child.
I'm going to be playing skyrim for that crossbow fun.

dare i say, soul?

>what are mods

Attached: SOUL.png (1024x600, 427K)

I try to immerse myself into the world I'm playing in. Listening to the music when I play completely sets the mood for what's going on. Swimming and exploring an ocean? Ocean music! Going down into caves looking for shit? Spooky ambient noises! And of course, the classic track that plays when you're doing whatever in your world. Another thing I love about the game is how you interpret it. Of course, the game throws puzzle pieces around to suggest a much bigger story, so I just fill the blanks as best as I can. In short, Minecraft is more of an experience than a game. If you play the core game mode and try to immerse yourself, you'll find that you have different feelings about it

>tfw creativelet to the point where i'm literally incapable of building anything but a cube house
the moment i need to build a base/house i start googling ideas and ultimately end up quitting 2 hours later. how can people just build amazing shit with just their imagination is beyond me.

Attached: 1549203563439.png (648x856, 842K)

Hunger didn't ruin Minecraft, but it did make it less fun.
It would be simpler and more enjoyable if Food=Health and Sprinting had no repercussions

Same. No imagination hurts