Classic wow

anyone else practising their female voice for wow classic?

Attached: female_wojack4.png (705x705, 212K)

Can u just be range/perma banned already u annoying faggot

I can't believe how un-self aware someone could be, it isn't even funny. Just posting wojaks all the time is the reason why youtubers do it now

I had a meme featured in a pewdiepie video.

I've had my fake tips been reported as news by American media outlets during the 2014 riots in Ferguson.

I've also made memes that have thousands of results on google searches or hundreds of reuploads for the hash on archives.

I've made videos that have been retweeted by Taleworlds. I made that party van video based on the scene from the core with the bossa nova music over it.

I've made dozens of SWF videos that I still see posted today.
I've made OC of Unteralterbach that still gets posted. I learned how to sketch just to draw one sketch of a girl then dropped it all together and never tried again.

I've been banned from almost every platform I use. I've ruined gaming groups by doxing members and turning them against each other. I even got a retard from synchtube swatted. I'm probably the reason Australian ISPs are banned on Yea Forums.

I've been extremely physically fit. I've been so morbidly obese I got out of breathe walking to the fridge.

I've been everywhere there is to go on the clearnet and onion.

I've lived in filth and trash and posted images of my room that have been reposted to various forums, including reddit. It's funny see how appalled they are. Hell, I've been so apathetic that I've worn the same clothes for so long that the cum stains on my shirt turned into mould and I still went out and giggled to myself as normalfags had to stand next to me in line to buy a burger.

I've made comfy threads where I climb cranes and construction sites at night and post pictures as I go around. I've cut my arms and face open with a razor and posted images to freak people out... those images have been reposted.

And I've got literally nothing to show for any of this. I've wasted all my time for nothing. I can't tell anyone my interests or hobbies. I can't share my life with anybody. Nobody exists that I can relate to. I have gained little skills. I have no friends.

/thread

Lost, like tears in the rain.

faggot

nobody knows who you are and nobody will ever care

faggot

I know this is bait but the fact that you took your time writing all this out is really sad.

Have sex.

>I'm probably the reason Australian ISPs are banned on Yea Forums.

Other way around, retard. Australian ISPs blocked Yea Forums.

Sweetie come with us to XIV it’s the premier cute girl game!

Well keep practicing. Better a tranny than a femnoid cunt.

Australian shitposters have become so rampant that the government had to step in.
o im laffin

Attached: 1562086980651.jpg (1024x832, 142K)

Stay banned faggot

So is this how incels cope when they realize women find them digusting and repulsive

Trannies are simply far, far, far less cancerous, obnoxious and entitled than females but a lot more human. Plus they drive out cunts from jobs, sports and all such things. It's a win-win situation.

we're banned?
how am I here

Attached: 3khrnri.jpg (610x357, 87K)

Attached: ALLAH.png (1200x1200, 57K)

be my trans gamer gf but be aware i'm not giving you free shit

Attached: 156362343367.png (225x225, 10K)

>trans
>gf
Kek frogposter is a faggott haha pottery

To be fair, trannies are often more feminine than females.

hey man, that's just like, your opinion

>I've made videos
I believed you up until this point.

You can't make videos for shit.

those are traps, born feminine and dressed like girls. Trannies looks like shit everytime, and you can still clearly see the masculinity in them.

Stop being triggered and trolls lose their power.
The problem is on your end
Quit bein mad
Get a waifu and go volcel and/or have sex.

>I'm probably the reason Australian ISPs are banned on Yea Forums.
You fucker! I wanted to post an ironic "AAAAAAA" thread about the TF2 Crate depression and I couldn't.

You can practice dp'ing my cock

Attached: 1565263316525.jpg (1200x678, 335K)

How much?

>all these faggots replying in anger without reading the whole thing
based

Back in the days I created female characters just 'cuz. Now it's all about being a faggot or what.

yes, tell us how
t. not working for the Aussie guberment

i tried once, in some other online game, to create a female character. people constantly flirted with me and it was disgusting. now i'm convinced that males who keep a female character are gay

One of the most pathetic posts I have ever seen. Take a shower. Have sex (consensually, with an adult woman) then kys.

bump