Holy fuck this is a mastapeece

Holy fuck this is a mastapeece

Attached: 1565549311671.png (520x390, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

torment.fandom.com/wiki/Mods_and_Tweaks_(PS:T)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based Planebro, my favorite game of all time

Attached: 1546274103424.jpg (1030x1230, 146K)

The reason your previous thread didn't gain traction is the ebin maymay pic. Everyone worth talking to is tired of le ebin baitan and disingenuously controversial opinions. Better luck third time.

When will they make it into a tv show?

Most of the time it's subpar compared to the OG material, so lower your expectations in case it happens...

no matter how you start one a planescape thread is always destined for instant archiving. Turns out most anons haven't actually played it and just claim to like it for patrician points

Each year there is more zoomers who hate reading and any game that isn't on the console or doesn't have anime boobs. What do you expect?

>creative diarrhea is a masterpiece

that's ironic because in the Creature Codex in your journel where it shows pictures of various creatures and citizens almost every woman has anime big boobs.

Attached: grace.jpg (281x441, 21K)

They were part of the lore. A fucking succubi. It has nothing to do with fanservice. and it was logical for Annah to wear a bikini armor that woudn't affect her dexterity as well as would give her charisma living in hood as the street rat

If you go through her dialogue at some point she mentions her Tiefling blood makes her get hotter than most, so she likes to wear minimal clothing

no look at the creature sheets for random female citizens of various types. They are all hot as fuck.

>hot
You might be just too horny to figure out that showing a younger female might not always mean its fanservice. And most of artwork are still weird monsters and older ugly men. Even main protag isn't attractive.

Attached: 645646464.png (861x596, 293K)

I wish I could get into it, but I always drop it after I come out of the tower. Is it hard to get into or is it because I'm a brainlet?

the game is a brainlet filter for people who enjoy deep stories and philosophy about meaning of life

>tfw stuck on the Tenement of Thugs

Am I forced to go stealth for this section?

lil bit. I loved the game and the only time I felt like dropping it was making the dreambuilder because it was so long it literally felt like a troll. The game rewards you for taking time out and paying attention to the world around you. I think my wisdom and int were godlike before I faced Trias

>tfw originally playing through it I dropped the game at dreambuilder too
>recently tried to replay it with the remaster and dropped it upon reaching the sensates
Fuck. My attention span is literally decreasing. I'll never beat the game at this rate.

>Am I forced to go stealth for this section?
You can simply run through the mob of enemies to the exit.

Be sure to follow this modding guide for the superior experience:

torment.fandom.com/wiki/Mods_and_Tweaks_(PS:T)

Restores a bunch of dialogue, voiced party banter, etc. that never triggers in the vanilla game

Attached: 19812821.jpg (600x600, 32K)

No? Are you severely underleveled or something; by the time you get there if you've been doing sidequests you should be able to faceroll that entire place no problem. You CAN stealth it (and if you are playing non-lethal you'll have to) but it's by no means required. That's one of the game's major weaknesses IMO, there really isnt any reason to ever play as a thief for the most part.

I have done side quests but I also havent died except one or two times

I found ratgirl's backstab attack pretty useful. Is going thief no good?

Thief is actually broken as shit and makes a lot of the game trivial.

Same with a mage whos up to at least 6th level magic.

I did mage, stuck with it and did every quest I could find but even by the end I had like 2 tiers of spells I couldn't use yet. Are you supposed to grind more levels or something?

It's fine, but the available equipment is limited and as you said, Annah is a perfectly capable thief and there is no reason NOT to use her (not do you really need more than 1 thief). For comparison the other 2 dedicated Fighters (not counting Vhalior) have their own bound weapons and there is no traditional mage character as Ignus is all offensive magic and Falls-From-Grace is a cleric. Plus mage has specific story stuff attached to it and Fighter gets the best weapons. So Thief gets the short end of the stick.

Yeah you need to be really high level to use 9th tier magic.

If you don't grind in the Under-Sigil right before the end, you basically need to complete the Bronze Sphere quest to have natural access to 9th level spell slots.

Why would they even install/play PST for boobies?
There's tons of media out there:
draw anime VNs
Illusion games
SFM

They probably can't even get far enough the game to add in prostitutes into the codex.

Nigga, healing items aren't in short supply.

It's not the same. The graphics are so shit that that's the only way you can tell they're women.

Why is Curst so shit, lads?

Felt like they ran out of time/money for everything besides Sigil, Fortress of Regrets was alright at least

Attached: 1509160872655.jpg (496x700, 188K)

You can also just install PSTEE and PSTUB mod.
What I like about PSTEE is the zooming in and out feature.

It's rather well known. Planescape: Torment is officially only 40% finished.

>tfw you've never met anyone who has known about PS:T and have no one to discuss it with

Attached: 1513944611807.jpg (326x315, 33K)

That's what 4channel is for nigga.

doesn't feel like it at least, Curst is the only real part where it drops imo

One of the reasons it's felt is because the comfy exploration suddenly becomes a boss rush up until you return to Sigil.

anyone know if there are any decent planescape shirts available?

I got there and was like "woah holy shit there's like a whole nother place" and then just blew through it in a few hours never to return.

I've been hearing about this game for a long time. Would someone mind giving me some insight into what it is?
The only experience I have with CRPGs are the original Fallouts, though I love them to death. Is this game for me?

Yes, you already played it but you forgot actually.

Zoomers in Netflix and HBO don't even know it exists.

It's more similar to Baldur's Gate than Fallouts. Combat is RTwP, and skills are 'locked' behind classes.
It has one of the best plots out there, and actually made death as a mechanic.

if you loved the OG Fallouts you should like it, it's more dialogue heavy, made by the same developers (Black Isle)
the music, writing, worldbuilding and companions far exceed any Fallout game to me, it's a special game

Yeah it’s an amazing book

It's a fantasy RPG without the traditional fantasy crap. Meaning: no swords, no elves, no dwarves, no saving the world. Instead you get everything else that D&D has to offer: demons, devils, other interdimensional races and concepts that have their own life because some people believe in them hard enough.
You play as an amnesic immortal who tries to discover who he is, why he can't die and if there's a way to do something about his unique condition.

I picked something nice out for you

Attached: shirt.jpg (772x940, 131K)

kek

Attached: 1565587375418.jpg (720x751, 90K)

Attached: mrx level up.jpg (1024x569, 48K)

>WORDSWORDSWORDSWORDS
Try a fun game next time, dusty old bones

planescape soilent is garbage and anyone who likes that trash needs to go to reddit.

Discord is this way, CoD babby.

heh