JOHN WICK

Recommend me video games that make me feel like I'm actually John Wick. Max Payne 3 comes close I guess but I've played that game multiple times allready.

Attached: WICK.jpg (348x145, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/464060/RUINER/
store.steampowered.com/app/980300/One_Finger_Death_Punch_2/
youtube.com/watch?v=J36tHZ8C-Bs&t=1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hotline miami

Splinter Cell Conviction

Interesting, I haven't played a Splinter Cell game in a long while. Is this the last good one?

Resident evil 6, believe it or not.
Ignore the zombies and what you will find is the one of the best "gun-kata" shooters out there.
If you're willing to put enough time to learn all the cool moves and unlearn to play it like a generic cover shooter.

Superhot

store.steampowered.com/app/464060/RUINER/

stranglehold but its repetitive af.

Rainbow Six Siege once you get good.

It's actually the worst one by far but it's a decent Jason Bourne simulator. As long as you don't mind one button doing absolutely everything so you can accidentally bash through a window when trying to turn off the lights.

RE6 has the best Mercenaries and it's also the best part of the game.

this game had a lot of potential but they went with this horrible story and retarded "retro" graphics. gameplay is neat for 10 minutes though

>it's a decent Jason Bourne simulator
>Make a billion and one movies
>Nobody actually believes Matt Damon could beat up anyone

FF15

Attached: How FFXV should be.jpg (967x1614, 218K)

Exactly.
Also - there are some great butts in this game

>Max Payne 3

Cutscenes the game. Can't do jack shit without 10 cutscenes coming through.

Ruiner's pretty good although it does get chaotic and spammy near the end.

>stranglehold

It's dated but pretty fun although it's more along the lines of absurd 80's hongkong action movies and less of Wick's contractor tacticool.

h3vr

superhot vr.

Just wait until the turn based one comes out

super hot and superhot VR

stranglehold
matrix game(not the first one the second one)
hitmans if you want to go bonkers with guns

Sniper Elite 4 is free on ps plus

The era is wrong, but you can get a silenced pistol, shoot enemies in the legs, they'll go to the ground, you can sprint toward them and knife them on the ground...basically you can get pretty fucking creative with more than the sniper rifle....

game is fucking amazing tbqh

Attached: step up bitch and say that to my face.jpg (271x377, 31K)

Sleeping dogs gives me Asian John wick vibes with mix of gun and fist fighting and the criminal underworld setting. I haven't finished it yet though so it's possible that being an undercover cop might ruin that.

Unironically One Finger Death Punch 2. Yes it's mostly kung-fu with a small amount of shooting, but the fucking pace and fluidity of the combat is pure Wickian

store.steampowered.com/app/980300/One_Finger_Death_Punch_2/

youtube.com/watch?v=J36tHZ8C-Bs&t=1s

Attached: 5ff09c478bc7ff5b8d76366295cec11f.jpg (600x600, 28K)

Payday 2
XD

fuckin love this game, such a simple concept executed incredibly well

Hitman

Attached: hitman.jpg (500x274, 47K)

>he doesn't know about New York minute/arcade mode in MP3.

The Division 2

FEAR

This game is ass

Only Absolution is peak Wick though, you'd be out of luck in the other games

adding Watch Dogs to the list

You said it yourself, they should make a John Wick game because the movie translates really well into a video game.

maximum action

Dead to rights, Uncharted series, James Bond Bloodstone,.

How about the John Wick video game where you actually are John Wick?

Fortnite

Splinter Cell Blacklist.

Theres a shitty VR game of it.

uh huh

Attached: John WIck Hex.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Unironically fallout when you spam the shit out of VATS

Postal

Attached: Sam Fisher Splinter Cell Conviction.jpg (1920x1080, 303K)

Wick can actually hit targets that are right in front of him. Bethesda Fallouts will make your character's gun clip through a point-blank target so the bullets spawn beyond it and 95% hit chance targets become 0% hit chance targets without the game telling you.

It's wild how they went from making nothing but bottom of the barrel xblig trash to One Finger Death Punch.

Payday 2 is actually in the Wick universe or something. Aside from the million DLC packs, it's pretty fun.

>It's actually the worst one by far
way better than Blacklight and the Co-Op story is kino

can second that. superhot vr is peak gameplay mix of matrix and john wick

Payday 2 (you can also play as John Wick himself)

total overdose.

Payday is in every fucking universe. They'd be in wh40k universe if gamesworkshop paid them enough.

Conviction is such a bad Splinter Cell game that the game literally tells the AI where you are if the story demands a firefight but you're too good at sneaking to allow that. The co-op story is good though I'll admit that. And it's all because of the fact that it actually tries to do Splinter Cell right unlike the main campaign. The only things that Blacklist does worse are the airfield firefight, forced use of handholding in the form of enemy-revealing minimap, and that godawful FPS shooter level starring literally who. But remember, Conviction has the Iraq level and Sam's Anger Aimbot segment. If the game was just a few more steps worse as a stealth game, it would be as bad as Metal Gear Solid.

Came to say Sleeping Dogs.

John Wick is such a frikkin badass oh my god
unnngghhhh such a bad ass
KEANU REEEEEEEEEEEEVEEESS UNNGHH YEAH BADASS SHOOT YEAH
DONT
MESS
WITH
HIS
DOG
FUCK YEAH IMMA BADASS

>No 3rd person tacticool vidya

Imagine, euphoria physics, Max Payne 3 gunplay, destructible environments, sparse ammo, brawler style melee with takedowns, takedowns are a combo and not button press

Why?

Is absolution good? Not as a hitman game but just as a game, is it good?

Well, the most important game mechanic doesn't work at all so that may not be so great if you happen to like things like "quality" and "being able to play the game".

????????

goddamnit Randy

any shooter game is a John Wick game if you have skill, otherwise no, you will never get to experience what being like him is like.

Hatred.

nah, the market doesn't want games with gameplay anymore
just movies

My Friend Pedro. Really short though

>game is fucking amazing tbqh

It's the most 5/10 game I've ever played

any max payne game

Attached: 1539271721523.png (600x667, 429K)

I want to molest that doll (male) boihole

The Matrix: The Path of Neo
Can't get any more closer than that

Hitman 2 or Kingdom Hearts 3

Did they patch it? Last time I've checked, arcade mode starts with an unskippable cutscene.