ITT: Games you could have enjoyed more

This entire saga is so fucking flawed.
It gives you so many cool abilities that you hardly master and still don't get to use because the game asks you to not kill (Death of the Outsider solved this issue, I hope they stick with it).
The secondary missions are bad, they take your focus from the main mission and they sometimes tie into it and if you do one before the main you lose part of the game.
It was such a dumb idea to age so much the characters in the second game.
And I really dislike the animal abuse in it, in the next game Emily should make a law that punishes who mistreats whales.
And Sokolov is Jewish as fuck.

Attached: dishonored-2-2016-2-pic.jpg (1920x1200, 774K)

>because the game asks you to not kill
It doesnt? You can do whatever the fuck you want.

If you do you get a bad ending.

and?

It's bad.

so?

>so what if it's bad

Also because I'm pretty sure it curses the real world. It is probably tied with Jewish kabbalah.

Well? So what if its bad?

You're an idiot.

Oh I am an idiot, but you cant even explain your reasoning. Well, speak up simpleton.

Because the good ending is the best. Why is it so hard to grasp?

Why is it the best? Why should you get the best ending for murdering your way through like a psychopath destroying every innocent life in your way and spreading disease, causing chaos amongst the people you were suppoused to protect? Dont you think the so called "best" ending should be earned? Hmm?

That's not how war works. Why should you get a bad ending for doing what is necessary?

It wasnt necessary, thats the whole point.

BASED

Cringe and word-murdered. Wordered

It wasn't necessary but it takes a lot of enjoyment from the game and it's not wrong to kill who betrays you.

>consume don't criticize accept to not use your abilities in fun ways

Then kill those who betrayed you and I can with certainty say you will still achieve a good ending.

The point is that you can't use the full scope of your abilities without killing soldiers. This game should have been better.

Then kill soldiers, where is the problem? The game is designed to let you play the way you want, you just have to accept there are consequances to your actions and act accordingly.

>That's not how war works
You're not in a massive war, you are a stranger in a town where hardly anyone knows you.
So you want to be able to kill all guards, many of whom are just innocents doing their job, and still get a good ending?

Consequences that shouldn't be. It's dumb game design.

Consequances to actions are bad game design? Thats a new one to me.

>there are fags who limit their fun use of abilities because of the endings
both good and bad endings are shitty cardboard cutout of moving concept art and voice over. i always play the way i want pulling off stylish kill combos and skip the shitty ending

Like I said those consequences take enjoyment from the game therefore are bad game design.

How exactly do they take enjoyment from the game?

>have fun with abilities but get a bad ending
>get a good ending but don't have fun with your abilities
I wonder how?
I just wish they fix this in the future games.

Not only there is plenty of non-lethal ways for your abilities, but you can still use them in lethal ways and get a good ending. Also, does getting a bad ending, which you deserve and in a sense strive for if all you do is want to murder for fun (which is understandable) erase all the fun you had? It does not. Why should the developers change the design of the game, which adds complexity and depth to your actions.

Attached: 1438050180037.png (800x850, 175K)

Because the depth are cheap and it limits the fun. And they already changed the design, I just wish they stick with it.

The only person limiting fun is yourself, perhaps thats where the problem lies.

Oh god shut the fuck up. You can get low chaos while also playing full lethal, only thing the game "asks" you not to do is killing the entire level indiscriminately.
Stupid fucking mongoloid, get it through your skull already we've been over this a thousand times ever since Dishonored was first released.

WHY DO MY ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES?!

>good consequences cuz the end can be good or bad
Fuck off, you idiot.
>hurr durr stop criticizing my game
Except the game really asks you to limit yourself to get a good ending.

This game is flawed and I have the right to complain, deal with it.

you do have the right to complain. You are still an idiot though.
>slaughters a city
>why am I not the good guy?

Well suure you have the right to complain, no one is saying otherwise. Feeling a bit threatened there arent we? As I have the right to call you out on your stupidity. You do have to limit yourself to a certain degree to achieve the "good" ending yes, but you dont have to play that way if it doesnt suit you. What you refuse to see is that limitation also results in fun and finding different ways to get around obstacles can be much more fun than mindless killing. What it really all boils down to is that you are stupid and ironically you dont want your actions as a player be critized. You want a simple game for simple people.

Jesus christ you're so autistic that words just don't register. I hope you get hit by a bus or something and I stop having to read your stupid threads over and over and over.
You get the exact same responses by every single person, this alone should've clued you in but apparently not.
You are actually retarded, not even trying to insult you man but you are slow, you don't belong on the internet unsupervised.

You are idiots. I restrain myself as much as I want, I don't need the game to tell me. There are situations where I don't kill anyone and situations where I slaughter some people. But the limitations the game imposes limits my enjoyment.
>hurr durr stop complaining just consume
Again, the limit that the game imposes is boring. I don't slaughter people indiscriminately but the game makes me focus on the limits instead of the fun.

>lol u dumb
Nice cope. Read my posts again if you can read at all.

>hurr durr stop complaining just consume
By all means do complain! Just dont get frustrated when people argue back. Again, you are the only one limiting your enjoyment. All the pieces are there, but you cant put them together. Thats your fault, not the games.

>the game makes me focus on the limits
seems like your problem not the game's. Maybe Mario is more up your alley where your actions don't have consequences on a narrative.

>you do have the right to complain, You are still an idiot though.

>you have the right to complain, no one is saying otherwise

Just let this sink for a moment.

Read my post again.

>Again, the limit that the game imposes is boring.
Again, no limit is imposed. Just play the game as you want and then alt+F4 when the ending cutscene plays so that you don't get triggered by it.
How the fuck is this still an argument that you pursue, I don't understand, it's so fucking stupid. There is no way in hell you don't have some sort of disability, come clean.

>good game design because the limitations of the entire game gives you two different endings.
>it's u not the game
Nice arguments.

>Just let this sink for a moment.
All sinked, its all there brother.
>Read my post again.
I took the time to read your post again

>hurr durr u dumb stop complaining

>the game literally imposes you a limit to get the good ending
>there is no limit imposed
Yes, user, I'm dumb.

Let me guess, you still didn't grasp it

>good game design because the limitations of the entire game gives you two different endings.
Imagine typing this and thinking that you've got a convincing argument and that other people don't.
Stop wasting everyone else's oxygen and time tard.

By all means enlighten me friend

>resorts to literally nothing but misquotes
>claims he's not dumb
You have no faith in your "arguments" because they've been obliterated to hell and back. All you're doing now is acting up for attention and I'm done giving it to you. Enjoy the rest of your thread autismo, hope you get an aneurysm.

>I will continue to call you dumb because I can't answer
>teach a blind man to see colors.
I will try a last time.
The game imposes limitations to get the best ending and it's not fun because it takes your focus from the main mission, lore and gameplay.

>reading comprehension
I literally rebutted the only decent point you made buy okay stay subhuman.

You can barely write in english, who are you trying to fool?

If taking your time with the game and finding different ways around enemies, sparing as many as you can and hearing most of the dialogue takes your focus from the main mission, lore and gameplay, then you have mental issues that are not part of the game, but your brain. Also Dishonored games are designed with huge replayability in mind and doing a full chaos run where you kill every single person and low chaos run where you spare everyone is a very common way to play the game. It is, once again, you who is wrong my friend.

>can't answer
>muh English, why aren't you writing perfectly in English to my totally not wordless posts
Just cope

This thread is fucking great
Op has been getting ass raped nonstop

Attached: 1564794182187.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

And you missed the point again. Don't reply if you can't read.

>I raped OP's ass non stop with my lack of reading comprehension and lack of logic
Sure

Oh it troubles my mind greatly that my head cant wrap around what you are trying to communicate, please forgive me my friend

Except you've got your answers. You had them a long time ago in fact. I remember a thread much like this one where I kept things civil and thought you wanted a discussion like the other dude is doing. Boy was I wrong, autists should hang, you people are a plague.

Is this called projecting?
Because you ignore my posts and keep writing the same useless "arguments" again and again.

A jest! Ooh what a chap you are

There are 3 people replying to each other and sometimes pretending to be someone else in this thread.

Attached: 1558060948637.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

>you ignore my posts and keep writing the same useless "arguments" again and again.
This is exactly what you're doing and yes your reply right here is in fact a projection by the definition of the word. I hope to god this is some sort of satire. The cluelessness and lack of self awareness that you show shouldn't even be possible no matter the mental defect.

Dishonored 2 is trash, is like you are playing just to see if anything interesting happens but then the game ends and you are still waiting for that moment

>nuh uh
Nice argument, you totally didn't prove my point.
You too.

great another thread where people bitch about being "punished" for killing.
You straight up get rewarded for killing because high chaos final level is the greatest level in the entire series.

That makes this whole thread less funny now and a lot more sad

Attached: 1557352689741.jpg (677x678, 180K)

Meant for

>great another thread where people bitch
>people
It's a single incredibly autistic individual thankfully.

>Criticism bad

Criticism is only good when it makes sense

>he doesn’t play however he wants, gets whatever ending and then watch the other endings on YouTube

Pleb

I hope you understand someday that autistically screeching about the plot not going the way you want it to based on your actions is not criticism.

>doto solved this issue
>chaos system
>issue

Attached: 1469359218577.png (316x296, 106K)

have to agree. the games are fucking boring. also one of the last ones was produced with Anita Sarkeesian of all people

>Sequels are based off of Low Chaos runs in previous games
>Meaning Corvo canonically sells this fine piece of royal ass into sex slavery

Attached: Red_Lady_Boyle_Lady_Boyle's_Last_Party_Dishonored.png (1255x1673, 3.05M)

What kind of person would waste 20 hours playing a game in a way they actively dislike just for a minute or two of the game calling them a good boy at the end?

>in the book she murdered the guy and ran away with money
I hate how d2 retcons 1/KoD&BW

Criticism isn't good only when you like it.
That's not what I said but OK.
Yes, it was one of the issues.
It's not that simple.

>Criticism isn't good only when you like it.
It actually is and I dont like yours

>Its not that simple
Isn't it, though? If you want to kill people why do you care if the game has a good ending? You clearly don't care enough about the lives and future of these pixels to stop yourself from killing them anyway, so why pretend?

What secondary missions are tied into main mission besides slackjaw in golden cat(which is the only one that has any affect at the main targets)?

you know the basic problem here is that stories in video games dont matter so why care about what ending you get, esp when one basically restricts gameplay. and the only reward is cutscenes that can be watched on youtube