So was all that stuff about the Demon Edition a troll or will it actually come?

so was all that stuff about the Demon Edition a troll or will it actually come?

Attached: MGSV.PS4.1080P.DEMON_SNAKE_SUB_SUB.HD_SCREENCAPS.2.jpg (1920x1080, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamepur.com/news/42166-metal-gear-solid-5-demon-edition-rework-story-characters.html
forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2015/08/24/metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain-style-review-events-are-part-of-the-problem/
metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain/critic-reviews?sort-by=date
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/473373658/#473389876
gizoogle.net/index.php?search=http://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/473830280&se=Gizoogle Dis Shiznit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah bro right after Final Fantasy Versus XV: Suck My Gonads Edition finishes teh story

what?

bro why would you even begin to believe that

That was just an autistic roleplay from some guy who can't let go. He's probably the one who posts the threads daily. He WANTS to discuss MGSV, we like it or not.

gamepur.com/news/42166-metal-gear-solid-5-demon-edition-rework-story-characters.html

dude we made the news again

its a fanfiction from Yea Forums, thats just it

>According to a rumor popped up on Yea Forums

Attached: 1564062397838.jpg (720x720, 79K)

I don't believe it but it would be cool, especially seeing chico and all the keifer dialogue that was cut from the game.

Chico wasn't mentioned in the rumor.

It's obviously a troll but i want it to be true so bad. This game deserves a second chance without kojima fucking everything up.

99% troll but i actually want it to happen just to shit on kojammy

>fukushima comeback
(X)

Attached: mgs5.jpg (1600x1276, 469K)

>still seething over the ludo kino masterpiece that was The Phantom Pain
priceless, game is a classic

>you will never snipe with your buddy Albatross

Attached: angry asian man.jpg (625x468, 47K)

t. yongyea

never even played the game desu
or rather lost all driver after the Kaz rescue mission

Excuse me, who?

So whatever happened to caramel? He blow his brains out or did his schizophrenia fold into the whole q user larp?

you

That awkward jeep ride truly was kino

Me? What about me?

kinda miss that prick, those threads were fun af. either shitting on this degenerate shizo or reading some entertaining theories about MGS games or Death Stranding.
a good, healthy dose of shitposting always puts a smile on my face

I like you, let's kiss

Attached: 1549362802756.jpg (249x266, 14K)

Konami cares enough about mgs to actually redub and rearrange the entire game? Yeah, sounds reasonable.

no but death stranding after credits just goes "V has come to"
next e3 Metal Gear Solid V Outer Heaven is revealed

Jeep rides are awkward now? Grow some balls kid.

>samurai kingdom
wasn't it kingdom of the flies?

you are right. but tell that to clickbait article writers

Ground zeroes and tpp are coming to the switch, no idea about this so called demon edition on ps4 and Xbox though

>Sourcing your story based on a Yea Forums rumor

Journalism!

Wait, Yea Forums isn't a reputable source of information? But it's been cited by the main stream media!

Attached: exploding van.gif (240x184, 352K)

I have alarm bells ringing. People have asked Jason Schreier on Twitter whether the leak is true, and he has ignored them. People have asked Vergeben on Reddit whether the leak is genuine, and he has ignored them. Bear in mind Vergeben leaked the existence of Contra before E3, and also claimed a while back that a new Castlevania is in the works.

People who could debunk the rumour are ignoring questions, and you had that weird incident where Donna Burke retweeted the rumour and then deleted her retweet and hasn't said anything since.

Back in March, Google's Stadia Presentation featured a number of games including RDR2, Civilization, and for some reason, Metal Gear Solid V.

Konami are going to release a new Metal Gear project in the near future. It has been a year and a half since Survive. The lead AI on programmer on Survive was promoted to his position in Jan 2016, and he is still the leak AI for the Metal Gear series according to his Linkedin. Konami have something brewing. I think we're going to get some kind of announcement at Gamescom. There's too much unexplained weirdness and stony silences.

Attached: D2CO4_cUwAAqPMR.jpg (2048x1536, 306K)

Gamescom is soon so just wait
Hint: It's real

Konami completely rearranged Castlevania 64 back in the day, turning it into Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness. Konami redubbed Shadow of Destinty, Silent Hill 2, and Silent Hill 3. Plus some other game whose name escapes me.

Yea Forums leaked the entirety of FF15 ages before it was ever even announced, including the entire story.
The entire story of AC Origins was also leaked here
DMC5 was leaked here
Those are just the ones I saw personally

>Konami are going to release a new Metal Gear project in the near future.
Yeah, they've got a new line of pachinko machines lined up that are going to use some of the classic sounds and sprites to try to appeal to the "kids" who grew up with those games and are now burnt out salarymen who spend the scant free time pissing away their money. Trust me, I'm on Yea Forums so you know my sources are totes legit.

It's an Arab website translating into Arabic and then back into English. Original source is a Yea Forums thread. I have some concerns about the original thread. Namely, that whomever posted it was a greentext poster. Greentext poster means a channer. Not some random dev looking for a place to leak. It doesn't discredit the leak, but it means that the person in question hangs out on Yea Forums.

Konami's Pachinko production has slowed to a crawl. Also, why would they hire 200+ KojiPro developers to make pachinko games? In 2015, Konami renamed KojiPro to Studio 8 or something like that, and announced they were beginning production on new Metal Gear games. Bear in mind that Survive was not actually a new project per se. It was MGO DLC reworked to be a standalone title, and then delayed to add singleplayer. The Metal Gear team was always a parasite within Konami that got way more resources than the other teams. I don't think this has really changed. They have a dedicated Metal Gear brand manager for Europe. And probably one for US and Japan. They are making a new Metal Gear, and it has theoretically been in production as far back as early 2016.

kys imbecile

Daayum you are BOILING! I bet there is steam coming out your ears. Wish I could see you right now.

Are we placing bets? I put $20 on fake.
MGSV isn't worth reworking. Fox engine is cool, really all they need to do is make open world spin-offs until the series is buried entirely

>why would they hire 200+ KojiPro developers to make pachinko games?
Dunno, but they did make that Phantom pain pachinko machine, so once again my totes legit sources have been proven as the most hella legit on the planet.

no but there is cum coming out of my dick
want a taste?
faggot trash

I do not sir!

>MGSV isn't worth reworking.
Why not? It's the only Metal Gear game that actually holds up gameplay-wise in the modern market where Far Cry is the king of open world game design. There's a decent chance Konami contracted Bluepoint to remake one of the old Metal Gear games, but in terms of milking the lineup, a live services take on MGS V with a new and "finished" plot would sell super a shitload of copies. Look at the success games like GTA V found in just adding more shit to the game instead of making GTA 6. You're not gonna see RDR3 for a decade because Rockstar are just gonna live service the shit out of RDR2. No Man's Sky is a game people still give a shit about primarily because the devs keep adding shit to it.

Same here. The threads also pretty much devolved into people calling it fake and gay, as expected.

I just don't know how much of a meltdown this will cause if it's actually real.

>sell super a shitload of copies.
To who? people who know the series and wouldn't care, people who don't know the series and wouldn't care, or the tiny minority of people who would trust konami to not completely fuck it all up and turn it into some lootbox money milking machine?

Yea Forums also produced a million fake leaks as well.

Pissing in an ocean of piss, etc. You can't accept anything here unless there's some actual physical proof, not just "trust this thing on Yea Forums please."

I'll revise my statement. The MGSV story isn't worth reworking.
The gameplay is there, but the only thing I can imagine I would buy it for again is cooperative play in the single player maps. It would be easier to cut down the buddy system and make a sequel or reboot, in that case.

To EVERYONE. If Konami create the definitive version of Metal Gear Solid V which lives up to the pre-release fantasies the hate train is going to derail and crash spectacularly. They'll impotently wheedle "FUCK KONAMI!" as everyone else stares slack-jawed at the trailers.

>this is what Konami shills believe
Very sad.... I for one cant wait for Gamescom and Kojambos presentation for Death Stranding

>you will never snipe with your buddy I'm Only Here Because Quiet Triggered Trannies

Attached: 1562262937631.jpg (380x760, 81K)

>The MGSV story isn't worth reworking.
Radically altering the story is the best way to bring back older players. If the rumour is true, and Medic gets his throat slashed in the first hour, then everything is on the table plot wise. The game will turn into this nightmare ruse cruise where people no longer know what is real and what isn't. Where Ishmael is a literal phantom in their ear. Turning the MGS V story on its ear would be the most genius marketing tactic in series history. A ruse unlike anything people have seen before. You think you know MGS V. But you don't.

Jesus christ how delusional are you? The vast majority of people who played MGSV already loved it and couldn't care less about it not living up to some faggot on Yea Forums's fanfic tier expectations.

I'm not rebuying a game I already have with characters removed for whatever reason.
I get not being a fan of Quiet, but there's zero point in removing Code Talker.

I'm not rebuying so I can get Kingdom of Flies, either. This ship has fucking sailed 4 fucking years ago.

There's no point in any of these changes and the timing is so fucking off, as well as the fanbase wanting nothing to do with Konami as Konami wanted nothing to do with the fans.

Yeah, and on that miraculous day the Israeli airforce is going to be busy because pigs will be flying.

If Konami announce this at Gamescom, it will put cast a very sour shadow over Death Stranding. Unless of course Konami play the diplomat and get up on stage to talk about how honoured they are to carry on his legacy and how much they respect his contribution to the series, bla, bla, bla.

There's just absolutely no Solid left in the series.
What Konami should do is exploit the IP because they're too bone idle as it is right now, and there's plenty of potential, but only if that quadruple down on Online.
>Expand Online to include FOB gameplay, including team FOB infiltrations
>Expand to include more locations
>Enable more user created gameplay such as private servers with custom rulesets
>Expand the arsenal to include new weapons AND gadgets
>Classes are optional depending on server rules
>Invest in some fucking anti-cheat for fucks sake
and if that works
>Survive events once in a while, also use it as a gateway to drop other IPs in like Silent Hill for the fall season.
>Eventually invest in a Survive game if Online works, and give it a proper attempt with either full world roaming gameplay OR mission based gameplay, not both like what we got (survival mechanics don't apply endgame because you only play for 15 minutes average in missions, so you're never away from your base for long enough)

That doesn't work for Metal Gear Solid. You could do all of this in a different form and not need to jump through all of these hoops. Removing characters and reworking an already unfinished story would cost about as much as finishing it and connecting MGSV to MG, except that idea is an easier sell.

>The vast majority of people who played MGSV already loved it
The design of MGS V's open world has always been a source of criticism. It's basically Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3-tier. There's absolutely nothing to do in the game. The warzone you're supposedly wandering around in is largely devoid of life. The Demon Edition rumour claims that this is basically the next generation version of MGS V. Likely using engine improvements from Survive. A living, breathing version of MGS V with faction warfare systems and all that stuff would blow people's minds. It would be a dream come true. That's why this rumour feels like wish fulfillment fan-fic.

>konami release a definitive version of MGSV
>it's everything fans wanted
>prove once and for all that if Kojima was given the time he needed he'd have delivered perfection
Don't see that happening.

>I get not being a fan of Quiet, but there's zero point in removing Code Talker.
What purpose does Code Talker serve in a version of the story where you play Big Boss and likely the entire parasite plotline got thrown out? If they completely rewrite Ocelot and Skull Face, then why even have Code Talker? What if they completely toss the "language" plotline in the garbage? Have a new motivation for Skull Face. The leak claims that there is three hours of new cutscenes. The original plot is there, kinda, but it's been ripped to pieces. This kind of shit has happened in film before. We all know about Superman 2, where there are two very different cuts of the film by different directors with characters almost completely removed in one cut, but not the other.

>Only three hours
Sounds pretty not MGS.

None of this sounds appealing.

Original game didn't fall apart until the Jeep ride, even. Why gimp the Africa trip?

Doesn't disprove my point in any way. A small portion of people criticised parts of the game but it has almost unanimous praise everywhere from players and critics. This is never going to happen and you are insane.

>Removing characters and reworking an already unfinished story would cost about as much as finishing it
No it wouldn't. Modding an existing game and adding new characters and removing existing ones and fucking around with the cutscenes to massage them into a new storyline is far, far cheaper than an entirely new game. When AAA games get massive rewrites a year before release, they can implement them because they already have the foundation. How do you think Persona 5R is being pulled off? They're taking the existing game and adding content to it. Likely some content will be cut to make the new content fit better. New characters placed in old scenes. This shit is normal.

It was pretty dumb that Skull face had WOLBACHIA and went all in for it
Despite showing off HEY WE GOT SUPER SOLDIERS
and then HEY WE GOT PSYCHO MANTIS
and then HEY WE GOT NUKES ONLY WE CAN CONTROL AND CAN MAGICALLY MAKE APPEAR ANYTIME WE WANT (enriching plutonium through archea) which would tie in great for SAHELANTHROPUS
and then uhh no wait actually let's kill language BUT FIRST METAL GEAR FIGHT ok now back to implied looming threat of english strain wolbachia bleh i'm dead

Ignoring psycho mantis who absolutely should not have been that strong (and left as a burning man phantasm in BB's mind and he just got out from the hospital normally on his own skill with tutorial self in tow), you had three WMDs in play there, and the metallic archea was probably the strongest. The super soldiers weren't that fun to play with or around, with S ranking the second mission you must go through them being to bring a fucking tank if not lol optic camo, so they can be cut altogether. Just elite XOF unit would be good enough.

Also you go through this nuclear disarmament narrative despite parasites taking up like 70% of the narrative shows how confused "kojima's vision" was all along.

>A small portion of people criticised parts of the game but it has almost unanimous praise everywhere from players and critics.
If you think being critical of MGS V for having a horrifically bad wannabe Ubisoft open world is some niche opinion, I don't know what to tell you.

Also, MGS V is a game whose praise at release literally became the poster child for why publisher controlled review conditions are a bad thing. The flaws in MGS V's design become more evident when you take a step back and play it more carefully, instead of rushing through it in publisher-mandated sprints.

MGS V has a dead open world. It's PS2-tier. Far Cry makes the game look like a joke. And to make matters worse, the actual stealth design pales in comparison to Splinter Cell: Blacklist because Blacklist has actual level design. MGS V is a typical game with deep rooted flaws swept along on a wave of hype. It would greatly benefit from a new version that fixes its design problems and also a new take on the story wouldn't hurt.

To be honest, Infinite Heaven gets probably halfway through fixing the open world design wise. With access to the source, probably the quickest way to fix it would be
>AI are WAY MORE RESPONSIVE, none of this "only instantly goes alert at 40 meters" bullshit, make them suspicious at further distances.
>Caution state from a bullet impact, the amount of times you can ping a tranq round next to someone's head and they just stare into the distance is a joke.
>Caution state means everyone checks for bodies quicker, and on detection call for evasion state instead of "I better go poke him" conga line of KOs
>Scream when you get corner CQCed so it isn't abusable, along with similar exploits
>Getting into an evasion state without combat will summon patrols
>Patrols are WAY MORE EFFECTIVE, they if a nearby station is on at least caution they will floodlight the area, they will use scout cars and get on top of them for height
>If an area is on combat alert, choppers or tanks may be summoned if the one radioing it in can't see enough of their team from where they are.
>If you bring heavy weaponry such as a vehicle, an equal threat or greater vehicle threat will be summoned
>You can bring Diamond Dog allies along to assault a base for a loud style of gameplay
>Choppers on Evasion can use their floodlights to make evading in the open much harder
Some more emphasis on enemy radio networks wouldn't hurt either.

Still just babbling about your own problems with the game which aren't reflected in reviews, not even the many ones from outside of Konami's retarded reviewing event or from user reviews. Almost everybody loved the game and they're not going to have any interest in forking out another $60 to buy it again with some changes catered to Yea Forums's exact tastes.

>aren't reflected in the reviews
The reviews were straight 10s months and months before the game came out, most of the hype was squarely coming from Ground Zeroes, and most reviews from release were at release before any of the game mechanics were even enabled, let alone explored
Most positive reviews aren't valid because they don't critically challenge the game at all, and are never updated by plebs or journalists.

>Still just babbling about your own problems with the game which aren't reflected in reviews
forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2015/08/24/metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain-style-review-events-are-part-of-the-problem/

Haven't we learned from RDR2 that a game that receive 10/10s across the board because of the insane hype, yet when really pushed and prodded, series cracks appear in the game's design? MGS V is a damn good game. But it has serious structural and open world mechanical shortcomings. This is why the game is so divisive. RDR2 is way more divisive, also, than the hype machine would have you believe. Konami would be very savvy to capitalize on this very present discontent with the design of MGS V with a new version that fixes it.

Imagine if the near universally acclaimed Donkey Kong 64 (90 on MC) had received a re-release designed to address complaints raised about its pacing and minigame design. GTA IV enjoys a 98 on MC, I believe, but the tide turned against the game years ago because of how sloggy it is to play. A new version of GTA IV that played better, was paced better, and had better storytelling would sell huge numbers. Game people loved, but tangibly better and with heaps of complaints addressed is a winning combination.

>Gamergate missed everything by focusing on indies
>AAA is a bigger problem
It's like saying pollution on mars is our responsibility, capitalism is not breachable by any movement, big or small on the internet.

>The reviews were straight 10s months and months before the game came out
What? Reviews started coming out a week before release.
metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain/critic-reviews?sort-by=date
Over 2/3 of reviews are from after release. Even the ones from MONTHS after the game came out are still 9-10/10s. Same deal with user reviews.
>these positive reviews don't count because I say so
Kill yourself. Yea Forums is so fucking detached from reality.
Finish the sentence, retard.

When has user positive reviews ever counted?
You only read the negative ones to see if they actually cracked the game open flaws and all, or just whined about something irrelevant.
And there was a fuck ton to criticise and nothing to talk good about it. I didn't recommend my friends get MGSV to enjoy them, otherwise we'd be FOB raiding each other and playing MGO for fun. I got them to play it so they could understand all the memes, nothing more.

Death Stranding was being gushed over years before we had seen a single second of gameplay footage. The Kojima bump is real. No matter how flawed Death Stranding is, it will likely receive glowing reviews and acclaim from people swept along by the wave of hype. After the glow fades, people will start to question why they were so enamoured by it.

seems c*ramel switched gears with the larping

I'm not so sure. If this leak is complete and total bullshit, why are journalists and legit leakers directly asked about it clamming up?

probably because there's nothing to it.

Legit leakers would probably, you know, leak it.

Yes he was, he was gonna go red robe mode like in the concept art

"Hey, do you know about this leak?"
"What leak?"
"See, the cone of silence has descended upon these people!"

He isn't in the supposed-leak.

He was just in concept art and they went nowhere with it.

>Tomokazu Fukushima returning to write for the franchise

What the fuck do you think dumbass?

If there was nothing to it, why not say, "There's nothing to it"? These people have no trouble doing that literally every time there's a fake Splinter Cell leak. Ignoring direct questions is strange. Something is up.
I don't think you understand. Literally nobody is talking. They're not brushing off the rumour. They're actively ignoring everyone who asks them about it. Which to be fair would line up with the claim that the press was shown the game a few weeks ago and would be NDAd out the ass as a consequence.

Its fake sounding enough to be true.

Attached: 571630F6-D78E-4BE0-8B62-DAA39E0261D2.jpg (570x558, 260K)

>They're actively ignoring everyone who asks them about it.
Are you sure they all haven't just gone dark because of the e3 dox and are now hiding in the Canadian wilderness?

Probably because you haven't provided proof of anyone brushing it off or whatever.

There's millions of rumors off of Yea Forums, almost daily. Only a couple things ever end up true, just ignored because of it being in a sea of obvious bullshit.

No one is saying anything because they're done with following Yea Forums rumors as of years ago.

They redubbed SH2 and SH3 because they fucked up the contracts back when the originals came out.

From the Demon leak. They also say Chico survives
>Entirely new buddies include Battle Gear, which was previously cut from the game. Basically the Zeke building segment of Peace Walker...with the addition of being able to drive it (deploying cost alot though). And Red. (Chico as he was supposed to be in Phantom Pain. Is also a midgame boss.)

Literally who asked for this? Just reboot the franchise and make Ground Zeroes 2

This is a dumb meme but it still makes me angry just because it implies that the SJWs win. I refuse to let them take waifu from me.

Attached: 1565257160777.png (990x726, 515K)

Maybe Ghost Face will be a fightable boss now.

SkullFace

Skullface not having a bossfight was an artistic choice, as pretentious it is I want it to remain that way.

Wouldn't it be worse if it was real?

There wasn't much Keifer dialogue cut from the game. He just didn't record as many lines as they did for previous ones.

>the actual stealth design pales in comparison to Splinter Cell: Blacklist because Blacklist has actual level design.
Contrarianism has its limits user.

Your waifu a shit.

I made my character look like BB with short hair and no eyepatch and GOD I wish the two bosses would've met at the end.
Would've been kino.

Someone post the comic

Nigga I will fight you.

Attached: 1563529962999.jpg (540x785, 76K)

For every legitimate leak there are 100 fake ones. There is no reason to actually believe every single leak you see, especially on here.

>he believes bait

Infinite Heaven is such a great mod
>If an area is on combat alert, choppers or tanks may be summoned if the one radioing it in can't see enough of their team from where they are.
>If you bring heavy weaponry such as a vehicle, an equal threat or greater vehicle threat will be summoned
>You can bring Diamond Dog allies along to assault a base for a loud style of gameplay
>Choppers on Evasion can use their floodlights to make evading in the open much harder
This is EVERYTHING I wanted from MGSV when the first trailers came out. Hell in one of the older gameplay trailers there even was that Chopper on evasion mechanic but it was scrapped in the final game for no fucking reason.

>sins of the father plays

probably the biggest let down

>Mass Effect 3
>Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

the list keeps going

yeah bro right after Final Fantasy Versus XV: Suck My Gonads Edition finishes teh story

It's gonna redefine kino if true. It will be the most talked about reveal of 2019. Sheer drama. Glorious drama. So please be true.

That doesn't really make sense considering FFXV got Royal Edition with a bunch of gameplay changes and then it got story added via both patches and DLC.

Attached: NUCLEAR.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

>"Our sources from the deep web in Yea Forums claim..."

Attached: 1563503237949.jpg (1024x512, 65K)

Even i can tell this is Zeal's writing

Attached: unknown.png (1860x308, 191K)

The writing style is completely different. No quotation marks, greentexting, and a very flippant but confident tone.

Posting the real leak that actually has legitimacy since Jiro Oishi is leading the team right now:
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/473373658/#473389876

Vague promises of a future game announcement. SCREENCAP THIS POST!

Vs

Game is 4 months away. Press has already seen it running. Here are some of the design changes. Ask me anything.

>According to a rumor popped up on Yea Forums and shared on Resetera
Resetera fags go back to your containment site

Isn't that guy from the Policenauts team running the Metal Gear team now?

>The year is actually 1979, they're lying to Venom about the year in preparation of a unreleased series of events in 1984. Some of the newspapers and ids of doctors are shown to be 1979. The Russian soldiers mention the 1984 book the be a few years away

>Venom was a Medic soldier saved in Vietnam by BB in 1974 and wasn't with MSF. He has PTSD and takes meds, as seen in the bathroom scene

>Skullface is an illusion made by mantis based on the actual Skullface through Ocelot's memories, Ocelot is connected to him

>The parasites are code word for Mantis's alternate personality that causes destruction

>The vials are injections for nanomachines, part of the cleanser project, aka the sons of the Patriots

>The skulls are a product of Zero and AT Security's mind control SOP system, Venom has SOP written on his medical scan

>Truth ending was a half truth. That wasn't big boss, that's Ishmael. Ishmael has the ability to change his face at will

>Ishmael isn't his real name, it's Chico who's carrying out Skullface's meme to get revenge on BB and Zero

>The Tapes are words to control the sub conscious.

>Skullface died in GZ's crash, body disappeared

>Skullface is the old Ocelot, current Ocelot is a new Ocelot that we know from MGS1-4. This Ocelot's real name is Ivan and is the trigger to regain his memories (also with Venom dying)

>Those are some stuff I can mention. What's to come for V is the following:

>Kingdom of the flies
>Liquid being trained by Chinaman in CQB at NY
>Fatman did 911 in NYC
>Mantis failing to rescue a plane headed towards the towers and getting mind broken only to be saved by Venom
>Explanation of Kaz's eyes and supernatural senses
>Ocelot getting shot down by a muhjadeen
>And some other shit like BB being in Iraq and meeting Venom at the last minute triggering a GZ flashback, Naomi "Clark" Hunter's plans, fake little Naomi rescue, and Solidus confrontation in Liberia

Now this is fucking based if true

It's not true because it's written by someone who's clearly butthurt about MGSV not being some fanfiction about Grey Fox.

Yea, he's the director but Oishi is now the producer. Dude has been there forever as well

>Metal Gear Solid: A Phantom Pain Reborn

That is so fucking retarded

More like "MGSV: Sins of the father"

This does make sense now since Liquid and Mantis got injected with those green vials we were told to be antidotes for that made up parasite shit. Now everyone fucking has foxdie and it's clear their plan fails since they never get cured from it

>people are still speculating about MGSV, going as far as make fake leaks about it, after 4 years
user. It's time to let go.

Attached: 1557676690408.png (569x452, 410K)

If it sounds retarded it's always fucking true. The only thing I like about it is the Solidus confrontation

There's no mention of Grayfox though, unless I skimmed over it

I remember the original copypasta version of this.
Where 9/11 was referred to as the "twin shits"
>Fat Man did the twin shits
Still makes me laugh to this day.

Attached: LUL.jpg (433x419, 89K)

>there are people who read this shit and actually think it sounds good
There is no hope for Metal Gear fags. You deserved every bit if disappoitment you got from MGSV for how retarded you are.

Eternal seething leads to eternal cope.
Watch this shit resurface next year too.

>Ishmael isn't his real name, it's Chico who's carrying out Skullface's meme to get revenge on BB and Zero
So fake bb at the end is basically a rewritten Decoy Octopus who happens to be chico. That's neat

>This does make sense now since Liquid and Mantis got injected with those green vials we were told to be antidotes for that made up parasite shit. Now everyone fucking has foxdie
Did you ever play MGS1?
Mantis never had FoxDie, he died from bullet wounds from Snake. It was Decoy Octopus and Kenneth Baker that had FoxDie
And Liquid contracted it from Snake. The whole plot twist of MGS1 was that Snake was the carrier for FoxDie to assassinate Liquid.
Changing that would be fucking retarded.

Cope

>204863 are co-ords to the bermuda triangle (gz helicopter crash) and iceland (ds trailer location)
>the pt radio talks about gateways to alternate dimensions (mg survive, norman reedus's necklace), the men in the sky and how "they" have been manipulating media, don't trust the news (the patriots / konami-kojima controversy)
>moby dick was released without an epilogue, the epilogue was included in later iterations
>kojima has posted an IRL silent hill health drink several times
>has made several tweets referencing "3"'s, like how much he loved the killing tv show but was disappointed how there was no season 3 (there was)
>the second low roar album is called zero and has songs on it such as "phantoms", "don't stop (chapter 1)" and "don't stop (chapter 2)"
>before GZ was even released low roar asked kojima if they could make music for him, point being he could've had this included in the ruse because they asked this before the konami / kojima rumors dropped
>the pt radio even talks about norman reedus hanging himself with an umbilical cord
>time winters (zero) narrates the mg survive gameplay, zero is literally showing us his latest experiment
>when asked about the cancelled silent hills project on stage with Mark Cerny kojima quickly developed a massive shit eating grin, started acting really agitated, both him and mark cerny started cracking up
>ford commerical called the phantom stars mads having a face transplant in cyprus wearing glasses kojima tweeted called 1985
>new playstation ad has the old kojima productions logo in the background
>the contractor who trademarked sony's "v" is also responsible for death stranding and decima
Then check out the poster. PT. Reverse Death Stranding. You get SD.
PTSD
The events of Phantom Pain were a coma nightmare. Death Stranding IS Silent Hills. On top of that the REAL MGS5 will be coming out next year.

I CANT FUCKING WAIT TO SEE YOU NON BELIEVERS GET BTFO AT GAMESCOM

Attached: 1480467594408.jpg (1200x846, 338K)

>changing it would be fucking retarded
This entire series is retarded user. Who the fuck cares and just enjoy the ride

>caramel is still alive
How

>How
That's not the trip he used to use.

You've been doing this shit for 5 years caramel. It's time to let go. This shit ain't healthy man

>This entire series is retarded user.
There was some sense of grounded reality in MGS1. 4 and PW were bad enough but I don't want this autism to become more fucking autistic and see the Redditor retards praise it like the idiots that they are.

These threads are literally a coping mechanism for the massive autists who are still angry about MGSV four years later. Just dreaming about your terrible fanfics becoming real. It's beyond pathetic.

>PTSD
Jez that's deep

>grounded reality
Kek

>Implying the MSX games and MGS1 didn't.
Please, other than some pseudo-sci-fi stuff, it felt far more grounded than the post MGS1 games will.

I wonder if Venom is Raiden's father. There's a tidbit of cut content in the MGS2 plan that said his father looked exactly like Solidus did in the 80s. Since BB is sterile and all and Venom isn't a clone

Venom is sterile too. Code Talker mentions that the WOLBACHIA does that to you.
Unless he managed to knock up Quiet shortly after they got together and she somehow survived her parasites, he doesn't have any kids.
Now I want an MGS where you play as Venom and Quiet's kid and he has powers like a Skull.

I don't trust code talker for jack shit. Fuck him and his WOLBOCHIA

>Now I'll show you my demon
What did he mean by this?

God I'm so mad Kojima didn't actually make Quiet and Kiefersnake fuck

imagine being in the drivers seat of that haha

Just pretend that they fuck like bunnies when nobody is watching.
Doesn't matter, it's canon that Venom had his jizz turn MALE TO FEMALE

Real or not, Reddit, Resetera and V's reactions in relation to a possible [REBUILD] of MGSV proves it would be a commercial success. Basically it would be the model Bethesda wanted to make with Fallout 76, but it would actually work, because the problem is the absence of content, addable through updates, and not a technical problem related to the engine. It's a golden opportunity in the making.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-12 10-04-46.png (736x409, 118K)

If you belive it, you are officially potato.

>no gameplay changes
>nothing about having more than 5-10 enemies per area
>nothing about tranquilizer darts lasting more than a couple of minutes
>no new map or base

Post yfw it's actually real

Attached: 1564115942459.png (214x198, 46K)

It's all a dream.

Probably fake, very probably fake.
even if i believe 100% they are working on something MG related for the future.

but i would nut if true.

Attached: a30c9aed674e78eb9497dd6faa291d83.jpg (2700x1920, 528K)

Attached: 20190803044654_2 (2).jpg (643x658, 118K)

Attached: 1561069915845.jpg (750x720, 53K)

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 6K)

>tfw leak is fake but Konami announce something at gamescom regardless

Attached: 1564788963651.jpg (200x226, 14K)

i hope ur right

Attached: 1496700615149.gif (448x252, 1.99M)

It's been years, guys. Fucking years.

Attached: 1543871063326.gif (500x500, 1000K)

welcome back
no fucking kys yourself my man

Fuck MGS. Where is my FROGGER?!

>pic is a chiral

Attached: 1540813355643.jpg (626x717, 34K)

The problem with this "leak" is the Fukushima thing. Only Yea Forums remembers him, probably even Fukushima forgot about himself.

Attached: 1497147147412.jpg (750x732, 75K)

would be a hell of a comeback
>its still fake and gay tho

PUNISHED CARAMEL RETURNS

NIGGA WHAT

WHAT IS HAPPENING

>Fukushima
Troll.

gizoogle.net/index.php?search=http://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/473830280&se=Gizoogle Dis Shiznit

This is much funnier

Attached: 1518813392137.jpg (250x250, 14K)

>It's been years, muthafuckas. Fuckin years.

Attached: 1551038118833.jpg (558x529, 19K)

It's a snoop dogg translator. We used to have threads to translate game descriptions from wiki to this back in 2006. He just translated this entire thread through snoop speak

I always kinda wondered if kojima and co were gonna rerelease an actual ""completed"" version of mgs v since all the Moby dick stuff, but obviously that plan ended the moment he got canned. Wouldve been a cool idea since the end of v implies that something in the game is lying, whether it's venoms memory, the actual game, or ocelot and Kaz were feeding him misinformation.

Attached: 1560322076853.jpg (700x719, 63K)

Attached: image.jpg (461x432, 43K)

>Full Gangsta redub (Japanese cast is mostly tha same) wit Big Boss bein voiced by Slick Rick Doyle, his MGS4 voice hustla. Kiefer is, however, still in, voicin Ishmael n' tha Medic, wit a handful of freshly smoked up lines (is up in mo' of cameo role then anything) Jizzy Horan as Skullface, n' Downes as Kaz is tha only real returnin hustlas.
Top kek

Aw man, I thought you finally killed yourself. Why haven't you?

Attached: image.jpg (760x720, 94K)

Attached: 1557352689741.jpg (677x678, 180K)

pic rel, it's relevant

Attached: 1564996074765.jpg (2000x345, 92K)

Attached: gergsers.jpg (190x284, 9K)

Revolver chocolate sounds amazing.

>master of disgust
That one always gets me for some reason.

Attached: image.jpg (1440x1080, 199K)

Attached: 1528452813082.jpg (600x400, 21K)

It's been confirmed that silent poets singer is caramel and not that tranny. Dude sent Kojima caramel and Kojima posted it on twitter

deepest lore ITT

>people are so desperate for a new MG they are starting to believe this
I mean, Yea Forums had some impossible leak before that became true, but this one...
O-only less than a year to wait for an announcement ahahah...

Attached: ifonlyyouknewhowbadthingsare.jpg (1083x945, 84K)

Attached: p.t..png (592x628, 332K)

Are you telling me the silent poets singer is a double agent that's getting information from the old KJP Konami studio and from kojimas actual new kjp studio?

Attached: 1565312781026m.jpg (1024x566, 46K)

A SILENT FAULTY FEELING
I SIGH AND FALL TO THE CEILING

>information from the old KJP Konami studio
how are the related right now? dunno what you're trying to say

Attached: p.t.2.png (591x601, 470K)

They ain't.
old kojipro stayed at Konami for the most, and was renamed Division 8.
they are probably working on another MG project as we speak, but i doubt it very much it will be revealed for Gamescom, it's probably a next gen project.

Attached: 20181025231345_1.jpg (1920x1080, 393K)

How can you be a double agent when both KJP & Konami are still one entity? Konami still owns their name and most likely made a llc for Kojima to perform his shenanigans.

Get help.

no troll coming out in december

right, it's OGRE my man, no troll here

Attached: 1556324822462.png (395x599, 457K)

I want to believe....

i don't, just here for the shitposts

>tfw they announce a MGS3 remake instead
with a MGO1 remake, and a bonus chapter in coop about Skull face and the original EVA.

this. When was the last time Konami did something to please anybody? They've done nothing but royally take the piss for over a decade

what are the 2 castlevania collections, the contra collection, Bomberman R (who got an amazing support) and ZOE2mars?

i swear to god if they remake twin snakes instead of the original im going to kill myself

>madlad was right
IMAGINE

haha you were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off lol x

>Demon Edition

Who is the asshole who started this shitty rumor? i bet its one of you faggots

>remake a remake

i think you should kill yourself anyway.

I dont want them to remake MG1 just because i dont want to see them replace Big Boss with Venom Snake and his horn.

Big Boss as a boss in MG1 is almost useless.
he only shows up for the boss fight but that's it, the codec big boss is the true one.

wait until they reveal a metal gear project completely unrelated to this.
but Konami digital entertainement is apparently expecting +20 billions yen for 2020 compared to 2018 and 2019, and even arcade are excluded for this.
so an announcement before the end of the year actually is not out of the question.
but i don't think OP is true, way too much infos, i'm already surprised the rumour managed to spread so fast on the net.

Attached: 20190621231029_1.jpg (1920x1080, 211K)

>Konami digital entertainement is apparently expecting +20 billions yen for 2020 compared to 2018 and 2019, and even arcade are excluded for this.
thats a pretty interesting info, thanks man

Attached: pain dad.png (662x478, 22K)

>with a MGO1 remake, and a bonus chapter in coop about Skull face and the original EVA.
>he doesn't know skull face's true identity
>he doesn't know who the real Eva is
They're one of the most two memed men in the series. You know who they are

Don't worry. Thanks to Peace Walker, Ground Zeroes, and Phantom Pain, MG1 and MG2 are completely retconned out of existence.