Aliens vs Predator 2 AVP2

Previous threads
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/357767331
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/473725284/

Aliens vs Predator 2 AVP2 download links, yes the servers are alive, why wouldn't they be?

Main websites

avpunknown.com/avp2aio/ - AvP2 full game (AIO)
avpunknown.com/ - AvP2 hub
kingskins.avpunknown.com/ - AvP2 modding site
avp2msp.com/ - AvP2 master server patch (MSP)
avpunknown.com/avp2master/ - MSP back up site
master.avp2msp.com/ - MSP server list.
master.avpunknown.com/ - Alternate MSP server list
ump.avpunknown.com/ - AvP2's Ultimate Map Pack 2 (UMP2)
avpnation.com/ - AvP2 resource site
gamefront.com/games/aliens-vs-predator-2 - Mod site
moddb.com/games/aliens-vs-predator-2/ - Mod site
nexusmods.com/aliensvspredator2/ - Mod site

Social
AvP2 Steam Group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/avp2community
Video pages:
youtube.com/user/b1kingkenny
bitchute.com/kingkenny/
youtube.com/avpunknown
youtube.com/channel/UC4DpO2IsIVtai6YGfMBTJUA/ - Scarpred
youtube.com/channel/UCPW0voz8rr7OOnDR-Ph3vfw/ - Smith

Attached: 1479235653665.jpg (1680x1050, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UqFTWBsjZzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we don't play video games

You'll play this one, bitch.

bump for good games, but I don't have time to play

Shit, I might actually play later today if anyone will still be up to play it.

daed shit cunt whore faggot bitch game I prefer Minecraft

Wow 30 minutes passed and the thread didn't 404. European timezone speed is nice.

It's also a monday, so some anons are expectedly at work. Fucking wagefags.

Attached: 1528399373707.gif (128x128, 15K)

Outside of a few multiplayer death matches I don't see any campaign playthroughs with LAB and PBT mods on. I wonder if they are compatible with singleplayer. I'll ask King Kenny if he can do some videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=UqFTWBsjZzg
The level design for this custom map is very nice, but as soon as the aliens start spawning I'm reminded how cheap and shitty the combat gameplay is in AvP2.

How do I get good at pred?

Never forget to cloak and use vision modes to quickly see where your enemies are.
Predator is harder to play than marines. Go Heavy predator for that extra health (and try to bounce all over the place with shift+pressing space continnously) the spear gun and disk sucks unless you're against humans. Use the pistol, the plasma cannon and the remote bombs.
The remote control bombs are worth mastering, place 1 then right click to detonate.

The vanilla predator is the worst, the Light Predator is far better to play with if you need speed, and if you're weapon locked by classes.

when I wanna play multiplayer the fucking thing asks me for a cd-key wtf

You have to run the setup.exe to install the master server patch.

Probably gonna have to get Jontron, AVGN and the combined powers of TeamFourStar to play multiplayer so we can get more than 20 players on this game.

Ask in the Discord.

Didn't one of the AvP games get the source code released? I can port to UE4

Is this the one with the absolutely broken OP alien insta kill that killed online in like a week or is this a different one?

what's the point of Corporate if they are just Marine reskins? They should at least have different guns

also why are they all russian if the corporation itself isn't lmao

>pls download my malware
no thanks

why this game is relevant again? what happened?

Played this shit every day 18 years ago. Fucking great mp mode. Just unbalanced. Remember the pulse rifle stagger fire and predator pistol being banned everywere. And faggot survivors camping the basement in this lab level in survivor mode. Good times.

That was the nu-avp by rebellion - it had all that melee block/guard and grab bullshit. Worked great in story mode, sucked for online. This thread is talking about avp 2 which came before it by monolith. There was also the original avp by rebellion which was really good as far as action/online went but the story mode was bare bones as can be. Basically just survival maps of get from point a to b. If you like that sorta thing it was excellent.