You did unlock Tawna and the rest of her Bandibeauty Nitro Squad didnt you?

You did unlock Tawna and the rest of her Bandibeauty Nitro Squad didnt you?

Attached: 4799F816-C488-4D52-A745-A26C1AAACBD7.jpg (322x351, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nhf9dfwgNRU
youtube.com/watch?v=NW_4hVFsmJI&list=PLmQ0ukKaG1TkDLBMOefvAmjQM4zCaBLdi
tiermaker.com/create/crash-team-racing-nitro-fueled---character-tier-list--163539
support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Crash-Team-Racing-Nitro-Fueled-Feedback-and-Bug-Reporting
tiermaker.com/create/ctr-nitro-fueled-tracks-804
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i did.

I bought them.

Yes, but I didnt unlock N. Tropy

>At least 70% of every CTR thread is just cumskull furries posting trophy girls/Tawna
>Wonder why threads get deleted so often

I'm not buying your shitty microtransaction game.

Yes, it wasn't that hard. Neither was getting the Probulot pack this GP. Let's hope things stay like this.

Jannies delete CTR threads because their endless butthurt over getting DNF’d and seeing the success of a superior kart racer has them seething. Just like you are now you unoriginal faggot.

Attached: E5702FAC-CBE4-4175-9B2E-15E6078E4306.jpg (456x364, 60K)

They were my main goal of that gp followed by colors
Everything else was obtained before it ended
Also helped that I didn't give a fuck about stickers or the CNK characters so I didn't have to waste coins

The reason is because they're all being labeled generals regardless of content, but sure, you can cling to your retarded boogeyman.

More like Bandicoons. Crash didn't survive HD

>Crash didn't survive HD
10. Million. Copies.
Take your (You) and gtfo.

more like jannies delete generals and I appreciate it.

They fucked the execution in a lot of ways

Attached: 12.png (917x685, 1.31M)

Implying I care about sales lol Facebook is the most used website, go there you tasteless faggot

Listen here you ungrateful fuck nugget, we got a playable version of Crash 1, the ability to play as Coco in almost every stage in the trilogy, a better sound track, graphics, controls, the new best stage in Warped and STORMY ASSENT.
It's the og trilogy but better, get over it.

Attached: Heardyouweretalkinshit.jpg (640x870, 333K)

>cumskull
kek, you must be so salty that your buzzword got filtered

the trilogy is not even close to as good as the original, but it's definitely decent. Especially 1 since it had a completely broken save system

I only unlocked the one that matters.

Megumi.
The rest are whores.

>2 new levels, a model swap and shit I can already do with save states
wow amazing content!

threads were good when the game came out and for the first week or two of the first GP.
they've done nothing but get worse ever since.

Attached: 1562771023097.png (570x564, 179K)

It's more than the original trilogy, like I said IT'S THE OG TRILOGY BUT BETTER

Attached: GUN.png (185x117, 20K)

the gameplay wasn't better tho, they fucked up the physics a lot

>playable Coco
I don't give a single fuck
>a better sound track
Big yikes, call me when they hire the guy who made this
youtube.com/watch?v=nhf9dfwgNRU
youtube.com/watch?v=NW_4hVFsmJI&list=PLmQ0ukKaG1TkDLBMOefvAmjQM4zCaBLdi
>better graphics
for zoomer standards. Crash was the piece of art of the PS1, made FF7 awful in comparison. Indie trash WISH they could do this when they think of low poly
>better controls
Fucking liar
>2 stages
One.

Attached: Turtle_Woods_Screenshot_1.jpg (275x211, 14K)

I can now keep my fuck ups on the lab skip to under 2 minutes
Even got a new best time of 1:15:80

>a better sound track
That's debatable but everything else is okay

>I don't give a single fuck
subjective.
>Big yikes
First of "Yikes", second of also subjective.
>Zoomer standards
still looks better than the trilogy.
>Liar
More precises platforming
>One
I didn't say 2, I said Stormy assent and a new stage, the best in Warped.

Attached: Crash looking at you Crash is prepared.png (500x329, 47K)

Making Isabella a mother. Holy FUCK, game, stop beating around the bush and give me those last GP items I need. I don't give a rat's ass about princess Coco.

Attached: 1564368843807.jpg (1080x1080, 101K)

Ignore shitposters, thread nazis, and newfag's boogeymen, it's that time again (yes that rhymed)

tiermaker.com/create/crash-team-racing-nitro-fueled---character-tier-list--163539

Attached: List.png (839x577, 314K)

>a better soundtrack

Attached: 1462485824472.jpg (470x348, 19K)

See

WHEN THE FUCK ARE THEY COMING BACK? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>played every day since i got the game
>the summertime/sunday dress coco has never appeared in the pit stop
>neither has hazmat dingo
is it random what item/character appears in the shop once you buy one? like, is it a set cycle where if you buy ninja cortex, scuba crash will show up next or whatever? or is it just fully random? i spent like 8,000 coins today unlocking characters i dont want in the hope that a good costume would show up.
i must have almost all the back n.time costumes by now. i just want my sunday dress coco and hazmat shit.
also, have you guys noticed that for the past few days, out of the two left most item slots in the pit stop, only one has shit in it now? the left most slot has been [empty] for me. is this related to microtransaction faggotry or does it just mean that i already have the item that would have been in that slot? when i first got the game there was stuff in both slots, every time.

Attached: 1564996221591.png (606x775, 712K)

Best skin

Attached: EA2UeF_WwAE8kEJ.jpg (935x1024, 152K)

>still looks better than the trilogy.
It's because of people like you we don't get good things anymore. Meshes being rounder doesn't make them instantly look better. It's all about artstyle, which the nsane trilogy clearly didn't get. AAA companies are all following the natural hardware progression to give people like you 4K realistic textures but forget that Pixar style doesn't make everything. People here regularly use the word soulless for games but it seems like it also affects players who eat them.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 100K)

I feel bad for you bros getting the game late. I've always wanted the TGs to be playable racers so I grabbed them all as soon as possible

Attached: choose.jpg (1440x1440, 165K)

Another thread and you're already back to bitching and whining about SOUL/SOULLESS shit
Fuck off already

That's it, they made me hate battle mode. Why are 70% of the daily missions about battle mode? And why are they so fucking boring?

Just do it in single player stupid

That's where they put character bundles
You already have the shit that was there
Not everything is microtransaction jewery

You WISH he was one of those posters

I only got the game a little over a week ago, and when I saw I missed out on the trophy girls I cried a little.

>Have yet to buy the Babies yet
I'll get them... eventually...

why would you even want them?

That makes them even more boring, shit fuck

Completionists, theres probably a fair amount of people who actually like baby crash too, as he doesnt look like a gremlin like coco.

Crash was a handsome lad once upon a time, I'm still mad.

Those aren't his lips. That's his jaw. His jaw isn't very big but it's there.

Attached: wla36yahCh1tprvgxo1_1486930860_cover.jpg (500x500, 50K)

>that utter bullshit cherrypicked screenshot of Crash mid-animation
Pathetic really.

>baby Crash mumbles and yells are actually kind of endearing unlike Coco's ear rape
>his long jump animation where he does a flip
>winning podium is him awkwardly trying to do the Crash dance and flopping into his face like all babies do
I'm fairly mad that Coco got to stay accel but babby Crash was reduced to turning. He's by far the better of the two.

Attached: 1359442388724.jpg (287x455, 30K)

Just a couple more weeks till the Spyro event begins and the game finally gets good.

im buying everything thats gp exclusive. who knows when ill be able to get it again.
and the babies give you bonus nitro if you dont have the fake crash/fake baby T skins yet.

Here you go, have fun.

Attached: gonna get banned.png (666x682, 53K)

t. N. Fant

So that's what the N stands for...

Attached: 1555068924774.jpg (221x213, 12K)

Waiting for best skin to come for the best racer
Pic related

Attached: 1550951331309.jpg (549x556, 24K)

Item fucking is really taking a toll on me, but pure racing without items gets boring after awhile. Wish they would fix this shit already.

Dunno, outrunning two orbs on the last lap on Barin Ruins gave me the best race I got so far with this game.

retard

Not him, cope.

>spending hours unlocking Pinstripes sloppy seconds

Imagine hating a character over Jap fanfiction

It is if you make it that far, but as of late I haven't been able able to really break through to the front for the most part. When I say item fucking I mean at the starting line, and sometimes people are good enough where its a back and forth with first place missing the brunt of it all.

Attached: 1565045882816.jpg (467x662, 56K)

Dammit I missed the weekend bonus
Ah well, at least I won't have to try so hard to get decent tracks

Remember to ask for Yaya Panda on the official feedback page for CTR
support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Crash-Team-Racing-Nitro-Fueled-Feedback-and-Bug-Reporting

She's our last bastion of hope for a cute girl in Speed class, show her your support!

Attached: Yayaicon.jpg (178x185, 9K)

Ami

Did they nerf hard mode or something? I didn't get around to it at first because I barely had enough time to beat adventure on classic and play for coins a bit before the first GP. Now that the second has way less shit to get and I have more free time I decided to finally get it done and it's considerably underwhelming. I've already beaten Papu Papu and I haven't lost a single race. People were talking about orb and clock spam, but this isn't shit compared to playing online.

Attached: 1289840354416.jpg (640x480, 192K)

I said cute girl

>remake trilogy
>fuck up all the physics
>remake ctr
>fuck up the physics again
>also add a fortnite store
>also add microtransactions
Watching the cope from crash fans is hilarious. Excuse me while I buy some more wumpa coins so that I don't need to play the game

Attached: 1523392935466.jpg (600x457, 35K)

>remake CTR
>fuck up the physics
Things that did not happen

Once you beat crash cove, hard mode isn't all that difficult

Ami IS CUTE.

No you have to admit they got really fucking close this time. Especially Accel and Turn characters. Don't bullshit.

Has Beenox even acknowledged the Nostalginator unlock gitch? It's been 10 days, I already filled the whole bar and it's still locked for me.

Attached: sad fat cunt.jpg (680x533, 38K)

Is there actually microtransactions? Because i don't see any in my Switch version.

Attached: Ami5.png (457x626, 320K)

>a playable version of Crash 1
That's the exact opposite of what NST's Crash 1 is.

Attached: 1564919156762.jpg (474x311, 58K)

Muscle girls are disgusting, even my little sister refers to her as "the ugly one".

Except they did ? Explain how they keep adding exploits at each patch while trying to remove the old ones. Things like the 3 seconds laps by falling at the finish line shows these guys never made a racing game properly. The recent fix of sewer shortcut is just another proof the game did not the original physics properly

They'll be added sometime soon
They're already there on the ps4

That's extreme nitpicking and not mentioning all the shit they actually improved.

>The recent fix of sewer shortcut is just another proof the game did not the original physics properly
That's the only shortcut that was broken. Out of 31 tracks. Cool it with that edge.

Yup i confirmed that PS store has the Wumpa Coins but based Nintendo Eshop still doesn't.

Attached: jamesonlaugh.jpg (480x360, 17K)

You and your sister have terrible tastes, Buff Girls are the literal best, the peak of what a female can be.

I just unlocked platinum paintjob, I feel like a champion.

Attached: 1564995889287.gif (200x161, 986K)

I accidentally unlocked Tawna by playing the game. I never play as her or any of the hoe squad because i'm not a degenerate.

Just go fuck a dude gaywad

look at those thighs, how can Liz even compare

Faggots are the biggest degenerates alive.

Your shit taste must have been hereditary

>global save corrupt
i thought this shit was fixed

Muscles aren't exclusive to men retard, if they were we'd be extinct already.

I fuck HUMAN girls not furry animals.

You don't fuck ANY girls

they're not a girl if they have a penis, user

Women becoming muscle freaks is the gayest fucking trend to ever hit earth and I would not shed a single tear if every woman on earth who ever set foot in a gym more than twice a week was beheaded

imagine literally being an incel

Attached: 1564008851031.jpg (419x610, 39K)

>extreme nitpicking
You can't say this when they had to rework half the tracks after the official release. They made sure to correct the things from the original but if you add worse things you can't get respect from correcting a PS1 game that's more than 15 years old. I take the Papu wall glitch over the finish line broken detection everyday.

The whole map was not done properly though.

She's the closest, thankully

Attached: l90802164759.jpg (343x513, 51K)

Projecting

They can't be reasoned with.
"Women no like me?... women no like ME?! ME NO LIKE WOMEN!!!!!"

Attached: N is for no survivors.jpg (549x556, 27K)

projecting what?
you're the one who wants to kill women who don't meet your physical standards. you hate women, you're an incel. you can't argue that, faggot.

I hate meatheads, not women

>"You're a furry. You're a furry. You're a furry."

Fuck off Liz.

Attached: M565390001391.jpg (194x259, 21K)

So you hate female athletes? If men can buff up why can't women? Because they won't look 'sexy' that your definition of beauty is that all women who strive to be the best they can be are ugly?

Attached: ohno.png (500x280, 31K)

I did. Caved in on the last day and bought the ugly obese chink because I wanted her paint job. Looks kinda good with digital tropy, total buyer's remorse otherwise.

A Happy Liz is a good Liz

Attached: 8C29054E-30D7-4EF8-BB0C-8E4D58BD516E.jpg (959x608, 142K)

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190807143552.jpg (623x553, 96K)

Unironically kill yourself

Sleepy gal.

Attached: 5E3BB45F-2F8B-4B57-B978-88FD239CCB43.jpg (1040x662, 149K)

>unity

t. Virgins

*pouts*
>God why cant anyone appreciate me? I workout 6 days a week but everyone is so turned off from me. Someone even called me a tranny in the gym. I wanted to kick her ass so bad. Dont they realize i have feelings too?
>Its not fair. All the other girls get more attention than me. Even that little brat Coco gets more orbiters.
>I just want someone for me. Is that too much to ask. Someone to appreciate my body and come home to. Someone to breed me on a weekly basis.
>Fine. Whatever. I guess ill just go home and finger myself again. Like i always do.

Attached: 9C11EC86-4F1C-4D09-B9F2-5FFDF41C2AC5.jpg (297x466, 111K)

>microtransactio-
dropped

Attached: 1521784531101.gif (256x192, 1.91M)

Is this a joke? Ami is with Crunch. They're gym buddies and fuck buddies.

Attached: my-image.png (936x651, 464K)

This post made cumbraíns seethe

>microtransaction optional
>no lootboxes
>without cosmetics you still got a solid and fun kart game
im happy with what we have you guys complain too much,try being a blizzard fanboy for a week i dare you

Attached: 1563503387609.jpg (512x512, 31K)

Nah. Anthro women desire human dick. And Crunch was already claimed by Tiny.

Attached: 5508B3D0-C050-4E99-92A9-05DCF868F8C2.png (1024x576, 750K)

i like furry shit, i found kinda hot the psx versions.
but these are just ugly.

wait you can miss unlocking characters? like limited time events or something? is this going to be like gravity rush 2 where when the online gets pulled there's locked content?

>Posting your deviantart model rigging
Cringe.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (356x357, 46K)

do you even have the game, you stupid cunt?

I like both new and old.

Attached: 1559617217018.jpg (900x746, 584K)

Its not mine kiddo.

Attached: 389500AE-6F42-4768-A138-7290C43B5EB9.jpg (1331x525, 178K)

>Why yes, Ami is my girlfriend and I fuck her daily. How could you tell?

Attached: crash_team_racing__nf.png (894x894, 781K)

>crash thread is another cumbraín thread
Nitro squad was a fucking mistake and you people unironically need to have sex

>Yes i am Tinys loyal husband. What gave it away?

Attached: E1D1B107-171A-4926-AA73-DC2DEA309837.jpg (1200x1124, 143K)

I don't think Crunch fucks anybody besides himself.

Crunch doesn't even know what sex is. Let's start there.

This. Why can't we talk about other characters? Zemfags save us.

Nice spelling kek, what are you french?

Because you fucking aren't. That's all you people do is complain about what gets posted and contribute no images yourself.

Attached: promo2.jpg (450x360, 14K)

If he didn't know before, he'd learn after the whole Nitro Squad started fawning over him. But naturally he chose the gym bunny out of them.

nah man, i limit my game buying. i like to wait and see how a game turns out before i buy it. i really like crash bandicoot and enjoyed the remaster but didn't get ctr because i never played the original and wanted to see if it was a dud or not.

Who are the biggest bitches online and why is it always N.Tropy users

DIGITAL NTropy users

Please do not group the rest of Tropy mains in with the digital shitters

>tfw finally get Fake Baby T and can just enjoy the game at my own leisure again

Great feeling lads

Attached: ctr81654.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

More big boyz

>Nitro Squad fawning over him the manlet
>Brio designed the trophy girls for human dick
Heh sure buddy. Fanfic.net is a ways away.

Attached: CFBE1D8F-0522-42A5-9E4B-0573ABFB5D0A.jpg (1252x748, 96K)

>Imageboard
>complains about images
You're a brainlet newfag just like him

You seem to have a personal stake in this.

For me, it's Isabella.

Supreme taste.

Attached: 1565491772380-vg.jpg (1542x628, 248K)

Nah im just doin my own thing. Yknow?

Attached: 75145BA6-1055-4510-92F8-A8E0C04A8B06.jpg (274x305, 18K)

Steal a copy of the game before the end of september if you don't want to be locked out of playing as Spyro.

Attached: 78364673-ECA2-4DEF-A2B7-2EA1D12BA70A.jpg (768x1041, 91K)

I never really cared about spyro at all so that doesn't interest me. I just never got into that series even if other anons liked it. I'll keep that in mind though, I really hate limited time content. Thanks for answering my question in a roundabout way.

I still have 10k nitro to go =(

>Tell me about Neo!
>Why does he wear the N!

The things you missed will come back
We just don't know when

Ah okay, cool! Thanks user.

Fuck incelposters that hate women. I like how all the girls have unique flaws (aside from Megumi) and I'm glad they were added to the game. They're genuinely fun characters and I hope the next GP brings the same thunder.

Attached: L64324.jpg (301x337, 30K)

Its the same guy fishing for (you)s the past week complaining about the NS (Megumi in particular sometimes) and going on some mildly hilarious rants about how theyre killing the game and were cûmbrains when he probably got DNF’d by a Liz or a Megumi.

Attached: 0FA9B4FE-951E-4D25-BF34-DCD289B3B4F4.jpg (1021x711, 163K)

>noticed I missed a GPA item
>pink tawna paint
Tell me this was an item in the store that I just so happened to miss somehow.

test

>GPA
Guess its what I get for phone posting.

It was never available

>going to miss all the good shit
waiting for PC is suffering

Speak for yourself.

I've posted over 10 images ITT

Is the game worth buying at this point or should I just cut my losses and hope for a PC port?

>why yes, I do main Baby Coco, how could you tell?

Attached: comment_6N76EzinrYTVz83oP8fTu6xqXvVtk8Rp.jpg (633x711, 71K)

Now that the weekend bonus and the daily bonus/pit stop refresh times have been staggered, I was able to get 10x Wumpa Coins four days of the week, on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Thanks Beenox for this one thing you didn't fuck up.

>Anthro women desire human dick.
Truth

Beenox are drunk and never made her paint obtainable

It's worth a try now, wouldn't advise it after nina, brio and rilla get phased out. 32 tracks and counting is actually really solid and the bad apples are few and far IMO.

Make sure you're elligible for a refund if you've never played CTR/CNK before. It's tits up fun, but it's an acquired taste.

By your 2nd place spot on the podium.

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190809195925.png (1920x1080, 2.76M)

>elligible for a refund
Oh shit that's a good idea, could just buy it preowned at gamestop.

>August 12th, 2019
>still no beach eggboi in the pit stop
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXX

Attached: puke.png (908x1300, 201K)

>That one Tiny pic by CursedMarked
Truly the best time to be a Tiny Bro

Attached: IMG_20190809_191259_814.jpg (1443x1151, 269K)

No, I didn't realise she would be locked away till nitro cup repeats

>cumskull

Attached: 6A738EFB-3438-4A49-B923-D4ACD9DF687C.jpg (250x272, 37K)

Ami or Liz I can't decide

Also fuck Dragon Mines, literally the last level I have to Platinum Relic.

epic and original.

Based

>Ami or Liz I can't decide

Attached: AA348158-CAF8-4F80-8CA9-6E4A727DB4B6.gif (300x189, 1.21M)

The platinum relic isn't hard at all. I did it with nine seconds to spare and my driving was really sloppy. It's the Oxide time trial you need to fear.

Show me those hot opinions, h8 and r8 others.
tiermaker.com/create/ctr-nitro-fueled-tracks-804

Attached: CTRNF tracks tier list.png (989x411, 539K)

The only incels are you perpetually horny retards

Piss off already

If you managed every other track then you can beat dragon mines, dude!
Mine.

Attached: Trakcks.png (852x412, 542K)

>Papu's Pyramid
>D

That track really is a pleb filter, huh.

That's a cold ass take, it looks exactly like how people vote in my online lobbies. Not even a bad list, perhaps I'm just the black sheep of the community for liking dragon mines.

I just don't have much fun on it. It's always an item spam shitfest online.

Online is so frustrating. As far as "git gud" goes, I recognize I have a ways to go with maintaining USF; my best matches, I usually take 2nd or 3rd place, very consistently. It's not that I have a problem with because it's my own lack of skill that causes that.

It's getting buttraped by three items in a row beyond any chance of recovery that drives me up the wall. It usually happens in the first lap and there's little incentive not to ragequit, you're not going to be able to recover at that point. It doesn't happen every game but it happens often enough to be a bother. Warp Orbs and clocks are far too frequent. The item distribution also seems different from the original; when in first I've gotten masks far more often than in lower places, and shields (the one thing that could make the game a bit more "fair") are among the rarest items, I've found.

Attached: 1537341025885.gif (540x304, 1.83M)

I like how the 'reserved for Crunch' spot doesn't clarify how often he is used or the possibility that someone likes using them

*him, dammit

CTR's online is trash because Clocks are the only item that will ever help you make up for getting hit by multiple items. The fact that Warp Orb is objectively terrible at its intended purpose speaks volumes on the item balance. Missiles are randomly Red Shell tier or just instantly veer off into the nearest wall when someone is in front of you.

People who hate Crunch are known autists

I like Papu's in design but it's shit online. The map is so short any item rape basically guarantees your loss. The map is also short enough for Warp Orbs to be useless.

same, im somehow moving on my life with little blue baby T

His facial expressions and emotions is worth it

Daily reminder for buddies to get in the slow lane

I come to these threads to read this with a gratifying grin.

to be fair that variation is the only one I actually laughed at

If warp orb just only affected 1st like a blue shell would people really be upset? As of now all it does is fuck up people unfairly while 1st just maintains a longer and longer lead with zero distractions or issues.

It's just unpleasant to play. It's fine in single player but online it's fucking annoying.

They have good taste.

I am about to blow your minds and tell you that you can still play as the girls if you have a second controller. You just can't use any of their skins.
>Go into any mode, set players to 2 and bring up the customising.
>Hover over the girl you want on player 1's screen.
>Disconnect player 2's controller.
>You will get a message telling you to reconnect the 2nd controller or press O to quit customization.
>Press O to quit customization
>Set players back to 1 and go back into customize
>Your character will now be set as the girl you wanted
>If you play a race then she will be set for any mode and you can even go online, just don't swap
I expect heaps of worship and your best Isabella pics for this.

Attached: isabella_character_art_by_sparxanders_dddj9z1-pre.png (756x1058, 1.01M)

What the fuck? Im going to try this on lunch break

Just please dont be fucking with me, i wont be able to handle the dissapointment.

If you do pull through, Ill be sure to bring my best isabella pics, and maybe throw in a custom oc for you

my husband and I let crunch participate from time to time

People will probably complain because they can't seal a lead and then become untouchable. Getting hit by a Warp Orb isn't even that bad because you recover damn near instantly and can start boosting again. Getting hit by a bomb has a longer recovery than getting hit by a Warp Orb.

Isabellabros are in short supply these days

Attached: 182045.png (1170x618, 1.39M)

>gets best body
>also gets shitty hair and personality
disappointing

i like her hair

Attached: coonami.png (1290x1199, 697K)

>Where were you all day? You told me wed go to the gym.
I had to go get a physical remember?
>The only doctor you should be seeing is me. I dont like to be kept waiting either.
Ami be reasonable I-
>Nuh uh. I think you need another dose from Doctor Ami. On your knees. Face in my ass and take your vitamins.
Please anything but that...
>Dont worry. I had eggs and sprouts a few hours ago so it shouldnt be too bad. Hahaha.

Attached: 2FF2FCA1-7BD5-400E-B817-DF5A8B4E2049.jpg (764x1024, 118K)

keked, every time

Just don't tell anyone, if Activision realizes that people can cut into their profits and use whatever they want they'll have it patched out right away.

>Ami
>shit hair

It'll be patched eventually regardless. Beenox is probably well aware of it among other issues, they're just lazy cunts waiting for the next GP to do any kind of patch.

>Ami
>not shit hair