Underrail

Underrail
I finally did it thanks to u guys!!!

Attached: file.png (701x555, 639K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/mBNpUHbA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>game name in the name field
So this is.... Your brain on.... Redditrail....

>riot shield
>riot shield + plasma pistol
>fucking riot armor
what the fuck is this build?

How can you tell it's a plasma pistol?

because of the plasma pistol sprite, duh

even if riot armor is shite it looks pretty good

how do i get the ferryman to tell me about the savage?

it looks awful

Psycho-temporal dilate, tranny.

idk somebody on one of these threads told me it was a good idea
I was chem and energy pistols with riot armor
obviously on normal
can't wait to start my first dominating run though this game is sick

>idk somebody on one of these threads told me it was a good idea
It really isn't.
>I was chem and energy pistols with riot armor
Should've just stuck to one instead of stretched yourself thin. Chem pistols are good with the CAU special riot gear armor.
>can't wait to start my first dominating run though this game is sick
Oh you are so fucked.

best feats for DOMINATING?

Grenadier

>best feats for DOMINATING?
depends on your build. I'd try to stick to combat feats primarily instead of quality of life feats. unless you are really starved for carry weight and have 3 strength or something.

high initiative if low con

i'm going full psi

what kind of things do you guys store in your jetskis?

also, I'm pretty sure the expedition camp leaves once you're done with all the DLC shit. does the camp vanish, too? I got a lot of shit stored in my footlocker and need to know if I should rift that shit to my house

is there any reason not to

Attached: file.png (764x209, 24K)

is thick skull really detrimental to psi if LoC takes until level 14 to get and only works once?

underrail goes in all fields

I so just met what looks like a natives camp (it even have a dude with a unique name) Should I just genocide them all? Do natives bring anything other then attack on the expedition camp?

This means getting stuck in politics when you could be exploring Northern Underrail with your godlike powers.

Why do you think about trannies all the time?

>not pursuing your destiny and potentially becoming a godman
fucking plebe

do you actually get to go to north underrail or is it just another ends the game option

Absolutely. Level 14 can be reached extremely fast on both exp modes, just walk around Foundry and Core City collecting oddities. LoC works for 3 turns and you don't need to trigger the aoe mind attack immediately.

Attached: anonisretarded.jpg (403x109, 12K)

Sequel bait.

Started this game yesterday, at the junkyard now, is focusing on sneaking, traps, and pistols a good build?
How much should I invest into the crafting skills?

what do i substitute thick skull for then as my two beginning feats?

Can I do something with the spike from Yngwar's quest?

yes, thick skull is actually kinda ehh in general because if you were stunned normally you would gain stun immunity shortly after but if you get stunned with thick skull by electricity and get hit every turn you will have to spend every turn being dazed

Tranquility: whatever the fuck you want
Psychosis: Survival Instincts
Both: Fast Metabolism.

there's tons of good starting feats
nimble and recklessness can fit onto almost any build

Kind of better than being electrically raped to death during stun, though.

Pistols are considered very weak. I believe they're the second worst weapon, only above throwing knives. As for crafting skills, you need to invest enough points to craft what you want. You can get benches that add +15% to your crafting skills as long as you're in your workshop.

lol, no

Take it to Quinton.

Never had this much problems with Newton quest on dominating with chem pistol build. Even spear was easier.

>does the camp vanish, too?
yeah
everything is taken, clear your footlocker.
>what kind of things do you guys store in your jetskis?
I keep fuel, caltrops and traps, and marine armor in mine.

pistols are so so. not the best but not useless.
as for crafting, put a lot of points into mechanics and tailoring for better pistols & armor
chemistry for mines and grenades
biology so you could craft posion traps

It's fucking dominating man. No pussy ass pistol is going to do shit against beetles.

what is this game? fallout for redditors?

Attached: 1565119929742.jpg (1853x970, 127K)

>redditors
Does reddit even know this game exists? Only place I've seen talk about underrail at all has been Yea Forums 4 years ago and now.

Hey I'm not complaining. Just pointing out that it's by far the worst build on beetles that I have tried. Knife is the only popular build I've not tried.

I've played for 2 hours and the only combat I've experienced thus far was from the brief tutorial. Holy shit this game is slow.

>try to play it on pic related
>game resolution is incompatible
>edit the registry to increase res
>it doesnt do anything
FUCK

Attached: aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubGFwdG9wbWFnLmNvbS91cGxvYWRlZGltYWdlcy9yZXZpZXcvbGFwdG9wcy8yMDA5L2FjZXIvYWNlcmFzcGly (775x500, 65K)

Have you even tried the game or did you come here to talk shit for nothing?

Is Fetid Marshes a shitpost in video game form?
>those batshit insane enemy combinations like 3 locust nests + hermit crabs + toughest sea serpents in the game
>unique oddity at the end of the entire ordeal is a strongman arm giving you a fuck you

Attached: 1564352113936.jpg (480x480, 107K)

click plus on the keyboard or the button in the left down corner and download a speedhack if thats not enough

you can also increase combat speeds in the settings menu

hit your + key a few times and take some ADD medication while you're at it

Isn't it a good thing? 200 hours of playing for less than 30 euros.

Enjoy the atmosphere first and foremost, nigga. You will have enough combat.

>ratatatata smg
>big dick hammerer
>psi wizard

WHICH ONE SHOULD I PLAY AND WHY, THEY ALL SEEM FUN BUT I'M AN INDECISIVE PRICK

Attached: 1427142723049.gif (245x263, 2.75M)

Imagine if monolith at the entrance of the black sea has never existed.
How much of a threat would natives be to the rest of the world? Keep in mind that they are all literally warp touched.

Psi wizard out of those, biggest amount of options to play with.

>ADD
I can sit through anything by Andrei Tarkovsky and Jean Baudrillard's long-windedness never bothered me. This game is just paced poorly.

Psi wizard with a gun, the patrician combo.

Psi. It's simply the offers the most variety and lore.

Stealth archer

bros, I think I made a mistake
I went full 4 psi, but I don' think thats working out

>find hidden computer for lore!
>it's just frogger lmao

Should I max out all 4 schools?

Honestly? Not that big. The protectorate alone would wipe them out if they cared.

You can. Or you can drop one (metathermics on tranquility, temporal manipulation on psychosis) and dump the points somewhere else. Like throwing since throwing is going to be better than metathermics on tranquility for example.

Yes, become a psionic god...man.

If you say so. Just letting you know that a 2 hour intro (which it isn't but since you claim it is I'll entertain the thought) would still be fine for a game you'll be playing for 100+ hours.
Nothing wrong with the pacing. My one complaint on the matter was slow walking speed but it's fixed with the speedup options now.

what you are playing psi my dude unless you literally didnt put points into any of the 4 disciplines or not picked loc at 14 you should be still extremely fucking powerful

I like the combat speed up, can I speed up just moving around though?

Yeah, there's a hotkey for increasing ingame speed

+++++

>Infused Leper Serpent Tabi Boots
Goodbye off-balance, you disgusting piece of shit.

you made a mistake

but fallout is literally the most reddit-core game ever.

literally only sledgies, spears and siphoners do this?

Does that speed up the passage of time as well?

yup

so how do you use the spear throwing? Do you just chuck the spear at a enemy, sprint to it to pick it up and then stab it to death?

Why does Yngwar get so angry at me whenever he talks about Nike?
I mean yeah, they're shit shoes, but it's not MY fault.

You make yourself a few spears. You chuck them left and right and then pick them up once everyone is dead.

but what if you run out of spears?

Then you run and stealth. But for real you can also use spear throw as a finisher with ap cost reduction specialization you can attack twice and then throw even from melee range as your 3rd attack.

so how many people acknowledge you are invictus?

Ferryman

if you were taller they would recognize you better

I started a new character intending to go heavy armor with assault rifle.
I'm halfway through junkyard and metal armor just seems silly compared to tactical vest.
The 200% bonus threshold against bullets lets you shrug off gunfire which is what you'll be hit by most while a metal armor just helps a little.

>gunfire which is what you'll be hit by most
you say that now until you get hit by things that aren't that

Exactly one.

Wait till you get crossbowed by some nigger from 20 miles away.

should I always go crafting for dominating?

yes crafting shit is so important

Is this a new meme?

no i actually ask a lot of questions in these threads and get a lot of help

Azif does. He doesn't give a shit though.
You should always go crafting for every difficulty.

Ok but why the name?

because im retarded

so, Azif, The Ferryman, Twitch, and Ladelman? maybe briggs?

>play squishy punch build to DOM 15
>exhausted all the easy content, nothing left but Lurkers, Lunatics, things with 95+40% mechanical resist and annoying stunners

Fuck it, I'm rerolling as tungsten "chad" hammercock.

Attached: 1565242910757.png (900x2100, 499K)

briggs has no idea who the fuck is invictus but if ladelman backs you up he says you're good to join expedition.

>>big dick hammerer
>>psi wizard
Both of those

Attached: Its hammer time.jpg (1024x768, 207K)

Take away the name m8, you're looking like a massive newfag
'Underrail' goes on the thread topic, not on your name

what are you gonna do about it

I thought its a new meme

You will attract shitposters, besides looking like a fool
You had been warned

Theoretically he could report you since this is punishable. I've never seen mods care though so in practice nothing will happen. Anyway stop acting like a bitch, bitch.

>playing DOMINATING
>trying to save Hugo from those bandits near foundary
>getting fucked pretty hard, trying various approaches
>decide to frenzy the bandit leader in the hopes that he can wipe a few of them out
>he immediately aimed shot's hugos fucking brain into the stratosphere
fug

Attached: 1562296009030.jpg (861x577, 30K)

why don't you just lay bear traps and mines for 15 minutes and then
savescum until you get initiative roll,
savescum so that grenade hits what you want,
savescum until you aren't stunned next turn,
savescum in hope you get a critical and kill one enemy,
then repeat from step 3

Do what m8

>you can drop metathermics
yeah, if you wanna get pwned by rathounds like this shitter

That's upset a lot by shields. Tac armor gives you massive DR against bullets, but shields are already the king of absorbing that damage. Often you find the most dangerous things end up being low to medium speed attacks, that specifically bypass shields but usually get an even further penalty on hitting armor.

uhmmmmm bros?

Attached: underrail_2019-08-12_12-24-26.png (505x153, 26K)

storage drive might be full

is conditioning and stoicism together good on DOMINATING? or is metal armor and shields enough

Stop using cheat engine

Do Occulus quests so you can skip huge entirely
Or
Take the whole Ironhead encampment on your own

How in the actual fuck were the facility employees meant to crack the code of the musical cipher with the information they were given?

You need as much defence as you possibly can if you intend to walk around facetanking on DOM

pretty sure they were given some extra stuff that we wern't, but they're all meant to be super smart research people in the first place, and its not a code they were meant to be able to crack from scratch in an hour.

Both.
You never have enough tankiness in DOMINATING

is there ever a reason to take pickpocketing
the only thing i can think of is scrappers and taking that guy's key but I know you can also just kill him in the hallway and nobody cares

>tfw

Attached: saves.png (564x42, 3K)

oddities I guess
I wouldn't go over 50 effective. you can get every faction oddity except coretechs at that level, and if you work for coretech you find the pamphlet on raul's corpse anyways

I'm just worried I have to redo everything before I get a shot of properly trying out my build.

you don't even need to work for coretech to get the oddity on rauls corpse, anyone can just wander down into zavans lair and find it

>anyone can just wander down into zavans lair and find it
god damn, really? I didn't know it opened up later

What the fug

Christ you must be exploring very bloody slowly.

Oddities and basically free money/supply at the start of the game

its always open, you can go straight from clearing Depot A to zavans lair. Not entirely sure why its like that, yet JKK's sewer mission can't be done until you chase the Tchortists out of Core City, and the Praetorium one can't be done at all if you aren't with them.

Is there a way to save Yngwar?

Is the security keycard from the medical center used there? All the options on the sec console were greyed out still. Also, can you open the two doors in the west wing? or are those just there to fuck with me

>You should always go crafting for every difficulty.

Beat the game twice without it, once on a crossbow build (normal + classic) then a melee build (hard + oddity) and now I'm playing again as a psi sniper (hard + oddity) and I'm halfway done. Never felt overwhelmed or that I need better gear, except maybe at Tchort (and Depot A with the crossbow) on the previous runs cause I had no psi.

Any good reasons why would you get any crafting skill outside of a dominating run apart from getting to make items you can't just buy, is the game easier or harder? In theory it should be easier cause better gear = easier time though at the same time maybe it gets harder cause you lose in other areas when distributing your SP.

Any user that wants to explain?

There are only so many combat relevant skills

For real? What's he say?

weapon mods, boot striders and other things that make life easier

Does the game difficulty pick up at Rail Crossing? I'm fucking blowing everything up with ease with my shotgun. I stumbled across Azuriade Goliaths and Death Stalkers while exploring and I fucking blew them to pieces with no preparation, playing on Hard btw. Also where the fuck do I fish Ghostfaces?

That your title is irrelevant.

Where the fuck does todd run off to after you grab the acorn? I can't find him anywhere.

Crafting allows you to both craft yourself custom, nice weapon and gear, and craft yourself supplies.
Have you ever felt that you never quite have enough molotovs?
With crafting you can simply craft 20 molotovs and call it the day
Crafted items will always be better than bought ones

I assumed he got a friendly introduction to the void

Currently a level 22 machete guy, just picked death's grin off the pirate asshole. would it be worth dumping intimidation for my next 2 levels to pick up brutality and make the most use of it? I can already use the crits, and extra CC doesn't sound half bad.

I could point out the plotholes in your normalbabby delusions, but then you'd just roleplay "better" the next time you post your stories
Crafting is so good that you're fucked without it, normalbabby

People said once you can find them in Core City sewers, but I'm no fisher myself, so...
Game picks up in Foundry, Core City factions quests, University and Deep Caverns

Depends on how you got into the R&D section. You forced him to open it, he runs around screaming. You convinced him to do it, he's waiting for you in the sub.

I didn't even think he'd fit in the sub, thanks man

Wait I fucked up, I didn't mean Ghostfaces, I meant fucking Phantom Jellies.

>the sub "cinematic" for ascending is just the descension stuff but played backwards meaning it makes no sense
uhh

metal armor can get you to 95% mechanical and energy damage resistance
early game stacking resistance is mediocre at best but every point of resistance is more valuable than the last one

Anyone care to explain what the benefits are to the different armors considering shields cover certain damage types more efficiently.

On my first playthrough as a psi wizard and I'm about to craft my first armor piece but its a tactical vest.

Not sure if its even worth it, even after reading about armor values on the wiki I just feel like bullets are killing me more than anything.

Leather for stat boosts and mobility.
TacVes for DTs and Psi.
Riot for melee damage and shields.
Metal Armor for damage res but no mobility.

How many buildings have multiple ventilation shaft parts?

Dunno, I'm no fishing man

like all of them

shields are worthless against melee

There's a million different things every armor type can offer over another. Base stat boosts, flat HP buffs, cooldown reductions, movespeed, dodge/evasion, etc etc

is possible to wipe out pirates? im sick of defending beach from that twats. And yes i murdered pirate capitan.

So do you agree it makes the game easier?

>Have you ever felt that you never quite have enough molotovs?

Funny you ask this, so far molotovs is what I have in abundance, 10 stacked in a barrel somewhere in Core City and 10 on me, only reason I don't have more is I haven't kept up with buying all the supply when merchants replentish.

What do both of you suggest then for a pure psi build on dominating? I want to start with 10 int and 10 will, get to 11 int for lore, at least 6 agi for sprint and then max out will. I want to skip dodge and evasion entirely, would be the first time I play without those. I do want stealth preferably but if being a tin can is easier I'll just go for str instead of agi and dodge skills.

Then that leaves me to choose which crafting skills then? From what I've seen on other anons, you need tailoring, biology and electronics as core, I'm guessing you get mechanics instead of tailoring if you go tin. And would be the maximum effective skill needed to craft all the best gear?

Riot Armor has innate +100% melee damage res and DT.

yeah, you gotta kill all of them at both their outposts

okay thanks

Depends a lot on the build. Full crafting is a huge investment, and you can really get by without it in most cases since a lot of the stuff you really need is just buyable. However, sometimes you need something really specific, like a psi sniper really wanting to be able to craft spearheads instead of being forced to use dragunov forever, or some cases the bought stuff is just so much worse than what you can craft like energy shields.

Been playing the game for a while, I'm at the old Junkyard suffering that first group of 3 guys and several dogs. Wanted to ask some questions.

Is there a morality system or is it a "no witness no crime" thing?
Are there companions of some sort?
Is the DLC a psot-game expansion or it happens before the end of the game?
I read there's spears. Is that a DLC weapon?

I can always find spare points for crafting. My current build, I dipped into melee, throwing, every psi school, stealth, hacking, and lockpicking, and I can still get all my crafting skills to 125 effective at level 20.

No morality system, some zones are more closely watched than others by guards
No companions
DLC is mid-game alternate adventure
Spears, swords and shotguns are DLC weapons, but if you have the DLC installed they can be found as early as lv 1

>Is there a morality system or is it a "no witness no crime" thing?
theres no morality system to speak of, but if you kill members of a faction inside a faction controlled zone you will likely piss off that whole faction
>Are there companions of some sort?
nope. you're all alone baby (aside from a few missions where you have AI allies although they are very rare)
>Is the DLC a psot-game expansion or it happens before the end of the game?
its meant to be a midgame DLC, generally recommended to give it a crack around lv 15
>I read there's spears. Is that a DLC weapon?
yes, if you have the DLC installed you can buy them from the very first vendor in the game.

whys it so hard to click on fence doors
why cant they just have normal clickboxes like regular doors

You gonna need crafting to get yourself so pimped out Psionic headbands
Or get yourself a tac vest/riot armor with psi bettle carapace

ANY build massively wins from taking electronics to at least 130. Energy shields protect you from ass loads of attacks. Any build wins from tailoring because tabi boots are amazing. Any build wins from biology because you never have enough consumable buffs and they are awesome.
Psi builds also benefit from electronics because of the psi headbands. High end universal psi headbands reduce psi consumption by 25%.
High mechanics is mandatory for physical builds.
Chemistry is useful for anyone willing to use grenades and chem pistol builds.

>but if you kill members of a faction inside a faction controlled zone you will likely piss off that whole faction
Outright killing or someone has to see you do it?

>DLC weapons can eb found from the start
Fuck. If I buy the exp and isntall it will these items start spawning midgame or I'll have to restart?

no witness no crime for things like stealing. for killing, I'd avoid doing that in controlled zones unless you really know if you're allowed to zone out a guy or not. There are some controlled zones with a "Leave no witnesses" icon near them which means you can go hog wild as long as you kill everyone.
No, but some quests and areas will give you friendly allies. If you really long for a companion, go use a dog crate on a cat or hopper. Or even one of the things from the foundry mines. I think you can capture crabs at the black sea, not sure on that though.
It happens around the mid-late game, some areas will still pose a challenge to end-game characters, especially in higher difficulties.
Yup, but you can find them in the base game areas as long as you have the DLC.

Being a tin can with thick skull is so fucking good lads

Shotgun pros, is Double-barreled Shotgun any good? I'm thinking about using it in my second playthrough.

Fallout is more reddit than Underrail at this point.

they will start spawning and you will start finding the blueprints and materials for it once the shops restock their inventory
they won't spawn in already-looted containers but if you enter a new zone they absolutely can

>Fuck. If I buy the exp and isntall it will these items start spawning midgame or I'll have to restart?
They will, but you might want to restart if you plan on using them in a build. The DLC adds feats for said weapons. Old junkyard, aka Depot A isn't actually too far in to the game. It's the end of the early game, and known as the biggest casual filter.

No witness no crime, however there will be consecuences for your actions.
No, at most you got allies, but those are rare and are actually more of a nuissance
Before, it's mid game content
Yes

I've been using it as a sidearm in my AR tincan build. I just unload both barrels at once if enemies get close then go back to using my AR

>name character 'my friend'
>everyone in game is nice to him

Wholesome
But wishful thinking, everyone will still try to murder you

Bppt Springs are better unless you're stealthy/dodge.

I can't fathom anything being better than a short Tactical Vindicator. 3 shots with Adrenaline, 4 with Adrenaline and Contraction + enough leftover AP for a Psi skill or popping a Focus Stim before the carnage.

>Old junkyard, aka Depot A isn't actually too far in to the game. It's the end of the early game, and known as the biggest casual filter.
Yeah I realized that. The 3-4 guys with 4 dogs right on the entrance kept fucking me over and over yesterday. Still haven't killed them but now that I'll get the DLC I guess I'll jsut start over.

I was doing a Sledgehammer build but sword/spears sound interesting.

Based.
Now I'm definitely trying a dominating run after I'm done with this one. One last question, how often do you need components from vendors? Assuming you are strong / skilled enough and can clear most if not every area in order to get what you want, do you still end up relying on vendors to get your crafting components? Essentially I want to know if I'm going to need a lot of money or not (assume dominating run)

What are the best options for armour? Do you just go for the heaviest you can wear or full evasion+dodge with lightest you can wear?

As a sword guy, go with spears. You won't have to minmax as much or make a really specific build.

vendors have the best components
higher mercantile makes them get even better components

High merch not only makes shit cheaper, but unlocks special tiers of high quality components. Looted shit tends to be trash for the most part.

>sword/spears sound interesting
thats the build i beat the dlc with, very fun
sword in main hand for murder, spear in offhand with spearthrow for ranged murder

Attached: bladed weaponry.png (843x598, 54K)

I don't think i've even seen springs anywhere. How the properly minmaxed boots look like?

At first, you kinda need them asap, just to get the first item you need, be psionic headbands, armors, supplies; once you got that, albeit low quality, you can get by, once you have cleared Depot A and have got to Core City, you can craft yourself some decent shit, then before reaching DC, when you got your own and all workbenches you can craft yourself REALLY wicked shit

short answer: yes and no, you will need to constantly upgrading your gear as you progress in game

Depends if your build needs to stay mobile or not, and what kind of stat buffs you want.
Black Sea has lots of really high qual components, merchants start commonly carrying quality 100+ components after oligarchy quests. Before that, you'll need high mercantile and have to do some specific questlines for high tier vendors like the Oculus vendor

Tactical Short Tyranny is great as well for AoE clearing/stunning and triggering 6th shell final shot every turn

Depends on your playstyle and build. You need to close the distance, light armor. You can stand still in one place to shoot and have high strength, metal armor.

About to start my first playthrough this night. Any things to know or any tips before getting started?

why am i such a fucking loot whore

Attached: thick.png (175x47, 4K)

Dunno, but these are with 59 quality leather form the King's Rathhound and quality 79 Boot Springs from Blaine. They weren't even special merchandise. Shit's great.

Attached: 6234122.png (307x772, 250K)

Just put points in whatever, like fallout It's really easy to have a maxed out character.

How are shotguns and snipers?

dont be afraid to restart if you feel you fucked up
use literally everything you possibly can to gain advantages in fights

both are very powerful, just in a completely different way

What do you think is the best looking armor in the game?

Does armor penalty affect bonus movement points from items or sprint as well or is it just base movement points?

OP you're a massive autistic faggot and you have an IQ of 80, tops

kill yourself. dead sincere.

C O I N S

How is the difficulty jump between hard and DOMINATING?

Shotguns fuck up anything up close. Snipers fuck up anything far away.

where can I fish some black dragons? I want to start making anti psionic bolts

This is actually a huge ass bonus for mediocre materials. Wonder how much speed you can potentially stack

don't listen to your build should be kinda min/max-y

Just base movement points, MP giving feats such as Sprint and Fancy Footwork is not affected by AP

Quite fucking noticiable

Fuck, now I have to make room for pickpocketing too. Thanks for the heads-up, in return here's some (You)'s.

Here's a (You) for you too, I understand your sentiment and despise reddit just as much as you do but I am a JA2 veteran player (1.13, expert, ironman) and although I won't deny Underrail is a challenging game, it still doesn't hold a candle to the aforementioned game.

I'll call you back when I start my dominating run though.

Attached: 1537954040189.png (434x346, 262K)

for me, it's the black cloth overcoat

Someone post the siphoner man build.

Overcoat Riot Gear, no shield.

are any of the crafting feats worth getting?

Do greater siphoners just not exist in the wild or what? I find their hides on natives some times, and I found one docile one chained up in a native encampment, but i've never seen one outside of those examples.

melee weapon crit is imo really good. more crit is always good

check the syphoner pools near the mutie refuge
there's a shitload of them

This is with the boots and the Regalia on, plus Sprint and Contraction. Only 6 Agi.

Attached: tm.png (1393x632, 1.27M)

>can't join the pirates after the end of expedition

Mad chemist.

power management, practical physicist and high-technicalities (if you've got at least 7 int) for energy pistol builds
bowyer for xbows
mad chemist for chemical pistols
neurology for psychosis psi builds and maybe tranquility psi builds, i guess
weaponsmith can be alright for knife and sword builds, but taking it on a sword build is kinda silly since no crafted sword can match the sheer nonsense of the red dragon unique sword
thats about it.

Attached: unsheathes katana.png (229x205, 6K)

the ones for leather and cloth if you can fit them on a build
psi headband one if you're a pure psi
weaponsmith is a must for any crit melee build
armor sloping is just good
mad chemist is a must for chem pistols, same with physicist
power management can be okay if you're the kind of guy who wants a 2,000 HP shield
never done crossbows but bowyer is probably good?

>high-technicalities
not a crafting feat

Playing first time and just found Oculus . What a big wow moment. And now this talk about the godmen . There is more to this game than I had expected.

I still found siphoner tabis to be better against the fucking spiders

Ok thanks. Should i play with the DLC or just the vanilla game? Does it add anything to the base game?

that's just the tip of the iceberg
this shit goes from 0 to 100 cosmic horror shit real quick

This is so great. I was just expecting a slav sewer hobo simulator

>Should i play with the DLC or just the vanilla game? Does it add anything to the base game?
get the DLC 100%
It adds 3 new weapon classes and a ton of new content to the base game as well as a secondary storyline almost as big as the main story

What is a good pair of boots to try and make early game for a psiman? Also how often should I be upgrading my gear with higher quality parts?
>tfw just got to Hathor and still don't have a tac vest made yet or headband

It is a slav cave hobo simulator.
There's just more than hobos down in the caves.

I just got stopped In a checkpoint at the junkyard and instead of paying the toll I just laid waste to the thugs. Did I fuck myself over or am I still good?

It's less of a cosmic horror and more of a fucking slav TTGL with psi instead of spiral energy.

Nope. You either pay, talk your way through, or kill your way through. They're not involved in anything else.

you should be fine unless you accidentally hit anyone who wasn't one of the thugs

if he hasn't yet, he's going to make the latch parts have a bigger hitbox

..nah its more of a cosmic horror hey

how do I get the rune from the hammer? I can click to inspect it but I dunno if that's all I gotta do

Welp, this is it Yea Forums, think i'm just gonna end it here, I dont think I can take this shit anymore.
>epstien shit has me freaking out
>just lost 3k in stocks
>family wants to kill me
>keep hearing niggers and homos giggling 10 feet from my window every night
>get gang stalked every single day
>older brother has recently came out as a tranny and has admitted he has sexual feelings for me
Since you guys have always been my favorite board, and kept me entertained. I'll return the favor. I'll be streaming my suicide in about 10 minutes. In the mean time, I shall answer any questions, suggestions, etc

>inb4 go out in a blaze of glory
No, not going to ruin other peoples lives.
>inb4 why dont you make your own thread
ISP is blocked or some shit. so just posting this in first thread i see.
>inb4 is there anything i can do to change your mind
Nope, its Happening.

stream URL and quick rundown:
pastebin.com/mBNpUHbA

See you all soon.
~IF

Attached: IMG_2019SJZNW38392_28TIIG.jpg (1024x768, 99K)

so apparently their bullets AND their drills are W2C

Attached: how.png (383x161, 38K)

just hit the morphine and aegis, ez

Attached: URDR.png (485x446, 19K)

is Unarmed/fist weapons + psi a good build? heard Psi is broken but fists are shit, so maybe they make up for each other?

rock on, man

Cosmic horror typically means you have no fucking chance at fighting the higher beings.
Here you punch a young Leviathan in a dick and kick void beings the fuck out. If this contunes, by the end of Underrail 2 you're going to fight a full fledged leviathan orbiting the Earth.

nice wheelgat, top break revolvers are my fetish
that a .32?

I just wanna play underrail user

Same, I pick up everything because "maybe I find a vendor for it later"

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE AEGIS BLUEPRINT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

thanks styg

Attached: locust.jpg (1600x900, 355K)

you need to use the crab food now since lifting belts got nerfed

anyway I was just testing their damage because somebody asked me if it was possible to survive

please respond

Attached: 1466280723233.png (800x800, 395K)

>find a random event pyromaniac
>kill him
>now have a 400 capacity shield before hitting Depot A
well, that's gonna speed things up

>since lifting belts got nerfed
What?

Do a flip in your way out

you have a perfectly good frag off cooldown right there

You also have the feat that adds +5 AP to contraction

Whats the point of the ridiculous jet ski prices when the free aegis patroller shits on most of them and most parts can just be looted from pirates?

mech damage resistance was changed from 10% to 5%, but it was given a +30 to carry capacity to make up for it

You get that for not having good bio tresholds

>very low: 17
weak

only 5% resist now

If you go with Guns, should you focus on 1 type or are you better off having different types?

what does armor penalty do.

The spawn rate is just extremely high on this one screen

>caring about energy shielding when you literally cannot take damage

It reduces your Dodge, Evasion, Stealth skills and Movement Points by a percentage.

Yeah but I was showcasing MP.

depends. sometimes taking a backup of another type can help you out in certain situations, or just be there to use up any spare AP you might have. Don't spec into 2 separate gun types though, that's dumb. Pick one to rock as a main weapon.

So should I go tungsten even tho I'm a stealth build for those niggers natives? it feels like stealth is completely useless for beach invasions so i might as well got full metal armor and just tank.

They allways talk about north underrail (Hexagon sounds like a good expansion topic, Dis sounds boring) and very few times about east underrail but what is in west underrail?

Depends on what type you're using. If you use SMGs you can just stick entirely with them. If you use sniper rifles you need a backup weapon for weak groups, enemies who rush you. If you use energy pistols you should use all three because they complement each other. It depends.

You can kill shitloads of them from the safety of your jetski.

I'm melee

If youre not high con, dont go tin can, instead kill them all before they reach you

Well, the grey army for a start.

why the fuck everything related to the jet ski that made the base game amazing (fighting and exploration) is fucking shit
>cant use energy shields
>cant use telekinetic proxy, force field and propably other abilities
>electricity doesnt completely fuck over the jetski and the person riding it
>there are no walls so the major strategy - being able to los enemies used in tactical rpgs is gone
>a lot of the sea maps are literally short and empty (ye its a sea so it make sense why thats the case but it still feels shit)
>fuck ton of backtracking, not only you have to backtrack to the jetski you then have to backtrack on the jetski to the camp
>invasion on the camp completety fucks you over when you want to explore stuff

Do you anons know if there's higher DC for Persuasion/Intimidation in the expansion? I heard there's some persuasion shit for the pirate stuff, but is it higher than 110?

What melee weapon?

100% melee without at least throwing?

Arguably the safest place to live if Kokoshka isn't lying about how united it is.

Invasions are a literal non-problem, go to lemco and pick naval mines, or wipe natives out.
There ain't even a lot of jet ski combat out there, but the atmosphere it creates is fucking amazing, though admittedly i liked using jet ski in base game areas more than in the Black Sea itself because of the amount of new traversal routes it gives you.

>safe
>insane pair of drunks teleport into your house and murder you because they can't understand what you're saying

Guys. Listen. GUYS. My whole life was a lie. Wtf. I made the discovery. Guys. On water. If you, if you click directly into the corner of the map. Listen. You will change the map diagonally. You save one loading screen.

spear with throwing and about 40 mk4 grenades on me. I also put like 20 traps on beach and caltrops.

Yeah I noticed that too
Is nice

>melee
>against natives
it's doable, but prepare to suffer a lot.

Attached: 71F63F1XHqL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 33K)

Dont you have a Riot armor with shield?

that was a special incident

PLEASE RESPOND
WHAT DO

Attached: attention getter LOOK AT MY POST.gif (5000x5000, 1.37M)

>because of the amount of new traversal routes it gives you.
Sadly there is nearly nothing to find. The hunter camp and a few things in the Core Ring. Rest is empty. They made like 80 new maps in lower caves but only have content in 10. But I really like how the classic fast travel river is now a real place.

>stealth build
>riot armor
???

it's literally on the top of the fucking thing

if you have high evasion and escape artist, its fine
but as a melee tank I literally can't move

>Invasions are a literal non-problem, go to lemco and pick naval mines
i guess have to ask ferryman to do it but he doesnt have an option when i ask him about the crane even tho ive been to lemco and saw the mines he does have one about the submarine i discovered

wooooow how was I supposed to know that wasn't part of the model

Attached: rune.png (158x190, 71K)

have you found the functional mines? try talking to briggs over the radio, he reccomended i talk to the ferryman
also talk to him in person and not on the radio

>Stealth
>With a motherfucking spear
What you do is way more ridiculous than what I propose, but sure I guess, metal armor or shield riot gear, stealth is useless in these scenarios anyways

get the fuck out DSP

Did someone make a shotgun wizard?

REEEEE STYG

Attached: FUCK.jpg (858x592, 95K)

kek

he'll come back eventually, speed up your game x5 and go between tiles to check every 10 mins. or load a save

absolutely dabbed on by chadman

Attached: custom7_l.png (100x96, 18K)

Has anyone tried a Thought Control/Temporal Sniper?

>3 octaves
>4 octave keys
Am I retarded? Not even sure what to make of the actual keys themselves but I can't get over the fact that there are 4.

wow! i can't believe styg included ur waifu in the game! based!

Attached: ur waifu.png (212x142, 38K)

the octave keys each translate into a digit in the final code for the lock. if the lock was an 8 digit code there would be 4 octave keys, don't let that confuse you. you only use the octave keys once you've figured out what each note translates to what letter/number.

>8 digit code there would be 4 octave keys
i mean 8 octave keys

Why is this the only good portrait in the game?

Attached: portrait.jpg (236x234, 17K)

Good to know. I have figured out what each note could represent but the instructions in the email led me to think that I had to use the keys to figure out the precise octave each note belongs to on the text.
Do I just lay out all the letters that could be interpreted from each note and then do crossword puzzles then?

Looks soulless desu.

Because you secretly wish you were born Japanese desu.

>portrait has big tits
>razor doesn't acknowledge this
fucking stygg

Attached: 20190804145458_1.jpg (1920x1080, 136K)

>resists 470 damage
ok this is getting stupid

Attached: file.png (478x111, 7K)

i told a small misstruth, the first three numbers of the octave key are essential. they tell you what initial octave the first octave, second octave and third octave start on. remember what the doctor said about modulation and translation, things should start making sense from there on.
you might need to google the amount of semitones in the various octave changes, like 11 in major seventh or 1 in minor second, i don't think the game actually explains that but its essential knowledge for knowing how to modulate the three octaves

okay fuck me, I thought you'd get the torch at the boneyard and that'd be that. What do I do with the shard?

Hahaha!

Attached: 20190805210907_1.jpg (1920x1080, 294K)

That's 470/1279 = 0.36 damage resist. Not that much.

I genocided the pirates. There were lots of named characters with unique portraits. Seems like there was a lot of pirate content.

Has anyone joined the pirates to confirm?

just means he had a ~40% damage resistence.

>trying to brag about damage without context like levels and build and shit
someone post the energy pistol bison pic

early game gear is always hilarious
I'm running around with friggin kevlar tabi boots because it's objectively the best choice I have

oh no, it's retareded

>you might need to google the amount of semitones in the various octave changes
No it's explained in the email on mickey's computer. I did suspect that might be the case since the first three digits are the same for each person and the octave key was supposed to be a 3 digit code but I wasn't sure.
Thanks should be smooth sailing from now on.

it's literally an entire alternate side to join with everything that Aegis does and then some. Do them on your next run.

You can either betray aegis when going on the expedition. Alternatively if you steal a protectorate jetski from port zenith (I think) you can go to the black sea early without ever talking to aegis or joining them and they'll never show up and you'll never have to deal with them.

I'll see you again someday, savage buddy.

Attached: 20190812054143_1.jpg (1920x1080, 245K)

This is amazing. I'd rather prefer this over betraying some good people.

something I wish happened: if you place a gas grenade in an active vent it should spread said gas all over the vent and nearby vent exists

want to play a traditional punching character any good builds

ayo

Attached: Jarek.png (1415x802, 879K)

>147 resist
thats like 3 times less.

just laughing at your damage man

I Gorskys story at the end when I took over the black crawler base? Nothing is happening anymore with him and if thats really the end: What was his endgoal?

>0 points in lockpicking
How do people play this game without 120 lockpick/hacking

Being a raging Ratter.

How's Neurovisual Disruption?

He wanted to create a SGS base inside the Core City and he suceeds.
Though i wish next DLC to give him Dude treatment. Make him team up with Dan for old time's sake and end everything with the most hilarious over the top gang shootout.

By not being an autistic lootwhore.

What does it even means?

Go play Diablo

you don't even know if he was at fucking melee range or what, god you're such a fucking retarded mess of a human
go find some 250 quality crafting items you spastic

>Don't be greedy in a game that literally incentivises greed

Attached: 31423.gif (112x112, 49K)

You're insane.

>not making 3 trips back and forth to every major quest location just to make sure you've picked up every last scrap of loot

lol, calm down fag

>the ultimate being retard is still here, still posting his shitty builds and still pretending that his normal mode characters are anything impressive
please leave

Ladelman is my spirit animal

Fuck throwing. I was in the sewers and a group of dogs and mutants were bunched up in front of me. Dogs were in front on the mutants, so I threw the grenade in the middle of them. The grenade goes behind the dogs, U turns in midair, lands in front of the dogs, and blows me up too.

>"Metathermics is fucking gay on Tranqulity heh I'm such a genius I'm saving so many skill points!"
>mfw fucking wildlife
FUCK OFF BURROWERS.

Attached: 6425623.png (1280x720, 744K)

the dialogue between ladelman and marcus is literally the best part of aegis sec
every other aegis sec character apart from muh waifu yahota is a retard and i hate them
can't wait to do a pirate run

>infused sea worm boots provide "Your successful unarmed and fist weapon attacks inflict extra Mechanical damage." according to the wiki
does anyone know how much the increase is? this is actually potentially something useful to come from those retarded snake n words

Your autism feeds him, you fucking idiot.

Spikes on tincan armor only do damage if I attack? Not when attacked in melee?

I think it was about 6-16 for 140 quality infused wyrm.

he'll never listen to you, man

just look away and pretend he's not there

yah

could be neat. wish styg hadn't nerfed the interraction between expertise and fist weapons, its so tough to have the damage output in dominating as a fist character, at least in my experience.

When YOU attack with a melee attack, yes

Did Styg say what he plans next? I know he said a long time ago he wanted 2 expansions for underrail but after 3 years for expedition im not sure if this is still the case.

Do lurkers or lunatics respawn?

>ironheads have doberman instead of just normal dogs on dominating
fuck

A second DLC according to Yea Forums

Human enemies don't respawn.

Holy shit Is there any place I can sell those?

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.51M)

Why does riot armor have to have such absolutely pathetic resistance and DT numbers?

You read it here first:

Hexagon and cybernetics confirmed

what is the best armor for psi characters? I thought psi bettle armor gave psi regen but its a lot less than I imagined

Core city port.

Based, that's more of an incentive to clear out these areas then

Is there any repercussion when I kill everyone in Port Zenith?

ray's and the rig
it's a great way to buy batteries and repair kits, both of them stock them in abundance

psi beetle armour, yes.
you can do psi crab armour but that shit is probably not worth the fucking 70% extra armour penalty

Core city but he only has like 800 coins. Use multiple parts for exchange to get better parts.

is the beetle brainer guy a random event, or what?

the who? what

Anything with psi beetle carapace is good in the beginning but it still provides the least amount of psi reduction. By the level 26 you can swap to whatever the fuck you want, on stealth psi i just went for a Phantom Dancer since my contraction already costs 36 psi.

What is the TANKIEST tank armour in the game
I want to be an absolute solid fucking WALL

if you wipe out fort apogee does it do anything to the story or ending slides?

beetlebrainer
lunatic fully dressed in psi beetle carapace armor, he has a unique item on his corpse
I saw him in upper underrail last playthrough, but he's not present this time.

bizarre. I've never seen him before, gotta be a new random event with the DLC.

no, you're not really supposed to wipe out that place, doing it is more akin to bonus content

so do I take the shard to azif for the torch?

>unique item
Please tell me more about this.

So I told the hexagonian guy that I don't have acorn, when is he going to attack me?

Just stare at it dude, it will turn into a torche

really? how long am I supposed to look at this thing?

>he has a unique item
ooh, what is it?

the ultimate item for a gambler build, just pair it with the .44 slot machine
psi beetle brain in a jar, I think it invokes a random psi ability to you or someone nearby at the cost of 25 energy

I'm pretty sure you need to activate it in your inventory and exhaust all the dialogue options for it to turn into a torch

Who sells good carrier vests? And the Aegis blueprint?

is this build good.
I feel like i cant finish this game because of character creation autism

I've done this like 20 times now, what gives

Man, my fights against the natives were mostly as follows:
>Force Field chokepint -> wait 4 turns
>NPCs are now packed where the Force Field was
>Locus of Control -> rage
>watch how the game beats itself

Attached: table's turned, motherfucker.png (528x342, 322K)

drink juice

Guzzle Dude's juice

oh fuck
why didn't I think of that

sounds boring after a while

Yeah, that's pure Psi for you

>is this build good.
You tell me.

Attached: 20190802201901_1.jpg (1920x1080, 292K)

UNLIMITED POWER

Attached: 20190812062951_1.jpg (1920x1080, 249K)

Travelling around the black sea, I've found some dope ass EMP 3 and Plasma 3 grenades - can I actually buy these anywhere, or are they rare loot that I should be saving?

Yeah, dunno man, I played the tincan build and this is 10 times more fun

You can craft them.

You can craft them.

can't buy mk3's, no. maybe with some special merch options. some do sell mk2's.
you can make them with electronics though, and the parts are readily sold by most tech vendors.

holy fucking shit I didn't know this thing was an actual weapon. this shit seems kinda broken, wew

bls resbond ;Ddddd
I can't for the life of me sneak around there

It's pretty weak actually. Even Azif says it's fairly underpowered if you mention you tested it on some enemies

Who pays the most for the Acorn? I killed Aran when he got impatient and tried to blitz me outside a train.

it's just an infinite plasma grenade.

How does this look for a run n gun Shotgun/Assault rifle build?

Should I get some other skill instead of electronics or what?

Attached: e49cb51a176bb87aae7e3acd07446942.png (961x931, 79K)

Why would you even need that much will?

Aran, by far. Even with mercantile skill, Aran pays the most by many thousands of charons.
he so fun to kill though, and you can't put a value on that

It's not even that since it's missing the heat damage

ohhhh baby

Attached: shieldfu.png (319x845, 188K)

>10 con

Well fuck. Guess I'll pawn it off to the Protectorate when I'm done with DC.

How do I not fall over my own build OCD?

So how can I sell a jet ski to ray?

What qualities?

Open the seagate from inside and just drive it into the bay where he keeps the high end skis

Dump dex, will and intelligence.

For unlimited power, doing the impossible, and seeing the invisible.

Row Row, Unlimited Powa.

can't sell junk jets, only the ones of interest like the reef glider, Aegis Patroller, and the ones you can buy from him.

cut will and dex.

>pirates actually have a way bigger base and more unique content to themselves than Aegis
>can join them without even triggering the expedition
Holy fuck

Is deep caverns still shit? If yes whats the issue with it?

He refused to buy the Aegis Patroller from me, said it's too hot

They're way better than Mr. Choky Mc One-arm.

well fuck me man I'll take whatever goddamn ranged option I can on my sword guy. grenade cooldown a shit, time to fuck.

evasion is USELESS unless you plan to fully spec into it with gear to boot
you don't need 4 will especially for TM, drop it to 3
snooping is fucking useless, 6 per will be enough to find the secret shop at RC with gear
other than that, seems okay. probably gonna want per as your dump stat to take feats later on.
don't listen to int is needed for crafting
you can probably take the starting points out of TM and move them to throwing, and level TM later when you can actually get the level and trainers for the abilities

2x 140 modulators, 150 energy core, 130 converter plus power management

Literal 0 shotgun shells for starters

>can join them without even triggering the expedition
HOW?

Steal the protectorate jet ski and sail to them

Is it possible to go back up? Or are you stuck there?

Getting a ski, sailing to the Black Sea, and talking to Razor probably.

And how can I get those into core city? Can I drive them manually from black see? I thought you can only return by talking with that one guy

Is he dead or just went off on some spiritual journey to discover himself anew?

Attached: 1540952623707.jpg (689x687, 113K)

The only issue is some people are unaware you can easily avoid getting swarmed by Tchortlings

>About to launch the assault on the Rig
I sided with the Black Eels earlier on and they're still considered allies.
Will the Black Eels hate me after this mission?
Should I even care?

No going back up until you kill the last boss.
I haven't checked but if there really aren't any shotgun shells that's a dumb oversight. There's loads of every other ammo type. Styg should have added shotgun ammo too.

He's alive, if new ending slides are to be believed

Nope, the Rig black eels don't even know who the fuck you are.

There was an user in the last thread who said theres no shotgun shells in the armory, you cant get any from the faceless and the only ones you get are the couple here and there from corpse spawns.

Tfw didn't get echo till after I killed big T

It doesn't needed for crafting. Crafting skills are needing for crafting and he only have two of those which makes investing in int inefficient, since it only nets 60 skill points across all 30 levels total.

lol, just open the manholes and hide until it's gone

Is The Rig actually involved in any quests? It's a cool little place and it feels like there should be some shit going on there (even found a scrap of paper that's listed as a plot item), but I'm quite far into the game and nothing has taken me there yet except curiosity

Wondering the same thing with the Protectorate platform as well

I didn't figure that out either, I just ran around with really high stealth avoiding them as best I could.
If it's dumb but it works etc

I don't know much about thwe game desu. Was running a sledgehammer build but I enjoyed the game so mcuh I went to buy the exp and restart the game. TM is there because I want some psionics abilities but mainly buffing, not offensively, so I may go with TC.
Is electronics good? I never got far into crafting so with a shotgun/rifles build would I use that skill?

I dunno about you but saving about 100-200 skill points really lets you play around with a build

>Is electronics good
very
EMP 3s, Plasma 3s, 1500-2000 capacity energy shields

You might as well just think of them as two separate factions. I know that doesn't make a lot of sense, but they act like it in game (pissing off or helping one doesn't affect the other)

so this is the power of mercantile

Attached: 20190812065235_1.jpg (1920x1080, 471K)

What's the best jet ski for a psi goi?

How the fuck do you even steal one of the jet skis without getting caught? There's guards staring directly at them by the docks

So i betrayed abrams and killed him instead of freeing maura from the protectorate embassy. What do i miss after doing that ?

Freighter until you can buy Devastator.
The only thing you need is cargo capacity and those have the best one. Devastator can shit out serious damage if you're out of psi too.

>130 carry cap
I vomited in my mouth a little.

>What do i miss after doing that ?
Your third eye.

A lot. Reload you fucking tard

You're retarded

And we aren't talking about saving 100-200 skill points. We're talking about 60. And those skills don't even needs to be capped, meanwhile for skills that needs to be capped increasing stats is the only way to go further.

electronics is good for a rifle for the electronic scopes, but your weapon isn't the only thing electronics is gonna help you out with. There's tons of utilities you can craft with it, along with some armors, energy shields, and the headgear you can craft is especially important for a gunner. Anything from +1 perception to 15% higher crit chance and I think a crit damage one as well.

If you're going to go TM I recommend you drop Full Auto shotties, giving you 2 extra stat points for PER for Fragmented Chaos (which is great). You can keep a Sniper Rifle on the offhand instead of an AR, which works much better IMO, especially if you pick Electronics. Get Sprint instead of Snooping.

>tfw the dude quest
>tfw low stealth
This was the most painful frustrating trial and error stealth I've ever done

Attached: 1533764873673.gif (250x188, 272K)

Attached: small brother.jpg (823x937, 130K)

Just because he's only investing in 2 from the start doesn't mean he won't take crafting at all. I never start with crafting on my character and only pump that shit once I'm level 10 or so.

But it was days ago...
What did i miss?

>He didn't just set up a few kill zones and spray n' pray the entire base to death

Attached: 1442368438.jpg (209x200, 8K)

>So i betrayed abrams and killed him instead of freeing maura from the protectorate embassy.

reload reload reload reload

no but seriously, it's retarded how you can miss such quest chain early on.

Oh, lovely. They've sent me a mo-ron.

I didn't want to. Could easily punched everyone to death but I felt like I wanted to stealth it.

>What do i miss after doing that ?

Attached: eye.jpg (640x959, 108K)

I always forgot about those.
I spec'd into Psionics because I wanted some extra help in case I encoutner an enemy strong against those weapons, but would I find any issue if I spend the game with those guns + throwing shit? because if that's the case then I'll drop psionics in general.

How's this for the build.

Attached: 2adf5720f4240f243a690e43dde75fe4.png (959x936, 78K)

>Each block has its own starting octave
What. Up until then he used the word block to refer to the group of 12 notes which is an octave.
How does each octave have its own starting octave?

god i love being a divine psionic merchant king

Attached: 20190812065837_1.jpg (1920x1080, 515K)

Just about half of the lore, a super secret base, access to the best merchant in the game, access to several people with useful information on other related quests

I missed it on my first run through too.

>So i betrayed abrams and killed him instead of freeing maura from the protectorate embassy. What do i miss after doing that ?
Dude

Nothing important, just one of the coolest questlines in the game.

>climb into vent
>climb out of vent 20 feet away
>pick up uniform
>waltz through the rest of the area
Wow, that was hard

one of the best and most lore heavy questlines in the game

just restart and don't fuck up this time

Is 100 jewness enough to get such discount?

Guess i’m starting a new run... fuck
I just wanted to side with the protectorate

Dont spoil yourself on what you missed

Dump dex and will. and int if you aren't going to level other crafting skills.

Never snitch on mysterious niggas.

Not sure, I have 143 effective mercantile. pretty sure 140 is the soft cap now but fuck it, i'm already op and optimized as shit

You are not low stealth, you are low int.
Just use a fucking uniform as disguise...

Everyone stopped me when I tried it.

You can still side with the protectorate unless you royally fuck up. Basically just don't get caught sneaking her out which is easy as fuck thanks to Abram's preparation
>Ventcrawl until you find the vent exiting into the janitor's closet
>Pick lock
>Wait for guard to pass
>Cross hall to the north, pick lock, open new vent
>Ventcrawl to Maura's cell
>Done, ez pz

You can still side with them. Fuck train hijackers. Abram isn't a train hijacker tho

Stop calling him a retard. It's completely impossible to know the consequences of killing /not killing Abram in the long run. You either spoiled yourself before doing the quests or got lucky with your decision.

>incoming shit-talk for making a female character

They always stopped me. It was either kiss and fight or just fight.

You don't need to drop psionics. Temporal manipulation is amazing on basically any build. You don't need will higher than 3 to make use of it, it only gives you buffs. Just level it to 70 and you get great use out of limited increment, contraction, and stasis.

I only said not to level it initially, because you see limited use from it at early levels. At level 7, put maybe 20-30 points in it and at level 8 just dump all you can until you hit 55 for the FREE adrenaline shot ability. Take the feat for it if you can, too.

Yeah as soon as i did it i knew i fucked up, kinda. Fuck me lads its my first run and i spent like 60 hours into it

You just need to time it better so that the camera/guard doesn't catch you when you sneak walk across the locker room, but it's perfectly possible because I did it as a non-stealth character too

Well that explains it.

I did it with 0 stealth and the uniform.

Dont let them get close. Use vents.

Isn't DEX tied to guns and lockpicking? Wouldn''t I lose effectiveness in those skills?

okay, sounds good enough. Will probably do that.

Reminder this is a normal build.

Well I finished it either way.

I seriously could not even come close at all.

Just continue the game. There are many choices you can only do in one game (protectorate/free drones or pirates/aegis etc) just do all the other stuff next time.

BUT DONT SPOIL YOURSELF WHAT YOU MISSED.

Works on hard too. Jarek is a modified version of Nicolas, my first completely unarmed build.

Read the description of stats. All it does in your case is adds +10 skill points total to lockpicking across ALL levels. So at level 30 you get 210 instead of 200.

I think I know what thew problem was.
I was in an officer uniform and they said something about that. I guess females in officer uniforms are nonexistent there.

one more thing
the psi pill drops your total HP by 25% so don't take it until your TM is actually at 55. DO take it before you finish Depot A though, as if you don't talk to Ethan about learning abilities before you finish the drill parts quest, then he won't teach you any psionic shit once he leaves for core city and you won't be able to learn limited increment. You learn increment at TM 25 so try and put casial points into it before finishing that quest.

Absolutely perfect.

Attached: 20190812071041_1.jpg (1920x1080, 419K)

goddammit nobody early game sells psionic headband bases
Got all the other materials ready

>casial
casual*

Well, to be fair, there's not much point playing a female character if you aren't one, and Underrail isn't exactly a game any girls are going to play

miss me with that gay shit then. Where should I dump these 2 extra points then? I don't plan on using heavy armor, the strengh points are there jsut for weapon requirements.

Funny you mention that, since it was the quest I was doing before buying the exp. Will keep that in mind.

Attached: 7900faaf3d3cdcc1ff47326bee3db3f2.png (164x207, 3K)

Thank you bro
Abrams will be for my next run
And that run will be DOMINATING

...oh boy you are fucked

I've done so much exploring in the lower caves on my jet ski and I haven't found any cool shit, just maps with mushrooms and a few common oddities that I've already collected the max of

post dem jets bois

Attached: I am speed.png (1920x1080, 1.04M)

Can I start Expedition at level 14?

>And that run will be DOMINATING
no user please you're too young

if you can kill carnifex then yes
if you get fuckin' walloped by them natives after the first invasion then head back to core, remember to ask the commander guy for a ferry back to core

I'm honestly surprised that psi didn't get a skill in expedition that literally lets them walk on water

Yes, but I would probably give it a few more levels first.

Agi and per.

it's kind of hilarious that Ladelman is literally the only npc in the entire game that acknowledges you are in fact the Invictus
feels good to be recognized

>Where should I dump these 2 extra points then
agility to 7 for hit and run
per to 8 for feat reqs

>runs out
>die
Brilliant idea.

don't see the point of buying any without mercantile

Can you get fire pistol before Depot A?

>go exploring in the deepest, most obscure parts of lower underrail
>right on the edge of the map
>wonder what strange new creatures i'll encounter that i haven't seen so far in 70 hours of playing
>it's pigs

When should I join the expedition?

Why do Hathorian Hunters attack you? Aren't these basically just dudes from Camp Hathor? I'm on friendly relations with those guys

Be careful user, some of the pigs can use knives.

are you per chance wearing the rathound regalia?

>are you per chance wearing the rathound regalia?
Oh no, not again

Hopefully word won't make it back to Camp Hathor that I killed a bunch of their hunters

Attached: 1477706082020.png (658x901, 64K)

just reload before you kill them dude

ah fuck what else should I specialize in
recklessness?
critical power?
cheap shots crit bonus?

Attached: specialization.png (472x931, 40K)

ah shit why is expertise on there that was supposed to be recklessness I believe

ah wait nope I forgot to put expose weakness there

"Nice I finally understand how to decode the cipher maybe"
>THERH YTHMF
Back to the drawing board.

The music cipher? Looks like you're forgetting to change the octave
Look at Mickey's key file, each of those letters in order (after the first three) will tell you which octave each of the notes is on

Hey guys, could anyone advice on how to get into Crimson Meadow building located at H7 ? I dont have agi/str to pass the environment checks and i have nothing to report to professor yet so a bit stuck here.. I've checked all other Crimson Meadow location it seems - no clues how to get into complex

Cheap Shots for enormous crits.

You need to go through the lower level, it'll lead you to the main building