Bros?

Bros?

Attached: 1564672422825.jpg (938x1024, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2019/08/the-hidden-meaning-of-shadow-of-the-colossus-ico/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1521395186367.webm (1104x620, 1.65M)

seethe anc ocpe harde sonygro

Attached: game-on-37-photos-20.gif (246x324, 1.98M)

lmao what the fuck is wrong with snoybros?

Did you honestly expect anyone else? Everyone knows Nintendo make the best games in the world. Always have done.

It's true. Say what you will about retarded shit like Labo but the only other developer that can come close to the amount of beloved series and characters as Nintendo is Capcom.

you can clearly see that there's another person in that room. Both chads having some fun before smashing that pussy. Then you see this
and realize all nintedies are smelly fatfucks

Excep they were the publisher of Xenoblade. To imply that they are in house Nintendo is misleading

I mean, what other developer can make as much quality games as Nintendo with the small sized teams they use?
Not even Zelda uses as much people as your average Ubisoft game while delivering much more.

Why does he have to be fat god damn. They need to ban a certain weight limit from gaming conventions.

Xeno is first party now though, Monolith was completely absorbed into Nintendo and now they always work together with Nintendo.

Isn't Monolith Soft an official Nintendo subsidiary? Because they sure get treated like one given that their people are constantly being shuffled onto other Nintendo games.

are you having a stroke?

who do you propose OP

Nope. Fuck em.

I honestly can't even think of a single game developer I truly like. Uh... Insomniac? Obsidian, although they sold out for Epic store?

Attached: Your average Nintendofag.jpg (320x475, 29K)

Typical Nintendo soi boy

monolith is more nintendo than gamefreak and hal lab

Yeah but thats like calling naughty dog sony. Im just thinking it should be more on the studios merits

If you were a Namco fan, I have some disappointing news for you

Me in the back

Im not saying nintendo doesn’t own them. Im saying whats the point if you are just gonna lump everything together into the parent company

>To imply that they are in house Nintendo is misleading
Nintendo owns Monolith. They were owned by Bamco until 2007, at which point Nintendo bought them out and they do in fact work with in-house Nintendo developers. Monolith Soft worked on BOTW, for example.

No matter what you think of modern Nintendo, they've put out inarguable classics over decades and not a lot can be said to argue against that.

>Xeno is first party now though
Explains why X and 2 were fucking utter trash

Fair enough, though there is a case to be made for saying that if a studio is directly under the control of another and engages in collaborative efforts often it could be said that they are just another division within the company.

They are safe quality but milktoast games. People obsessing over them are cringe as fuck manchildren. Real respectfull gamers should stick to something more mature than Nintendo that mostly cater to little kids and casual teenage girls with their games and systems.

Attached: 1563373859435.jpg (1080x1644, 217K)

Why did they misspell Arkane and put bingshit in the image space

Stay mad XC1bab

I know. Im just saying lumping everything into parent companies isnt all that interesting because the developers are what should matter for this list and not the parent company

Didn't they literally design the entire overworld for breath of the wild, which is like 90% of the game?

>misspell Arkane
Dishonored remains a mediocre attempt at Thief and I don’t care how good Dark Messiah and Prey were.

>make xeno brown and westernized again!
haha these people still exist

Sony, for sure, before they forced Ueda out.

counter-currents.com/2019/08/the-hidden-meaning-of-shadow-of-the-colossus-ico/

Attached: 1B576871-8350-48AB-A51D-1FB98D8C162A.jpg (1144x668, 83K)

They assisted. But lots of studios collaborate. Just like bamco with smash. Or sora ltd with smash.

bing

Attached: wherediditallgowrong.jpg (878x750, 83K)

I haven't played a nintendo game since the gamecube and i feel like i haven't missed out on a single game worth playing?

Party games are pretty boring when you're over the age of 12.

Attached: D3CKa9UUwAEfeBT.jpg (1920x1080, 251K)

>isnt all that interesting
And?

>Rather than a fixed development structure, Monolith Soft chooses to freely assign staff based on the direction a project takes, in addition to believing in collaborations with other companies on projects rather than developing entirely in-house
They work with in-house Nintendo developers. Not sure what's so hard to understand about this.

>I don’t know how to respond being called out for fanboying over Looking Glass rejects so I’ll call him a nintendofag instead!
brilliant

bing bing

Ah, that's the problem. Most of Nintendo's franchises were at their worst on the Gamecube. Trash fires like Mario Sunshine, Wind Waker and Double Dash were the nadirs of their franchises. It's understandable you'd have a low opinion of Nintendo games if that's what you grew up with.

Attached: 48c.png (400x301, 153K)

i've never been burned playing an Arkane game before. Death Loop will probably suck because of the co-op focus but even then it'll still be an solid game. Nintendo meanwhile still still be following populist trends from the mid 2000's like a corporation run by clueless out of touch old men.

Xenosaga is way better than Xenoblade. Fuck Nintendo.

and then you like them again when you are over 20
you are on the teen edgy phase enjoy those hyper realistic movie games!

X was good though.

Mario Odyssey, Xenoblade and Zelda botw are all games not worth it? Those are the games that define this gen

It wasn't necessarily that I grew up with them, it's that my mom made me befriend a kid with aspergers and he was obsessed with the Gamecube, and also his family was weird and dysfunctional.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1556858036332.jpg (1024x849, 121K)

Supposedly Odyssey can be completed in less time than 64, and I've also heard it's way too easy. That's pathetic.

Define Nintendo game. Main studio just makes shit, studios under them sometimes make not so shit.

To be fair, a game that allows you to complete it quickly does not mean it's lacking in content, it means it's got options or is very skill based. I have never played it btw, so it might be garbage for all I know.

Literally every Nintendo game after 2010 is beatable by children age 3-7, which is why people shilling Nintendo on this board are fucking cringe

There are some tough challenges in Odyssey. I have no idea why you're looking for challenge in a Mario game because that is just fucking dumb.

See this, it's why Nintendo is great. You can only smile when seeing this. Nintendo bringing smiles to everyone's face like intended. When will they stop winning ?

that girl with the red shirt looks disgusted tho

I was collecting all of the stars in tick-tock clock when I was 7. Kids these days could not do that.

they pale in comparison to their predecessors, and in this age where you can download literally any game you want from any gen nearly instantly there's really no reason to play inferior games and what exactly defines a 'console gen' is becoming extremely loose. OoT, SM64, and Xenogears will always be the best entries in their franchises, you can play them and move on with your life. Much like how people can read Dune, and then never read any of the other books.

Before you reply just remember there is so much media you would die of old age before you finished even a fraction of it and there is new media coming out all of the time. It would be better to play new and exciting games in unexamined genres or sub genres.

Okay? Kids these days can't find all the Odyssey moons either

>company that resells their games after X years have passed is the best developer
I'm not saying it's wrong, just says a lot about the state of gaming devs

When I was a kid I took care of my shit, and when you got cheeto dust on your friend's controller he'd strangle you. Now days it's the norm as a 7 year old to shove your hands in doughnut glaze and smear your hands all over the fucking controller. kids these days are retarded.

Attached: 1564949091150.png (214x236, 6K)

Girl in red in the back is mine

Why do you assume that

How is anyone supposed to compete with Nintendo?

Both were posted by the same person to stirr up shit, why fall for bait?

>Real respectfull gamers should stick to something more mature
Like what? COD and FIFA?