Fuck indies

Fuck indies.

They're nothing but shitty imitations of beloved retro classics. They'll either flat out copy something or smash two games together and go "look it's new!". They have neither the money, talent, experience nor skill to make games on par with the classics they plagiarise. If anyone cites an indie game as "one of my favourites" that person is a guaranteed subhuman, room temperature iq moron.

Fuck AAA games too before you start. "B-But what else is there?!?!?!" cries the 14 year old sodomy enthusiast. Lurk a bit more and you'll find out what else there is besides indies and AAA you fucking pea brained shit receptacle.

Attached: 1565598382106.jpg (1497x2649, 1.19M)

I don't know, I just like me some pantyhosed feet

Fuck games.

>OP is literally too low IQ to play, let alone find, indie games designed by chad scientists

Attached: 300px-Children_of_a_Dead_Earth_cover.jpg (300x172, 13K)

No one cares about your fucking trash autism games faggot

So what did you play this year user?

>I have a low IQ and am jealous of smart people who can do things like be doctors, scientists, and engineers
I don't even pity you, subhuman.

still better than being a degenerate footfag

Were you lobotomized and sodomized while playing AAA """"""""""""""""""""movie games""""""""""""" ?

PS2 games.

I own a PS4 and Switch but there's nothing but trash released on them this year.

>Smart
>Slave to the industrioagricultural machine
Please

>intelligence good

Attached: wo1.png (205x246, 6K)

So, any names?

>said the epic sojack poster using a machine devised by peak human intelligence standing on the shoulders of centuries of intelligent designs, scientific research and progress done by intelligent people
Nice one.

>Fuck AAA games too before you start. "B-But what else is there?!?!?!" cries the 14 year old sodomy enthusiast. Lurk a bit more and you'll find out what else there is besides indies and AAA you fucking pea brained shit receptacle.
There actually is barely anything else these days. Low budget games that aren't indies are disappearing. This is the modern market.

You know that, you just wanted an excuse to post feet.

Literally the hardest cope I've seen.

Wrong, you just have to differentiate between fake indie and real indie. An entire team of 20+ people is not fucking indie. Fake indies are soulless.

Real indie is 1 or 2 guys who love games and want to make something cool that they believe in, even if it means being impoverished for the next few years.

Know the difference.

Got dayum i love feeties!

Jak and Daxter
Dragon Quest VIII
Genji
Rogue Galaxy
Ridge Racer V
Jak II

>inventions good
>wojak bad

Attached: wo2.jpg (205x246, 18K)

So either sequels or dereratives? Sure showed us, user.
Every fucking time.

>Real indie is 1 or 2 guys who love games and want to make something cool that they believe in, even if it means being impoverished for the next few years.
It's always a copy of a game they grew up with.

>Undertale
Earthbound
>Dead Cells
Dark Souls
>A Hat in Time
Banjo Kazooie

You are a lower form of life. As vexing as it is, a form of life still, so you cannot be exterminated outright with no repercussions. You exist only because intelligent people allow it.

>defending wojacks
Time to go back to /r/Yea Forums you fucking incel.

Are you mentally handicapped?

And how does them being sequels invalidate them being good games on PS2?

Attached: feetfagggs.png (1280x738, 462K)

So what? What's so bad about wanting more of the same?

This, retards whining about there being no good games are just low IQ NPCs like the "casuals" they whine so much about. There's plenty of great games out there that you can sink thousands of hours into, you're just too stupid for them.

Because that "more of the same" indies offer, is usually a poorer quality game and experience by a huge degree.

Why look at a shitty copy of the Mona Lisa when you can look at the Mona Lisa?

Attached: 1507993002046.jpg (1538x2432, 264K)

You're autistic and enjoy spreadsheet simulators, don't criticise anyone.

>me use big words so me smart

Attached: wo3.png (211x239, 7K)

Indie games are great :). AA as well :). Some AAA too :).

OP is literally a footfetish jambrain

t.low IQ AAA-playing retard

Attached: 1565526331802.jpg (221x250, 5K)

>Only indies and AAA exist!!!!!
I warned you in the OP not to post faggot, fuck off you fucking 12 year old.

>that white mist

Attached: 1562878790982.jpg (826x1024, 108K)

You're too stupid for anything that isn't aimed at 80IQ normalfags, you'd be lucky if you were 12 as it at least would be excusable. The truth is more pathetic though isn't it? I bet you're actually over 18, your brain is probably fully developed (as developed as it will get, anyway).

Spreadshit simulators are not high iq, they're for autist retards like you who don't actually enjoy games

Name 3 high IQ games and I'll tell you why you're wrong.

fortnite
super smash bros
call of duty

I objectively cannot tell you why you're wrong because you literally just named the 3 highest IQ games in existence. The only thing that could top your list is when Rick and Morty Online TM hits shelves.

Brainlet cope.

>Rick and Morty Online TM

Attached: Rod.png (431x499, 207K)