Couldn't stay away, could you?

Attached: Velvet_Velour.png (1024x1024, 544K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetrove.net/Books/World of Darkness/Classic World of Darkness/Vampire/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bobbies :)))

>Bends her over and rapes her until she cums blood
Heh nothin personel kid

What does vampire milk taste like?

She really is an uptight cunt in the game

The fact that drinking blood apparently feels better than sex kinda ruins it for me.
Not much point in having sexy vampires if fucking them doesn't feel good.

I imagine that drinking the blood of someone hot is probably more enjoyable than drinking from an ugly person, so sexiness still matters.

>Boss Toreador has a pissed Gargoyle killing his dudes just across the street from his HQ
>Ash has broken the Masquerade so hard that he's about to get lynched in his own club
>VV thotting it up so hard that she too has hunters on her trail and can't bring herself to tear up some paper containing intimate details of vampire society
>Hollywood is in danger of being overrun with zombies on a nightly basis
>Tzimtzam's are running rampant murdering numerous people and have the sewers infested with monsters
Why were the Toreador's so shit?

>tfw no sexy vampire who keeps you as her pet

They’re gay.

>Not much point in having sexy vampires if fucking them doesn't feel good.
A mortal fucking a Kindred who used Blush of Life is perfectly enjoyable for the human. It's about the bloodthirsty predator who is going to be thinking exclusively of sinking its fangs into the human.

I'm unironically concerned that vtmb2 will not feature these kind of moments and characters because of muh ethics. Can't have too much sexyness in a progressive game, amiright?

Is that ''Ms. I will do everything for 150-300 bucks''?

coins

Does Blush of Life even cover that? Lactation only normally happens after pregnancy, after all.

I think they said they were going to try to have more sexiness for everyone. So you'll probably have titties but also more sexy guys, potentially. I don't know if the quality will be the same though. I'm kind of doubting it will be after what we've seen.

GIVE me the FUCLKING PUSSY AAA,aAAAAAAA

If a woman gets turned after a pregnancy, I'd imagine she'll be lactating for eternity.

>for everyone
yikes, queershit confirmed

>that VIP video where the birb gets fucked

Nah, bodily functions stop just the same as internal organs start deteriorating. But whether she'd resume lactating (or just be able to if she wants) with BoL is an interesting question.

The original let you seduce the same gender a few times already. But the focus was obviously more on tiddies for straight guys. Not a big deal itself but I just doubt anything will be on the level of Jeanette or VV or Pisha

>tfw you get to the werewolf part
What the fuck were they thinking? How am I supposed to survive three minutes without getting killed? That shit is way more scary than the hotel.

Attached: 1564690150167.jpg (445x503, 112K)

This is the wake up call. If you ignored what Jack tells you about investing in combat skills and this one you only have yourself to blame.

I don't know, man, those milkers look like they could be lactating to me.

You can kill it by crushing him with the observatory doors, y'know the ones up by the telescope

This
Watched Sseth review
Put points in combat and I was unstoppable killing machine in the endgame

One can always hope

I wouldn't even be mad if they put some trannies in it. I think I would even enjoy it just for the potential drama on Yea Forums

You don't fight werewolves, you survive them. Those tree huggers are deadly af.

I'm most concerned by the gameplay we've seen of 2 so far just looking dull

>You don't fight werewolves

Attached: bbrd5.png (640x480, 69K)

be a celerity fag
stick on blood bags
don't die

OK you dont fight werewolves unless you are an elder or you have military-grade weapons and are very skilled in using them.

I don't understand why they would announce the game release to be Q1 2020 if it's still far from complete. Even more troubling is that Hardsuit managed to snag Bloodlines 2 the moment Paradox acquired White Wolf. Wasn't that a few years ago? What's happening?

>Watched Sseth review
>has plus patch installed
>he couldn't figure out how melee actually worked

Attached: 1553216381177.jpg (214x321, 8K)

how in the goddamn fuck

An elder with grenades who also tells you that eventually you'll need to punch some faces in. Before the whole ring around the observatory to the Benny Hill tune shenanigans.

He's just a fucking badass, okay? Don't try this at home

Proof that if you act mad niggerish for a century, eventually you'll be a combat master by virtue of being a perma-chimpout nigger.

I don't get it either. It's pretty simple. Holding a different movement direction does a different melee combo. Each combo is slightly different in range/speed and switching up which one you use makes it harder for enemies to block. You can also use tab to block. But still so many people think it's just "spam left click and do nothing else".

Anyway I guess I'm glad he's just potentially getting more people to play the game and spreading awareness of it.

>But still so many people think it's just "spam left click and do nothing else"
that's because that's all you have to do to beat the game with no issue whatsoever lol

Some people still complain that their attacks are being blocked in melee too much, which means they're probably using the same combo over and over though. I just don't understand why so many people seem to have trouble following the tutorial.

Just run

>niggernigger
Hide your little panzerfaust, basement dweller

Attached: 8w2y375586x11.png (660x793, 243K)

Remember boys, she like imaginative nerds pushing bad scripts!

5.0 was a mistake.

Attached: 1564234735770.jpg (654x556, 64K)

Definitely. They tried way too hard to get social reputation points by injecting baby's first idpol material everywhere. It's peak cringiness. Also, fuck for ruining damsel's fashion like they did.

That's the point. Everything has been robbed of its joy except drinking blood. Sex, food, drugs, basic human companionship, accomplishment, its all ash in your mouth now. Hence why there is a masquerade, Vamps have lost any emotion that prevents them from killing everything and infact the only way they feel much of anything is by killing humans in a slow torturous way.

lol I remember the first time playing as gangrel, I went full protean seeing that werewolf coming at me thinking its about to get hot, then 5 seconds later im running like a little bitch

for two days after I finished the game I was stuck reading the wiki for the lore of the pen and paper rpg game

So vampires are basically opiate addicts with superpowers?

>Also, fuck for ruining damsel's fashion like they did.
B-but things have to change! Old always bad, new always good!

It is kinda disappointing that the only real faction was the Anarchs, the rest are just cunts with no redeeming factors outside maybe Camarilla who at least keep order.

She's "Ms. Rewards you for fighting hunters and traveling all accross the city with a blood cow that you can only drink up once."

>Sex, food, drugs, basic human companionship, accomplishment, its all ash in your mouth now.
I thought it just pales in comparison to feeding, not completely unenjoyable.

God i want to cum inside Damsel

That's how they work in canon
>Camarilla keeps the status quo
>Anarchs disrupt the status quo
>Sabbat are litteral chaotic dicks
>Kuei Jin are just plain weird

I want her to bite my panzerfaust

She just looks so indistincr now. Like a generic character.

Can't blame anyone for that

Attached: vamp21775fe.jpg (640x480, 77K)

>plain weird
that's a funny way to say foreign invaders user

Now I don't remember if it was VTMB or if it was from another vampire franchise. I do remember jack saying its extremely euohoric but I also remember him saying nothing else will work for you now.

>foreign invaders
N-no, nothing to see in this purely american medecine shop, sir!

That's a reasonable way of looking at it.

>Oh man, we're poppin' a cherry here! Ha ha ha! [chuckle]Ah, you're gonna love this! Alright, check it out. Blood: it's your new rack o' lamb, your new champagne - blood's your new fuckin' heroin, kid. Ha ha! Get ready though, cuz, hey, it's never as sweet as the first time.
Doesn't read that way to me.

What is this that my eyes have become a witness to?

YO, twas nothin' but a wackass trick of light, you smokin girl! Forget about dat and check my wares, yeah!

Attached: Fat_Larry.png (1024x1024, 402K)

I fell in love with her, feels bad.

I don't care what anyone says ANARCHIST 4 LYFE

Attached: d1a78e0-21ef4370-8fe7-4394-a4a4-9148a9e99f0a.jpg (600x926, 283K)

Pic related was more of my kind of waifu. Too bad you can't sire her.

Attached: 408da497db43be5081190732473b35e5.jpg (363x331, 46K)

Hysteria ad infinitum lol

Nines isnt an elder. He isnt fucking close to an elder.
He grew up during the Great Depression. He's a young Ancilla. Elders are 300+ years old. Nines isnt even 100.

>not sticking your fang in crazy instead
Seriously though, never stick in crazy

Attached: _20190812_123001.jpg (826x408, 82K)

Why would you want to forever curse the very immortal soul of someone you care about? Because that's what happens. And Kindred go to literal Hell upon final death.

My bad. I somehow forgot how young he is despite him reminiscing about the Great Depression and all.

>Not merging both of your souls in an intimate embrace, sharing a connection that's deeper than anything you could experience otherwise
>not fully enjoying this gift of unlife together, instead of letting your loved ones wither away and die of sickness and/or old age
Also, you can't go to hell if you don't suffer final death

Attached: 09-roll-safe.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 68K)

Was she taking a dump in the alley when a werewolf attacked her?

>>Not merging both of your souls in an intimate embrace, sharing a connection that's deeper than anything you could experience otherwise
>Amaranth
>ever
Sheriff? Yeah, I've got a crime to report.

>And Kindred go to literal Hell upon final death.
is this confirmed lore wise?

>diablerie
Not even once. The simple act of the Embrace makes both of the parties involved (the vampire and the sired) share a fragment of their respective souls. That's what I'm talking about.

Well Gehenna confirms the Judeo-Christian-Islamic God is real and really fucking hates Caine to the point all existence is basically one big fuck you to him from God.
But Gehenna is not canon in V20 or V5

what books do I need to read for all that lore?

She was trying to anal vore the werewolf

Yeah, but this wears off in time so unless you keep reinforcing it, having to be wary of it turning into a Bond, you grow apart and probably eventually come to hating each other's guts.

wait what?

god is fucking with caine?

Elders are determined by their generation, not age. Technically the PC is an elder since he's like 8th generation.

Attached: 1404614915083.png (1063x794, 846K)

>military-grade weapons and are very skilled in using them
what kind of weaponry are we talking about here?

how is that fucking with caine. i thought you where going to show me the text with god laughing evilly after resetting the kalpa and caine screaming for him to stop.

someone post it

He wasn't wrong. Just because you have "variations on 3-hit combos" doesn't change the fact that none of that makes any relevant difference and it ultimately amounts to button mashing.

>the PC is an elder since he's like 8th generation

Un-fucking-likely. I'd say more like 13th-16th.

Are you starting out? I'm gonna assume so.
If you are starting out I recommend two things

The corebook for Revised Edition.
This is the edition Bloodlines was based off of. It covers the basics of all the clans. It has a very memorable aesthetic with nice art and writing. It's good for those unfamiliar. It is rather stuck in the past though. Released in 1999.
The corebook for V20
A 20th anniversary semi-new edition designed for people already familiar with the universe in one way or another. It copies a lot from the Revised corebook but collects all the important info from across many books. It covers not only all clans but also all bloodlines and other rare shit. Most of all it isn't as heavy on the so-called metaplot as revised. Unlike revised it doesnt go into the specifics of how the World of Darkness was in 1999 but is less restrictive, allowing leeway in how you imagine the World of Darkness, making it more modern.

Pick one and read it.
I played Bloodlines Halloween 2017. I read the V20 corebook the month after and I was hooked on the WoD. But Revised is undeniably better-looking.
After that there is the V20 Lore of the Clans which provides a history and deeper look at each clan. If you really particularly like a clan then look into its Revised Clanbook. I always like the character concepts in those.
Other important books are Revised Guide to the Camarilla/Sabbat/Anarchs and the V20 Anarchs Unbound.

You can find all of those here
thetrove.net/Books/World of Darkness/Classic World of Darkness/Vampire/

V5 may be the newest edition but avoid it. Horrible writing. Very, very restrictive. I mean "No fun-allowed no more Elders Hunters everywhere no more Sabbat" Takes away too many options. Thats not even getting into the controversial social justice stuff.

Attached: Dark Crusader.png (1551x1007, 1.22M)

this is the worst meme

>Not embracing your only love to find redemption together

Attached: Christof.png (310x813, 284K)

fucking hell man thanks

that tzimice book

Attached: file.png (435x615, 455K)

I'm talking about bloodlines 1. He's 8th generation.

Elders are determined by their age, aside from blood points there is almost no difference between lets say 13th and 6th generation neonates, the difference is that the 13th generation vampire will reach the cap in power sooner while the lower generation one will continue to grow in power as time goes on
He is 8th due to his blood pool

Why are so surprised that an omnipotent being will damn all of existence just for a petty dispute?

The last few lines of one of the scenarios presented in the Gehenna book is
>Meanwhile, somewhere in the Middle East, a hand thrusts out of a shallow grave. A man pulls himself from the earth. He bears a mark of fire on his forehead. He shakes his head in a daze, looks at his hands, feels his teeth, then looks up at the night sky. He screams, “Why won’t you let me die?” The only response is the mocking, uproarious laughter of God as He begins the cycle again with a new race of Cainites.

No no Elders are all age. It's why they are called fucking Elders. Because of the way things work most Elders usually are lower gen. But its not what determines an Elder. Remember Generation isnt something every Kindred wears on their sleeve. Most won't let others know it hell some wont even know their own generation. They dont exactly keep detailed recordings (unless you are Ventrue) so Auspex is often the only way to know. So its not something that auto-determines standing in kindred society.
Really I find the playerbase of masquerade overstates the importance of Generation likes its some kind of Dragonball Z power ranking.

>Elder: What constitutes an “elder” is similarly subjective, but it generally corresponds to a rough age distinction of anywhere from 200 to 1000 years of being Kindred, with appreciable claims to domain and a variety of other assets to bring to bear in the Jyhad. Typically, elders of Europe are much older than those across the Atlantic Ocean. Elders are typically the oldest active vampires in undead society.

Shit the average person wouldnt be able to find on the streets. Nines got lucky with a grenade. Heavy explosives even then an older Werewolf can shrug it off. They are real fucking monsters. Yet they are losing anyways.

Attached: the sabbat.jpg (1520x2090, 1020K)

The fuck is that thing? A vozhd?

Yeah.

Attached: camarilla cover.png (726x912, 1.64M)

I just remembered that I made this wallpaper not long ago.

Attached: Vampire - The Masquerade - Bloodlines.jpg (3200x1800, 574K)

>seattle
Not New York or Chicago or any interesting city that screams World of Darkness. But Seattle, because thats where the devs are based.
Not hopeful for 2

New York is fucking generic.

While I would love a game set in Chicago I can see why it wouldn't be the best place for a developer to set a game. It's probably the most metaplot dense location in VtM, you can't walk five steps without running into an archon, an elder, one of five active Methuselahs in the city, a werewolf, or Sullivan fucking Dane. Any action you take would influence the WoD significantly unless you don't make it canon