How do you deal with trash talkers in multiplayer games? Do you choose not to engage? Trash talk back...

How do you deal with trash talkers in multiplayer games? Do you choose not to engage? Trash talk back? Some sort of psychological warfare?

Attached: Angry-gamer-shutterstock.jpg (620x413, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/mBNpUHbA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1 word 6 letters is all I need

Attached: 1550174814513.jpg (960x600, 170K)

Ignore and keep playing. I'm not letting someone stop me from enjoying myself.

>money stolen

thats 5

Mute them, because I'm not 10 years old.

a for effort

>just reply with "xD"
>they get mad as fuck

Amusingly enough it comes up a lot in Sea of Thieves, Rare's "friendliest game online"
One time these guys sailed up to me and my buddy shouting "JOIN US OR DIE" so we promptly sink them, and then they respawn and start chewing me out and repeating the advice I told my friend in a ridiculing tone like "DUR HAVE YOUR CANNONBALLS EQUIPPED FOR RAPID FIRE fucking faggot"

most of the time i would just mute them.
if muting for whatever reason is not an option, i ignore them.
if im bored and want to respond back, i usually just laugh at them.

Funny you mention Sea of Thieves, because my friends and I went into Arena for the first time in months and we went against a team of sore winners.

One friend just said some, "Yeah, wow, you're so good," type phrases in a mocking voice at them, which really triggered one of them. I didn't engage because I'm terrible at trash talk.

I only play on nice servers.

Attached: 1562329247127.png (484x668, 82K)

I kick their ass at the game.
They can trash talk all they want because they are trash. If they keep trying to talk after losing, then it means they are hilariously salty.

>How do you deal with trash talkers in multiplayer games?
ur mom lol

trash talk is fun
throw in some broken English and you can hook them right back in, really get them going

Call them faggot or nigger

Don't engage if they're trashtalking me. If they're trash talking someone else, and they say something outright wrong (eg if the trashtalker is playing something way out of position and insisting it's the healers fault they're dying) then I'll point out their bullshit.

more importantly, how do you deal with people accusing you of doing something, when it's just plain wrong?
how do you accept the fact that this apefaced subhuman utter fucking cretin shits on you, completely convinced he's in the right?
how do you not feel compelled to tell this mongoloid fuckfence how wrong they are

force-feed them holocaust denial narrative

regardless of your own opinion on the matter, doing this will leave some people audibly shook

I called a fightan character gay and my """friend""" lectured me about it saying I should know better
how do I find non faggot friends

report them for harassment so they get banned

Only way to win is to trashtalk them harder. Years of posting on Yea Forums should have trained you well enough for that.

>bait them to say as much vile shit as possible
>report them
>receive confirmation that "one of your reports has helped the community" etc etc
Beating them in the game is one thing, beating them out of it is even better.
inb4 b&

Attached: 1529371975774.jpg (800x1579, 342K)

i try to make them more angry, it's funny to me.

by top fragging and /muteall
im too important to respond to trash talk thanks for the elo kid

birds of a feather faggot

just ignore them lol, makes them more mad

by being over 18 and having known kids (like you) are stupid as shit for years
do you also get upset when toddlers make mistakes?

I don’t play multiplayer games. I get enough fulfillment from my life doing other things. Don’t need to beat someone in a children’s video game for 5 seconds of validation.

Ignore them and beat them for the best results

>whoop someone's ass in Tekken on PC
>friend request pending
>dude immediately starts talking shit on request accepted

Only really happened during the first tekken season, but to be fair I don't play as often anymore

Banter back you little faggot.

i'd be pissed off too if i had to use a logitech controller

what is this 2006? no one trash talks anymore

Shut the fuck up, faggot.

>t. has never played dota
We are still in the modern warfare 2 trashtalk era in that game.

translation:

>I'm bad, so I cope through pretending to be better than you at life

Don't bother responding. I don't play imageboard games. I get enough fulfillment from my life doing other things. Don't need to beat someone in an internet debate for 5 seconds of validation :)

Attached: 1565568460510.jpg (200x270, 12K)

sounds like cope to me lemao
what's the matter grandpa, reflexes too poor to keep up with timmy and yiliang chong? getting btfo by 13 year olds hit too close to home in reminding you how much of a loser you are? not everyone plays video games to escape reality kid sorry your real life is so disappointing that you have ptsd from anything involving competition lmao

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER UR MUMS A NIGGER BEING FUCKED BY A NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER UR ALSO A NIGGER

Dilate

The timeless catch-all: u mad

*reports you*
*money stolen*
gg ez

I'm convinced dota is not a videogame, but a vehicle for trash talking south americans

Seethe zoomie

just use sneed

If someone trash talks, i ignore them if they keep at it i call them an attention whore

Attached: 1555280030629.jpg (639x633, 106K)

fuck off zoomer

It depends. I can banter pretty well. But if the dude is just being an obnoxious douche I will mute or move on. If I block someone, I talk some shit and end with "btw youre blocked ;)" - happened to me one time and I was fuming so I stole it

Based beyond belief. I clapped

I kill them repeatedly until they ragequit, and drink their salty tears in the meantime. All trashtalkers are babies and sore loosers.

This is good logic

Bait them into being even angrier/saying more dumb shit by playing the "overly nice guy" card, then report them when they've said something report-worthy. If you allow yourself to get to the point where you start lashing out at others because you're incompetent (Which these people tend to be the majority of the time) then fuck it.

>opponent trash talking you and your team has no viable way to comeback, obviously because your team is trash, you are the only decent player
How do you deal with this?

An inspiring speech and a hard carry.
Or quietly exit and pray the trash talker gets autobalanced to the losing team, assuming the game has that.

mute all and hardcarry
leave without saying anything
become the gregor

>reporting
kys weak ass nigger faggot tranny

>someone messages me something rude
>reply with "rude"
no one replies to that for some reason

what do you mean by obnoxious douche, like someone just screaming into the mic?

playing niceguy/playing dumb is a good way to go but it's not the most fun. The absolute best troll has ALWAYS been to feign superior intellect by typing very properly and being inordinately verbose. As you may be able to divine the reasoning as to why this is, your verbal assailant is undoubtedly insecure as to how he measures up to you, albeit through the inconsequential loss in a videogame, therefore exposing him to further evidence, i.e. your superior command of the English language, that he is, in fact, a dim-witted buffoon will cause him great mental anguish and distress, pushing him to lash out in anger with greater intensity.

It's not even hard, and it brings great results.

I talk shit back, because 98% of these retards don't know how to respond to it. They will go quiet, ignore me completely or flip the fuck out.

cringe

Works for me

hard to say since i deserve the trash talk. i enjoy spamming axe in dota and spamming bastion in overwatch. it's just what i enjoy, even though im aware i reduce the chance of my team winning. so i just usually ignore. if they're very annoying i mute. and if i feel up to it i remind the trashtalker that they're in the same matchmaking-rating as me, even though i ONLY play the mentioned heroes

I don't respond unless I can think of something original that will anally destroy them

>spamming Axe in dota

Absolute patrician.

Oh what's wrong sweetie, triggered?

I should try this sometime.

Fun fact, I've actually killed Pace (basically SoT Ninja) in Arena while he was streaming, I can't find the video but I swear I killed him

Nobody cares

It always feels good to fuck up streamers on their own stream, very few things feel as good as that.

These days I try to set them off then report them when they say a no-no word. It's more satisfying than shit talking back. Knowing I just cost some teenager 60 bucks makes my day just a little better.

Talking shit in ASSFAGGOTS is oftentimes more fun than the actual game. It's easy, just find out their nationality (usually by username or if they're premade) and bring in the /bant/s. Normalfaggot's skin is much thinner than user's.
Ironically enough Brits are the absolute easiest to piss off thanks to a lot of ammo you have against them. Some are good sport after a while though, I have to admit.
Spaniards are also kinda easy to piss off but you can't be too elaborate since they don't understand English. Same with Italians but I get around that by knowing Italian.
Krauts are 50/50. Some get so apeshit mad they start flinging "faggot/nigger" at you (at which point you do this ) while others end up agreeing with you like the defeatists they are.

Scandis are borderline impossible to piss off from my experience. Mostly because you can't even get mad at them.

Attached: 1562035904571.png (600x450, 189K)

call them a NIGGER FAGGOT

Call them niggers and leave before they can report me

I kick them out of my house

Based and redpilled.

Remain silent until the game ends in victory and type "???"

>Don’t need to beat someone in a children’s video game for 5 seconds of validation
>dilate
>seethe

comical. you're a miserable faggot larping because Yea Forums is all you have :)

Welp, this is it Yea Forums, think i'm just gonna end it here, I dont think I can take this shit anymore.
>epstien shit has me freaking out
>just lost 3k in stocks
>family wants to kill me
>keep hearing niggers and homos giggling 10 feet from my window every night
>get gang stalked every single day
>older brother has recently came out as a tranny and has admitted he has sexual feelings for me
Since you guys have always been my favorite board, and kept me entertained. I'll return the favor. I'll be streaming my suicide in about 10 minutes. In the mean time, I shall answer any questions, suggestions, etc

>inb4 go out in a blaze of glory
No, not going to ruin other peoples lives.
>inb4 why dont you make your own thread
ISP is blocked or some shit. so just posting this in first thread i see.
>inb4 is there anything i can do to change your mind
Nope, its Happening.

stream URL and quick rundown:
pastebin.com/mBNpUHbA

See you all soon.
~AA

Attached: IMG_2019SJZNW38392_28S.jpg (1024x576, 101K)

Holy fricking BASED!!

Attached: 1562267311870.jpg (1024x576, 39K)

>a fucking hi-point
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: FB_IMG_1560983879240.jpg (598x601, 22K)

I don't really care about them. If they're particularly annoying or I'm having a shit day I just mute them, that's why the feature exists.

What I don't understand is people who have no self control and start blubbering like little girls instead of just utilizing that mute. When you try to get an entire game's rules on communication changed because you didn't want to mute something, what's the fucking deal?

have sex

I report them of course.

Attached: 1563610262604.jpg (420x262, 96K)

you all get triggered and say or post cringy shit
/thread

>playing multiplayer

lol

how embarrassing
kill yourself incel

If someone's being rude or whatever I just completely ignore them. And I don't mean put them on an ingame ignore list, I mean actually ignore the myself. Then if they stop being rude I start engaging with them again. I promise you this is the most effective method of all, more effective at changing them than reporting them.

Stay mad nerd.
or

>reflexes too poor to keep up with timmy and yiliang chong?

Not that guy but this is why I don't play PvP stuff. Pubg Mobile is where I draw the line because of the shitty controls, but even that triggers me often since there are people who play that with insane reflexes.

Also having good reflexes doesn't affect you IRL in any way outside of martial arts and driving maybe.

Sometimes random people add me and I accept some of them as well.
>Playing for honor
>Beat some random dude 3-0
>Someone on my list messages me
> Its the dude I just beat
>Hes having some sort of mental breakdown, talking shit and laughing at his own jokes
>Ask if hes serious
>Proceeds to call me a nigger
>Block him

Pretty sure blocking a person gives you an automatic win. Just imagine the anger theyre unable to release once theyre blocked.

When I’m shit talking and they ignore me, I just know they’re seething in the inside so I keep going

>Join literally any online multiplayer game
>Leave voice chat
>Leave text chat
>Mute entire enemy team
>Turn on music
>MFW

It's not that hard, let's be honest 99.9% of the time NO ONE has anything important to say, people are just toxic as fuuuuck, so may as well just mute everyone and chill.

Attached: 1524551262509.jpg (640x629, 140K)

?

talk smack back
unless you're a pussy

>mute them.
pussy foot

I suck myself off to completion.

not playing pvp games because youre bad or don't want to put in the time to get good is fine, at least you admit it. it's only not fine when you go on some crusade against multiplayer because you're a giant faggot

I click the one-press report button because I believe the gaming community needs to do its part in reducing toxicity and the number of toxic players.

You know whats worse than trash talkers? Those onions boys who always say GG after a game, but only when they win.

Just stay silent. No reason to start shitflinging with someone literally half my age or even less.

>game is 4v5 etc or only has one player doing anything on one team, generally unbalanced and blatantly not a good game
>faggots still say gg
i feel like most people don't even known what it means and just think it's some shit you're supposed to say at the end of a game

>1 word 6 letters

snugly

Attached: kebab.png (880x728, 589K)

mute them or disable chat
nothing you can say will change their behaviour

Depends if they are raging or not. Ragers I try and piss them off more. If they are just being a dick and talking trash I ignore.

Mute trash talkers, move on and grow up.

Attached: 1555859825725.jpg (1800x1322, 537K)

If you report people for saying nigger you are literally everything wrong with society and video games

>playing mutliplayer games

Attached: 734C6649-930E-42FA-A7BC-501FF04E6D05.jpg (453x439, 85K)

pure onions

this post reads like something a woman (tranny) would write

Attached: 1560664675560.jpg (1262x1760, 284K)

If I see a white liberal/jew then act like a psycho chimp nigger to evoke the best kind of seething.
If he's anything else, I just follow the regular toxic gamer routine

Attached: chimpanle.jpg (960x957, 117K)

i just continue to bait them, its funny hearing someone fly off into a rage
nothing makes someone already mad rage harder than the classic "you're just mad because you're angry"

Attached: 1565398349816.jpg (632x1024, 65K)

if i'm on their team, annoy the shit out of them. If i'm on the other team beat their assess, it really pisses them off

I haven't chatted verbally or via text with any strangers in any multiplayer games in years. Feelsgoodman. I'm either playing with no headphones/mic so I don't have to hear anyone, in a party with buds, and/or muting everyone else on the team. I remember when I was a teen, Xbox360 CoD chat would be a cesspool of garbage, especially before Xbox Live Parties were a thing. You and your buddies had to be talking amongst everyone else slinging the worst of words.

Attached: 1529888490815.jpg (900x1200, 128K)

I deal with it by not playing multiplayer games.

Dragon?

Is that the "Have you heard of the High Elves" guy?

yes

Attached: 1.png (500x913, 228K)