Best timeline

Best timeline

Attached: PicsArt_08-12-09.57.58.jpg (1920x1079, 298K)

sans is in and there is nothing you can do about it

Both are irrelevant

so is banjo

I agree

he wont and never will be and theres nothing you can do about it

This is true and no one is denying it

It's gonna be Frisk bro.
Sans will be a Mii costume and a stage hazard.

I feel an indie rep is very likely, it'll either be Sans or the Knight

Attached: HK_Knight.png (1359x1407, 294K)

Reposting from last thread, here are the reasons why the following "characters" aren't going to be in Smash:
>Monster Hunter
Already represented in game with Rathalos. Wouldn't be exciting or surprising if revealed. Capcom has better potential reps
>Amaterasu
More irrelevant than Banjo. Uninteresting literal who to every region. Capcom has better potential reps
>Phoenix Wright
No move set potential. Prove me wrong. He's not a blank slate like certain Smash characters. Don't pull shit out of your ass.
>Reimu
Literal who. Doesn't even have a official series logo. Generic anime girl. The new Steve
>Agumon
Design is too boring and generic. Would be neat, but started as a digital pet toy, barely even a video game
>Kasumi
Wouldn't get in before Ryu Hayabusa. Boring design, uninteresting move set. Not worth dealing with CERO
>Llyod Irving
Boring anime character. Expecting three JRPG protags in the same Fighter's Pass? Fuck out of here.
>Sylux, Porky, Byleth
Not expecting anything 1st party in the current Fighter's Pass. Porky would be cool, I guess
>Undertale anything
Doesn't need an explanation. You're a retard if you expect Sans and brain dead if you expect Frisk/Chara
>Rayman
Spirit, also boring as sin
>Any RE rep
Has a chance but unlikely since boring move set potential. No, they wouldn't have Jill spawn zombies, you fucking retard
>Steve
Not as popular as Minecraft. Boring character with a boring move set. Works better as a stage.
>Heihachi
Was rooting for him initially but in hindsight, is pretty boring. Both VAs are dead. Let the character rot in PSASBR
>Klonoa
More irrelevant than Banjo. Wouldn't get in before Crash
>Kos Mos
Fucking who? Seriously, who bitch this is?
>Morrigan, Mai, Nakoruru
Two are a CERO nightmare and the other is a literal who. You do the math
>Shantae
Shoot yourself in the skull

I also wouldn't want Crash if they're forced to use that butchered design and dance from the remake.

Attached: KyoWinXIII.png (728x652, 348K)

fuck off retard

So who's in?

The namco character is yuri Lowell u can screenshot this if u want
>but but they all can’t be jrpg characters
They aren’t u got ur autism bear he was to please the West (rosterfags) rest are going to be jrpg and ur gunna like it

literally who are these

>they can’t be in because I said so
Don’t hurt urself if one of these are next lmao

God I wish they'd just announce the final two already I cant stand these threads about how you're so convinced whoever the fuck and Chuckie Finister are in the game.

Attached: gkjd.png (202x200, 58K)

Why is there so many smash threads can’t they just limit it to one or make a containment board because if there is a season 2 holy fuck it’s never going to end

No argument + Low IQ = Embarrassing

Not sure, I'm totally expecting a female character but I couldn't see it being anyone other than Jill, or maybe even Reimu. Even then, I think the latter's chances are grossly overstated. Doom Slayer has everything going for him, but I still feel he's way too violent for Smash. I'd love to be wrong, though.

Falseflagger

Step aside

Attached: Challanger_pack3.png (1980x1112, 2.28M)

>Kasumi
>Wouldn't get in before Ryu Hayabusa.
Do you need us to post the charts again?

Bump

The original Indie Rep.

Attached: FlashyUnkemptHalcyon-size_restricted.gif (326x326, 100K)