This is the videogame called The Outer Worlds

This is the videogame called The Outer Worlds
People are excited for this.

Lol

Attached: 1565169532497.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9lZve4jcpl0?t=1033
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As long as it plays okay I don't mind.

If its half as good as new Vegas I'll enjoy it

kinda looks like fallout when my VATS used to lag on the old PC

>The game looks like absolute shi-

Attached: The Outer Worlds Combat 2.webm (1280x720, 1.55M)

Yeah, people like different things.
Welcome to the world, friend.

Wow, another movie game!!

-t.
Finish your sentences, user.

It may be unpolished but I'm a sucker for the gritty-comedy sci-fi vibes.

>it's a literal who tripfag posting the same old webm from beta gameplay episode

Attached: 1563997090366.jpg (657x527, 119K)

>These textures
>That shitty gameplay

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
People tell me again why people shitpost Cyberpunk 2077 when this looks so much worse holy shit.
I mean this looks like another Fallout game being behind atleast 8 years

Muuuh short haired women weee

What Fallout 3 mod is this? Literally the same VATS animation

Is this supposed to look worse than a game journalist playing New Vegas?

Looks like literally every other console gameplay by devs/journalists where they can't actually play the game.

He's no literal who, but he is a tremendous faggot regardless. If I had the screencap of that thread where his ugly ass pretended to be his nonexistent girlfriend in a pathetic attempt defend himself from being mocked by other anons, I'd post it.

Attached: 1544063951477.jpg (1024x1024, 228K)

the drought of interesting new games this year is so bad I'm genuinely considering playing this, even though it throws up so many red flags for me

Its getting released in 2020.
It looks like an early Ps4 game.
Looking at the WEBM again it looks even worse than an early Ps4 game.
I mean the animations are literally straight out of new Vegas.
That game was released 1 fucking decade ago

I'd enjoy New Vegas if it was released today.

>It's getting released in 2020
It comes out in October, my guy.
If you don't like it, don't buy.

>he doesn't know

Attached: gladium.jpg (206x250, 6K)

its like fallout 3/NV/4 but without the cool and unique world building and lore

Attached: 1488975272309.jpg (366x562, 58K)

Its like Fallout3/NV/4 but without the cool und unique world and without any progress in gameplay or graphics.

Will be the biggest blunder in 2019

only way this shitpile of a game could have less of a chance at any success is if it launches anywhere near something like Cyberpunk, if that happens it might as well not exist.

Is this controller gameplay? The absolute state.

yeah thats what i mean by "its like fallout 3/NV/4"
what did you think i meant?

>the biggest blunder in 2019

Attached: KH3_KeyArt_Reveal_1200x12002.jpg (1195x630, 223K)

The biggest blunder was you holding onto the franchise this long. Crinf

are they still running gamebryo?

It's coming out in October, not 2020.

vats/10
but it doesnt look any worse than console new vegas.

the world and artstyle looks boring and generic

Attached: GlaDumn Tortuga.jpg (191x250, 6K)

That's what he said.

this is what happens when women develop a game

Attached: DXzNTMXV4AIH84h.jpg (1200x675, 206K)

>All the Bethesda and Obsidiandrones defending this pile of shit
Funny that Fallout 76 didntkill the fanbase on this board

>defending this pile of shit
??? Not one person has defended it.

Microsoft only buys the best of the best.
Ninja Theory, Obsidian, Double Fine...
A first party lineup for the ages!

Why would a beth game kill obsidian's fanbase? Outer Worlds probably will though. There are still some poor schmucks who don't know that anyone with a talent left Obsidian long ago.

Kill yourself, tripfag.

lmao

This isnt the same Obsidian we knew. People need to let shit just die. Yeah Obsidian made a game we loved, but the only thing left of that team is the name. It's foolish to be loyal to a name.

good lord

Not hyped a bit about it, it just feel off.

Looks like they ripped of borderlands and rage (the first) but failed in the execution.

Ill stick with borderlands and might pirate it if im bored.

Looks like borderlands + fallout. Count me in

that would explain the gross looking women and abundance of niggers in the game. What a let down and it's not even out yet.

Attached: 1505949969992.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

>fallout with guns

is that cortana? what game is this?

that shitty fan made mod SVP3. They completely butchered her design and actually defend it to this day.

second from left on the bottom row

Attached: f3a.png (600x594, 299K)

More proof that; Bethesda > Obsidian.

Attached: 7cjbtdvzn1iz.jpg (938x896, 51K)

Why the fuck do you people only show webms to make the combat look bad, ignoring any sign of new gameplay, it looks ok.
youtu.be/9lZve4jcpl0?t=1033

Dumb tripfag

wtf is this lighting? this game looks fucked lol

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1920x1080, 585K)

This might be the biggest flop of the decade along with cyberflop 2077.

Attached: Untitled2.jpg (1920x1080, 512K)

lol

Attached: 1507345602305105.png (152x194, 47K)

this will definitely flop but do you really think 2077 will? delusional

who's that cute blond boy?

Attached: reversed.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

lol? no that's a LOL

Attached: 1565026157466.jpg (3692x1036, 608K)

What the fuck, from where is this gameplay. The guy who played this is worse than that person from the DOOM preview

>Love New Vegas
>Hate Nu-Obsidian and Avellone's bullshit
I want to believe it will be good....but I also want it to fail horribly so the Obsidian worship for making one good game dies off

Attached: 1542071041679.jpg (564x564, 50K)

ehh okay Epic can have this one

Fuck off todd, you must be 6 feet to enter this website

I need to see this

what's wrong with Avellone?

It just reeks of QUALITY.

>People are excited for this.
I'm not excited about it.
I don't get excited about about games any more.
I don't get excited about anything really.
Does that mean I'm not people?

Avellone hasn't worked at Obsidian since 2012

wasn't this the bethesda cock-sleeve that said Fallout 4 was a near perfect game?

Attached: 1563817120387.png (497x518, 336K)

Because the janky Skyrim killcams are so much better.

Without good writing backing them up Obsidian is arguably worse than Bethesda when it comes to jankiness.

This board is filled with people who think Obsidian is still a good company

People have been a lot more excited for much less, not understanding that other people have opinions of their own is a sign of autism user

>quirky nuObsidian humor
I almost forgot how bad it was, thanks for the reminder

>controller aiming
Yikes

I don't get it, it's just fallout 4 by the looks of things.
Even seems like some animations/rigging/textures got directly ported from there.
Why is everyone so excited for it?

it's a man. you gay user?

It's nowhere near similar to new vegas in any way.

thank you showing me this gay nigger trannie piece of shit game developed by a bunch of retards oh i mean women so sorry

I want to cum inside that pig on the bottom left

Skyrim was 8 years ago, bruv

So was the last decent Bethesda game.

Yeah, I got off the hype train after they showed off the first bit of gameplay.
>Screen is cluttered
>looks like Borderlands
hell the name is pretty much the same
>shit gameplay
>seemingly character designed by a post apocalyptic gay cowboy
>Open world the size and shape of a hallway
>over all bland feeling that is projected

How do they go from making F:NV to this? Maybe I'll be proven wrong but it really doesn't seem like that'll be the case.

I am 100% sure everyone who responded to this missed the point, and that this is meant to demonstrate the tight hit-box on the enemy. Also I note very little aim assist.

Yeah bro these genius devs will surely make a new vegas.

Attached: 1565170417012.jpg (1200x675, 299K)

Bottom row, 2nd from the left is the most attractive one in the group and knows it.

>this is who obsidiots defend
HAHAHAAHAHAH

Brown women characters for the 0.1% of the brown women that will play this garbage lmao.

Attached: 1565024830509.jpg (3200x1600, 707K)

EPIC

Attached: OuterWorlds.jpg (900x900, 1.13M)

Kino writing quality

Attached: 1546648881973.jpg (475x593, 103K)

>ugly mutts
Nothing turns me off a game like ugly people. Not just ugly women, ugly people in general. I don't want to see ugly people, I already have to deal with seeing ugly people in daily life, I don't want to see more in games.

Attached: 1537326451591.jpg (400x300, 37K)

Remember when the whole dev team and Obsidian company themselves denounced Boyarsky's statement that games shouldn't be political? Don't give these scumbags a dime.

Attached: ObsidianTeam.jpg (598x347, 33K)

looks like my wife

>FO3 announcement
>everyone loses their sides when the devs make idiots of themselves, listing their bloody slowmo kills as one of like 3 things that make it True Falloutâ„¢
>Outer Worlds
>huge callback to Fallout NV, the game hailed for fixing a slight bit of FO3 shittiness
>"what feature could we possibly bring back from that game that people will love..."
Are they actually medically retarded.

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 57K)

I just feels bad for Obsidianbros at this point. They don't deserve this shitty fate.
t. Larianfren

Attached: 1532601263260.jpg (508x508, 14K)

Nobody interested in this game is in it for the combat.
Tripfags are retarded as ever.

Unlike cyberpunk this is still an actual rpg.

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I agree. New Vegas was crap. It had too much story that wasn't even good or amazing. Nothing to explore. Fo3 was crap still but better than NV since you could feel like there was a wasteland to explore.

Holy freaking based

jesus, what is this from?

The game will be good after 2 more DLC story expansions so shut up

>comparing futurama to rick and morty
Shittiest taste
>wojak strawmen
baited ragecuck

They have no good writing. It was passable and sometimes I'm sure people laughed at the quirky humor but nothing exciting ever really happened in their games. Just a lot of useless options. But the journey never felt satisfying.

POE 2

What game are you describing here.

Tyranny

New Vegas.

Literal reddit tier nigger, why use a meme if you don't even know how?

It's comparing the fact that they blatantly ripped off the Planet Express logo for their ingame 'Spacer's Choice'. And the character 'Auntie Cleo' is a clear copy of Mom from Futurama, hair and all.

Unironically is Bethesda the only based company around anymore?

I loved Doom's advertising. I remember how Bethesda was subtly against media handling gamergate

Yikes

Bethesdachads rise up

Attached: 1544482263514.jpg (1416x3794, 1M)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAA

Brave.

I'm guessing it was just the old Fallout fanbase (older bitter group) leaching off the success of Fallout 3 not realizing Obsidian ran the franchise into the ground.

Basically Fo3 ain't shitty and the things Obsidian 'fixed' seems like it could have just been an like an update. But they had to rely on Bethesda's groundwork and I think people will realize that soon enough.

Bottom row first two

Attached: licking.jpg (640x640, 54K)

The black chick is the most attractive

You know not a SINGLE one is a programmer.

It's all art director, human resources, sound engineer, concept artists, community manager.

Not a single one of these people actually "develop" the game.

writing staff like for deadfire

Producer is the magic word you are looking for.

Four of the last five studios I've worked at had dozens of these women. No real game development skills, just someone there to send an email to someone else. Usually the wife of a higher up, or 'a sweet girl we ran into.' Almost every last one of them has managed to fuck up their brain dead jobs too.

this
these retards dont seem to understand shoving hideous mutts into literally everything is making even the most retarded normalfags doubt this diversity shit

that looks cool, but does it have a fingerless glove meter?

Obsidian seems like nihilistic amoral robots with their writing and philosophy. Anything goes and they seem to practice it. They don't see the damage they do to themselves over time and we get to witness it firsthand. Also this shows that NV and Kotor 2 are the worse stories to instill into your philosophy (nihilism- no true good or bad). Just look at the people who practice it.

That's one way to insure there will be no sexual harassment cases in the office.

Dude this looks like fucking trash.
Not even meming right now i mean this looks worse than Witcher 3 that came out 4 years ago.
They still didnt improve any important issues:
>Graphics
>ANimations
>Gameplay

It looks like a Fallout mod

Is there any reason to believe they aren't capable of doing so?

alright user, give me timestamps
what parts make the combat look ok?

Do people who work at these companies also not like these stronk wimmin hires?

It's also a guy.

[takes out handheld scanner]

Yup. Just what I thought.
Incels.

Attached: 1565512045834.jpg (1920x1080, 120K)

>let me just stand here while you shoot at me

there's a much better way, don't hire women at all

the left can't meme

Who the fuck makes this shit? This is more autistic than that one Sony pic with Yui on it.

She's just wearing makeup and clothes that hide her grossness.

Worst part is that its there, look at the legs, the shadows are there but the shading is so fucked they arent visible.
Whats worse the base tutorial maps for unreal 4 sdk look better, so they literally had to fuck up the basic settings to make it look this bad.

Its justa proof that even with the best engine around retarded hacks who dont know how pbr shaders will make it look like shit.
Im also mind boggled they dont use the standard alpha dithered for hair planes to make good looking hair, sure it requires high sample temporal aa to be on to work but you fucking take the hit once, sacrifice something else to find the performance and in return you get great looking hair and particle effects.
Why the fuck you even would go with Unreal 4 to not use the new features its offers?

But will it be an actual game?

I don't, because I used to be a huge Obsidian fanboy. Even I realized that they are quickly becoming single A Bioware, so the people still defending them are the new Biodrones.

Jesus

Well being pictured next to danger haired landwhales also helps the grading curve.
If she was in a photo with actual humans she would be a 5 tops.

Men and women switching fields will eventually lead to us to evolve horribly. It won't stop here and one day we'll look like male and female dogs, like nearly indistinguishable. This is the power of equality/equalizing the sexes.

BASED OBSIDIAN

Attached: 1546542631330.jpg (1258x581, 200K)

Lmfao. Can someone explain to me why this seems to happen to ALL game development studios?

Attached: BD82EC61-9C64-4F95-A295-1D139E3D1550.jpg (742x984, 482K)

Attached: OuterWorldsRickEpic.png (923x674, 1.05M)

[teleports behind you]
nothing personal kid

>ff7
>overweight
>red and pink hair colors
>wine aunts
>starwars
> generic fantasy sword
>some steampunk gun
>tattoos
>laser cheese
lul

>narrative designer

I don't want some feminine man telling me what to subtly think.

its literally Fallout 3: Space edition

because the so called "culture war" is more than a meme

>[teleports behind you]
OoOOo. Hey sailor! At least buy me a drink first.

Looks like chinese Fallout 4

Attached: lmao5.gif (500x500, 256K)

alex left obsidian like six months ago. plz recalibrate your impotent outrage

We're literally fighting for how to cultivate the human species. This is just a tiny detail of the 'culture war' at hand.

>Implying that the writing wasnt completed 8 months before release
Damage is already done nigger.

what the fuck

>american culture war
People outside your shithole dont give a fuck about you or your culture.

Sounds like he already helped write the story and is no longer needed.

He was one of the most respected members in the company, you think the other staff don't share the exact same views, albeit not projected over social media?

i for one am excited for the outer worlds
i don't give two fucks what shitbirds on twitter or Yea Forums think, or care how this game somehow hurts their delicate snowflake feelings

back to resetgender

This is why people need to stop holding any truck with following the names of game studios and put the extra effort into actually taking note of which individuals are actually responsible for making the good games work.

Attached: 1302516291433.gif (294x266, 302K)

Your men are already feminized and it's only going to get worse. There was never a mental war you ever engaged in. Also why not create a popular European board in that case? I think that hasn't happened because you're not interesting enough without us.

>you think the other staff don't share the exact same views
they certainly do. but for fucks sake, can't we at least scapegoat the right people?

Why are people still buying new releases of it then

im slowly starting to believe the memes that americans are incredibly stupid people.

t.feargus

perfect bait. good job

You could turn killcams off in new vegas (or even make them stay in first person so you get a few cool seconds of slow mo) so i dont doubt that its still an option here

looks like borderlands. does it have a similar loot system and co-op?

>GladiumTonitrua
Fuck off fag

no ones ever been excited for your ugly ass to show up, game looks like shit

>european style of arguing is to attack using emotions with no substance

Good luck Sven. I hope your people are still around in 200 years.

Literally the only reason the "white" non-hispanic population in the US increased (by like 1%) in the last 10 years is because of European immigration.

Attached: temp.jpg (3200x1600, 1.45M)

More should come over before it's too late. Or head towards Eastern Europe although I'm not so sure for their future either. But you'll need to live somewhere that's less authoritarian.

so, just like any woman?

I don't wanna get into any debate about this and I recognize that both Europe and the US are fucked, however I'd argue the US is way more fucked than Europe and nowhere near as libertarian as you'd like to think.

Attached: isa-1544881457-tint-1545064635.jpg (1024x484, 119K)

>t.feargus
np, user

All the gameplay clips I've seen on Youtube make it look worth picking up on Gamepass for sure, but I guess I should trust a tripfag instead.

>dude same face but yellow/blue/green etc. hair this time lmao
Is this an unintentional anime game

i might say I'm a master baiter, but this thread is certified full of wankers

the goddamn coat room is nothing but a pile of fedoras and trilbies

I understand and personally I do think US laws overall are better suited for all of our brothers and sisters to have truer freedom. If your conservatives were to leave towards here that would be a bonus for everyone.

Also I know it's risky to say this but I legitimately think (()) don't have much to do with this. Each European government historically has gone full authoritarian. They seem to always stop seeing the lesser borns as family and more as cattle. And now it seems they have a checkmate on them this time.

Your dribble bores me and your Jew worship is unsurprising.