Doraemon lets you use his Dokodemo Door to go into the world of any video game you choose. Which one do you pick?

Doraemon lets you use his Dokodemo Door to go into the world of any video game you choose. Which one do you pick?

Attached: dokodemo.jpg (485x484, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gtHCXApQmfs
youtube.com/watch?v=SyOuPlu45RQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tomodachi life

Nice!

>doraemon
Now thats name I haven't heard in years
Team fortress 2 or badlands in general

I wana go to animal crossing and be with all the cute anthro animals UwU

Gensokyo

Atelier Meruru

You haven't heard the name Doraemon in years? It legitimately has never ended, this is the Japanese equivalent of forgetting that Sesame Street exists.

Granted, it barely has a presence in America despite being a household name everywhere else so I suppose I can understand it somewhat. Still, that's not stopping them from localizing the Doraemon Story of Seasons game so that just shows you the power of Doraemon.

Depression, I mean Kirby.

The monster girl encyclopedia game that kenkou cross is making

Attached: i haven't fucked pussy in ages.jpg (504x459, 70K)

Doom

Dokodemo Door doesn't go to fictional places, you fool. You're thinking of the Moshimo Box.

Doraemon Story of Seasons

For me, It's Devil May Cry series...but not so that I can chill out with Uncle Dante and the Kool Kids, but so that I may infiltrate Hell and become its Ultimate Tyrant and launch an invasion/retaking of the Human World for being the cause of Imprisonment of Demons long ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=gtHCXApQmfs

Attached: 2309482309482309482.jpg (1440x837, 492K)

GTA Online where I'm a billionaire.

Yeah but you can get killed easily there.

Did doraemon air in america at all? If so do they use the japanese name for the gadgets?

It was much quieter here than in most places, only airing on Disney XD of all places, if memory serves me right.

>Uncle Dante

Lesoiface.png

Probably FFXIV, it's one of the few games I've been able to have a sense of the world around me and truly believe that it's a livable place.
This is assuming I'd be blessed with light and can instantly transport between places of course. I'd just pick up mining and make a wholesome living off of that.

Attached: 1565047843352.jpg (2201x2500, 1.27M)

Aired on Disney XD for a short while with some dumb localization changes. I enjoyed it for what it was.

Attached: BnbmjdzIAAAcajp.jpg (599x685, 87K)

And it was actually only a couple years ago that it even aired. Like, 2014, I wanna say, and that was the first time Doraemon had ever aired in America.

Damn, its weird, considering doraemon is really old, and most people know about him and its part of their childhood cartoons

Yeah, Americans missed out on a lot of stuff for some reason. Like for another example, everyone knows Voltron, except for Americans.

can someone tell me when does SEA rangeban ends i want to fucking make threads

nekopara

Rapelay
to get raped

Dead of Alive. Like heaven

Buy a pass.

I take it they took out all the nude scenes with his neighbour girl?

It was a very small selection of episodes so I don't think those were even included in the first place.

That's now how dokodemo door works, you need the What-if Telephone Booth

I didn't know Yea Forums had so many Doraemon fans.

>despite being a household name everywhere else
No, not really. It was sort of successful in countries speaking Italian or Spain, but it for example never even got broadcast in German.
My first time hearing of Doraemon was when watching Bakemonogatari.

Pokémon for a mostly utopian world filled with waifus. Even failures in that world don't seem to have it too rough

Dokodemo door only lets you go to places in your own universe, though.

The nice thing about the Pokemon world is that if you ever run out of money all you have to do is get a Meowth with Pay Day and you can make infinite money for the rest of your life.

For me it's Doraemon: The Professional.

Attached: 1556406228181.jpg (580x410, 54K)

Doraemon is very popular in asia
This board is not only for ameriburgers

not only in asia
he's popular everywhere except america for some reason

>everyone knows Voltron, except for Americans.
no, we got voltron. i even had some of the toys.
never saw doraemon though

Candy Crush

Doraemon is an icon bro. The fact that he wasn't in the Olympics anime mascot line up, but the likes of yokai watch made it, really triggers me

i almost said subnautica but that would be too slow.

Yokai Watch is pretty insanely popular in Japan to the extent it's started to dethrone Pokemon (which notably was not one of the selections either). While I agree that Doraemon should have been there I am not surprised that Jibanyan made it.

Again, it's not really well-known or popular in large parts of the EU either.

Yokai Watch was popular. Shops are closing down and YK4 sold pretty bad compared to older titles.

Well, this decision was made in 2017, when YW was at the height of its popularity.

...Why?

The entire anime mascot line up was a farce and clearly some clueless people took part in the decision. There are so many well known and successful sports anime to choose from and they have included exactly none of them. Captain Tsubasa is well known in Latin America, Slam Dunk is well known in Asia, Ippo is kind of well known in English circles. The list goes on.

While you're right, it would also not make much sense to use a mascot from a specific sports anime when the Olympics is many different sports. It's better to pick a mascot that is unassociated with sports.

VRCHAT

That seems like it would be incredibly redundant.

Honey select or Artificial Academy 2

Minecraft i guess, maybe TES or Fallout.

You can for just $599

>mc
youd die in q day

>q day
I'm not a Q fag

Mario universe would be cool.

Easy answer is Pokemon

granted: you incarnte a 1-1 goomba

granted: you are a vixtory road trainer, youre job requires you stay in a cave 8 hours a day

SHUT UP, THIS IS NOT HOW THE DOKODEMO DOOR WORKS

Nah i rather go to gold reserve in Fort Knox with that door and steal 1 or 2 of them so i dont ruin the market price.

It's an event that celebrates sport bro. Better to turn up with mediocre content that's directly relevant to the title than good content with 8 degrees of separation

Please don't. You don't want to be cucked, do you?

Rune Factory.

Just looked it up and one bar of gold is approximately $1000. So... you'd steal 2000 dollars and that's it?

Nah, I won't I'll just stay here. I don't want to be lectured by you again about how you should appreciate life in your own world.

Maybe i steal some Diamond in jewelry instead

Monster Hunter.

Does Doraemon really do that? How would he even know, he's an alien.

This
>Live a quiet life
>Have cool pets
>Travel around the world
>Fuck QTs and their moms
What else could you possible desire.

>and their Pokemon

Americans can't handle anything that isn't specially tailored to them.

>Americans can't handle anything
Fixed.

yummy cakes

Apparently one of the last episode sis a goldmine of "out of context" images.

Attached: Captura_de_pantalla_2019-08-05_a_las_11.01.01.png (2104x1160, 2.47M)

>poor trigger discipline
Every time.

Also, why is it that every time a gun appears in anime, it's some old-school revolver?

Attached: Captura_de_pantalla_2019-08-05_a_las_11.10.39.png (871x473, 477K)

what weapon is that?

CUTIE PANTHER WATASHI

DOKODEMO IKU YO

That's usually how the show/manga 99% ends

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Let's face it, everyone would end up in Shizuka's bathroom anyway.

id pick a hentai game, since you usually dont die in those and im a kumbråin

How did this word get filtered so fast but based is STILL not filtered?

>giving money to kikemoot

Okay, then enjoy not creating threads.

I want Gian to be my bully boyfriend

Nah. I would using time machine to convince Nintendo to stay partner with Sony so that Sony Playstation doesn't exist

granted, you are silenced forever

NOOOOOOOO argh.

Pokemon seems like a fun world

Are you serious? That's called a pickaxe. You use it for mining.

looks like it's made out of ice summoning hearts or some shit? what is that?

Oh, it's diamond. Diamond is the strongest material you can make a weapon out of. It is nearly impossible to break.

The Sims 4.
I get to live my existing life only with money to live comfortably, and the chance to fulfill my dream of cucking Mortimer Goth.

I've been sitting here for hours trying to figure out why you would specify Meruru when there are four Atelier games set in Arland so you could have picked any of them. And after 7 hours I can come up with nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=SyOuPlu45RQ

>Watched with Spanish dub with subtitles as a kid.
>Try to rewatch it years later with both english and jp dub.
>Sounds like shit.

He's earthling, just from the future.

That's understandable, English dubs are never good and the Japanese dub has the most annoying voice ever for Doraemon.

The Bang Zoom English dub is alright, it's the Luk one that's shitty.

Digimon
And then get a weregarurumon bf

Attached: 1532464262193.png (500x491, 324K)

Yikes

There are two?