Character of the year

Character of the year

Attached: Punished_Dimitri.jpg (1200x868, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KEbjMAaXd-0
youtube.com/watch?v=6VRJ3gUg6B0
pastebin.com/mBNpUHbA
twitter.com/toodeepincrap/status/1159591181593894912?s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The best lord FE has had in years

Actually true.

A man denied his what, kingdom? Revenge? Chance to live a happy life?

Attached: 1564686035411.jpg (876x934, 149K)

To dance to his heart's content

He's literally the best lord FE has ever had from a writing quality standpoint, which isn't saying a lot because story arcs aren't this series' forte

best house

Attached: Leones azules fe.png (1779x1322, 1.93M)

Did bayleth turn out to be better than corrin?
Did they fix that mistake?

Well, Byleth has no personality as opposed to having an unbearable personality. Take that as you will.

But... Dedue...

He literally has a better personality while being a silent protag. That's how bad corrin is.

Based.
Granted, all houses had their fun and bad moments.
I just wished there weren't that many shitpist threads pitting Edelgard and Dimitri or whatever.

I fucking hate edelgard but god do I want her to milk the shit out of my prostate

Awakening and Birthright are the best FE games.

I see, thanks for clearing that up.

>better than corrin
Corrin was a fucking godawful player character. Literally at the bottom, the worst Fire Emblem has ever had. Player characters should be silent protagonists.

Why would you want someone you hate do that to you

Attached: 1558391360897.png (5000x4000, 3.65M)

his redemption arc was pure kino, it reminds me of when sasuke learns the truth about itachi

ive got a question, if you are trying to pair specific characters up can you ensure that they end up together by specifically not ever activating other A rank support scenes, or does the game still track who has the most support points and not care?

I live a complex life with complex feeling, I can not tell you why the peepee go big to the dumb shit I think of

>starting the timeskip in Lions
>that kino moment where everyone re-unites with you mid fight

Lions unironically is so much better made than eagles and deer holy fuck

But is Dedue really gone?

No he comes back later on.

boy I sure hope you did his paralogue

Enjoy your shield if you didn’t do his quest

best lord

Attached: 3333.png (1186x682, 1.38M)

marth is better than all of them

His sensei tiddies for 5 years

You have to put more effort lad, here's a pity (you)

>playing church route
>chapter 20
>BZZZZT WUB WUB WUB
What the fuck were they thinking? Who the fuck would put literal fucking dubstep in FE? All I've got left now is Golden Queers and that song better not be in there as well

Attached: 60C161F4-E165-4A50-8C3B-CF8132F2A384.jpg (712x532, 42K)

Correct

Attached: 1564958701374.jpg (1008x775, 95K)

cool

Attached: 123.png (2469x720, 3.08M)

The dubstep is good though. Deer also has the best track in the entire franchise though with God Shattering Star

Dedue and Dimitri's A support is my favorite in the game.

Attached: eyepatch_boi_v2.png (236x240, 118K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KEbjMAaXd-0
it's a hint to the next fire emblem being scifi

Whats this?

mods or dlc?

NG+
youtube.com/watch?v=6VRJ3gUg6B0

Is the Golden Deer route worth playing?
Seems like it's just some sidestory compared to the other two

it's the most "fireemblem-y" of all routes

Corn is cute, though. He at least has that

It has more relation to the overarching plot than genocide or blue lions

Fuck Nobles
Fuck Crests
And FUCK Rhea

Attached: edelgard_glare_by_orbiculare_ddbtu8t-250t.png (251x250, 55K)

>FUCK Rhea
yes please

Femdom Edelgard on Rhea and Rhea on Edelgard when?

I'm not even straight I'm just looking of my Hetbrosexuals

It is the only route that directly deals with the core issues and explains them the best because Clause is the only Lord that spends time investigating what is going on while the other two are too focused on their personal vendettas to care.

>blacked eagle
>normalfag choice
>stronk womyn
What a shitty choice.

Don't forget she's a dyke to pander yuricucks.

I decided to wait a bit to see the general consensus for the game but Ive ordered it. Are there any non-spoiler things I should know beforehand or is it better to go in entirely blind?

Go in blind, and fuck off out of the threads before you're spoiled.

Actually you need to know one thing. Start on hard/classic, normal is braindead easy and casual is for single-digit IQs like reviewers.

>hey sensei, that flame emperor looks like a pretty cool guy that did nothing wrong
>I dunno Edelgard, it seems like he's responsible for a lot of recent deaths
>SUPPORT POINTS DOWN
Fucking kek, Dimitri has a redemption arc while Edelgard has a story arc where she deludes herself into thinking she did nothing wrong.

Welp, this is it Yea Forums, think i'm just gonna end it here, I dont think I can take this shit anymore.
>epstien shit has me freaking out
>just lost 3k in stocks
>family wants to kill me
>keep hearing niggers and homos giggling 10 feet from my window every night
>get gang stalked every single day
>older brother has recently came out as a tranny and has admitted he has sexual feelings for me
Since you guys have always been my favorite board, and kept me entertained. I'll return the favor. I'll be streaming my suicide in about 10 minutes. In the mean time, I shall answer any questions, suggestions, etc

>inb4 go out in a blaze of glory
No, not going to ruin other peoples lives.
>inb4 why dont you make your own thread
ISP is blocked or some shit. so just posting this in first thread i see.
>inb4 is there anything i can do to change your mind
Nope, its Happening.

stream URL and quick rundown:
pastebin.com/mBNpUHbA

See you all soon.
~FS

Attached: IMG_2019SJZNW38392_28SANA3.jpg (559x1024, 56K)

What in the fuck. This NOTJohnSnow is so fucking vanilla that you have seen him several times before, playing as the good guys is like playing as the good guys. Spice your life up.

>a bunch of Alliance shitters try and flank me with reinforcements
>THE GIGANIGGA shows up and apologizes for being late and proceeds to wall like 4 Paladins by himself

>have Seteth benched for the whole game
>this happens
wew laddie

Attached: seteth.jpg (1280x720, 225K)

I saw this post last week, what hot pasta is this?

>mfw you see Claude flirting with your sisterdaughter

master classes are more side-grades than anything and if you don't mind the lower movement advanced classes are actually better in terms of growth rates

>best lord
>best girls

How can the others even compete?

Attached: 66888773_2373680876290086_3514775930083007713_n.jpg (1079x925, 128K)

>Are there any non-spoiler things I should know beforehand or is it better to go in entirely blind?
Train your archers and mages in Lance and Riding later in the game. Falcoknight can salvage even the worst female units.

The prepromotes in this game actually have fairly reasonable growth rates this time around, only Hanneman and his fuckbuddy suck.

here you go user you posted the wrong pic

Attached: 1565593031398.png (512x512, 126K)

with a wyvern personal class specialized in bows and a 55 spd growth rate

Is that like really in the game?

Attached: 396413-mima1.png (200x200, 49K)

>tfw no combined Deer+Lion+Church route where everyone teams up to dab on Edelgard together

Is it better to play Blue Lions first or Golden Deer?

Attached: 1424853846984.png (172x166, 34K)

Annette!
Bullying Annette!
Secretly putting chili sauce inside all of Annette's food!
Making sure there's no water around when she needs it!

Attached: 1565525098747.png (800x801, 361K)

Blue lions

golden deer with everyone recruited is basically that

The only bullshit part about him is that the motherfucker actually tries to make peace with the bitch. Imagine if Guts went to Falconia and told Griffith: "Yea boo', we cool."

Blue lions if you recruit everyone from GD.
Claude gives Dimitri his full support.

I don't think the order matters that much, BL is more about Dimitri than anything.

>implying that won’t actually happen

Lions is character driven, Deer/ Church is lore driven, Eagles is story driven but shit

She's the only family he has left and knows why she's doing it, even if he can't possibly agree with her retarded way of doing things.
She had lost everything by the end, no point in killing her.

The most ironic thing is that she's partially responsible for having his last ACTUAL BLOOD RELATED relative executed and he still forgives her. Forget the Duscur incident, Edelgard took control of Faerghus by killing his last living relative.

Ye, right. Whatever you say, Edelgard.

He's insane, she's insane, the war was pointless beyond reforming the church.
Just lock her in some tower forever and be done with it.

It also overrides everyone else and makes them gay

Attached: 20190808_221115.jpg (4032x3024, 3.64M)

True but I want a Dimitri+Claude bro route.

>be byleth
>ally with Dimitri
>get him to accept Claude's help
>fuck the insanity out of Rhea
Shame this can never happen.

What? Edelgard clearly regrets some of her own options but sees them as necessary, she doesn't think she was in the moral right but did what she felt she had to do.

That said, I remember the scene you're referencing and I fucking kek'd at how obvious it is that she's the Flame Emperor.

>you will never have a friend who cares about you this much

Attached: 1565079801813.jpg (720x644, 69K)

both edelgard and dimitri are fantastic characters and it's amazing to see the divide between the two fanbases of each character what with the weird route choice that seems to turn the other not chosen character in a mad man that goes apeshit

Attached: 1565308091771.jpg (800x1162, 152K)

>ponytail

based edelgard knows what's up

Attached: 9eaqt5c39ac01[1].jpg (1422x1080, 119K)

Edeltard is the same edgy retard in her own route that she is in the other routes though, except she draws fanart of Byleth and occasionally drops spaghetti in between bouts of genocidal massacre and betraying allies

Wouldn't work without Byleth around.

>buzzword buzzword misinformation parroting buzzword abloo abloo bloo

lmao cope

Attached: 1565307430010.jpg (708x708, 86K)

Why does he die from some random illness in half his endings? Or is it just a shoddy translation for typical old man pneumonia

She kept telling him to reach for her hand though

Feeling bad for doing evil doesn't make it alright. Maybe like, just don't do bad things to get what you want.

Which route do I play if I want to see Edelgard get dabbed on the hardest?

Attached: index.png (268x188, 6K)

The empire declaring war on the church for Rhea is like the church declaring war on the empire because of the dubsteppers, except ironically there’s a shit load more corruption in the empire than the church

>More buzzwords
Your brain is ruled by pussy.

Church, Byleth gets to both reject her and cleave her skull in two

church I guess? I haven't played it yet but it sounds promising

Just finished GD route. I maxed most supports so I got a bunch of pairings I didn't want, and I would like to see what alternatives I could have gotten. Is there a database somewhere with all the pairings, or at least a work in progress one?

She doesn’t really give a shit at all though, she feels more bad about betraying byleth (which doesn’t make sense considering she was betraying them from minute one)

what did the mole people even do to deserve being denied the surface?

Shhhh you'll shatter the fragile egos of the Black Eagle friends who think their sociopath emperor is totally different from Nemesis and every conqueror before her and that maybe causing wars is bad.

Wage a war against Sothis because they're fedora tippers who thinks they can effortless win because >nukes

Nuke all of fodlan

The corruption that edelgard wants to rid off, yes. Play the Game.

Attached: 1565318066375.jpg (700x628, 57K)

The fuck are you talking about? In her own route, she avoided needless casualties, continuously ask for and accepts surrender, and actively tried to take out the Slitherers. The fact that she waited until Byleth came back before she initiated a decapitation strike against the Anti-Empire part of the Alliance goes to show how far restrained she was when compared to her in other routes.

>"playing" a visual novel

>wants to get rid of corruption in her own empire
>invades two other countries that literally have nothing to do with it

What did she mean by this?

I think she honestly suffers from bad writing/oversights. IS isn't smart enough to write the kind of character they were going for with her and she just comes off as a egotistical hypocrite. She makes a great antagonist for each route though.

wrong! you guys did pick my route right?im gonna save everyone!

Attached: 1565572755130.gif (966x836, 948K)

The church wants to get rid of them too but they don’t declare war on the empire and work with the slitherers to get rid of the slitherers

Edelgard is their biggest enabler, and post Rhea death there is nothing that can stop the wubstep ICBMs

realistically, how do we make a fire emblem game challenging without resorting to Awakening-like bullshit?

this. dimitri looked like a girl when he was young and back then she was in love with him. once a dyke always a dyke. as for pic related I'd rather have best boy hubie carry around my lifeless body than her

Attached: inCollage_20190812_141125734.jpg (1920x1920, 2.25M)

Do you think it hurt to have your skull laid open like by the sword of the creator?

Attached: 1564895196332.png (1280x682, 717K)

shit isn't even sharp

So it was extremely painful

>biggest enabler
>when she killed Cornelia, helped Byleth hunt down and kill Kronya, and vowed to eliminate them in her ending
wut?

For you

Because turning the continent into one empire again is another of her goals?
How the fuck is this diffcult to comprehend?

>Eagle and Lionfags so busy bickering over each other and their routes that people will sleep on the actual best and most kino route of Golden Deer just like in the game
Now that's poetry

She’s literally their greatest ally

based
fuck blue contrarians

>vowed to eliminate
Good luck with the missiles

Being a fascist isn't hard to comprehend though.

If you haven't read Dedue and Dimitri's A-Support, I highly recommend it.
To sum it up, Dimitri probably would have killed himself if he hadn't saved Dedue and given himself a reason to live. Dedue denies and says he has yet to repay his debt to Dimitri for saving him. Dimitri says Dedue has saved him in countless ways. He goes on to tell Dedue that he cherishes his friendship with Dedue, and calls him Irreplaceable. Dimitri continues by telling Dedue he wants to consider him as a friend instead of a Vassal. Dedue talks about Duscur and asks Dimitri if he can finally call him his friend. Dimitri says absolutely yes. Dedue says, "to be your friend is all I've ever wanted." He continues being a bit overprotective of Dimitri, but Dimitri accepts it in the end.
Fuck it's so good.

Attached: 1560319066330.jpg (1285x1232, 210K)

Because they control half the fucking empire and parts of the other two nations as fuck. How can you not be an ally of them at some point?

>Things are only okay when I have total control!
Literally as bad as Rhea.

That moment happens in the other houses too tho’

She knows about them now as well have Lysithea on her side. She can nuke them first.

Probably by not allying with them.

Yeah for a while because without their consent she wouldnt have any power in the Empire. It's also the perfect opportunity to gather information about them to btfo them later.

>tfw missed Felix's sword
fuck bros I don't want to restart....

It’s the only must play route of the game since it actually deals with the overarching plot.

>rag tag group of retards stumbling through existence with there eyes closed
>church prob put them all in the same group as a joke but they started exceeding expectations
Golden chads ww@

Attached: 1565571648647.png (640x640, 383K)

>They're everywhere h-how can you not ally with them?
What is this rationalization cope.

Go in blind. Play it on Hard/Classic. Deers, Lions and Eagles, in that order.

>work with a terrorist organization to shoot up a school
>dude, you can't blame me for working with them. I actually don't support their actions, I've been meaning to cut ties with them later on, see? I'm innocent!

What kind of excuse is this?

Attached: 1493584080527.jpg (250x250, 6K)

And then promptly backstabbed them later on. At the very least, it's better than Claude who let the goddamn Almyra army onto Fodlan soil.

Flyers are strong as hell.
Magic is really good.
When you fight monsters, break the entire barrier as often as possible as you'll get rare crafting materials.
Do gardening as much as possible.
Having a support rank with a character outside your class lowers the recruitment requirements significantly.

>get rid of crests and dragons
>the shit that keeps Agarthans at bay
Good luck fighting their mechs, nukes, nemesis and his 10 elites.

Pretty much this

I wonder how many people would love edelgard if she was just another guy like the other two.

Lehran was a pretty decent morally grey villain in RD.
Edelgard literally just comes across as high school dropout given too much power throwing a tantrum because
>muh crests

>We allied ourselves with terrorists and aided them to fight the church
>we'll just get rid of them later we're not responsible for their actions now
That worked out well for the USA.

almyrans dindu nuffin, those skirmishes are just for funzies

She killed the dragon that can tank ICBM and won against Nemesis. They are literally shit tier compared to everything she had fought so far.

I never see her throwing a tantrum though. You know unlike Dimitri or Rhea

Well her entire life was dictated by them and she was cruelly experimented on (by the empire and then goes on to do the same thing to others) so she has some sympathetic sides. Thinking she's somehow a good person or justified is moral bankruptcy though.

Why do you insist on saying Slitherers are terrorists when they are practically the co-rulers of the empire and if it wasn't for Edelgard sidestepping them by secrely taking the throne before they could act, would have effectively be the empire?

>nuked fodlan because they were pissed that sothis is being worshipped
>lost badly and got forced underground
>sothis fixed the nuked areas but had to hibernate afterwards
>slithers get nemesis to butcher sothis and maker her into crests+weapons
>use those to kill her kids and make more weapons
>killed your dad
>caused most of the bad shit in the story
Fuck them.

>almyrans make war just for the lulz and get peope killed
>"why u call them barbarians? u racist!"
yeah whatever you say, globalist jew

Yes, with crests

Almyrans literally did nothing wrong.

I played Golden Deer and Dimitri was really just a footnote for the battle of Grondier where he had literally 0 reason not to join me other than angst power.

Redpill me on the BL route because so far I Golden Deer seems lile the Golden route.

Attached: 1565021127492.jpg (1280x1470, 534K)

God and religion have no place in the world of science and technology.

Edel is the biggest jew of them all.

Denied his Kingdom, Revenge, happy life, and his waifu.

>Edelgard will just fight the slitherers after the war, she couldn’t do it before because she didn’t have enough power
How could Edelgard even hope to beat the slitherers when they still have control over half the Empire and she probably also has to deal with rebellions in Faerghus and Leicester and her army probably took heavy losses in the war?

Grondor field was 10/10 retarded from a plot point of view.

Claude in BL literally just goes colourblind, so instead of trying to figure out who is empire or kingdom, he just tells his troops to kill them all.

They REALLY wanted a 3 way battle between the houses, but no matter how you look at it, Dimitri and Claude have no real reason to fight each other so they gotta make some bullshit up.

Claude becomes a retard that can't tell the difference between blue and red, he attacks Dimitri for some reason and gets half the GD killed.

In BL dimitri gets his autism fixed, claude gives him the alliance for free and fucks off traveling the world and having fa, dimitri even wants to make peace with edelgard but she says no.

Golden Deer is the Golden route, you are right. It’s the only route that tackles Fodland’s actual problems. BL is entertaining mainly thanks to Dimitri. BL is retarded all the way through, why would you side with the people that killed your father?

>Almyrians
>not based af
All it took was litterally a couple of beers for Holst "portraitless" Goneril and Nader "he got beat constantly" The Undefeated to solve their differences.

>tfw the DLC route is an evil Slither route with Byleth as the second coming of Nemesis overthrowing the evil genocidal dragon and her cult and bringing civilization and dubstep back to Fodlan

Nooo my emperor is super smart and strong and can do no wrong stop pointing out the holes in her plans and character!

>BL is retarded all the way through, why would you side with the people that killed your father?
You literally kill all the slithered sin BL.

Playing as the good guys is always the correct choice, and punished good guys always make the best stories.

Attached: crociate.jpg (1728x1080, 90K)

They tried to invade when their plan A, Claude, had failed.

It was kind of silly during the battle of eagle and lion part 2 when Claude was like "hey guys aren't you just enemies of the empire? It's kind of strange how we're fighting too, right?" and then no one says anything to him. I get that it was set up beforehand that you were tricked by the woman who infiltrated you, but Claude's reaction should have tipped someone off.

faggot
i symphatise more with rhea because at least her reason for being the villain was justifiable and more relatable somehow (wanting to se your dead mother) while edgelard is cheap dany knock off

How popular do you think Edelgard would be if she was a man?

>tfw your mommywife calls you mommy
how do you deal with this feel bros...

Attached: Rhea_SRank_f%21Byleth.png (640x443, 390K)

Nah, without Byleth around, Claude is someone that's trying to maintain a steadfast status quo/stalemate. He's afraid of change and runs away at the first sign of danger. Him indiscriminately attacking everyone makes sense since he's trying to weaken both side so they can't attack each other.

Walhart-tier

What EXACTLY is she trying to say?

Attached: 1565563577015.jpg (1134x610, 643K)

Did IS literally just go
>oh hey, that white haired girl from GoT seems pretty popular, we'll just do a rehash and call it a day
and then popped out Edelgard?

Attached: deelings of deep doncern.png (464x491, 165K)

how does the curch route work? do you get a buff with your dad/mom armor like the kids or you just stay the same

“Ah. N-in-nice day isn’t it? Haha wouldn’t it be funny if I was fucking this horse, not that I would haha”

reminder that Walhart didnt do anything wrong either

Attached: EBxAZoIUIAAUH2P.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

>Tfw mommywife is aslo your daughterwife

Attached: 1563763740192.jpg (1186x1200, 144K)

>I need to test a spell user
>I really want to become a mage instead so please help me
>Poof
>W-what happened
>Why do you look exactly like me
>Um user I'm sorry but it seems like I changed your appearance to look like me, in other words I accidentally transformed you
>I-I am so sorry
>I'-im so embarrassed
"Oh you think you are embarrassed?!"
>I'm so sorry that this isn't reversible but
>do you really have...
>Oh my y-you do
>Mind if I try something out?
>You are twitching when I do that heh heh
>D-do you like that
>I have learned alot of good ways to do this from all of my alone time
>Let's try going up a bit
>Gropes tits
>You really like that don't you?
>What about when I kiss them
>*A few days later*
>I need to show you something
>*Click*
>user I managed to get some shackles from the guards
>You know what that means
>Dont worry you will like it
>S Rank achieved

Attached: 1564991817592.jpg (372x433, 115K)

It's not even just that.

Edelgard asks you if you think all of the recent events are part of a conspiracy(The Death Knight, the Bandit Attacks, the FE), and if you say YES, her support points goes down and she chews you out, saying you'll never be able to find the truth if you see conspiracy in every thing.

Even though when you say yes you absolutely are at the truth, and it is all part of a conspiracy, orchestrated by her.

Attached: laughingcry.png (200x176, 38K)

just like real life, kek

>Lol I'm so lazy and just want an easy life
>will join Lions and Church for fun
>will fight to the bitter end and die horribly rather than join Edelgard, whose world of strength she'd fit right into

What the FUCK was her problem?

Attached: Hilda_Portrait_5_Years.png (185x185, 44K)

bruh im convinced at a certain point even she realized how dumb her plan was and just wanted someone to end her suffering near the end

>Tfw punished dimitri gains a tiny bit of his sanity back when dedue comes back to him

Attached: 1562286235087.jpg (640x477, 148K)

Sensei is a complete sociopath who will say anything he needs to for affinity points anyway.

Attached: 1548310454831.png (207x198, 85K)

I look at him and all I see is blond big boss

Attached: 1558452493164.png (274x411, 107K)

Im not the only one who shouts FERDINAND VON AEGIR whenever he goes WAGAHAI WA FERDINAND VON AEGIR, right?

Interesting.
So their conversation does change if you A support them.

Attached: cooking class.jpg (1278x1432, 697K)

Attached: Marianne.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

The moment when he becomes the true king and all his voice lines become heroic as fuck is pure kino
>With this strength I will protect everyone

Attached: 1565475349936.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

How are you supposed to handle Manuela and Haneman’s paralogue? Flyer spam to get to Manuela or ganking the boss while hoping she doesn’t get raped?

Annette and Mercedes have like 3 unique meal conversations based on their supports.

This happens with a lot of characters. Hanneman and Lysithea, Flayn and Seteth, Dimitri and Dedue, others I'm forgetting.

Either that, or rescue.

So do Lysithea and Hanneman

If u have lysithea with warp, try to get byleth there, its still hard and you'll need luck with misses here and there on her.

inoshishi...

I just rushed to her from the start, Manuela was able to solo the 1 or 2 bandits that attack her.

Hi I invalidate Edelgard's entire motive, character arc, and existence

Attached: Claude Timeskip.png (959x960, 740K)

Hey buddy...

Attached: fuck you leatherman.jpg (432x654, 128K)

go back to almyra, lmao.

A white haired bishounen evil anime boy? Nigga those types of characters ALWAYS are popular. Women literally WANT to be raped and killed by them.

Griffith, Draco Malfoy, Shogo Makishima, Joshua from TWEWY, that fag from Eva, Revelations Jesus...

>Anyone liking griffith
nobody in their sane mind would like him after the eclipse

Looking pretty good for a 60+ year old.

Gigastacey can do what she want. It's all her master plan. She could smell Edelgard was rotten from the first month of the game.

>Blue lions ending has soldiers handing out food to peasants and Dimitri playing with children
>Black eagles ending has Edelgard stomping on a Leicester banner while people grovel at her feet and a slitherer holds a dagger in the background
Why do some people try to claim that BE has the happiest ending?

>recognizes Byleth (non-BE), Dimitri and Claude as good people, and recognizes Edelgard as a scourge that needs to be purged
Hilda is the biggest brain character in the game.

He is big boss fused with guts

It's pretty funny that she doesnt like edelgard on a subconcious level.

Does Hilda always say you stink in the game, or only during the beginning of BEagle route?

Hilda is a Stacy while Edelgard is a Tracy.
It’s the same situation with Chads and Brads where Chads are megabased but Brads are faggots who pretend to be Chads.

He looks like Char with an eye patch instead of a mask.

Edelgard is slightly better written.

MY KING

Attached: 1565298650171.jpg (991x1387, 320K)

>Hilda is a huge stacy
>but then she literally asks Byleth if she can be a demure housewife in their S Support
The Senseicock is so good it can literally tame stacies.

Only BEagle route. Hilda plays dumb and lazy, but shes the exact opposite. The only reason she doesnt reveal her powerlevel is because her parents will always be disappointed in that compared to her brother. Hilda is based.

>making Byleth the Archbishop

Literally why? Is he even religious? He literally haven't heard of the goddess until he first came to the monastery.
I know Rhea always wanted to give it to him but it still feels stupid.

Attached: EBvusQtUcAAQsJg.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Do her supports maybe.

He's literally god user.

What routes have you played?
Byleth is literally the reincarnation of the goddess

What did you expect from worst house and worst route?

He's the non-retarded version of the people on top at the church.
So why not, he's a canonically good archbishop and fixed all the bullshit.

>made Felix a Swordmaster because muh Navarre/ Ayra/ Rutger/ Joshua/ Zihark/ Lon'qu tradition
>now post-timeskip everyone is on a horse except him and Dimitri
>no longer getting EXP because battles end before he reaches them
>should have trained him in lances, bows and riding

eldegard is just as evil in her route
i see no reason why anybody paying attention to the story would side with her in BE route. Church always.

He literally becomes the religion, my guy.

Horses are a meme in this game user.

To be fair, when you have God residing in you and can use God's sword and powers, it looks DAMN good on your resume.

That doesn't mean he has any experience in being the archbishop though? Sothis isn't talking to him anymore.

he is quite literally god on earth, he IS the religion

I noticed this as well she acts like a valley girl but most of her supports have her give out some god tier advice and she picks up on people quickly like Edelgard.

So he is Shin Megami Tensei?

Just warp him to the end of the map and have. Him kill everything on the enemy phase.

Sothis literally merged with him dumbass, stop speedreading.

He also has no experience in being a teacher and that seemed to work out well enough

Attached: 20537555-expressive-businessman-shrugging-his-shoulders-in-ignorance-or-indifference-and-gesturing-w (1300x951, 102K)

CHURCH BROS UNITE

HAVE YOU PRAISED THE MOMMY TODAY?

bonus points for marrying her

Attached: church route ending.png (751x493, 744K)

Thats why he has seteth as an advisor

>that seems to turn the other not chosen character in a mad man that goes apeshit
But Edelgard is a giant cunt in 3/4 routes and in 3/4 routes she goes full Hitler and does so much damage to Faerghus that it drives Dimitri insane. Literally the only time she doesn't reduce Faerghus into hell on Earth is in the Eagles route.

t. blacked eaglesfags

Denied his desire to MAIM KILL BURN, MAIM KILL BURN, BLOOOOD FOR THE BLOOOOOD GOOOOOD!!!

Just use Stride and make him a Mortal Savant. Mounted units are a fucking gamble considering how shit their Speed growths become once promoted. Flying units are better.

I'm so glad we got a good one. I really just love Dimitri's character.

I will after i finish GD

Isnt that literally incest? I'm surprised they allowed it
Although Fates did I guess

it only happened once so the Shin is probably not needed
still, brilliant gag, mind blown

Attached: EBwQdeFUwAIg2xi.jpg (521x520, 57K)

YOU WILL NOT SULLY ZIGLUDO, ELDIGAN AND QUAN'S MEMORY YOU QUADRUPLE NIGGER

Played 1st playthrough blind and didn't know who had warp.

Mortal savant is for magic users to get better at swords, not the other way around.

Unironically the best route with the least amount of bloodshed, forever hanging out with dragon bros

You haven't played much FE have you?

Its funny, I really didn't like him at all at first. He seemed really generic and boring. But then he started to lose his marbles at that village mission and I was intrigued. Then watching him slowly drift into madness and go Guts mode was fucking awesome. I got teary eyed at the first timeskip meeting where he thinks you're a ghost there to torment him.

>tfw played Blue Lions first
Absolute unironic kino. How did they get it so fucking right?

Attached: D86kXGaVUAAfj8W.jpg (679x1500, 93K)

>sister help me lysithea beat me up and took my lunch money again I need that for milk so my skull armor can be big and strong

Felix has a budding talent in Reason that makes him an even greater Crit machine while giving him range. Although Swordmaster is good for him, Mortal Savant is a great side grade with better mouvement and range.

I've played about 5 or so
Fates is the only one I recall sisterfucking in
I dont typically try to hit on relatives

What is she drinking?

Attached: 1565517510260.jpg (1280x720, 238K)

It's been in the game since Awakening. It's Nintendo, not Sony

My cum.

>You have choosen dea-
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SISTER HELP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NONONO I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN CONTROL

>Those speed growths on mortal savant
I’ll stick with swordmaster

She did nothing wrong

Attached: 1565099395880.jpg (1746x1371, 346K)

Wait, who can you incest with in awakening? owain and lucina?

>Since awakening
Try FE4 you mongoloid

Can't wait to see Lys in FEH with access to Dark Spikes and Hades.

Attached: 1564768218000m.jpg (635x1024, 107K)

>all of Dimitri's combat dialogue changes
>Critical attack
>"I'll destroy you" becomes "On my honor"
>Gambit
>"Hunt them like beasts" becomes "We'll lend you a hand"
>Level Up
>"My strength is in the service of revenge" becomes "With this strength, I can protect them all"
UNF GOOD SHIT

>See you in the eternal flames
>One day, I too, will fall

Attached: 1565409176311.jpg (400x400, 31K)

As much as i enjoyed punished dimitri, having him become sane again was satistfying

Attached: EBt8nYnXUAIdKxk.png (818x614, 898K)

I do.

No sense in gimping sword master growths for a 2 range that you can get with levin. Also movement does matter u can just warp bomb sword masters places.

>that A support rank
MUST
PROTECT
Dropping all my other bitches and marrying this one

Attached: 3e1542c063da813b6fac40bc724e82a7.png (768x900, 311K)

>want to make Byleth a horse mage
>Dark Knight is better for him but Holy Knight looks way better
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Just beat Black Eagles route... I feel like there needed to be more and that I have a lot of unanswered questions.
Hopefully I see that within the other routes.
Which route should I go to now? I made a save at the route split for the church route so I could do that, otherwise NG+ with one of the other two. Seems people like Blue Lions the most?

kind of unrelated but I hope they make the enlightened one costume available for walking around the monastery

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LET ME FUCK HIM

Blue Lions is character driven, it's about Dimitri having everything he cares about destroyed by Edelgard and going insane, and then being redeemed and trying to save her. Golden Deer is the lore route.

She's basically your sister.

Attached: 1468108798570.jpg (906x1200, 456K)

>That flat
Unf

Blue lions for the best character arc
Golden deers for lore.
i dont know about the church.

Attached: 7cb6dddaabf5be586f78b9f17af2ede3.jpg (1746x1925, 381K)

PLEGIAN BICYCLE

I recruited her on every route and I think it was a mistake because I never learned how to deal with bosses properly as I just used her to nuke them into oblivion. In all fairness though some are straight up bullshit like Nemesis

Attached: 1564556959103.jpg (2654x2808, 595K)

It makes me sad that anons can't appreciate a good bromance anymore without calling it gay.

>play Eagles
>like Bernie
>play Lions
>like Annette but ended with Shamir
>about to play Deer
>Marianne, Lysithea, Hilda, Leonie
Good Lord, what a fucking country Liecester is, every girl is best girl.

Fuckin A right!! Blue Lions was the right pick from the start and I fucking love the entire story down this route.

Attached: oh god yes.jpg (1200x1200, 294K)

>mfw dancer Ingrid

Never have i been this aroused by a cute girl.

Attached: 1564751415279.jpg (604x604, 78K)

;_;

Attached: end.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Who is the best woman for my bro Felix?

Attached: 2700d058d0bcb99ebaeaee1a070afc8c.jpg (618x800, 71K)

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY user? THAT BASED VASSAL OF BASED LORD ISN'T GOOD? MOTHERFUCKER, I WILL END YOU.

Attached: 1274649379382.jpg (1000x694, 130K)

Bernie.

I never played the game, but Edelgard really makes my peepee hard. There was nothing wrong about wanting to abolish the Crest system but she should not have attempted to impose her ideals on the whole Fodlan. Let the other nations decide if they want to follow. Obviously, other nations will still possess the power of the crests which they can use against the empire should situations turn dire.

beru, lysi or annette

Is being a church apologist a meme now, or do burgerlanders just have a media-indoctrinated blind spot for puppetmasters manipulating the population with misinformation and propaganda while rewriting history to paint themselves as the 'good guys'?

Dorothea

Attached: 1564944457913.jpg (1280x7920, 3.38M)

>expected Felix to be a huge piece of shit
>is angry that Dimitri is seeking his own death
>is angry that Dedue threw away his worth as a person
>is angry that Ingrid is stuck in the past and making herself depressed
>is angry that Ashe is literally trying to die for his country
>is angry at Sylvain's self-destructive lifestyle
>keeps getting bullied by Annette and Lysithea
>bullies Bernie
>Felix is now one of my favourite characters

Attached: eEqbCUe.jpg (253x750, 24K)

The only good horses are Leonie and Hilda because of their busted speed growths.

If you want to be an asshat you can turn Hero Raphael and Bernie into a fucking great knight just to laugh in immortality.

No seriously Bernie is stupid good if you make her a Great knight, now I understand why they made armor and axe unfavorable she is a fucking monster with her multihorse drifting.

so if nemesis and his gang, long ago, killed the goddess and pretty much butchered her children for crests, does it mean that every single crest within people of foldland, or at least majority of them, save for crests directly related to rhea/seteth/flayn, can be traced back to nemesis and thus most people are indirectly related to him?

Just use the power of friendship to beat bandit grandpa bro

But Edelgard's ancestors passed down fake anti-Church propaganda for 1000 years too, both her and the Church spammed false propaganda at each other. The only thing Edelgard even got right was that Seiros was crazy and needed to be stopped, and even RHEA of all people agrees.

>finally get to his battle on the edelgard route

Holy shit this battle is brutal, fucking monsters spawning and more reinforcements every turn, then fucking Rhea shows up

Not to mention Derdue demon form
I dont think I can beat this without losing someone

>No seriously Bernie is stupid good if you make her a Great knight
I don't follow user, how is this a thing?

Deer is a nightmare, I want to marry every girl. And I don’t want to cuck my students either, Deer supports are my favorite and I played them last.

I thought Nemesis was only Crest of Flames, but his allies also got Crests of their own from the children of Sothis' corpses.

>Derdue demon form
Excuse me what the fuck?

Anons please, it’s immoral to fuck your daughtermom, what would your grandma-tulpa think?

>everyone memed about Lorenz
>Lorenz turned out to be a fucking 10/10 bro that has aspirations of a world where commoners are treated better and that nobles aren't slaves to the crest
>and all his supports are kino
>he was the one that hired Jeralt to save Leonie's village as well with his own money

Felix is a dick because he cares.

The wimp that got killed off-screen because he was so unimportant? I don't think so.

Bart?

Attached: __bartholomew_fatima_xenogears_drawn_by_hankuri__5e17bbda7ee35a82c6e638df9f39e11a.jpg (433x650, 75K)

Okay, just post your birth certificate and prove you were born a citizen of Fodlan then.

He eats a crest stone in the battle if they lose too many soldiers before and becomes a super demon beast with like 800 hp and retard strength

The Blue Lions become desperate to protect their country from Edelgard's invasion should they lose so they abuse crest stones.

why would you do that FUCK YOU

You can pocket her, or anyone, a B/B+ in Heavy Armor and have her as Cav with focus on bows. By the time she reaches level 30 ahe can can have 50%, which means you can clutch it out.

Thanks to renown and NG+ you can recruit her in other routes and not use her and just grind one or two move types so by the time you do use her in BE she has a headstart. This way you can also, say, set Flayn in horses the whole game in BL or GD so when you go church Flayn can easily be a Dark Knight or Holy Knight.

Dedue(and some other npc soldiers) sacrifices himself by internationally using a crest stone(without having a crest) to turn into monsters like sylvain's brother.

Rhea coming out of nowhere in crazy bitch mode was more annoying though

>he gets to A rank with a bunch of girls compared to Sylvain
The secret to woman heart is be an asshole.

>Claudes not upside down
this could be funnier.

Lysithea is pretty fun but it's one of the tragic endings.
>NO STOP FELIX DON'T CALL ME A CHILD BECAUSE I EAT CAKE
>adults eat cake
Fucking Felix has such fun supports with everyone.

Same bro. He's a cynical asshole but he's right about everyone.

Woah shit.
I've only played the Blue Lions, and Dedue is my favorite character. It's crazy to think about.

Yes, I know how to game the system, but how is GK Bernie any more useful than literally any of her other options?

Attached: 1565617812608.jpg (550x871, 102K)

I did a joke run and made a dancing dimitri and bernie an assassin. It was annoying to make because she had negative sword growth but once she unlocked lethality, she once shot everything because of her crazy high dex.

Making Byleth king is much more ridiculous. But still exactly this happen in GD ending

They straight up set Lonato up and didn't even try for a peaceful resolution. They send their students to murder their own family members to force their loyalty.

Nemesis did nothing wrong. He just wanted to liberate Fodlan from being controlled from the shadows by amoral scalies who only care about themselves.

In the other 3 routes they fail to save their country and it gets ravaged by the Empire and the Slitherers. In the Eagles route, it hasn't been ravaged yet because the Big Sensei Cock calmed Edelgard, and the Seiros gives the Lions crest stones so they end up using them in a last ditch effort to save their country.

>amoral scalies
>ies
You mean literally one person? Cichol wants to be left alone, Indech is a huge bro, Cethleann wants the big human cock and Macuil is a dweeb and a nerd.

So are mounts/flyers a meme or are they really just that game breaking?

You can dismount whenever you want for terrain/stop weaknesses but I heard that the spd growth is terrible so you'll be stuck getting constantly x2'd later in the game.

I mean stride and warp is very accessible and will do the same job without committing to a class, right?

t. never played deer

Does fem byleth milkies fix his edginess?

Assassin is a good option for anyone who's not getting a Master Class.
>solid base stats
>range 1-2 option
>6 move
>proc skill that can be carried over
>lock touch
>with a Longbow you have DC
>Swordfaire
>low requirements all around
Kicks Swordmaster to the curve.

Cavs are a meme, fliers are top.
Cavs give -10% speed growth while fliers either give +10 or +20 and basically have no downsides.

Learned in my first run that horse speed suck although most of my units had 30+ Def and res making it easy mode despite getting doubled left and right.

Second run Go Myrmidon first thing, and build towards hero on everything, Bernie is no exception.
I then remember my bulky fortress knight Bernie of my first run and choose to level armor a bit for the reduced weight perk, end up going all the way in and getting 69% on the class roll for heavy knight.

She was untouchable and soloed the fucking game along a Hero/fortress knight Hilda and Falcon Leonie.

Bernie Stat growths can be pushed to 25 speed easy, if you correct her lackluster Def and Res with a quick armor class certification yet continue to build her as an axe/sword hybrid her growth will be Felix Tier, unlike Felix she doesn't suffer from over specialization and has a decent chance to roll for either assassin with her native bow skills or you could use the build stats towards fortress certification for a quick almost certain +7 Def and +6 res that comes from it given that hero has shit defenses.

If you are playing Bernie you probably unlocked pass so you might as well a+ horse for the +1 mobility, by the end of it you are a near certified heavy knight, once you unlock that shit you are a one woman wrecking ball thanks to pass, 10 square movement, 28+ armor with 70% hp and Def growths on top of 60% strength and res with the class meaning by level 40 you will be near maxed even with unlucky star allocations as a Myrmidon.

Givr it a try, my heavy knight Bernie was a map soloing beast in hardmode given that nothing uses armorslayer nor horselayer gear.

The worst Stats were probably mag followed by luck but none of that matters when you are untouchable and can move through units while boasting heavy armor and Canto.

Master class fliers actually give positive speed growths, so there's not really any down side to them.
With each playthrough I have yet another flier.

>Everyone hates my favorite route
Feels bad

Funny how the thing most people hold up as the church being assholes, Rhea killing Lonato and the western church bishops, is completely undermined by the Flame Emperor scene two minutes later that confirms Lonato and the western church were working with her. That evil bitch Rhea is clearly a monster for... executing people that openly planned to murder her seemingly at Edelgard's behest.

Bow Knights are fucking great, a single Bow Knight can trivialize a ton of bosses and maps. Fliers are FUCKING GODLY, Wyvern Knights are Cavs with no speed penalties and Falcoknight is so good that even bad characters become good in it, and good characters become fucking amazing.

Just rush with a character that can move to her quickly like an assassin, peg, or wyvern

The pretty much the only reason for swordmaster is if you REALLY want astra(which kinda suck now because you pretty much have to break the weapon for it now)

I always try to make a wyvern rider because seal defense is just to good to pass up. It's this games version of gale force for me.

I LOVE SENSEI

Marianne's massive beast cock

AAHHHHHHHHHH GIVE ME A BLONDE BF

Do I marry my tulpa or Lysithea?

HIL DA

HIL DA

Attached: Hilda - lean.jpg (502x708, 73K)

About to start Golden Deer, on the last map of Blue Lions. Made the mistake of not planning classes in advanced and scrambled hard to get everyone into the classes i wanted them in. Right now I'm thinking
Hilda - Falcon Knight
Lorenz - Dark Knight
Lysithea - Dark Knight
Marianne - Holy Knight
Ignatz - Assassin
Leonie - Bow Knight
What about the others?

All I'm saying is that people are sleeping on a+ horse giving +1 movement, you don't have to be a cavalry unit to use it.

And heavy knight is nearly as broken as can't touch this flying knight with the added bonus of not being deleted by bad RNG.

Try heavy knight if you are able to, let's be honest, you are getting that C on armor just for that +5 defense certification anyways at level 20, push it to B on the side and you will find yourself with the most broken unit in the game if you hybridized hero/assassin for the speed growth.

>play GD
>Wyvern Knight Petra and Hilda and Barbossa Claude
They're the whole team by now.

Because he's literally their world's version of Jesus you dumb shit

I always have like 2 bowknights per run because theyre like the easiest and most broken master class, right next to wyvern master.

Yeah, my Great Knight was Dedue who had no speed so he didn't perform that well besides baiting things, maybe someone with more speed would have been better.

Marianne is so good, bros. Six uses on Silence cripples enemy mages and she hits hard with Soulblade.

Jesus, I went hero Hilda and she was a complete monster.

Hows the sky treating best pink haired killing machine?

>Hows the sky treating best pink haired killing machine
Literally one of the scariest things in the game. Fliers can turn limp noodle armed losers into MVPs, someone with actual strength like Hilda becomes a monster.

no

felix makes me realize that male tsundere is a miracle of the universe
why arent there more of this shit in anime

fruits basket anime remake is what you should watch if you are not already watching it

i wish GD had more interesting males. raphael and lorenz are good in their own way, but ignatz is pretty boring. i wish i could give all the girls to claude.

>raphael with leonie
>lorenz with hilda
>claude with shamir
>lysithia with cyril
this is how i'm planning to pair them, it's based on seeing interactions that i liked.
i wish i chose the male mc so i could give marianne to myself.

Hm, I was thinking about making a hero hikda too but if I master warrior, I'd get wrath(50% crit + 10% axe crit) sounds better than defiant.

Is there a way to spare judith in beagles route?

Thats the point, you baby speed early, focus on sword and axe first with a side of bow when needed to reach C.

Myrmidon, Merc, Assassin and Hero is your Route build C armor by the mid 20s to patch up Merc and Assassin awful Def and res growth and start to focus on getting horse and armor goals then while farming sword and axe experience as Hero after unlocking assassin mastery.
Get a fortress certification if you get bad defense rolls as you should be B before 30 and you should be hitting 30 immediately ready to do a 53% chance at heavy knight with +30 speed and atk.

From this point onwards you are unkillable.

Bernie is the best for this because of pass if you manually tutor her on horse 10 times making her insane bulk power and assassin one shot potential dex growth to its absolute highest while only touching a single horse speed growth at the the end where it isn't a negative.

>Hilda
Wyvern Knight is better. Path her through Pegasus and make sure you get Darting Blow before advancing
>Lorenz
If you're going Dark Knight path him through Dark Mage. He sucks as a cav
>Lysithea
She does well as Gremory if you give her the boots. Also make her a Bishop and not a Warlock, as she doesn't get anything from Warlock.
>Marianne
Good choice. Sneak C in Reason, she gets Thoron and get her buddinh talent in Lances early as Frozen Lance helps a lot early on
>Ignatz
Good choice. I dropped him for Felix tho so I can't give feedback.
>Leonie
Bow knight is great. Path her through Cavalier, although get her Hit+20 from archer somehow. When bow knights use their max range they lose hit so Hit+20 patches that.

>Rafael
Go Brigand > Armor > Fortress > War Master

>Claude
He gets flying classes naturally and Lord sucks so path him
Fighter -> Archer -> Sniper

>Recommending Armor anything

Agreed, I'm planning on using her in each route as a different class each time. Just beat my first route and married her.

clamp did it better desu

Ignatz really grew on me, mostly post timeskip. Same as with Marianne, you can actually experience his character growth in his A ranks.

Isn't Hero male locked?

She's the Golden Deer's team mom though

Yes, and is just a shittier swordmaster.

Gremory is a garbage class. Lysithea is better off as a mortal savant or dark knight.
Also imagine wasting leonies absolutely retarded stats and growths on bow knight instead of a great knight.

>Hero
Females can't be Heroes. But consider
>flies
>8 move
>axefaire
>+10 avoid for free
>+30 avoid for standing and tanking
>Aurora Shield nullifies bow weakness

Nice, sounds great. Could I ask why Lysithea is better off in Bishop than Warlock?

>Is being a church apologist a meme now, or do burgerlanders just have a media-indoctrinated blind spot for puppetmasters manipulating the population with misinformation and propaganda while rewriting history to paint themselves as the 'good guys'?

That's literally what Edelgard is doing as well you dumb fuck. Did you think only the Church was giving a biased account of history? Did you even play the Saint paralogues, or read like any of the books in the library?

Attached: Claude vs Edelf.jpg (1888x4320, 2.92M)

Was playing through Edelchan's route and accidentally joined walked into the church route. Still unsure how that happened because it didn't even give me a choice. My question now is which lesbian should I choose to go down on my FeMC?

Robin isn't a veey good silent protagonists. He's a troll and a banterlord while the female version is silly an sassy

>archer sniper for Claude
Best thing for Claude would be to grab death blow from brigand and making him a wyvern rider for seal defense/good growths. He needs to up flying anyways for alert stance.

>Also imagine wasting leonies absolutely retarded stats and growths on bow knight instead of a wyvern lord.
FTFY, Great Knight is shit.

You might be stuck with Dorothea, the only other lesbos are Stalingard and Mercedes.

rhea
top tier mommy-daughterwife

>Yurifag.
The path of killing yourself, faggot.

Edelgard is also duplicitous. She says she doesn't hate the goddess(she really, REALLY does), she gets angry at you for pointing out that all the events in Garreg Mach is a conspiracy(it is), and she tells Claude she can't leave him in charge of Fodlan because he doesn't understand its history(She has a very biased, false perception of history)

You wanna fight the church, fine, but don't do so by siding with the literal demons who are even MORE corrupt and duplicitious than them.

You have to think for youself Sensei

NOOOOOO NOT LIKE THAT

Attached: Emperor Edelgard.jpg (959x960, 127K)

I'll trade the flying for fuck huge defenses.
Leonie has retarded strength and speed, throw on great knight defenses and she is a fucking 7 mov destruction machine. Throw on Gradivus and watch her work.

Hubert's fault for convincing Edelgard to side with them

Stride and/or March Ring makes up well, early maps are quite tight. By the time maps gets big you are already War Master.

In combat as an Armor he has his full speed as AS with Gauntlets so he doesn't get doubled by the things that hurt him and he gets 0 damage by the thungs that doesn't.

As a Fortress he can take magic a bit even his doubled through his HP and a a hexlock shield and he gets 0-3 damage by anything physical.

Retard here, can someone help me with the lore?
>were the Slitherers the ones responsible for creating the crests by tricking Nemesis into cutting up Sothis' children to make them?
>why did Seiros nuke humanity and were the Slitherers at fault?

She gets DARK magic and Warlock buffs BLACK magic.

>Lysithea is better off as a mortal savant or dark knight.
Isn't mortal savant just as bad as gremory since you don't have dark tomefaire? She can still easily delete deathknight without the boost from darkknight.

>Also imagine wasting leonies absolutely retarded stats and growths on bow knight instead of a great knight.
I put her on assassin -> bowknight and for some reason her 8% lethality rarely procs. It is funny to see her take down a 90 hp monster with a single arrow sometimes.

Attached: 2019081119261000-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 294K)

This fucker has a ridiculously high avoid and crit chance in Black Eagles. He's gonna be cancer in Lunatic given the bosses apparently move around

If you play the game and pay attention to likes and dislikes, it's clear it's not just Hubert's fault(his role is to be her scapegoat btw)

Edelgard HATES Sothis, and despite being tortured by the Slitherers she somehow 100% buys into their narrative of NEMESIS GOOD MANAKETES BAD. She also hates when you undermine her in any form.

She honestly reminds me of Dean Domino in how pissy she gets whenever you're actually right about something she's wrong about.

Except Dean didn't paint himself as a hero

Attached: edelgard.jpg (1199x1200, 133K)

Wyvern Lord and Great Knight give the exact same boost to defense growths and only have a difference of 2 on their defense base stat, which Leonie will probably not have a problem reaching.
There is no reason to stick her to Great Knight.

Ah, got it, thanks.

She's the only one who figures out that there's something suspicious between Edelgard and Monica

I'd say that alone really shows how little she trusts Edelgard, and honestly I wouldn't join Edelgard either if I were her, after that

I have Rhea, Dorothea and Mercedes at S. I think I'll go Rhea.

Dunno, seems pretty to gay to be a straight dude and want to see feMC fuck a dude.

Alert stance 1 doesn't do much. You can grind skills later with the archer trick if you want deathblow, no need to sack him in a bad class for that.

Mortal savant has dark tome Faire and swordfaire and 6 mov as opposed to 5.

How do you get the sword? Is it a paralogue?

And the best thing is that he's just as godly as a unit when playable. LOOK AT THIS SHIT, THIS IS HIS BASE GROWTHS, BEFORE CLASS GROWTHS ARE ADDED

Attached: THE BOAR.jpg (1122x75, 17K)

Mortal Savant has BLACK tomefaire, not Dark, Lysithea literally only learns 1 black spell, which you can only use while being a mage, Gremory is better for 2 warps per map alone.

Nemesis had to use the crests to repel an invasion. We don't know why, but we do know he got them by carving up the children of the goddess, and also, uh, the goddess.

Who knows the true history? We know it's not what Rhea and Edelgard present it as, there's too many inconsistencies in both their accounts and both of them lie and manipulate all the time.

From the Saints, we do know the dragons are very disillusioned with humans and just want to be left alone. Seteth and Flayn just returned to the fold recently and are with Rhea because they can't trust humans less so than any great love for her.

Except avoiding arrow weakness, since the shield goes to Claude.

Your tulpa will live on no matter what

Lysithea will die without you.

Is the game lying to me? Is Lysithea a special snowflake meme savant that gets a different ability?

Attached: 20190812_094343.jpg (816x459, 75K)

DRAGONS BAD
*puts literal horns on her head*
I HATE DRAGONS THEY'RE FALSE GODS
*draws literal portraits of her Dragon Professor*
WE MUST FREE HUMANITY
*abducts humans and turns them into crest beasts*

Attached: edelne.jpg (1600x1600, 222K)

Alert stance fixes that anyway and with Leonie's fuckhuge speed they will barely ever have more than a 15% chance to hit, the extra move is well worth it.

Attached: 1564985761218.png (707x1000, 703K)

no he just mixed up the tomefaire skils

>Hilda
>Wyvern Knight is better. Path her through Pegasus and make sure you get Darting Blow before advancing
Yo can make her a Cavalier Warrior and she will refuse to suck out of her speed Stat alone, I'm not kidding that's basically what I did, brigand, cavalier into paladin and she still kicked ass.
You can't go wrong with Hilda unless you go full mortal Savant.

>Lorenz
>If you're going Dark Knight path him through Dark Mage. He sucks as a cav
I went Cavalier, Warlock Dark knight and he was a non glass cannon varsion of Lysithea, he was my beast killer due to raw hp Def and res, mine lucked out at 35 speed by 40 however he was pretty much unkillable with Nosferatu shenanigans.

>Lysithea
>She does well as Gremory if you give her the boots. Also make her a Bishop and not a Warlock, as she doesn't get anything from Warlock.
Lysithea for me only worked in a non Lorenz run where she outshines the other casters.

>Marianne
>Good choice. Sneak C in Reason, she gets Thoron and get her buddinh talent in Lances early as Frozen Lance helps a lot early on
Mariane is odd, I reccomend Soldier, priest, bishop Gremory while you build horse stats on the side, Soldier really helps early and gives her a position skill which is great to avoid getting killed.

Damn, I'm retarded. Just go dark knight then. 5 mov is absolute fucking trash and double warp is not worth giving up higher mov on an absolute busted combat unit.

>will get HP, Str, Dex, Spd, Char almost every level up
Why was this allowed?

Cont.
>Ignatz
>Good choice. I dropped him for Felix tho so I can't give feedback.
Ironically he is the best assassin in the Game(after Bernie) and unlike Felix he doesn't feel wasted as a savant, Ignatz has disturbingly high Dex, Speed and Res with low end power and magic, the savant gets a skill that increases his resistance even further making him the best mage slayer thanks to never missing, assassin skill finishing most shit when countering and overall decent performance.
Assadin and savant are my choices, you could just do Assasin and then Yolo a archer knight though.
>Leonie
>Bow knight is great. Path her through Cavalier, although get her Hit+20 from archer somehow. When bow knights use their max range they lose hit so Hit+20 patches that.
Bow knight is cool but Falcon feels even better, Leonie is like a Cyril that actually works.
>Rafael
>Go Brigand > Armor > Fortress > War Master
Too generic, Assasin Hero him and you will see punching Felix.
>Claude
>He gets flying classes naturally and Lord sucks so path him
>Fighter -> Archer -> Sniper

Actually Brigand, Warrior Sniper worked better for me, he has good luck and Dex stats but hp Def and atk can fizzle, brigand and warrior suck on anything not hp and atk which make him really reliable for atk, speed and hp, by the time you get flying shit you are already an axe hp brick wall that can only get better by flying.

Ignatz might be a tad boring but golden Deers has some of the best units in the game, their recruit relationships are also some of the most wholesome, get Felix and Bernie in here you won't regret it.

Is Edelgard doing her best Ryoma impression?
>no, I know nothing of dragons besides having dragon blood and worshipping a dragon and wearing armor that looks like a dragon and using magic that a real life dragon gave me and that my brother/sister is a dragon that my culture has stories about

Lys can be a Holy Knight too for 7 move and 5 range Seraphims to extra middle finger beasts

He wants to be hardcore but his friends won't let him.

>were the Slitherers the ones responsible for creating the crests by tricking Nemesis into cutting up Sothis' children to make them?
They didn't really trick him, he wanted power and they gave him the means to get it.
>why did Seiros nuke humanity and were the Slitherers at fault?
Slithers are the leftover Agarthans, they're the ones who used nukes.

NONONONONO MY WAIFU EDELGARD IS A PERFECT GENIUS AND HER PLAN IS FLAWLESS, YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP

According to canon, he massacred an army at 15.

I want to end Byleth in a Master Knight class rather than Infantry One this time round, is Dark or Holy Knight better going by his spell set?

Speaking of high avoid what the heck was up with Petra? Even in Gronder 2 she was a menace.

Alert stance is good no matter what and getting to + as quick as possible really should be any dodgetank's goal. As for brigand some people don't like to grind and the str growth boost helps but I won't deny bowrange being useful.

>Slithers are the leftover Agarthans, they're the ones who used nukes
Yes, but was Seiros the one who attacked the Agarthans first?

what happens when a rider stops using its horse/pegasus? does it lose stats or anything?

Petra has the highest speed growth in the game (I think something like 60% and a cap of 85)

Ignatz should never be anything besides besides a bowknight.

Saint and Seteth game when?

Attached: Seteth_Portrait.png (1000x1000, 503K)

-2 speed I think for Fliers. Cavs get +2 speed when dismounting.

Spell set is bad. He ends up like sylvain or lorenz where he has strong slow spells with few uses.

No, they attacked first

Horses get extra speed and lose vulnerability to knightkilling weapons, Fliers lose vulnerability to arrows and lose around 2 speed (they will still have higher speed than cavs)

Honestly, I think Edelgard's whole deal is to give an impression of what really went down with Sothis back in the day. Nemesis likely had good intentions as Edelgard did, because dragons had done enough suspicious things to cause humans unrest, but the way they go about it is completely insane.

Church route was really nice, actually. It's the only one where there is a definitive "bad guy", and the ending is neatly tied up as far as what it introduces is concerned. I think that consistency is why people dislike it so much; it's "boring". Church route into Golden Deer was a great experience, can't imagine what it was like for people who went full BE.

Attached: fbc4a1050611d6a7dc0a46.png (1119x1500, 3.17M)

Is Shamir worth making into a Swordmaster or Assassin?

Ah, in that case I'll go with whatever physical class looks coolest then.

Forgot pic. Go bowknight for mounted memes.

Attached: magic.jpg (911x131, 24K)

He is if you didn't do his paralogue.

Agarthans drew first blood by declaring war on Nabateans and Sothis

My Marianne had Horse as a goal, did stable duty with Leonie and by the tinr she hit 30 she had A in riding. I began her riding like day 1 and kept Lances in D+ most of the game. He role for the most psrt is to use Stride and Physic from a distance. But Frozen Lance is a good "delet this" button.

I actuallt dropped Lorenz for Petra so I don't actually know anything of his performance.

Kek, so much for Edelgard's shit then if the humans attacked first.

Sylvain

no changes otherwise? what about punching?

She can’t, only reason she wins is thanks to the big professor clit.

Flayn has Rescue

Petra, Leonie and Ingrid share the highest speed growth of 60 (and Cyril with aptitude but who gives a fuck about that shitter)

Claude and Dimitri look good. Edelgard's hair looks awful, though.

Hilda is right about every little thing she says in the game.

>Alert stance+ on Ingrid
Lmao the enemies have 0 hit on her. This unit is broken

I'm curious about this. Alois looks like he could be a good wyvern with his B rank brawl healing, and the option to dismount in front of mages or archers to punch them would be cool.

>we want the k-on audience

Saviour King and the Guardian of Order

Attached: 1565283498472.jpg (2200x1300, 186K)

That's not gay at all, user.

Julia x Seliph is a glitch you bin dipper

Annette is the only girl who can't be cucked by Dedue because they automatically need to have higher support points to reach A+ Rank

Does it really override it? I thought that might be the case but haven't seen any solid proof. Same thing happened to me though, tried to pair him with Marianne but got Dedue instead. Can't complain.

It's likely old age. His support with Marianne implies this if you didn't already clock on.

>Annette
Heh. Reminder about this gigastacy

Attached: 1565525809436.png (1080x1311, 336K)

>Leonie as a falcon
Leonie as a bow Knight has a lot of boons. 5 range with a longbow on 9 move once you get move+1 is one hell of a drug, despite terrain restrictions.

Also growths change Like 10%ish with classes so classes matters fuckall when it comes to gaining levels. What you need to focus is performance during the map Themselves.

Felix has Thoron as a Savant so I don't feel he underperforms at all.

Best lesbians better than Doroslut.

Is that even possible? I thought S ranks overwrote whatever a rank the character had.

Alert Stance on a fast unit is amazing.
>bows are no longer a problem because they can't hit her

Leonie is good enough of a frontliner that having that much extra range doesn't really matter, she has the durability and the strenght to murder stuff head on and live to tell the tale, that is if they even hit you, bow knight is better for units that are shit at direct fights.

>lys with the gloucester relic
Her support with Lorenz is great too.

S rank overwrites things UP TO THE FINAL BATTLE, the thing is you can still do supports after that, and A ranks AFTER THE S RANK CHOICE overwrite them.

Fuck Adrestians
Fuck the Black Eagles
And FUCK Edelgard

Attached: 1547587586518.gif (680x312, 139K)

I've not tried it but it may be a glitch in which only happens if you the character has an A+ rank after you pick them for you S rank. At least it seems that way.

Oh god that's retarded
>Dimitri's S rank is literally "marry me" "no u"
>but he can leave you if he a-ranks another whore after

I'm a Blue Lions chad but Golden Deer has really good girls too. Blue Lions has best boys though

Imagine actually managing to kek yourself. This is hilarious

Is there more?

Blue lions is, after all, peak otomestacy house.

It's an amusing glitch because after you make the S choice, you can still do supports, and doing an A rank after that overrides your S.

Blue Lions have the best madlads. Dedue showing up in the Edelgard map in Verdant Wind was kino

Bowknight doesnt tank her defenses at all. You can have her frontline with Bow and Close Counter easily.

Don't restrict classes to certain roles just because the game what they are meant for. Even as a bow knight Leonie has the second highest def in all of GD and she can definetly frontline with 4 range.

Imagine being a knight on a battlefield where Lysithea is running around.

Attached: 1542353303422.jpg (1280x720, 291K)

It's pretty retarded IS still makes their retard AI attack even with 0/close to 0 hit.
Just make the AI ignore units they have have a low chance of hitting for fucks sake.

my leonie just hit level 30, what the hell do I do with her? she doesn't have 100% chance to pass any master class test because all she knows is lance+riding

>play 80 hour game dressed as a slut
>get cucked by the demure girl

Some things never change.

Attached: maricuck.png (1813x490, 108K)

Yes, but the game adding all the terrain to keep cavs from moving too far invalidates the perks of cavalier movement, you can have her on a flier to move farther and bring in more aggro, extra range isn't really needed for that.

They do that in Maddening/Lunatic. They'll just run away from you

>Just realized his lance is a fucking skeleton hand
I bet there's some lore shit going on but I'm not gonna spoil myself

>Not S Ranking Lissa anyway
This dude had it coming

That was a really good nerf to cavs, so I wonder why they basically left fliers untouched.
Stupid bastards didn't even give enemy archers close counter.

Is this the Chrom'd version of 3H now?

Attached: fc916375789bead35aba0c9a172a1a62.jpg (606x677, 56K)

the "my unit" severely hampers the story of these games, 90% of characters function a lot better among themselves because they have free form writing, meanwhile half of blyat's supports are mediocre

>the game adding so many terrain
Such as? In GD the last map with opressibe terrain is the Grondier rematch and the whole endgame is quite free for cavs.

after chapter 3 Archers get poison strike and Close Counter in maddenning

>playing BE
>timeskip
>do that prologue for that bow that doesn't require a crest user
>tfw the size of that boss and abilities
Holy fuck. It's like a german tank

Attached: 1565071392236.jpg (638x1024, 163K)

When doing other routes, should i start a new game or load the clear file from my first run?

>why would you side with the people that killed your father?

that's the only argument you fags ever have and you always fail to provide any context to it, those people also killed edelgard's sisters and manipulated the emperor, she doesn't like it either but as a ruler and tactician she understands that their evil is necessary for the time being because of the power they have

it's the same reason italy sided with the nazi during world war 2, they didn't want to get invaded and sought to cover their northern ass, once things calmed down and mussolini was deposed, they rebelled against the nazi and rightfully fucked them in the ass, same fucking principle, the only difference is that edelgard gives some modicum of fucks unlike mussolini

Attached: 1565051763735.png (950x1300, 1.73M)

They tought giving archers extra range was enough, but then they added alert stance and gave them all shit hit to begin with to invalidate the effectiveness.
If I remember correctly, Edelgard's map has plenty of stairs to prevent you from reaching her quickly, the dubstep land has a few stairs here and there but not really anything important, the last map fucks cavaliers over hard by adding the swamp and a shitloat of forests at the beginning, fliers don't have to bother about anything of that.

Is this a mode that unlocks after hard mode is beaten or something?
This shit sounds great.

Nah, they're selling it as dlc.

>tfw if you bring Flayn along said boss bullies her while doting on her and makes her flustered because he's her uncle

Speaking of relics, what's with the relics that are silver and the ones that are gold? Why the different color?

Is there any reason Judith and Nader aren't recruitable? They don't even do anything after the chapter they're introduced

Is this dlc already in Japan or something? Or how can you tell this shit if it's dlc?

It's on the cart, if you have a hacked switch you can get it for free.

The free difficulty patch that's upcoming. They say they're reballancing the A.I too for Hard so I don't know what changes that's gonna bring

And that's what makes her a huge hypocrite unless you can't understand that.
The slithers are the people responsible for everything she whines about, so she's allying herself to take on another evil just to take on them later, while they still do all the fucked up stuff she keeps complaining about.

>edelgard drank the dumb bitch juice and so should you
No

Cavs are okay except on Archer. but on healer/wizzard they're very good
Pegasus are shit but dodge very well
Wyverns are glass canon, very powerful but very fragile
Overall the abilty of mounted units to move after attack is OP as hell in this game

>let's appoint the title of Archbishop to a mercenary without heart that was dubbed "Ashen Demon" because he crushed people without any remorse and guilt

really makes me think

If you have a hacked switch, it's in the game. Obviously it's going to change but they're making a free patch for 2 new difficulties

and how exactly do you plan to tip over a fucking family of elder dragons that manipulated humanity for centuries? you need an united nation not some memes

>no arugments

cope

>Punished Dimitri and Redeemed Dimitri have different portraits and different combat dialogue
>Claude calls you "teach" in Part 1 and in non-GD routes, but calls you "my friend" in Part 2 GD
Man BL and GD are fucking kino. I hated Edelgard's BE Part 2 "am i kawaii sensei" shit, though since I didn't like her in the first place I probably would have disliked her regardless.

It's unfinished, they are still tweaking it, there's an unfinished version of it on cart but the final version will be coming as a free update.

Paid DLC is costumes, grinding maps and the full story expansion.

Edelgard's route just feels unfinished, not only it's short as fuck, it feels like it's actually missing stuff after Rhea.

>dragons bad!
>pretty much every bad thing that happens in the game is caused by humans
really makes you think

>no arguments
Just like Edelgard.

Attached: NO U.jpg (1280x720, 183K)

Why do you need to? Everything seemed to be going just fine until Edelnigger started fucking everything up

I'm fairly sure Edelgard's route wasn't a thing before the E3 trailer, then IS realized people liked Edelgard for some reason and half assed a route for her.

>blames Slitherers and church
>her mother, Ferdie's father, Bernie's father, Hubert's father and more Imperials are responsible for massacres and crest shit as well

Rhea/Seiros=bad!
Other dragon=good!
Edelgard=gorilla!

twitter.com/toodeepincrap/status/1159591181593894912?s=19
Gatekeeperbro cries after Jeralt diea

Nah, I'm sure there was always a route for her, but then realized they could sell its content as a separate dlc and called it a day.

Lmaook

Nothing personnel, Flame Emperor

Attached: 3 13 archer reincarnated into fodlan.webm (853x480, 2.89M)

Any time frame for when this might come out?
Maybe I should hold off on my BL run until it comes out.

Alliance General, the true hero of Fodlan.

>a constant cycle of wars that the church benefits from
>>all the terrible homelives resulting from too much social importance being placed on crests
>>>the fact that an insane dragon with a mommy fetish is knowingly stunting the development of an entire country because of her pissing match with mole people
>>>>fine

Is this sniper 3-13's brother?

>a constant cycle of wars that the church benefits from
There's been peace for 300 years. Compared to real life medieval times that's a utopia.
>all the terrible homelives resulting from too much social importance being placed on crests
That's human nature, if not crests then there will be something else.
>the fact that an insane dragon with a mommy fetish is knowingly stunting the development of an entire country because of her pissing match with mole people
Almyra niggers are at similar tech levels, unless you're saying Rhea is controlling them too somehow

Three Houses was the SMT x FE crossover we wanted all along...

Attached: _Kb-_VkvkEGmfk3t84C61w8Dw9lHKY08Ct35iUQx-R8.jpg (540x720, 57K)

I love this support. Dorothea is the only person in the game I've found who can out bitch Felix and it's great.

I thought punished boar had an eyepatch? granted I haven't reached the timeskip yet

>those people also killed edelgard's sisters and manipulated the emperor
And? She’s a dumb bitch for siding with them. You can accomplish everything she wants to do without siding with them.