Classic WoW

This is the destiny you chose, you think you do, but you dont

OCE/rp/pve server chads ww@

Attached: OMGASMON1.gif (400x100, 2.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/asmongold/clip/SpoopyProudCurryPeteZaroll
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope RP servers will have some form of roleplay addon. I can't give up on finding profiles like pic related. They give me too much life.

Attached: holy daddy issues batman.png (814x509, 422K)

>pve server
>chad

Yeah nah, and rolling on an RP server makes you a bonafide faggot

Attached: 1555674805688.png (533x516, 364K)

>playing with streamers
sure thing zoomer

Attached: roo.png (498x978, 629K)

Attached: feetnotice0.png (830x527, 335K)

>Pandaren monk
Jesus christ no

>alliance players

>say thanks for the run and god bless at the end of every dungeon

Attached: wowrudies.png (532x246, 196K)

Holy fuck I need to do this.

I think we're going to have to see what your toon looks like in that set. You know, for science and all.

You say that, but Horde is more popular for both normal RP and ERP, because people love blood elves. They makes up like 45% of your faction.

Probably either this character (1/2)

Attached: 7654.png (2254x512, 1.52M)

>classic
The community won't be there.
It was so great in 200X because the internet was great in 200X. Every single MMO had a great community back then, morons.

i'm a french user.
Should i go on the PVP server of europe or france? my english is alright, even if i prefer to speak french, i don't want to have a deserted server...

or this one. (2/2)

Attached: goat.png (3289x550, 3.06M)

Those responses are entirely from just that. A day didn't go bye without atleast 2 massive spergouts over saying god bless.

I am absolutely stealing this, thank you

>Urta
Been a while since I've thought of Corruption of Champions, let alone her.

Attached: 02f.jpg (472x645, 39K)

classic is literally unstoppable at this point. we won

You said far, far more than "God bless", user. Don't start fucking lying.

>RP/PVE
>Anything other than carebears and spineless cowards

A single PvP server for the entire Oceania area is going to be insane fun though. Especially since no big streamers are going to be rolling here.

>implying I won't be deliberately playing on servers without streamers

I prefer having a stable server, thanks.

also

>zoomer

lol

Attached: 1538857660627.jpg (1024x640, 74K)

That's gold. I'm not even religious and I'll be doing this.

nah my only communication with public wow players is "hello" and "thanks for the run, god bless" before and after an instance.
The third guy actually made a new alt to continue messaging me after getting the mute after a 10 min spergout about how all modern religious is enslaving mankind and I am a willing sycophant to it.

God bless

Every 40 or so runs you will get some incredibly wholesome person who will say it back and tell you you made their day better.
Its always worth typing.

Keep fighting the good war user

imagine being so much of a sperg that a single innocous sentence is all it takes to set you off the edge

What should I roll for the RPPVP server? Night Elf or Undead Warrior? I want whatever faction has the best RP.

He should have told them he was a Muslim and then proceeded to report all of them

post more rage messages and awkward erp messages

Nobody actually replies if you give them the allahu ackbar

Both have RP.
Just pick whichever race you like the lore and look of most, man.

First of all, I've been an atheist since birth. However, your "special book" tells you that you weren't born a Christian because a mythical lady ate some fruit. Haha, stupid creationist piece of shit. Don't you know that I'm a certified zoologist at the Columbus Community College. HA! I pity those like your are stupid enough to believe in some fake super natural entity. Let me tell you something fucko, your religion is terrible and dangerous, your symbol is the object that your dear leader was crucified on. Before you say something like, "You have to read the whole Bible first". Well, for your information I've read the first two pages and I didn't need to read 1,200 pages to know that your bullshit Religion is evil. Your God also falsely claims that I'm not allowed to touch myself at night. Guess what fucker? I'll jerk off to underage anime girls all night and clean the hot, sticky semen with my long ass beard which stems from my neck. It's probably even longer than that of Jesus; who didn't even exist. And I bet you my whole fedora collection that my IQ will always be hire than yours. Come back when you're not an evil person, creationist retard.

that panda faggot really needs to up his game, i'd have you typing paragraphs about how hard your big stupid futa dong is in ten posts or less

Attached: 1526657197711s.jpg (124x124, 2K)

Attached: 1525311884992.jpg (895x1200, 224K)

>Hating roleplayers
>Hating people who are just doing something else in an MMO other than mindlessly grinding petty fucking itemlevels

Why? For what actual purpose? Because you saw some brainlet cretin RP as a gnome undead demon dragon prince sometime?

Kill yourselves. No true Yea Forums goer should hate or dislike fucking roleplay.

Attached: wowlore.jpg (489x98, 19K)

I bet they play paladin

I have a few from back in the day, found them all on an old photobucket account that I lost the password to a decade ago

Attached: 1561805577051.jpg (573x460, 97K)

UBRS LFM, FELSTRIKER RESERVED -- LINK ACHIEVEMENT WITH GEARSCORE (full on fury warriors, need tank)

The problem is the vast, vast majority of MMO RP is fucking shit.
Its not just the attention starved ERPing trannies either, regular MMO RP is trash compared to tabletop.

>Oopsyoulose
>Is actually an insufferable dicklet
Colour me surprised.

>Knotty
YOU

>people using ingame chat to look for groups and not on an unofficial discord or an addon that emulates group finder
he doesnt know

Then just avoid the trash roleplayers? Why the fuck does it matter what delusional little RP bubble live in? Just avoid them and engage with the people who are actually good at it.

how do I find these people

goldshire

Attached: wow21.png (2374x1650, 1.54M)

:D

good rp: walking in formation wearing matching uniforms, sieging capitals and killing faction leaders.
bad rp: writing how you suck someones horsecock

Attached: 1543030136887.jpg (520x460, 59K)

2/2

Attached: 1535222976327.jpg (517x467, 73K)

>retarted
everytime

Some of the best times I had RP'ing was as a Troll Warrior getting smashed off his tits in Silvermoon and /yelling at the populace. Not Belf escaped being labeled a sissy bumbaclart when Teshembi rolled into town.

Also fuck Silvermoon, Fuck Blood Elves. Nine out of ten people in rp just huddle to themselves in little corners whispering to each other. At least raiding Goldshire was fun.

>good rp is being one of 500000 turbogeneric military guilds

No.

>user, I keep hearing that you are complaining about me messing up the server. why dont you say it to my face... and my 600 troglodytes's faces. now tell me which server houses your alts so I can go pay it a visit.

twitch.tv/asmongold/clip/SpoopyProudCurryPeteZaroll

what do you do, Yea Forums ?

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 5K)

I dunno if this guy should make threats when hes a literal twig and people know his address

He'd be 100% too much of a pussy, and his followers are literally only good for giving him free gold and he knows it

I'm glad this obnoxious faggot doesn't play the same server type as me. Have fun, PvPfags. I'll be in my RP server bunker, people-watching and laughing in a Azmon free world.

thanks for posting the edit with lick and kiss.
>salaam alaikum, peace be unto you brothers

I'm so fucking glad I'm not going to be on NA

When did they add breast proportions like this?

Mods.

The thing that redpilled me about anti-footfags is that half of those lists end by explicitly saying no feet. It's a lack of appreciation for subtlety and good taste.

>Final boss of WoW
>A roaming multi server army composed of 600 spergs willing to spend all day on the game worshipping their eceleb

It's hard to even mention it specifically without it being some footfaggotry though.
In real life it's easy and organic to appreciate it as part of a full package, or to grab a girl's ankles while plowing her or something, and it not being totally stupid. But even mentioning anything about feet deliberately via text is difficult to come off as anything BUT a footfag.

>he has to choose between containment servers
Sucks to be burger.

Its dead, accept it and move on

Attached: Wasteland.jpg (2560x1879, 1.25M)

I wonder how some of the smarter races on Azeroth tend to think about dumber cultures all around them (orcs, humans, night elves, tauren, etc.) Draenei are literally galactic travelers who achieved spaceflight long before they crashed into Azeroth, and they're arguably the most advanced race save for gnomes and maybe goblins, depending on who you talk to. I feel like they would stand around facepalming at how their allies are shit like basic armored infantrymen when the draenei haul around mechs, plasma cannons, Light-based demigods, spaceships, and plenty of other shit with them anywhere they go. Likewise, I can't help but wonder if goblins and gnomes are sick of dealing with obnoxious spiritual hippies getting in the way of scientific advancement. I could easily see a gnome thinking of tauren as stupid beef niggers while goblins see night elves as dumb tree niggers.

Attached: 1455756724737.jpg (500x500, 88K)

It really does.
At this point I’d rather play with slavs and chinks over e-celeb shitheads.

? RPPvP servers exist for people who want both server types simultaneously.

there is only one rppvp server and its in the pacific lol

Good thing I'm not interested in it then.

Based
Get fucked least coast niggers

pacific ping is fine tho even if you're an american, its vanilla wow, not an fps

RP are containment servers and this very thread is the proof of that. So it's either streamer faggotry, PvE faggotry or RP faggotry. I don't envy you, shit sucks.

wooooooooow,
everybody we got a classic internet tough guy here!

Gonna play Alliance on Thalnos

gie moni pls
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

sub keeps brs out

ARUGAL CHADS SOUND OFF

they don't anymore
br's employ communal bots to pay for tokens

Unironically bought diapers for the launch ama

how do you handle diaper rash and or infections/inflamed skin irritation

Footfaggotry is easily the most vanilla and inoffensive fetish. How can anyone be anti-footfag?

frequent changes

I know it's a joke but
>religion is man made
>therefore i don't beleive in it
ISHYGDDT

because you're still a fucking weirdo.

a good troll is to tell fedora-tippers that christians out-breed them (which is factual), therefore are more fit for survival in the Darwinian sense. What are they gonna do, argue with SCIENCE?

just spent the last 8 hours calling suicide hotlines until a very nice lady agreed to send me 17 dollars.
who else coming home?

I play on RP servers specifically because they are indeed containment boards full of trannies, drama whore guild moms, and plenty more. It's fun to people-watch their shitty self-important roleplay profiles from afar.

yuropoor server?

Heaven forbid people are having fun, user. Heaven fucking forbid. Especially if they're having fun and never bothering you about it.

>religion is man made
>therefore i don't believe in it

This makes a ton of sense though, explain to a guy raised in a catholic family whats wrong with this train of thought.

emerald dream iirc

>reddit has finally discovered "layering" is literally just renamed sharding, dozens of clips going up from the stress test proving it
this is going to be a dumpster fire

wow... really makes you think huh...

Attached: 2019-08-12 03_01_48-atheism.png (637x166, 48K)

Is Resto druid a good classic healer? I have no idea about classic ruleset btw

all druids suck ass at everything

Classic will probably be dead in one month, two for generosity's sake.

Go moonglow spec for the most efficient single target heal in the game.

ok but can i use it to suck cock at least i dont really like ass at all

>OCE/rp/pve server chads ww@
IM HERE

Attached: lmqjq38evmf31.jpg (2047x2732, 469K)

the quality of being man made has no bearing on whether you should or should not believe in it, the fact that you think it is false or wrong would but they are not saying that
otherwise someone saying that would be implying that things that are man made are false and wrong
it's kinda like saying "gender is a social construct" with one or another underlying implication that the current idea of gender is wrong because it's a social construct
but all language, ethics and law is also a social construct and nobody would argue raping and killing people is ok because law and ethics are just social constructs after all

And I don't bother them, user. But I'm the one who took this screenshot, and I had a great time laughing at the obvious daddy issues privately. I'm just choosing to share it anonymously with follow anons who can likely also see the humor in it.

I'm gonna start doing this, thanks for the idea

Why not just go to the fucking toilet then?

>the quality of being man made has no bearing on whether you should or should not believe in it, the fact that you think it is false or wrong would but they are not saying that
otherwise someone saying that would be implying that things that are man made are false and wrong

Yes it kinda does, being a man means that you are limited to your mortality, even if you are not religious there's things in science we are not able to respond like how the universe actually got made and where is all the anti matter, we don't even know what's in the bottom of the ocean in our planet, this is why science has a lot of theories, we know how things work to the shitty extent we as a man are capable of understanding.

man,these conversations are cancer and reddit as fuck, and even if what that guy said makes sense he is going to burn in hell for eternity for not accepting jesus christ lol.

imagine being religion