Tell me, why aren't you playing the highest rated MMORPG expansion of all time: FFXIV Shadowbringers

Tell me, why aren't you playing the highest rated MMORPG expansion of all time: FFXIV Shadowbringers.

Really now.

Attached: 1563418302864.jpg (1079x762, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hb0P9jHV8dQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so Astrologian is just a bad class right now right? I'm pretty sure card buffs are not enough to make up for the dropoff in the personal dps they put out

>Janny is back
The fucking thread was at fucking 450+ posts. what the fuck was 404ing it going to do?

Attached: this may tingle a bit.jpg (680x448, 87K)

dilate sect

I mean, not really?
At least now they can heal just fine.
They are not that far behind SCH.
Though I expect another 3.3 where SE turn their card completely OP as all hell and make AST a must have.

>NIN is the least played job in the game
>WHM is the most played job in the game
God, what kind of bizzaro world is this?

Attached: D31.png (207x419, 47K)

Jesus fucking christ.. I just had a party that literally couldn't figure out positions for blue/white circle in E2S, I don't mean they failed it I mean we never even pulled the boss because people got salty as fuck when the player clockwise of them wasn't immediately a match and proceeded to act like it can't be done. We disbanded without even pulling the boss because taking 2 seconds to say "oh hey this position isn't working for me, let's switch with someone else so it works now" was TOO FUCKING MUCH for them. I'm fucking done.

>Monk became a meta job and is kicking every other job's ass
What a strange timeline.

Why does the mod keep deleting all the FFXIV threads?

Videogames are not allowed on HIS board.

I miss those personal moments we got with Haurchefant and Aymeric. When do we get a cocoa/dinner scene with a female character?

Attached: 1565155715589.png (828x812, 2.58M)

I wanna FUCK this fairy

Attached: 1564195413709.jpg (1000x717, 123K)

get in line faggot

But I am and it's fucking boring as.

>Needing that many people for Titania's tether
>Not just having a paladin take 4 of them

>Fake leaker pre-release during media tour says that RoF has the slowdown removed and it only does 25% damage now
>Release comes around and RoF hasnt changed at all
>mfw 5.05

Attached: 1525558663517.gif (178x188, 152K)

I’m not a tranny

I've played enough of this game, I am now tired of pressing the same combination of buttons do do some recolorization of the same tasks I did before
Enjoyed my time

Pretty sure PLD and DRK can take all of them

is the endgame still grinding tomestones for gear?

I am. Trying to finish off SMN/SCH so I can complete the role quests and take a break. Raiding never appealed to me so I'll just unsub until next update.

Attached: 1562915439736.jpg (694x640, 42K)

They probably can, I havent tried with more than four

If you call doing one daily 5 times a week "grinding", sure.

I'm coming back from my break, what healer to main? SCH?
Should I fanta from middie to lala?

Attached: 1506143634061.png (700x1058, 695K)

WHM.
Go for it, but you must wear the dwarf hat as soon as you are able.

why would you willingly play a downs toddler?

If you played SCH before you'll probably hate the changes. Yes to lala.

Stay middies because midlanders are perfect. Lalafells are the cancer

Your spoilered question depends entirely on whether you get off on the idea of being a midlander, highlander or roegadyn male's onahole

Fags believing in the meta are real
same as everyone jumped ship from crystal to get carried on primal and aether.

SCH can be nice but I've always preferred WHM. Also yes, go for the lala. Lalas are love, lalas are life.

Attached: 9571e01d2d90b8ec3033323b7e7ea6f6.png (1000x1242, 1.07M)

Everyone knows Midlander's are rightful Elezen lay

Actually, midlanders are for femroes.

Attached: 1545726250676.png (708x805, 874K)

I'd kill to fuck a femroe.. that isn't a futa. But they are all futas.

Attached: 1562110000712.jpg (801x703, 34K)

I feel like Monks that have been around for a long time are going to get lumped up with the people who just jumped onto Monk for the damage and I don't like it.

Attached: 3214.jpg (693x663, 60K)

Well if you've been a MNK for a long time then you should be doing better than FotM players right?

Attached: 1560772834588.jpg (654x654, 24K)

I think I'm starting to get the hang of SMN, but fuck me it feels like if I mess up my rotation at all my DPS output is completely fucked.

>expert roulette
>the twinning
>ninja setting off tycoon's delayed lasers on purpose
>only warning beforehand is them yelling FORWARD AND BACK AND THEN FORWARD AND BACK AND THEN GO FORWARD AND BACK AND PUT ONE FOOT FORWARD in party-chat

Attached: 1552792003693.jpg (640x480, 75K)

>not being a femroe with a harem of dickgirls

small dom big sub is the apex of sexuality

Attached: 1531222999631.gif (256x256, 98K)

>Ninja
Yoshida mindbroke him. It's not his fault.

Now why would I be that when I can have a harem of actual men and roleplay as a pirate-queen with a softer side

i bet he was reminiscing better times, progging a11s when his class was good and didn't play like shit

Because I'm tired of doing eden savage. There's jack shit to do.

Shit pvp=shit game

Sure, but I'm not really comparing the damage, it's more on how they're perceived. It irks me that metafags are jumping to Monk just because they have damage now.

Summoner's rotation feels like a clusterfuck, I 100% understand your pain. Also, why is Demi-Phoenix just a Bahamut reskin?

Why Phoenix doesn't come before Bahamut is a complete mystery to me

That's all metafags have done since the start. Same deal with WHM right now

because all the men worth boning already shifted to being girls with dicks, it can't be helped

Attached: 3 - u4wze24.jpg (119x133, 5K)

How do I not overheal?

Attached: 1540682668228.jpg (460x460, 46K)

>Still doing the 100 quests of Post ARR
At what point will I be able to find friends/join an FC(this is what guilds are called, right?)? How likely is it that they'll be extremely cliquey/white knighty/spastics and sperg out at me to get me kicked? Would it be better to just pug forever?

Attached: 1565216827452.jpg (1447x2047, 1.54M)

Yes we already know the entire MMO genre is shit. Play a fighting game instead limp wristed tranny.

dilate

Too bad I am not looking for the apex. I'm a degenerate looking to get off to my horrible kink is so horrible it's going to blind you.
I wanna be held like a stuffed animal by any of the tall races and take a nap with them to make up for the lack of affection in my life.

Attached: 1552098541555.png (1920x1080, 1.51M)

sounds like a pretty fun NIN desu

idk, probably because there's nothing to do

Egi assault was just a bad idea. Let's use OGCDs to generate instants, but you need instants to use OGCDs. They just add bloat for no real reason honestly. Like the pet using them as soon as they're up would have been the same goddamn thing without you needing to weave them, and this is the same expansion that they got rid of sic's usage.

>to make up for the lack of affection in my life

is that why people keep calling me 'mommy' in these scenarios
i think you've ruined something for me

There is one mmo that has good pvp. And it's about to destroy your dilating simulator

>plays tall race
>suprised at being called mommy
your fault desu

Have teammates that stop fucking up mechanics.

runescape is better

Attached: 1552232046654.png (470x469, 489K)

No there isn't. If that's what you believe you're mentally retarded.

What data center has fight nights at wolves den or community events that aren't RP or at least semi RP related?

You're just mentally retarded at pvp

Unless you're the type that naturally makes friends, which it doesn't sound like you are, the only place you'll make friends in this game is by pure chance or end game raiding. There's also discord but frankly, no one wants to help a stranger go through the MSQ.

You didn't know?

Except I play real games with real pvp not designed for the mentally retarded like you. Cope.

Hurrdurr my esports games r real pvpee. Dilate mentally ill tranny

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH WHY THE FUCK IS E2S SO HARD IN PUGS JUST FUCKING DO DAMAGE YOU SHITTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSS

Femroes are for nursing handjobs!

>"Rescue" dps through 2 delayed lasers
>blame him for wiping the party

ARE YOU FUCKING SORRY

>happy gobbles down blizzard's feces
>complain about anything being esports
The ironing.

Maybe Elezen, but femroes would break your pelvis like that

Is it bad that I don't wanna get onto voice chat because people are gonna make fun of me? People think of me as some mysterious smart type dude. Once they hear a high pitched thick accent mother fucker they gonna lose respect for me.

Attached: 20190708203326_1.jpg (1209x915, 511K)

I know that open wound between your legs interferes with critical thinking, but esports is far from what classic is

>Unless you're the type that naturally makes friends, which it doesn't sound like you are
Not even the same user, but why did you have to put this in such a hurtful way, it hurts me to the soul indirectly. Fuck people who can just make friends like it's nothing, I'm so jealous ;_;

Back against rock-solid thigh muscle and the heat of their groin, nothin' finer lad.

God, why does this game attract so many faggots. Go away.

being an autistic loner is the only way to play this game

>still no expansion sales numbers

>but esports is far from what classic is
Yes, I know your goldfish memory is giving you trouble, but I believe I've already pointed out all thread that the former doesn't require you to be mentally ill.

>use up your hard CDs on avoidable mechanics
>get one shotted on adds
Yeah, your dps might sucks ass, but in the end you could've saved the try.

Attached: 1561150247124.jpg (1080x1629, 691K)

Just so we're clear, I'm not someone who makes friends easily. And playing XIV to make friends is simply a mistake. You should play because you like the video game and MAYBE you'll run into people you can like the video game with in-game.

While no numbers, I can draw the formula up right now if you want.

Final Fantasy® XIV Online: Shadowbringers sales number > WoW B(t)fA(aout)

hahahahaha!

>not far behind
>clearly behind still
>it can heal
>bad class clearly worst of the 3 healers
Everything is 'viable' ever since they made raids easy, but don't say it isn't a bad class when it clearly is.

holy shit rekt LMAO

>implying i follow every tranny general you make for this game
Go back to /vg/ and talk about how much you want love erping

What the hell kind of cop-out response is this

I just don't feel like playing it becase as white mage I can literally netflix and still top the dps charts and healing charts easily with 1/10 of the effort.
While I'm on AST I have to sweat hard to keep everyone alive with fucking GCD heals that are less effective than a wet fart, while consistently at the last place on dps charts, and if that wasn't enough I also have to assemble a viable yu-gi-oh card deck mid-fight too.

It's both not fun and both shit.

I can't say for sure. But let me tell you it's a solid estimate

Classic>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shadowbringers=>bfa

Sounds like that faggot who keeps spinning S rank ShB and killing people on primal.

Must've been why you sperged out over pvp in the last pruned thread because your dilate hole needed to be filled with agreement from anonymous posters on a vietnamese sewing forum.

motherfucking inv asmon layer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Classic >>> Shadowbringers >>>>> Shit >>>> Bfa

Do your meds really fuck up your brain that much. You're the one expecting to read whatever innane shit you said in a previous thread that I didn't even read. What the hell kind of cop out response is that.

I haven't played during HW days, I still haven't finished the normal Alexander raids.
Can anyone tell me what this forward and back meme about? Not the first time I see it mentioned.

>wow you fucking tranny >what the hell kind of cop-out is that
>wow take your meds

Attached: 1554220491421.png (684x529, 134K)

youtube.com/watch?v=hb0P9jHV8dQ
Finish all the 8-mans and alliances, they're a treat. And don't skip cutscenes.

I'm doing just that, I already finished the alliances, finished coil too (mostly solo), now all I have left is alexander, just cleared Midas this weekend, wanted to start Creator but the pug fucking wiped on a9n and disbanded so I couldn't continue. So far these are great and I wish I did them sooner.

I'm actually interested in trying classic once my sub runs out but the streamer shit and layering has me worried.

>Get in a 24 man run with some fag from NEST
>People won't shut up the entire time
>Shit run overall cause people are trying to show off
>They all stand around him at the end and fellate him

Christ this must be what it feels like for WoWfags and Asmon

Holy shit just kill yourself

>he thinks "all thread" means "previous thread"
Not surprising that a blizzard cockgarbler doesn't know how to read basic english.

Red pill me on this game.

Is it a similar grind/time sink to wow? I like the look of this but don’t want to lose my life to an mmo again.

>wojack

Attached: videogames.png (225x225, 4K)

Almost every class was perfect in HW. Why did they ruin most of them? 3 expansions in and over half the classes feel awful to play.

free trial up to level 35.

Attached: Crack your coinpurse.jpg (809x276, 88K)

>haha yes go back to this place i'm overly sensitive to and can easily spot from experience

Attached: 1546709655636.jpg (500x492, 36K)

I was lucky that during my first time doing that there was a Ninja who was on top of things and always lead the scrap to where it needed to be.
2nd time playing on roulette they kept wiping to it so they disbanded too

That’s a tempting offer. How is the gameplay vs wow? I’ve watched a few videos but can’t really get the hooks of it.

the thread was deleted for a reason

No they were far from perfect, and they needed to change them because the ability bloat with 2 expansions on top of them would have been insane and I'm glad they realized it.

>not your first post in the thread

Attached: 1545109940919.png (651x396, 255K)

>drg exists in the party
>suddenly have to play around dragon sight range
just make this piece of shit skill global range like dance partner.

If you're familiar with wow, it's basically the same, you will know what to expect.
It won't be too terribly exciting at lvl35 because the classes are all designed for lvl80 and the abilities are drip-fed during the levelling process and until you hit 80, every class will feel incomplete.
But it's works well enough to not be offensively shit. You play this game for the story, music and atmoshpere, if you don't care about that don't bother.