God fucking damn look at this brooklyn mook, this is peak stryker and everyone loved him...

god fucking damn look at this brooklyn mook, this is peak stryker and everyone loved him. His mk9 remodel was absolute shit

Attached: bio.gif (188x202, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PftOxn4ANjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mk9 stryker was, indeed, absolute shit

Remodel was fine quit being autistic

>pulls out a gun and shoots you mid fight
I-is this even allowed?

This is better?

Attached: stryker mka.jpg (960x720, 69K)

no it was NOT, he turned into a generic cop. His old design had way more personality

fuckin cheaters

I think the problem is the uncanny valley. That sprite is a photo and MK9 is CG.

I really thought he was a thug with a Marlboro T shirt

AHH HOW CAN NO ONE GET STYKER I DONT GET IT

nah that's a faggot

Stryker needs to be a stereotypical gay cop, something straight out of Tom of Finland. Especially since they need LGBT representation but have abandoned Mileena and Kung Jin.

youtube.com/watch?v=PftOxn4ANjc

The thing is that a LOT of people liked Mortal Kombat because its generally very stupid. Mk10 and 11 dialed back the stupid a ton. Stryker is really a high point in them trying to be cool and failing miserably, its really endearing

from cop to morning jogger, disgusting

>everybody loved him
Everybody made fun of him for looking like a nerd who was trying to be cool, hated that he was OP despite looking like a nerd, and was relieved when Armageddon and 9 made him actually cool and actually fun to play without being the obligatory "little brother" pick, as a balanced zoning character with good combo options instead of "fuck you I have a gun".
Quit this historical revisionism.

Die of AIDS

Always picked him in MK3

Stryker was always shit.

HAHAHA I have a double helping of the CCR5 HIV resistance mutation, I could take load from Magic Johnson, Greg Louganis, even Charlie Sheen and never catch so much as a cold. I’m literally immune to AIDS!

mall cop stryker best stryker

ゴゴゴゴ

Attached: Mk3-behind104.jpg (232x367, 126K)

Attached: DOZMrd0VwAA1lYY.jpg (1024x768, 86K)

badass dude, right there

great character. truly great idea. when I think about the kinda guys who would be perfect to face ninja wizards, cyborgs, demons, and gods--I think "mall cop"

nope, not an absolute shit character at all

Why do faggots care so much about seeing faggot characters in games?