Sorry guys I can't bring myself to force myself through piece of crap

Sorry guys I can't bring myself to force myself through piece of crap
Seriously who gave this the greenlight?

Attached: kingdom-hearts-iii-3.png (580x729, 871K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zH6RZ0h7jKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sony pressured Square hard for a release. Their library had all but dried up and they knew the only thing fans were hyped for was KH3. So they pushed and bullied for the game's immediate release and Square (not knowing how to respond at this point) rushed the fuck out of it.

I'm sure this will come across as hyperbolic, but this is unironically one of the worst vidya I've played in recent memory.

PS4 seems to be in a similar situation to what 360 was around mid 2010 and onwards all of a suddenly it ran out of steam and there was nothing

the dlc will fix everything

>Best combat system in series
>le bad
ok barry

>KH3
>good combat system
>floaty awkward piece of shit
Should have called in TRI ACE sorry Square Enix

>attractions

who gave the greenlight for kingdom hearts in the first place?

Attached: 1564259686906.jpg (1024x768, 173K)

>le buzzword """""""""""""argument""""""""""""
youtube.com/watch?v=zH6RZ0h7jKg
you got point

>floaty
Just fuck off xv-kun

Kys

After Kingdom Hearts ii the novelty has kind of worn off Current nostalgia bait fad has already jerked it off to no end kind of sick of it at this point.

Floaty as videogame jargon has been thrown around since the day platformers were the vogue. Doesn't make it less true though

every kh is floaty you fucking nigger

>KH3's combat was a piece of shi-

Attached: Kingdom Hearts 3 - Keyblade Switching.webm (1280x720, 3M)

When you attacked something in the earlier KH games you felt like you genuinely hit something you got that response back. This game even failed at that you might as well just be mashing away at blubber
All style no substance even Dynasty Warrior clones do a better job

What a disaster

Game is good. Best combat in the series and same old shit heartstring pulling writing. Why does this get so much hate?

imbecile

because nothing you said true.
>same old shit heartstring pulling writing
s*y

>cars and this horse thing from mulan world in kh2
thats it
if we talk about bosses you are absolutely right but still combat is more fun to play

>heartstring pulling
The only good KH games are KH1 and 2
maybe com

BBS have best writing
you newfag

>Disney owns 20th century FOX portfolio
How long until we see Goofy get faceinseminated by a xenomorph?

Prove it

pffffff
play the game and see for yourself

>Best writing
>When Ventus, Vanitas and the Unversed are just plopped into existence without explanation
>When Terra's entire plotline is driven by retarded coincidences
>When anything related to Xehanort and Eraqus exists

I have beaten it
It sucks
Not even worth platting

I only got through this because I had waited over a decade and I may as well just get it over with. Don't know why I wanted a third game after 2.

2 was technically KHIII and concluded the story.

Same here, what were your impressions?

I think it was shit. Overly simple, banal style over substance combat, doesn't respect your time with long attractions and button mashing combat, stupid "let's go to the next disney world hyuk hyuk" plot, etc. I'm glad I beat KH3 but I'm never playing another KH game again.

Attached: 4tiwvg6klnf21.jpg (736x767, 72K)

>the greenlight?
dude can you AT LEAST try to change your vocabulary ?
it's so obvious you are the same obsessed fucktard who shitposts about this game.

>instead off finishing all the plot points of the story, they decide too introduce new ones truring three into another sequal bait.

im not gonna wait another 5 years for a new game.

What on earth are you blabbering on about you schizophrenic paranoid fuck.

All the megic from the first two games are just pissed upon come KH3s release.
Might as well ignore 3s existance and just enjoy 1 2 and maybe com

Same as yours but I was really surprised how they made Disney worlds even more irrelevant to the plot of Kingdom Hearts. There were times when even the villains didn't know why they were in [x] world.

This basically. I've been trying to drag myself through the post-II between games but I just can't bring myself to when my backlog is already huge, II brought me enough closure, and III was such a disappointment when I realized they intended to make the obligatory Sora nerf the plot of the entire game. I could deal with the attractions, I could deal with the button mashing, I could deal with the removal of Final Fantasy, and I could deal with Disney's meddling (price to pay for modern worlds where the creators are still alive to micromanage), but by the time I got to the end I really couldn't anymore. I had good intentions of finding every emblem legit but I don't think I even bothered to YouTube the secret ending because Kairi getting kidnapped again for no reason right after they went out of their way to reunite EVERYONE ELSE, even Xion, felt insulting.

Attached: 1552607478273.jpg (686x686, 57K)

>Final Fantasy characters need to be handled with care
>Tifa in II was looking for Cloud that was her entire story and it went nowhere for the 2 minutes of screen time she had
>Gullwings in II are fairys

What did Nomura mean by this? Did he have an Araki moment?

I can deal with the combat system. The difficulty is no longer an issue now that CM is there. And I’m sure we’ll have more bosses.
However, there’s no way a DLC can fix that horrible, horrible ending, which felt like a middle finger to those who spend 14 years into the saga. Fuck Nomura. Barry was right.

The ending was ALMOST really good, but they just had to keep the cash cow alive with bullshit ambiguity about the fate of the main character, AND you don't even get to play it. There should have been a boss rush or something.

Everybody was hoping for a closure. And now in the best case scenario se will have to wait another 14 years for KHIV. I’ll probably be dead by that time, I’ve chosen both the place and the method, but I do still hope things will change for the better

>NMBC in every main title
>as soon as the engine get genuinely good looking it’s not in

Fuck this shit. I wanted to walk around Halloween/Christmas town in glorious 4K.

Barry is it you again?

it's a great game and you have shit taste if you don't like it.

Found you Kagari

The game feels kinda rushed to me

This is the biggest disappointment of the generation. Change my mind.