Imagine the smell

Imagine the smell

Attached: Manuela_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 996K)

Like dusty moth balls because it's all dried up from being unused for so long.

imagine the smell

Attached: hildasrank.jpg (1920x1080, 140K)

>lingering musk of panty piles she hasn't washed in weeks intertwined with wine stains, both old and new, and her cloying perfume she uses liberally both on herself and to hide the odors of her room
I would never pull out desu

>Literally 1 minute after meeting she implies she wants you to fuck her
Imagine the censorship sony would've applied

Probably smells like shrimp and tiger balm

Is this really hilda's s-rank cg or is it an edit

Dont be rude user, give the doc the dick

Real.

She wants to fuck you because she's like 33 or something pre-timeskip. She was a whore in her Opera days, so no one wanted to marry her. When she retired she went to the last place to find a suitable partner, a monastery. Although it seems Church of Serios doesn't frown on their clergy marrying.

You need help.

>you can't instruct your class to gangbang and impregnate this whore
missed opportunity desu

imagine the smell

Attached: lorenz end cg.jpg (1707x960, 134K)

>letting the class have a go at her
No way, she's my cumdump. They have Dorothea

i'd fuck her so much, she'd forget what it was like not to have sex

Attached: 7020186-4285644062-atrai.jpg (300x289, 32K)

>people shat on the game's designs when they were first revealed
>now they're widely considered some of the sexiest, most well-liked girls in the series

What happened? I don't play Fire Emblem but I've noticed this trend on Yea Forums. Did people just get used to the characters?

imagine the smell of this

Attached: BRAAAP.png (911x535, 557K)

>Manuela is a whore who fucks multiple knights daily
>Dorothea is a whore who fucks multiple nobles daily

Why do they hate the performing arts, bros? At least Azura was an accurate representation of a performer.

>Manuela is a whore who fucked multipled knights daily
FTFY, also that is accurate to performing arts. Theater and Band people in highschool were the most degenerate and had more sex than the football team

it's always the ones that look like saints who are the biggest whores once you get to know them

same

Sexiest and most well-liked? I'd say the game has no girls under a 6/10, but it has an extreme few above a 8/10

The reason why people started responding positively to the designs is that they finally saw the adult forms. Young Hilda? Generic and forgettable. Adult Hilda? Absolute dynamite babe with gigantic tits. IS put lots of effort into the adult designs.

>theater and band
>looking like saints
>ever
its just pretty boys, fat people, and nerds its not fucking fair

theater and bands are known to be disgusting sluts
it's the "christian" girls who are absolute freaks when it comes down it

>>>highschool

That's like saying the JV football players are accurate stand-ins for NFL players

Oh right, of course, professional singers are actually caste and never have sex before marriage. I completely forgot.

Professional opera/theatre performers put themselves and their careers before everything else.
Azura was a self-centered, bitter, sarcastic cunt, but she clearly cared about her craft more than anything else. Dorothea and Manuela are written like whores whose craft was fucking, not singing.

>Professional opera/theatre performers put themselves and their careers before everything else.
That doesnt excluside them from being whores, though, in fact it's easier to just fuck around like that instead of worrying about commiting to one person and the impact it might have on your career

Attached: 1552861340036.jpg (778x813, 362K)

This one can't be real right?

Is Lorenz really that based?

Dunno man, post-timeskip Hilda looks like a turbo whore who is not worth it

>on my first playthough
.all my available girls
>edelgard, petra, dorothea, bernadetta, marianne, leonie, manuela, shamir
>I wanna fuck all of them
This will be a hard decision

That wony be the only thing that's hard if you know what I mean I mean the difficulty btw you better be playing on hard you casual

Hard/Classic of course
Not that it's been too hard, though I'd argue some of my slower characters really get in to fucking pickles quite quickly.

Manuela is such a train wreck but god damn do I want to wife her

God damn, I put that behind fortress armor?

Shit, I fucking hate Lorenz pre-timeskip, but that dude looks fly as fuck.

Hanneman mentions she's 15 years younger than him.

Probably smells like 5 different perfumes that together create a smell that makes you sick.

she is a really great tank tho

Attached: age of the cake.jpg (1912x1076, 351K)

haha imagine what Edelgard's pussy smells like after he's had his way with her haha like just think about the smell of his fertile seed while your ineffectual sperm was permanently rendered useless by dragon magic

Attached: Ferdinand_Portrait_5_Years.png (256x256, 42K)

>hildastank

God I'd dive right in

Attached: 1519329763747.gif (290x216, 1M)

Good thing I'm not a plebe who care about Edlegard

When it's the middle of a seminar and Rhea makes you stand behind her while she lectures while rubbing her butt all over your groin and you have to just take it without letting the whole class know you're her little maso boy toy of a teacher who loves getting his dick bullied

Attached: b4d.jpg (201x200, 12K)

Post yfw
>dad gets stabbed
"fucking turn back time byleth"
>he does
>dad dies anyway

Attached: 1564387134681.png (500x394, 74K)

>cute hikki autist who doesn't shower
IMAGINE THE SMELL

Attached: bernie is a cute girl.jpg (462x458, 45K)

Wish she didn't have that annoying high pitched voice

Bernie is mine!

Attached: 1565221591934.jpg (850x1191, 135K)

Lysithea is the smelly one

Attached: Stinky gremlin.png (1120x40, 5K)

why would you assume that's an edit

Probably because the big fat titties are right in the players face. Also the background is kinda generic and it's a shame it's used across the board

The game's still dogshit ugly, even if people grew accustomed to it.

>Lorenz is a footfag
Yeah I'm benching this faggot now.

I fucking love Lorenz so much. All his support convos are pure gold. And in almost every A support he proposes. What a fucking chad.

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: Nemesis_portrait.png (256x256, 53K)

All the singers and actresses I know are big whores tho’ and they still care about their career.

Lorenz is only less based than Dedue.

Thinkign bout thos beans

He's the physical manifestation of reddit. This man HATED dragon lolis so much he murdered one and desecrated her corpse for loot.

Attached: 1539343627648.png (1320x1320, 2.56M)

I'm OCD and want to read all text in the game, how many playthroughs will it take