Switch

What actually is the worth of this console? Why should anyone spend $300+ (close to 500 with initial games to play and peripherals) ?
Just doesnt seem worth it. There's only a handful of games worth playing, especially if you consider shit that hasn't already been on the Wii U.

Attached: nintendo-switch-review1.jpg (1560x959, 274K)

The portability of games you like on other platforms?

This is literally why it's selling too. The majority of people play handheld much if not all of the time. It's not competing with the other platforms, it's a double dip machine with Nintendo exclusives.

If you don't care about that then it's not for you.

Personally, I've still been buying shit but I honestly haven't touched a PC game since June 2017. Portability too good.

Where is the benefit of portability, though? When would I ever play the Switch as a portable device if I'm not on a train or plane?
In my bed?

>playing online
>need to shit
>undock and continue playing uninterrupted while dropping a deuce
The possibilities are infinite

>muh portable
if that matters get a 3DS

so basically:
>when I need to use the bathroom for 5 mins
>and when traveling on a plane
Switch is fucking pathetic

You are entirely too mad over a piece of hardware you never have to touch in your life.

idk man i guess i like video games. i've put ~300 hours into dragon quest builders so that means at the 300 dollar pricetag i payed about a dollar per hour of enjoyment so i'm satisfied all things considered

nothing can replace this feeling. nothing. you never have to stop. YOU NEVER HAVE TO STOP PLAYING

300 hours which you will eventually lose because nintendo doesn't let you save physically, only on their cloud service which they will eventually drop like all their other services

More upset that Nintendo have been hacks since the Gamecube

Then don't buy their consoles and shut the fuck up. I don't understand people like you. Are you from redditera by any chance? You sure sound like it.

no i've never even used cloud storage but as i understand it, it's a backup system in case your save file is corrupted. nothing you're saying is valid and i don't even think you play video games

Did you own a wii U?

If not (which is very likely considering it's poor sales), then why is that a bad thing they ported wii u games?

Anyway, you get it if you like nintendo games. That's it. Breathe of the wild, fire emblem, mario games and smash ultimate are all extremely good. All of them are comparable to the best of their respective series.

If you don't like any of the games I listed, then it's not a good system for you. Simple as that.

If i were from reddit or resetera i'd be shilling the Switch with my mouth agape just like you

I like video games, and naturally want to play them.

No you'd be complaining that you don't like X even though you aren't gonna buy X. You'd also be complaining about stuff you don't even own (Switch in this case).

Do you understand how time works? You can't lose time that has passed.

>300 hours which you will eventually lose because nintendo doesn't let you save physically
Wat??

Imagine being so addicted to video games you can't even put down your controller for 5 mins

it’s only worth it if you hack it, get to back up everything and play anything you want

My Switch library is already bigger than my PS4 library and I've had it only for like 6 months.

That is genuinely pathetic unless you’ve never owned a Wii U?

I own a Wii U. And how is this pathetic? There are lots of interesting games outside of Nintendo's small offerings.

It’s easy to just pick and up and start playing as compared to getting everything ready and sitting in front of a tv and not being able to move. It’s convenient and makes life easy.

>That is genuinely pathetic unless you’ve never owned a Wii U?

Why? There are barely any good games worth buying on the PS4 if you already own a PC with at least a 1050+i5. So that reducess the amount of games on ps4 by like 90% The switch atleast has the portabillity aspect going for it.

Based and Red-pilled

Attached: 1564160623621.png (300x303, 50K)

Do you want to play console level games on a handheld? If not, Switch probably isn't for you unless its exclusives are really speaking to you. Not that hard to get, it has a feature of particular note that its direct competitors do not have.

just get the mini

>Only out 2.5 years
>1800+ games
>More than any other Nintendo platform ever
>Almost as many games as PS4/Xbone, will have more by 2020
>Tons of Japanese support
>No censorship
>Hasn't even had a price drop yet

Snoibois seething, as usual.

>The majority of people play handheld much if not all of the time
Majority do both and don't consider one to be their primary mode of play, and note that undocked includes both tabletop AND handheld modes.

Attached: nintendo-switch-usage-1-1200x675-c.jpg (1200x675, 96K)

I cannot play the better Smash game on a 3DS.

Just use your phone faggot

and I’ll admit I don’t like Nintendo switch games, but I just love the convenience factor.

I was a big fan at the start but the joycon drift basically makes it a weird looking unwieldy home console. 3DS/Vita really cant be beat.

I'm excited for Astral Chain though, and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe online is essential Midnight Blaze core.