Did you buy the fighters pass? If so, are you glad you did having seen 3/5 of the characters?

Did you buy the fighters pass? If so, are you glad you did having seen 3/5 of the characters?
If not, are you going to buy any of them?

Attached: fighters pass.jpg (1920x1080, 674K)

Other urls found in this thread:

macmillandictionaryblog.com/doom
dictionary.com/browse/halo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just want a full fighter roster fuck all the bullshit

Gonna buy all of them except Banjo and any potential shill picks.

It's more content so I got it either way since stages are included. Hero and Banjo are cool. Joker's playstyle is boring as shit. He's the only one I outright dislike so far.

i'm glad there are no more nintendo swordsmen for them to use
i am so sick of swordsmen

i just want crash thats it

Attached: Bt-zqHBCUAETlY3.jpg (600x782, 101K)

Yep, yep. I like every inclusion so far so, especially since i got my Childhood NEVER EVER.

Yep, and 2/5 so far. Don't care much about hero, but Joker and Banjo are amazing picks

Byleth says hello

Attached: 1200px-FETH_Byleth_m_f.png (1200x1196, 1.01M)

>joker
I think he is hawt and cool if I had smash I would buy him
>dq hero
Seem like generic rpg hero’s but I know they are like the rpg hero but I dunno not totally intrested
>Banjoke
No way fag get that autistic cringe bear for autistic manchildren outta here fuck rosterfags they are like whinny spoiled children who cry till they get what they want

Patrician taste
Byleth
Cringe faggot

>Banjoke
>cool
>but it’s not even out
Imagine thinking a literal reject park mascot from the 90’s is cool lmao

Imagine thinking your opinion is the only one that matters lmao

based

The point was it’s impossible to say a character is cool when it’s not even out yet u Faggott
>implying u matter at all
Ewwww

>No way fag get that autistic cringe bear for autistic manchildren outta here fuck rosterfags they are like whinny spoiled children who cry till they get what they want

Attached: 1560023622610.png (647x778, 17K)

>Not even out yet
Um try again sweaty

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-12-03-52-20~2.png (720x101, 18K)

U know what I mean u retarded faggot arrest urself

At least I can spell "you", so who's the real retard here? And I can read too, they never said Banjo in Smash specifically was cool, they said Banjo in general was cool

Looks 100 times cooler than anime school boy shiek with limit break

I like Banjo, but no. A literal bear and bird aren't cooler than Joker with Arsene.

Attached: IWboVJV.jpg (600x315, 21K)

I just hope banjo and the rest bring a lot of remixes and cool stuff to the table
Hero fucked up hard in that regard

To be fair, with Hero it is because the DQ Composer has a very bad case of USI about his music, like it isn't god awful but the amount of drama it generated over the years is hilarious, but hey, more tracks then Cloud got.

>a rejected autistic park mascot and just my mums bird is cooler than a hawt stylish boy with a cool demon friend
Ewwww no way fag

But if Joker is "Hawt" and Arsene Cool that makes them simply average together. Meanwhile since Banjo is making people SEETHE in masses he must obviously be creating some kind of heat.

So while the Bear definitely isn't is cooler then the Twink it is pretty obviously hotter.

Attached: GUH-HURGH.png (1042x683, 449K)

>no shill picks
>buying Hero from "please look forward to the best game in the series yet, Dragon Quest XXX S Remastered HD on Nintendo Switch. This guy is in Smash, you gotta check it out haha!"

I bought the pass because i'm an autismo who likes to have every character on the roster
So far both Joker & Hero are among the most boring characters in the cast. Plant kind of redeems it but it isn't part of the pass.

Hey, its me. Ignore this. I cant read. You're still a retard, but we can both take a loss here.

I would want Leo to have the same costume variance as Hero so that Claire, Chris, and Jill could be in too. Obviously Doom Guy would need a classic look.

Attached: DLC.png (1167x277, 251K)

So ur autistic?
Got it

>the best game in the series yet, Dragon Quest XXX
I fuckin wish dude

Attached: __martina_dragon_quest_and_dragon_quest_xi_drawn_by_sian__sample-8dad2ff337b1c0f96d72145ed58ed6c9.jp (850x1203, 246K)

Okay retard

*You're

this is probably it right here honestly, i dig it

Attached: 8fd.jpg (861x929, 201K)

Frisk as the indie rep, and Doomguy as the final rep.

Attached: 61ac5355e640a390253f150a5089af49.jpg (768x432, 102K)

Joker was a surprise.
Indifferent to Hero.
Excited for Banjo and Kazooie.
No idea what to expect anymore.

based

post images that aged well

Attached: the smash of courage.png (880x3152, 423K)

Why do people want discount master cheif why do people want something like that to begin with

Attached: SNK for Smash.jpg (628x622, 202K)

Yoink!

Attached: 1565151429958.gif (870x553, 158K)

This is a ti
THIS IS A TIME

Calm down, i still have to unlock all the characters.

The only time I'll pay for a DLC character is if a touhou rep gets in

Attached: 1447780751149.gif (128x115, 42K)

I haven't gotten one new fighter in Ultimate that I love, DLC or otherwise, but I do like to play new fighters and get new stages. Joker is okay and Hero is fun to play with friends, so I don't regret buying it. Banjo doesn't look like my type of fighter, but obviously I haven't tried him yet. I don't have any specific fighter I want but it would be nice to be excited for one.

>Discount Master Chief
Remind me, which of their games came out first?

I don’t care virgin

Attached: 355B1A23-1EBB-4786-A0E5-BBD2ACF12A09.png (640x640, 160K)

I just want a full roster, the fact Banjo is someone in really excited for makes it all worth it.

Tonight, I've learned that Yea Forums hates Banjo-Kazooie.

Oh, got it, so you're just a retarded Halofag.

doom is juts a shitty halo ripoff for boomers lmao

Again,
Something can't be a rip off of something else if it came out first

doom only came out in 2016 tho
halo was out for ages retard lol

I'm only buying Banjo, hopefully no more broken ass no name JRPG kids are added

I'm right

Attached: i'm right.png (857x854, 999K)

Are you an absolute moron, or are you just pretending to be this stupid?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-12-05-18-49~2.png (720x616, 135K)

halo is older than that lmfao little kid

nice photoshop

Sure, 2001 is older than 1993, so you actually are just that stupid. Go back to wanting your character that has a literal 0 chance of getting in the game.

Halo was on the very first Microsoft Xbox started in 1975

This
Get BTFO, son!

Doomguy and Crash 4 Smash!

lol see
idiot lmao

I got it before Joker released and have loved it so far

Attached: Luigi dance.gif (200x200, 28K)

>banjoke
>not a no name
>dq and persona
>a no name

Attached: F4B26D8A-7865-4D6B-8301-E19925928518.png (225x225, 28K)

OH NO NO NO NO WE GOT TOO COCKY DOOMBROS

Attached: m1.png (456x577, 169K)

I'm learning that every Halo fan is a massive retard, glad I never got into that fandom one bit

nice photoshop

you doom kiddies are so desperate to look like oldfags that you photoshop release dates how sad are you lmao get rekt

>i-its photoshop if i dont agree with it

See

Attached: Give me your phone.jpg (680x660, 43K)

>even doomniggers didnt refute this when posted in a doom thread

Joker isn’t Jack Frost but having a MegaTen/Persona rep is still really cool
I’m not very familiar with DQ but I love Hero regardless, it’s nice to have so many choices for his appearance and his special moves are hilarious, I just wish the younger generation of players would shut the fuck up about the rng, they’re playing the wrong series if they want a 100% rigid playing environment where nothing crazy ever happens.
Banjo and Kazooie are complete strangers to me, and I imagine it being as such for the majority of players, his glory days were so long ago and he never was as popular as some of the other ’weirder’ picks on the roster anyway. But who knows, maybe they’ll be fun?
It’s not like there’s been many opportunities to be disappointed yet, the devs don’t need to pour time into getting veterans who should have been in in the first place to come back this time around. They got fucking Snake back man, and Lucas didn’t leave either, and Pokemon Trainer has a female skin now to match the other characters with such options. Everything we get from here on is just a nice bonus.

>no u
absolute state of doomniggers

Based Elizabeth poster, at least someone got it

How does one user get baited this hard?

Are you an absolute moron, or are you just pretending to be this stupid?

Attached: halo.png (456x605, 37K)

pwn3d

Yes, they literally have no actual name just a title

>Actually taking the time to make this
Now that's dedication

but sakurai says characters have to originate from gaming!

>multiple dq heros
wwooooww I wonder whyyy they just use a name durrrrr
>joker
Just a name that’s his nickname u autist
Banjo isn’t a name Its literally just a hillbilly guitar ur so retarded arrest urself

cope rulefag, we all know Fighter's Pass will break all rules preventing beloved characters like Goku and Pvt. Ric- I mean Master Chief from getting in

Didnt buy the pass, only got the Hero, not interested in the other 2 (or plant for that matter).

I wish there were actual Nintendo characters and not just 3rd party jerk off.

Attached: 1561516279181.jpg (687x768, 163K)

>DQ Heroes
Erdrick, Solo, Eight, and Eleven/Luminary
>Joker
Akira, or Ren if you're a monster

People who don’t buy the Fighters Pass have no right to complain if they don’t make anymore DLC characters after this one ends and if they wanted more.

>getting worked and going full retard cause you misinterpreted a joke
No need to save face anonymous

Attached: Halo1961.jpg (639x515, 152K)

Banjo-Kazooie as a whole franchise wish it sold as much as a single Dragon Quest entry.

>Erdrick, Solo, Eight, and Eleven/Luminary
These are fucking titles and Sakurai called Erdrick Arse or some shit
>Akira, or Ren
Not even canon

Unironcally this i just want Midna and Wolf Link and Eevee with it’s evolutions as some kinda evolution thing so I can play as glaceon and umbreon also k. K Slider or Tom Nook
I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT SOME CRYBABY AUTISTIC RETARDED MANCHILDREN WANT GRRRRR why pander to literally no one fuck rosterfags for being autistic retards and putting the wrong idea in their head
I WAANT BANJOKE AND ROOL DEAD

macmillandictionaryblog.com/doom
>Modern usage of the word doom, meaning ‘ruin’ or ‘destruction’, comes from the early 1600s.
dictionary.com/browse/halo
>1555–65; Latin accusative of halōs circle round sun or moon, Greek hálōs such a circle, disk, orig. threshing floor
LITERAL ZOOMERS

>I was merely pretending

Attached: D859ACB2-29F6-43E3-8E6E-9C5B85FAE97B.png (568x1023, 216K)

I only care about having full roster.

>muh sales

Except you weren't

>sales matter when its comparing a series I don't like and a series I like
>b-but n-noooo don't bring up how much of an irrelevant no name series a series I like!!!
Typical westoid.

>not sans
Cmon, im not even trying to meme, what moves could you give frisk? A knife and a heart to throw around?

Ironic banjokes used that muh sales thing when they were comparing it to mega man and castelvania for individual game sales yet now it doesn’t matter because u are loosing typical Banjoke

>Persona
A series that no one but weeb fags care about.
>Dragon Quest
A literal who to anyone outside of bumfuck Japan. Those characters don't even have names. Soulless.
>Banjo and Kazooie
Cool but dead as fuck since the early 2000's. No point to it. They should've added characters that people worldwide have respect for.

I didn't mention sales
Nor did I do this either

seething banjotranny

>calls Banjo pointless and dead
>banjotranny

DQ is a literal no name outside of nipland, it wishes it had 1% of the popularity FF has worldwide

Still more sales in a single entry than Banjo's entiee franchise.

Okay but where is Smash made again?

It sold more than 2 shitty dead mascot N64 games as if that's anything to brag about
That is the only reason it's in, its irrelevant literally everywhere else in the world except the one place that matters which is pathetic that it needs to be shilled like that cause it cant get popular outside of nipland on its own

Nips love dq and they are the ones making the game they probably were really exited to have it be part
>persona
Apparently samuri is a fanboy or something go cry to him
>Banjoke
I agree rool and him were most pointless additions just blatant misunderstanding where they got the wrong idea from all the people crying to them because they weren’t in or something surprise they are both from cringestain that is rare. And yet I bet u rosterfags are now crying about geno sense he is the next hurrdurr he haz to be in meme character and yet I doubt the people crying about them not being playable actually even play all banjokes do is goo hurr durr ur just mad because da bear is in durrr stay mad as if they were retarded 12 year old meme shitters

I bought the pass.
> Joker
Cool. Wasn't rooting for him or anything beforehand but I'm a fan of P4 and I love the music of P3 and P5 so having content from all of those games was a pleasant surprise.
> Hero
Not personally invested in DQ, but I'm aware of the series' importance to the JRPG genre, Nintendo, and Japanese gaming culture in general, so I think it's about time it got some representation.
> Banjo & Kazooie
Fuck yes. Played a lot of Kazooie and Tooie as a kid and replayed them shortly before the reveal, can't wait for them to be added.
> The other two
I have my personal hopes (Phoenix Wright and Travis Touchdown) but honestly they could be anybody and I wouldn't mind too much. Even if the last two characters aren't anybody I wanted, I've gotten enough of what I did want to be very satisfied with Ultimate and its DLC.

>crying that a Japanese company added something that is loved in japan
Are u actually reading what ur typing they have ever right to add something that will actually excite them instead of something u like

He's fresh, doesn't have a sword and even says "GYU-HUH"

>I played Banjoke as a kid
Doubt here we see a fag desperate for (You) circle jerk of other banjokes jerking them off Face it no one cares about Banjoke but u retarded crybaby shitters

I dont understand why DQtards are seething and getting defensive over people not caring about Dragonball Quest, you would think for years they would have been used to this by now but I'm guessing it's memeing bandwagoners that Smash attracts with every new edition

Attached: 1561438765138.jpg (495x550, 31K)

cope more, westtranny

>we don’t have an autistic character
And that was a good thing funny how the character with the autism symbol appeals the biggest spergs its like pottery
>he’s fresh
Maybe if u have downs

That's not DQ's fault. There's shitloads of other great stuff that lack popularity outside of japan because the west has shit taste.
Kinda like one piece

Cloud is already in retard but with FF7 remake they should have added sephiroth as well Banjoke along with rosterfags can go die in a trash fire

If your series can't get globally popular based off its own merits, it shouldn't be in
If your ip is dead and has been for years it shouldn't be in either especially. At least this garbage is only worth a optional DLC slot and not truly in base

the AMOUNT of cope in this post

Copulate weebtranny

Keep seething faggot, Banjo's still in

the only seething happening in this thread is you and doomfags from getting ripped and torn by based Heinlein's 1959 novel Halo: Combat Evolved

>wake up
>check social media
>Nintendo hasn't replied to any of the job applications I sent via DMs on Twitter, Facebook or Reddit
>resend them
>soon enough they'll take notice of how much I've helped to promote their games
>look for the latest Smash Ultimate discussions
>post about how irrelevant characters should never be in and how people should be buying copies of new and relevant games like ARMS and Xenoblade X and 2 to help get relevant characters like Spring Man, Elma and Rex into Smash
>look for a thread talking about the upcoming direct
>post about how excited you are for the upcoming Ashley trailer, knowing she's guaranteed to be confirmed to help market WarioWare Gold, a new and relevant game
>only one day left until the direct, can't wait to see all my favorite relevant characters in the game
>post more ARMS sales figures on Yea Forums
>post another thread about how ARMS is guaranteed to be in Smash Ultimate
>make another fake leak featuring Spring Man and Octolings as playable characters
>it's getting late, better go to sleep
>wake up the next day
>get on Discord with my friends
>fucking dumbasses think K. Rool is getting in, he's too old and irrelevant
>holy shit a trailer already
>HOLY SHIT A CASTLE
>HOLY SHIT IT'S A NEW FIRE EMBLEM CHARACTER
>A NEW AND RELEVANT FIRE EMBLEM CHARACTER, I'M SO EXCITED, I HOPE THEY'RE FROM THREE HOUSES, I HOPE THEY'RE MARKETING NEW CHARACTERS TO ME
>HOLY SHIT THE GRIM REAPER JUST GOT HIT WITH A BALL AND CHAIN, IS THIS A NEW WEAPON IN FIRE EMBLEM?
>HOLY SHIT HE'S TAKING OFF HIS CLOAK, WHO IS THIS NEW AND RELEVANT CHARACTER
>it's this irrelevant piece of shit
>die a little inside knowing he's taking up a roster slot from a new and relevant character
>start cursing out my piece of shit "friends" who are getting hype over this insult to Nintendo's fanbase

Attached: 1200px-Simon_SSBU.png (1200x1200, 1.1M)

They aren't adding anyone cause Shit Enix is gone by next game for sure, Banjobber isn't going anywhere cause retarded rosternig bomers will poop their diaper

dq has never been dead retard ur just making stuff up it literally just got DQbuilders 2 and dq11 it’s very much alive again all I’m seeing is wahhhh they should only add things I like face it they can put their own people first if they choose to u got ur shitty character the dead meme bear that’s the western character. Don’t care about it like 99% of people to bad blame rosterfags for throwing autistic tantrums till they got their way

This and only this. You should play banjo Kazooie on N64 user. Emulating works fine. It's such a charming franchise.

Okay but hot take sonic and megaman are the only third parties that should stay and namco if they help again should get 2 characters or 3 if they axe Pac-Man (which they should who cares about Pac-Man anymore)

Would Marisa be Reimu's assist?

Attached: marisa.jpg (1450x2048, 312K)

I think you mean would Reimu be Marisa's assist.

Attached: EA6yz6iVUAALhXU.jpg (969x1200, 248K)

Wouldn't she be her alt?
Isn't she Reimu's sidekick or something?

Attached: 1565469485023.gif (1260x1179, 464K)

Only if one of them is Fawful

Attached: E420EEA9-DABA-4D35-A19B-2DEDED7BFA54.jpg (4000x2664, 2.26M)

Joker is fine, I just hate his moveset
Hero is fine, I just hate his moveset
Banjo is fine, I will probably hate his moveset
hurts a little
>lol, just give him a crazy super mode but he's got weird/weak moves otherwise.
>lol just give him crazy specials and the chance to kill you at 50 but make his normals trash

Basically this whole thread

You just keep on falling for the bait, don’t you?

>Reimu

Attached: 007EEE82-F3DE-4F6E-9BE8-F5324AC28939.jpg (3000x1142, 954K)

Two of my five guesses were true, so I bought the pass.

She’s kind of like the Luigi to Reimu’s Mario. Similar enough that they can fulfill the same role of ’heroic human girl with magical ability’ but different in the specifics and their personalities. Reimu uses tools and spells designed for exterminating youkai plus sealing/’boundary’ magic on top of her innate flying ability. She’s a bit of a lazy and airheaded girl who gets by with her hereditary powers, but is still serious enough about her youkai-suppressing job. Marisa is a hard-working student of magic with a more brash personality (although Reimu is prolly the more belligerent of the two) who likes big lasers, magic missiles and other forms of destructive power as her weapons.

I bought it since I wasn't expecting Banjoke. Now I regret my purchase.

Oh shit I thought Banjo was the last reveal

theres still 2 more? who the fuck could they be

I’m seeing a lot of people advocate for her inclusion so I might actually buy a switch and the game if she is announced

Attached: 322D1B67-B133-4B5A-B3E9-AB5CC54E8356.jpg (496x702, 357K)

She is the Knuckles to Reimu's Sonic, a friendly rival that later became playable and was designed to contrast gameplay wise.

>Discordfags

Attached: suicide-rates.png (460x420, 32K)

This. While characters like Richter, Ken or even Luigi were designed to play similarily to the main character (either because they're the "player 2" version of him or because they're another hero from another game with a similar gameplay), Marisa was made to allow players to play something that isn't Reimu, to create more shot types, choices etc. She doesn't play similarily to Reimu at all, the whole point of her character is that she's nothing like Reimu.

>bowletta holding onto K. Rool’s man titty
Gets me every time.