Looks weak

>looks weak
>is actually strong
why is these bullshit so popular in japan?

Attached: 67DE59A8-D3F6-4397-AFFA-1F3B7051C4A8.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

It makes the character more interesting, this is why female protagonists from Japan are always superior to male characters. But the west hasn't written a good character in a decade so obviously you wouldn't understand

Name three (3) instances of this.

because videogames are not real and don't need to be realistic.

Nipps un-ironically don't like muscle, it's much more culturally attractive to be skinny.

i've said this a fucking lot but I'll keep saying it nipps girls in general want their guys to look light L from death note. And the skinny buckteeth'd gooks here are all malnourished and so fucking weak it boggles my mind how 10kgs is "heavy" to my co-workers

t.nipp expat get me the fuck out of here

>why is these bullshit so popular in japan?
you mean "Why is this bullshit so popular in Japan?", retard-kun

>these
dumb spic retard

who is Ciri from the Witcher.

__your_______
_mom______
__________gay________

Literally every JRPG protag.

Ciri is a whiny little bitch.

with elder blood, ergo, shes OP

feminine males have always been popular in the east and are growing more popular in the west

Attached: 3fcf09f3103c06904b141485267ade86.jpg (1024x1280, 542K)

This is the only zelda game where you die from taking 2 hits. Breath Link is weakest Link.

Get better armor and upgrade it alongside your hearts jackass

Don't you know? Triforce of courage comes with a free strength buff.

Skinnier, more slender guys are way more aesthetically pleasing.

Last time I Checked Poland was in the east in both geography and in east Europe.

This is in western things too.

I like this much better

Ever hear "Don't judge a book by it's cover"?
It's that.
You fucking idiots.

Attached: w3aLWSHK.jpg (392x392, 10K)

I did. And I still lost 5-6 hearts per hit. The game is bullshit. I just ran past everything you could run by.

I thought the same thing until I found out the Witcher is a Western RPG

middle ages knights or roman legionaries were far smaller but also far stronger and fitter than modern roided up /fit/faggots

The Japanese think muscular physiques are weird. That's what it mostly comes down to.

Attached: MuscleMarch-Title.jpg (640x480, 177K)

just upgrade armor and do shrines for more hearts and you win

They think being overtly muscular makes you a homo and they're right.

Even Dragon Ball followed this trend. All of the galaxy's strongest look like twinkie bitch bois.

Attached: 31uvKve.png (283x1000, 341K)

Woah, how enlightening user. Thank you!

Worst offender right here

Attached: Gohan_ConceptArt_RoF_2.png (150x430, 66K)

You're welcome faggot

Ever heard of "retard strength"? every Link is a certified retard, of course they'd also be strong as fuck

seems kinda shitty to cuck gohan out of being a main character because of "GOKU WINS LOL"

>I just ran past everything you could run by
Nothing wrong with that considering combat is a waste of time, but upgrading your armor all the way, or even halfway for some, makes Link practically invincible.

hunter x hunter

>it makes the character more interesting
>this is why female protagonists from japan are always superior
>the west hasn't written a good character in a decade

Attached: 1552961060362.png (438x420, 191K)

Mary sue is a good character. Lol.

Refute him, westacuck
You can’t

Why would I do that, samefag? Anything I remotely mention will be criticized because you're a stubborn weeb.

I don't understand japanese media in general and don't watch anime, but I love videogames.
I always had the impression that these characters have super strenght that comes from "whitin", not just the body,

Attached: 1453056593164.gif (244x156, 616K)

Combat isn’t a waste of time as fighting some monsters like Lynels and Guardians are necessary to upgrade over powered armors like the Barbaric Armor and Guardian Armor, two of the best that outclass the Tunic of The Wild Armor greatly.

Except you don't need to upgrade that armor unless you want to be absolutely OP and have the rest of the game be even more of a cakewalk than it would've already been at that point.
The only enemies you need to fight in botw are ganon and the blights. The rest are unnecessary.

I believe in the 70's to early 80's most the popular manga protags were a bunch of big swole niggas, it's mostly the current trend of japanese heroes looking very slim/kinda feminine. This obviously influences video games character designs like Link.

You look at it from your perspective, but how about being me

>beat all bosses and calamity ganon with underpowered armor and low hearts
>weapon inventory plus bows and shield never increased because no knowledge of that one korok fucker who dances to increase it
>beat game and upgrade all the things mentioned above after but feel like it was all a waste of time due to feeling like it all could have made the experience better during the journey.

I feel good I beat calamity ganon with shit stats and upgrades but felt empty getting it all afterwards.

Attached: Courage.png (624x220, 14K)

Isn't bodybuilding considered stereotypically gay in Japan?

Better to feel empty with the upgrades and fulfilled by the bosses than vice versa.

Not nowadays

It's the same thing with a grower penis, you pull down his pants and see his 1 incher and you give the pitty bj but then it just expands and grows to a solid 9 incher filling your throat, its a great feeling.

My thoughts exactly.

Arthur Morgan wants a word with you

What happened in 2009 that made the west unable to write characters?

Too bad goku doesn't win shit, he lost to beerus, black goku, zamasu, fused zamasu, most of the tournament of power cast and even freezer of all people. Gohan got cucked, but Goku didn't feel any better.

Attached: bobbolono.jpg (480x480, 46K)

except they dont look like they took HRT either

Attached: 1539492396353.jpg (630x800, 403K)

>kilo
First of all don't use this globalist commie system, I've even taught my Japanese girlfriend to use the British Imperial System
Second, that's not true lots of girls there like western guys because they have more muscles than Japanese guys

Attached: 800px-Benkei_battles_Minamoto_no_Yoshitsune_at_Gojo_Bridge.jpg (800x520, 165K)

Japs are afraid of muscle because it reminds them that in real life they will always be twink manlets

They weren't fucking ladyboys like Link

they probably looked more masculine and intimidating than the average man at the time.

Historically, fighting men came in all shapes and sizes. For example, recently the remains of an English knight were uncovered - he was 5'7 with a robust build.
Remember, medieval people were actually almost as tall as people today, so he was short-ish for his time.
Tall, lean, short, muscular, dadbods, whatever. If you could fight, you could fight. Practical strength isn't the same as aesthetic muscle, and raw upper body strength is less important when you are armed. Hell, even MMA fighters and boxers today often aren't very chiseled.

That being said, they probably didn't ever look like a bitch.