Times when James/AVGN was an absolute fucking retard

>DURR WHAT HOT DOG AERIAL!?!?

2. Slang One who performs showy, often dangerous stunts, as in skiing or surfing.
interj. Informal

(Americans invented this term too yet even I knew it)

Attached: winter games avgn.jpg (1371x1019, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=obvHYtBJajI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fag

why are ypu reposting this crap thread

Why are you sucking so much dick?

but im not you mom tho

What?

Mike hijack
youtube.com/watch?v=obvHYtBJajI

whats the point of recording this
>doesnt say nigger
>doesnt talk about his dick
>only slurs drunkenly on stream while saying nothing of interest

Why do you keep spamming this shit? Doesn't his website have forums or something? It's always some garbage thread like this, or some incredibly clever quote like "fuck."
You assburger retards need to find a better place to discuss this trash. Start a discord or something.

based

BTFO!

I only ever watched 1 episode and never watched him again, the skit stuff is too unironically cringe, the same reason I won't watch people like upset joseph.

Times when OP was a absolute fucking faggot:

Why this thread again?

This
It's such a shame that James cares more about cinematography than video games especially when he sucks at it so much
You can clearly see that the genius behind AVGN is Mike and it started being painfully obvious when he stopped writing scripts and now all we have is below average scripts full of the same toilet jokes written by a morbidly obese kike and performed by James with cringe acting skills who doesn't give a fuck and does it just because AVGN is his only project people give a shit about and instead just wants to talk about 90's C-movies with that jewish creature and the other two lame fatfucks

>pic very related

Attached: gay chasers.jpg (1920x1080, 340K)

OUTTATIME

This thread is a microcosm of Yea Forums the state of Yea Forums right now. Autistic op with a shit thread idea with nonsensical grammar and for SOME REASON it's not deleted. You should be ashamed, op. Fuck you

Am I miss-remembering or didn't he used to go by the name Angry Nintendo Nerd?

kinda sad how james and mike mondays feel more avgnesque than nu episodes themselves.

Why did James have to lose his hair?

how much are they paying this retard to sponsor THIS hard?

Attached: Screenshot_20190812-025505_YouTube.jpg (1080x1230, 388K)

ALL THE HAIR WHERE DOES IT GO?

i only saw the street fighter movie rental review from that series and the entire time someone was trying to talk over the other person. it's like they were all hyperactive and couldn't let the other finish