In what universe is it possible for a normal human to fight this and win?

Bear in mind that the average Tauren is 10'6" tall and would weigh about 2000lbs.

The Alliance would be crushed in days.

Attached: 1542857489824.jpg (1200x1178, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rPu86Pgcy8Q
wow.gamepedia.com/Vindicaar
youtube.com/watch?v=qLpZk9ZSybU
classic.battle.net/war3/nightelf/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Magic is as ubiquitous in that universe as guns are in ours.

> implying everyone lives in burgerland where retards shooting each other is commonplace

are you fucking retarded?

Brainlet

>a normal human
Warcraft humans are not normal humans, they are miniature Viking giants.

>tfw can't even go to the blacksmith without worrying about a mass casting

Shoots dwarven doublebarrel shotgun
Imagine having america live in your you brain rent free.

Bro in WoW moons are gods, dragons exist and can turn into sexy elves, magic can open portals to other worlds across vast distances in space, you have literally infinite lives and can respawn every time you die, giant fire elemental beings threaten to destroy civilization, bones walk around without organs or ligaments to hold them together, warlocks can summon demons from hell, priests can use spells from the dark void, advanced aliens planet hop and destroy any life that poses a threat, a huge explosion thousands of years ago ripped the world in half, elves created a city and existence in a giant tree, people who worship the moon god can shapeshift into animals, etc.
And you're worried about size comparisons between two species being what doesn't make sense.

The average human height starts at least at a 6 and every male is a body builder. But if we are going by a more realistic answer it's that humans far outnumber Taurens. So even if one Tauren could take on 3 Humans at once there's probably at least 5 humans.

My Warcraft lore is rusty as all fuck. But don't humans just turtle up and get into formations? I'm pretty sure they also throw shit/ shoot guns as well.

Attached: 6c4f9aac0023642df8135c47a6b96225.jpg (735x554, 84K)

Attached: 1287310743832.jpg (628x617, 142K)

Humans just get run over

Attached: ec7m3y184ex21.jpg (3840x1267, 474K)

>dragons exist and can turn into sexy elves
I've always wondered in which form those dragons attempt reproduction, and if copulating in the "non-standard" reproductive form is considered as some kind of kink among them

Attached: 185af055-69a5-43a9-8697-5e4f86b2ed7f.gif (1280x853, 474K)

Lore wise, regular humans do get owned by orcs, trolls and tauren. It's just game play mechanics that everyone is mostly the same. Also, in Warcraft lore, humans are just significantly more muscular in general. I think the mists of Pandaria cinematic represents a high detailed Warcraft universe the best.

Remainder that Taurens almost got wiped out by pigmens and centaurs, that only had stone age technology. Humans are medieval age or higher without counting dwarven and gnome tech.

I've never read into lore or anything, but I can imagine that dragons only reproduce with other dragons but probably enjoy fucking around in their elvish form just for the pleasure of fucking around.

The existence of magic demotes the importance of physical prowess.
Tauren don't wear heavy armour like Human and Dwarf soldiers; so, they would get shredded by arrow fire even if they can take some hits before going down.
The WoW manual states that, while Horde infantry individually outweigh Alliance infantry, the Alliance has around twenty times the population to recruit.

In what universe is it possible for some stone age cow man to fight this and win?

Bear in mind that the average musketball could be as much as 1" in diameter if the goal was to hunt big game.

The Horde would be crushed in days.

Attached: 1541025778327.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

All this retards...
WOW DOESNT MAKE SENSE fucking fanboys, Warcraft 3 makes more sense.
Footman vs Tauren, footman vs orc, footman vs Ranger, footman vs ghoul

It's possible when you are a tree trunk forearm natty god with The LIght behind you.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1480x800, 42K)

Footman loses every time
but you put a footman and a priest together and now we're rolling

>In what universe
The WoW universe

The footman has plate armor, shield and better weapons. The Tauren is just a naked slower target.

Rent free

I dunno man, tauren literally swing fucking tree trunks around. No plate armour is going to protect you from that

Will he ever be cool again?

Attached: Legion-cinematic-teaser-4.jpg (1920x1080, 277K)

>authorities finally catch the wizard who's been spamming spells at the market
>he just casts mass Alzheimer's on the judge and jury

Why the FUCK did they let him keep his scrolls?

Humans in the Warcraft universe aren't the same as humans in our world. Seriously, they're all above 6 feet on average, when literally only one country in our world has men who are 6 foot on average. They're also built like bodybuilders who weigh 250 pounds, most of which is muscle. Even the pansy Elves in Warcraft are built like muscular swimmers.

Once he is done reeducating Sargeras, they are going to tag team void lords.

It's amazing how gnomes and goblins even get to survive in this universe where everything is just overpowered as fuck.

more like when blizzards runs out of ideas again and they need to use the Legion. So 2-3 expansions.

Those 2 have airplanes, tanks, mortars and airships. That was before the horde had their "industrial" revolution in cataclysm, so is a miracle dwarves/gnomes didnt wipe every other race.

>Not all warriors are mindless brutes! They were just miss-classed!
>Warrior proceeds to make over 50% of PvP in azeroth even though they are 1% of the population.

Tauren are notoriously powerful Shaman and Druids, and Nature magic is arguably just as powerful as Arcane.

Attached: gm3d4iolojnd0kprvc4o.jpg (550x629, 82K)

Does anyone else hate the way they made Taurne looks like in WoW? They just looked more savage and beastly in WC3

Attached: Tauren.jpg (581x383, 52K)

just low poly

As are the elves who are fucking sticks. Racial anatomy dosent matter Jack shit in WoW. Fucking gnomes and goblins can punch up even.

Everything looked better in Warcraft 3. WoW's like a disney kid-friendly cartoon version of it and has been since the start.

Humans in fiction have the power of being the protagonist race, which means they are protected by plot armor and can auto win anything even if it should be impossible.

Reminder that Tauren were Druids first before Blizzard retconned it because MUH SPESHUL PURPLE SNOWFLAKE ELVES

Attached: Tauren lore scrolls.jpg (1795x709, 637K)

Warcraft is about orcs vs humans, the other races are too low in number or not unified into a single kingdom to compete just by sheer numbers.

It doesn't matter how big a cow is if there are 20 humans that have better equipment and magic.

>Warcraft is about orcs vs humans
Literally hasn't been the case for decades, retard.

Right can you imagine haha

>tfw night elves have just been shat on for the entirety of WoW now
feels bad man

>Caring about shitty elves when the game has more interesting races to play.

Even in BFA if you watch the intro cinematic there are like 10 times more Orcs and Human soldiers than any other race.

If you want to go by gameplay, most of the generic guards you see in the cities are also orcs and humans.

You'll never get any of them to be playable since most of the playerbase loves humans and elves

I don't play elves but you can't deny night elves got the short end of the stick for more than a decade now. Seriously what writer at blizzard hates them so much

>Magic is as ubiquitous in that universe as guns are in ours.
Did they change the lore again or something? Most people who call themselves "Mages" can only perform what can be considered parlor tricks.

the sadder thing is that Blizzard consider the nightfallen Lore as NE lore, so they wont give anything new for a while.

There were no taurens in wc3. Kys nu-wow consumer

>Constant Illidan, Malfurion, and Tyrande circlejerking for years
>Demon Hunters are exclusive to only two races, Night Elves being one of them
>Several areas where Night Elves are forced on Horde players to interact with
>Meanwhile other races (Tauren for example) get shat on since the dawn of the game in a multitude of ways, from getting their lore retconned/taken away from them, to their characters being unimportant, forgotten about, killed off, etc. and Blizzard ultimately shitting all over them any chance they get by calling their entire species incompetent of doing anything by themselves (Highmountain) or have to make up some bullshit explanation as to why slaughtering a towns' worth of them is justified (Something that happened before Teldrassil got torched)
Figures that the Elves are the whiny bitches.

Attached: 1536340266942.png (1280x1029, 412K)

nice bait

>m-merely pretending....

They got heavy armor, which means they're weak against arrows.

Night elves were an entire race in wc3. They owned half a continent. Taurens were a minor race.

if it bleeds, you can kill it with bullets and arrows

I-i mean tauren druids...

or a tank, air ships, boats.

Highmountain is literally the only good zone in legion, everything else made me want to throw up.

Attached: 62364.jpg (339x339, 13K)

they didnt own shit, they live in the forest like hippies and almost got wiped out when 1 clan of orcs cut their some trees, not even the full force.

>In what universe is it possible for some stone age cow man to fight this and win?
youtube.com/watch?v=rPu86Pgcy8Q
In universe where they aren't leaded by baine soihoof

I love running around mountains and that the real playable area is a tiny portion of the zone. Stormhein is better in every single way.

>Tauren were among the first of the mortal races to inhabit Azeroth, next to the Trolls
>"Surely there never existed any Tauren Druids, the race that is closest to nature (their names being literal anagrams for Nature), before Night Elves were even a thing."
It's Nu-WoW lore that suggests that Night Elves were the first ones to ever have any attunement to nature, which is actual horseshit.
Meanwhile Blizzard does everything in their power to forget this character exists and had existed since WotLK.

Attached: Xarantaur the Witness.jpg (1920x1080, 1.49M)

Tauren as a race get lots of lore, attention and even development. Baine has lots of development and attention, sunwalkers are cool and every expansion has some kind of 'tauren' race like the highmountain, taunka etc

Nelves were an entire faction in warcraft 3. Now they've lost almost every single bit of land they had. Teldrassil is torched, Ashenvale was mostly lost and the remains torched, Darkshore got fucked in the Cataclysm. Malfurion and Tyrande went full retard in legion as well.

Shit, even the worgen refugees hiding out on Teldrassil had to relocate again because someone has a huge hateboner for the elves.

Realistically nothing would stand up to a tauren and win, except for Centaurs which are like the ONLY other common race with as much sheer bulk as Tauren. However the Tauren have a very small population and for every 12 foot 2 ton bull, there's 50 alliance footmen.

This is why Tauren have such a huge fucking problem with Quilboars. Doesn't matter if one Tauren can stomp on one Quilboar, 50 Quilboars can and will dogpile one Tauren.

The real problem is that they are naked. Really.

It just means tauren need to start fucking more

All those triggered Americlaps, holy shit.

Attached: you.png (765x758, 35K)

>The same universe in which a gnome warrior fights the 10,6 tauren and wins

Warfare in the wow universe never made any sense, no formations snipers and air superiority were briefly a thing and then they forgot those existed

Conventional tauren charging our human equivalent of a pike phalanx would get fucked let alone the wow universe everybody is shredded baby

Attached: 3c8be5f54b67f57df65c8694e280461f.0.png (649x720, 626K)

>Horde characters gets written by an Alliance fangirl like Christie Golden
>Baine is the result of which
>People still blame the character and not the same person that made Jaina into the most powerful human in all of Warcraft next to Khadgar and Medivh who had no special training whatsoever aside from just being a Dalaran wizard

Sunwalkers were forgotten about immediately after Cataclysm and lost all their cool lore because Blizzard said fuck it and didn't want to write for a sub-class so they just said they were Tauren Paladins. Also, expansions on Tauren like the Highmountain, Taunka, and Yaungol are actively ignoring the Mulgore Tauren, the ones we've come to know and care the most about. It's just Blizzard's way of lazily handling the question of why there aren't any significant Tauren lore figures around. Not to even get into talking about the utter betrayal of having Magatha in the Shaman Class Hall.

The main thing about the Centaur killing the Tauren was because they had mobility on them.

Attached: 1509760174921.jpg (1200x1844, 685K)

There are guns in this universe. And magic. And swords that suck the souls out of things they cut. Bulk doesn't mean much.

I'm still mad Gilneas didn't get added as a city after they retook Lordaeron
I'm even madder that Shadowforge "City" was like three rooms with nothing in it and no actual wat to enter it if you aren't a Dark Iron

You just can't armour something that big. A 70kg human needs 25kg of plate, so proportionately a 907kg tauren would need 323kg of plate. Now, a 70kg human can lift 25kg pretty easily but I'm willing to bet even a 907kg tauren couldn't wander around wearing 323kgs of steel. Most of the additional weight comes from height, not muscle.

You just couldn't put a tauren in plate. Ironically, they would not make good heavy infantry. They're too scarce and too vulnerable to flesh wounds - casualties would be horrific, even if they mostly come after the battle is over. The best you could do would be to give them massive shields.

I would be scared if I had to fight a tauren, but my side would probably win even if I ended up a smear on its hoof.

>>People still blame the character and not the same person that made Jaina into the most powerful human in all of Warcraft next to Khadgar and Medivh who had no special training whatsoever aside from just being a Dalaran wizard
I don't blame chracter more than Golden, But also cannot deny the fact that Baine is ruined
Also, source of the picture?

There are some sunwalkers all the way up to pandaria, that had some main quests. Cant remember any more after that thought, you always see some running in the background but not in main quests.

>after they retook Lordaeron

>tauren
>moose antlers
what did blizzard mean by this?

Anyone else saddened by the fact that Blizzard are stuck in their images of tauren and other races of the horde?

Seems like every horde character these days is just another mary sue peace-loving queer, when the playerbase developed more rivalries and collective identities as the game progressed, Baine is still wanting to become a member of the Alliance along with Saurfang.

It just doesn't make any sense. Where are the warmongering "get off ma land" Tauren?

Attached: 1544973034383.gif (332x332, 1.68M)

With guns, or in cases of gnomes being to small to hit.

I dont think being small make the Gnomes hard to hit, have you ever tried to hit a toddler? Is pretty easy.

Good thing it doesn't seems like they are planning to kill Sylv off for now

>Undercity gone
>Closest Horde settlement is on the other side of the fucking Plaguelands unless you count like two farms in Hillsbrad and an unfortified tomb
There is literally no way the Horde could hold Gilneas

>It's just game play mechanics that everyone is mostly the same.
Kind off but there are stats difference

Here is why.
This is the whore who writes the story for nu-WoW.

Attached: retard.png (579x105, 10K)

The brain is the strongest muscle in the body. You could defeat him, too if you just applied yourself.

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

lol

He will be cool only if he impregnates Maiev

It wasn't my point.
I still don't see Alliance flag on Lordaeron's walls

Gnomes get the "too small to hit" thing which is kind of bullshit, but aren't they said to be proportionately very strong for their size as a justification for not just dying constantly? Like they have ant strength or something.

>they kill of Rastakhan 1 patch in so his daughter can take charge
I'm still mad

Attached: 1358598852360.png (618x673, 181K)

I am more mad they completely forgot God Emperor of Trollkind

The only time WoW had anything even remotely properly scaled and fleshed out was the Nightborne city. In terms of everything else, it makes absolutely zero sense. The day and night cycle is completely fucked because the game goes off of real time day and night. If you were to travel from Thunder Bluff to Orgrimmar, it would take you maybe 20 real minutes provided you aren't stopping on the way. Just how long is 20 real minutes in actual WoW time though? Something like that would take an actual week just to travel between.

Bloodsworn. It's a Warcraft comic, back when Blizzard actually did them and they weren't actually fucking horrible like the ones we got in Legion and BfA.
It also features the very first Horde loyal Centaur.

There's Dezco, who was the beginning of the Sunwalker>Paladin conversion, who then got forgotten about entirely. The Paladin Class Hall only reinforced the idea because of Blizzard ruining actual Class Fantasy with ~CLASS FANTASY~. The most recent thing that I was genuinely surprised about seeing was seeing a Tauren character referred to as a Shu'halo, which I had figured Blizzard forgot about that name entirely.

Attached: Tauren Chieftain.png (1014x850, 1.08M)

Same
I ain't even a Hordefag but that was some bullshit

gone, presumably because the lore and story surrounding WoW has become so convoluted that it doesn't make sense for the conflict to persist with as often as a world threatening event happens, because the alliance could presumably blast the horde with blueberry retcon ships or some shit, and because if you're at all aggressive for any reason you're a terrible person and an evil warmonger. Unless of course you're an alliance character, in which case they probably had your homeland or some shit bombed by poorly written cartoon shittery to justify your anger and aggressive stance, which will likely be used to show how wise and just Christie's golden boy is when he decides not to wipe out the horde or whatever.

Also they have guns too.

I dont know if lorewise gnome warriors can go toe to toe with the other races. You dont really see them in cinematic or as npcs, they are mostly rogues, engineers and casters.

Yes but hitting an insect is hard

>because the alliance could presumably blast the horde with blueberry retcon ships or some shit,
>Unless of course you're an alliance character, in which case they probably had your homeland or some shit bombed by poorly written cartoon shittery to justify your anger and aggressive stance, which will likely be used to show how wise and just Christie's golden boy is when he decides not to wipe out the horde or whatever.
Stay mad allykek

Guns, bows, crossbows, and a massive numbers advantage. For exactly the reason you opened with. Also Tauren are slow as shit and just straight die to Guerilla tactics, it's why they almost got wiped out by Centaurs who could just run away any time Tauren got close.

>almost kill malfurion
I bet they were actually thinking of killing him off and making Tyrande the sole leader.

I fail to see the issue
Not sure about gnomes but goblins are very strong for their size
Hey fuck off at least we got some good lines and development for him. Alliance has gotten fuck all

What a coincidence, there's no way the Alliance could take Gilneas. Any justifications you give could be countered by the same arguments you just gave here. Too far away, no supply line. Ironically, the Horde DOES still have a supply line straight through the now-weakened plaguelands, but the Alliance have to go through hostile territory almost the whole way from IF/SW.

And if you're just going to say BOATS then everyone fucking has boats that's not an argument. Regardless, without UC and with Sylvanas's dreams of using the citizenry of the zone to fuel her undead war machine dashed, the Horde has no reason to actually hold Gilneas, so it'll probably just be given back in all its plagued glory. Enjoy your shithole, I'd be shocked if Blizzard worked on it ever again.

I remember back when I played the game that you could lava walk to the Lyceum in the player Shadowforge City, but couldn't open the doors to go any further because there is fucking nothing there
So not only were Blizzard too lazy to just add some NPCs dicking around in this hugeass city, they were too lazy to prevent you from easily reaching walled off areas you're not supposed to get to

>Alliance has gotten fuck all
Alliance has his plot-armor durring siege of Zuldazar despite Tyrande and Malfurion jeopardized the whole offencive by taking elves to Darkshore

>Tyrande is the most horrible person in all of Warcraft, directly next to Sylvanas
>Gets off completely free, despite her constantly ruining and undermining everything
>Such a complete fucking cunt that she's the sole reason the Nightborne decided to ally themselves with the Horde, aside from Alleria being a stupid selfish cunt
>Made mortals look like sperging retards in War Crimes

Bfa is just a big alliance circlejerk with MoP 2.0 plotline. What are you even on about?

Don't even get me started on the retarded war scenario storyline
>spend the entire early expac obtaining the Sceptre of the Tides
>it gets stolen and sabotaged offscreen
>meanwhile Zandalar trolls somehow fail to notice every single ship they have is rigged to blow
this expansion is such a fucking disaster

This thread made me curious so I plugged the OP stats into my caloric intake calculator (I use it for writing fapfics).

On the calories required to feed one tauren you could feed 6.28 humans (at the above average physical work level, anyway). So the question is, can one tauren beat 6 humans?

I think the answer to that isn't obviously yes, but probably yes.

Attached: 1542621214707.png (1151x399, 41K)

I also hate that the characters seem to all have the mind of a sanfran liberal instead of actually embodying the prejudices, cultures and traditions that are already established.

Why are the trolls not fucking shit up with mojo and kidnapping humans and shit? Why are the tauren literally allowing humans to set up camp in their territory? And why are orcs constantly going complete cuck mode?

Garrosh and Sylvanas are the only horde characters actually aligned with the playerbase's wishes since vanilla. Back then everyone thought "why is Thrall such a pussy" and we got exactly what we wanted in Garrosh. Then of course he has to go hurr durr and go all orc supremacy because muh real world politics.

Attached: 1551302119007.jpg (227x235, 10K)

ZEPPELINS

This.

He was hands down the most interesting and developed character in BFA, having him die so Troll jaina could fart around and do nothing was retarded.

>Alliance has gotten fuck all
Good lord. Even when the expansions are literal circlejerks for your entire fucking faction you still have the sheer AUDACITY to whine, bitch, and moan about it. Jesus Christ. This is why Blizzard should have never gave in to you fucks.

Attached: 1541262917683.jpg (1920x1080, 553K)

>Azhara just fucking shows up with the Tidestone
>Either we just fucking left it at the bottom of the ocean for no reason despite knowing the naga were trying to take it
>Or the naga somehow successfully infiltrated Dalaran and stole it from Khadgar

In Warcraft 3 they were pretty fucking strong. Recently got buffs too.
In wow these things don't matter.

>Zandalar Navy gets decimated securing Alliance superiority
>Azshara cucks the navy anyways so it never mattered
>Realize none of it mattered from the beginning, no matter who was winning we were going to end up here teaming against the "Greater threat" for the 50th time

Shiggy diggy

>Scarlet Crusade is perhaps the human faction that is the most believable with regards to their situation and actions
>Kill them all every other expansion because they're fantasy racist

The beginning of the expansion made sense, the Alliance was OP and would have destroyed the Horde in a straight war.
My problem with bfa is how shitty they made Zandalari trolls, they were a threat to both factions in the past and now that we see their full force they cant defeat an alliance invasion with the horde on their side. That was bullshit.

Get real dumdum, all wow lore is shit. Tauren druids only exist to balance factions

>the Alliance was OP
Nope it wasn't?

nice

Attached: 1527189186350.jpg (800x600, 36K)

This is the doom of all art-by-committee. The writers are subordinate to the needs of the suits and the game. They're not free to pursue their own direction and so you get no clear vision and no cohesive whole.

It's why videogames can never be art. There's too much money at stake to just let the writer do what he wants. Literature can be art because there's one author who calls all the shots and the work is his unfiltered vision.

>Left WoW for awhile after burning myself out in BfA
>Start looking at recent stuff
>Azshara just has the Tidestone SOMEHOW with zero explanation
I was so fucking mad.

>Zandalar Navy, who constantly was said to have the greatest Naval fleet in the world, got ruined by a handful of Alliance ships despite having a clear advantage, as well as the whole Mekkatorque fucking up and Jaina having to use a barrier shit, solidifying her Mary Sue status right next to her levitating a giant ship up to Lordaeron and making a bunch of arcane cannons
I fucking despise Jaina more than any other character. I hate her so goddamn fucking much.

Attached: 1540087220389.jpg (250x250, 27K)

Taurens basically hit you with the force of a driving car, plate armour doesn't do shit there. Even if the plate armour would, the human inside would still be fucked.

Hey
Puff puff, give. That's the rules.

Attached: taurenchieftain-static.gif (126x145, 9K)

>Trolls have the greatest navy
Lmao what were they smoking

by the lore the Alliance would roll the horde, that is why Sylvanas had to sucker punch them and burn Teldrasil, she knew they didnt stand a chance in a fair fight. Even with that they lost in the battle for Undercity and it wasnt really close. The alliance didnt use Dalaran and just with Jaina showing up it was over.

>Trolls were among the first of the mortal races and had a head start on everyone
>Had an entire empire that ruled the world
>Blizzard writes them to be a bunch of jobbers every chance they get

I love that they followed that up by making Mythic Jaina AIDS. Like some kind of sick fuckin joke from the developers.

>>they kill of Rastakhan 1 patch in so his daughter can take charge
Fucking serious? Holy shit, I hate this new wave of "muh speshul stronk woman" wave we see everywhere

>by the lore the Alliance would roll the horde,
[citation needed]

>Even with that they lost in the battle for Undercity and it wasnt really close.
Are you fucking kidding me? Do we really played the same game? Alliance was saved by "reinforcements out of nowhere" twice and yet still they failed to take Undercity

Every allied race's leader except for Umbric is a strong independent woman

>In what universe is it possible for a normal human to fight this and win
*Blocks your path*

Attached: Quillboar-raider-World-of-Warcraft.jpg (500x857, 95K)

>>by the lore the Alliance would roll the horde
>m-muh spaceships...
It's funny because the Goblins have a gigantic fucking cannon in Azshara that could obliterate anything in range. So just fucking try it, bitch.

Is also funny that they are the most primitive of the factions races. Imagine humanity existing for as long as we have, but never advancing past the stone age.

>Trusting any Goblin tech that's not just a bomb
Your funeral

>Gnomish propaganda about Goblin technology being faulty 100% of the time
Keep playing it safe losers. None of you, not even your shitty leader, could ever touch a master crafter like Blackfuse.

Attached: blackfuse[1].jpg (667x380, 42K)

Look, im a horde fanboy, but the way the expansion was setup the alliance was just so much stronger at the start. Everything Sylvannas did was from desperation, she saw the alliance were coming for her and she would be die if she didnt do something drastic.

Going by individuals the alliances have too many OP heroes compare to the horde, the only 1 that can maybe rival Jaina is Thrall and he basically retired.

Goblins built exosuits which knocked out titan construct which was made to contain old God.
meanwhile Alliance prefer telleportation stright through the Void instead of gnomes telleporters (probably because gnomes busy by watching how their females fucked by goblins)

>Citation needed

I mean not him, but unironically he's kind of right. Old WoW it made sense no one could win, the Horde is spread too thin population wise to properly hold dick all in the eastern kingdoms when they're so heavily outnumbered but there's no way the Alliance could reasonably take Kalimdor which is an inhospitable deathtrap for the most part anyways to squishy gnomes and humans.

Nowadays the Alliance is led by this incestuous cadre of god kings and ancient primordial heroes with fucking light powered spacecraft and flying mech rigs. Meanwhile the horde is mostly written as being the same ooga boogas throwing spears they've always been, just Zandalari spears are especially sharp. I'm not saying I agree with it, or it's good writing but like yeah the Alliance kind of do just win.

>but the way the expansion was setup the alliance was just so much stronger at the start.
>source: my ass

>Going by individuals the alliances have too many OP heroes compare to the horde
Such as..?

Did you miss the part where their whole city got fucked up by Zul's insurrection? If Rezan hadn't been dead, he could have practically solo'd the entire Alliance offensive. Tons of Trolls, including most of the ruling council, turned traitor and had to be put down, it was a pretty big deal. Their military was nearly in shambles, and canonically, the Alliance successfully tricked much of the remaining forces into heading to Nazmir, with the raid taking place over the course of a matter of hours, not days, there would have been little chance of them returning in time to help.

THEY'RE STRONGAH
BE SMARTAH

I agree, that is why it was a mistake to kill Garrosh and Blackfuse, they actually made the horde able to compete against the Alliance. Now imagine how a war would go with half the orc population and not having Blackfuse machines.

Presumably because Warcraft 3 built up some concept of vague peace between Humans Vs orcs. Mind you, that was Thrall's Horde's and Jaina's refugees, which, if blizzard weren't shitters, we'd have gotten a a Warcraft 4 with a Kalimdor "Alliance" or some shit, which could have opposing view points to the Eastern kingdoms Alliance that would presumably still fucking hate orcs without a lot of story build up for them to not do so. Someone could argue maybe all the people of Kalimdor shouldn't get along, but I would think they'd all have some kinda friendship what with SAVING THE FUCKING WORLD TOGETHER.

ignoring that we're talking about goblin tech here, I strongly doubt their cannon has anti-orbital abilities. I'm sure the stupid retarded goat ship that shouldn't fucking exist can out power it if they'd stop polishing their hooves and being light hippies for five minutes. Honestly, it's best that they don't, but still stupid.

got me

Goblin technology is too volatile and gnomes are too good natured.

It the goblins tried to wipe out other nations they’d end up nuking themselves.

Blackfuse's voice actor is Pumbaa from The Lion King.

And that's why Blackfuse was such a ballin' irreplaceable fucking pimp.

>with fucking light powered spacecraft
Too bad the said spacecraft wasn't able to kill a single mob back on Argus with one shot and now floating around orbit with very limited fuel storage.
Meanwhile troll vodoo literally turning lightforged into broken
>Meanwhile the horde is mostly written as being the same ooga boogas throwing spears
Orly?

Attached: pqs1tsvmknk01.png (1456x1838, 2.18M)

Garrosh was the right Warchief at the wrong time. It should have been Cairne. Have a few expansions of peace before shit gets real and Garrosh is put in charge during Legion instead of Sylvanas.

Attached: Cairne.png (1740x228, 79K)

>Conventional tauren charging our human equivalent of a pike phalanx would get fucked let alone the wow universe everybody is shredded baby
The phalanx would be broken after the first tauren charges into it, even if he dies while doing so and doesn't get the idea of using a shield.
And a broken phalanx is absolutely fucked, the spears are way too long to be useful and then they're down to short swords against a horde of giants.
Yea Forums can't into warfare, modern or classic.

I miss Iron Horde tech. It's such dumb bullshit that the Horde doesn't make use of it.

Attached: Baine picking Thrall's useless ass up.png (1278x719, 857K)

Humans vastly outnumber every Horde race, keep that in mind.

I think the original plan in WoW was to have them look like that, but they had trouble designing the world around them. They were constantly resizing doors and chairs just to fit them and everything ended up being too big for the other races.

>It's such dumb bullshit that the Horde doesn't make use of it.
Except now it does.
You literally ramming Boralus gate by driving the iron star

what because you said so?

get fucked, not even a war elephant charges into pikes

Yep it's not like Horde have weapon which was designed against enemy with simmilar strong side

Armour weight isn't based on weight of a person but surface area you fucking retard.
And basic laws of nature tell us that bigger animals have less surface area in proportion. That's the reason why cold climates always have bigger versions of animals in warmer climates in the first place.
Fucking Christ, what a retard

Do Taurens have big dicks? Asking for a friend

>Horde are forced into saving Boralus
How many times does the Horde just accept them getting roped into helping the Alliance, when the Alliance never returns the favor ever and actively complains about it to the point of getting characters removed from entire zones?

Orcs outnumber Humans because they breed and mature at a faster rate.

>get fucked, not even a war elephant charges into pikes
Except the did and even Alexander was able to defeat them by cavalry charge

Attached: 36583568.jpg (689x500, 93K)

make him fall, then he dies because he is crushed by his own weight if he weighs that much, meat and bones have a plateau in terms of how big and heavy a living being can be

>Orcs outnumber Humans because they breed and mature at a faster rate.
This isn't true in Warcraft. You must be thinking of Warhammer or something. Stormwind alone houses something like 6 times the population of all Durotar.

Yes. Tyrande can't get enough of them. At some point Taurens blackmailed Tyrande and she had to convice Cuckfurion to teach the Taurens about becoming druids.

Tauren women tho...

They made everything shittier in WoW. WoW is garbage.

No, you see when an alliance character is the focus is just Blizzard making him neutral and taking him away from the Alliance, but when it is a horde character is just the horde taking up the spotlight and is unfair.

That is the how most alliance players think.

If the Tauren threw themselves onto Pike blocks they'd run out of fuckin Tauren before the Alliance got even close to running out of Pikemen. You have to keep in mind the Tauren make up a tiny fraction of the actual horde, breed slowly, and they don't even wear armor.
So they run in and get absolutely shredded by gunfire/arrows, then die on pikes and the commander goes "Oh shit right, we only had like 20 of those"

We left the tidestone inside the tomb of sargeras to seal the tomb

And then we kind of forgot it there so the naga had zero issues just going in and taking it

Yep, after Garrosh the orcs lost their numbers superiority. Not only that, it was mostly young orcs that die, so it will take longer for them to regain their population. That is why the undead are the main force now.

so the example you used was a cavalry charge that used 12 foot lances?
shoulda used Hannibal which the romans also learned to defeat the elephants... with pikes

Well gese sounds like all i have to do is convert a phalanx to lancers and boom tauren get fucked

Have you ever been to Africa, user?

>romans
>with pikes

I've never played wow before but im considering playing a tauren for classic. How bad is the class regarding furfags?

I unironically didnt think about that, I guess you can consider them human.

not sure what they called the long long spears they used in chariots
>effectively the same weapon

Jaina
Anduin
Alleria
Turalyon
Tyrande
Velen

What if the tauren use pikes

all 6 of them?

I mean, you're literally not wrong. That is legit how Alliance players think. I've been apart of this community for way too fucking long. They seriously believe that they're playing Warhammer or Lord of the Rings and don't actually give a shit about Warcraft lore, and make up a whole fuckton of shit constantly.
Never EVER roleplay with Alliance players. They are the actual goddamn fucking worst.

Furries don't care about Tauren at all. In fact, Night Elf Druids were the go-to race for them back in the day.

Attached: 1540233122438.png (324x119, 63K)

Power lvl means nothing in WoW.
Nathanos btfo Tyrande and Malfurion just with the help of a valkyr.

What if the tauren have shockwave

Numbers don't matter. Everyone's population is just as big as the plot needs.

>Jaina
Someone missed the Siege of Zulkdazar?
>Anduin
Just a priest with writter's plot-armor
>Alleria
And she is powerful because of..?
>Turalyon
Powerless since Illidindu killed his battery
>Tyrande
And someone as well missed darkshore storyline where Voice of the Horde fought her AND Malfurion
>Velen
Top fucking kek
Durring Prisonbreak in Stormwind Zul made more useful prophecies than Velen for his entire life (25k years)

That same argument can be said to how a human can fight a tauren. Just saying in the lore that's why alliance hasn't been stomped by the faction with much more powerful average troops, there are simply way more of them.

Just
Give
Him
A
Shield

You don't need to break an entire phalanx, you retard. You just need to break it in one spot for it to be fucked.
Or flank it, but let's not get into the obvious.
There's a reason why the Romans moved away from phalanxes very quickly, it's because they soon started fighting against people who don't use them and don't just charge the front.
And when both isn't true phalanxes fucking suck dick, because you can't defend yourself without breaking formation and dropping your spear from anywhere but the front, turning with them is stupidly slow and difficult and so is marching in formation.
Why the fuck do you think people stopped using them?

>Well gese sounds like all i have to do is convert a phalanx to lancers
You have no idea how long spears need to be to create and effective phalanx. Kill yourself you retard.

Armies and shit don't matter because either some superhero like Jaina comes and resolves the situation or 3 guys use some mcguffin to delete the enemy army.
Not that either side can win anyway because of it being an MMO.

It's also because it's a game made about factions so whenever one faction has an advantage over the other (specifically with Alliance players though) people freak the absolute fuck out and demand Blizzard to make things fair. It's the exact reason why Blizzard needs to end the faction shit and stop thinking they can write war stories.

about as long as a gnomes cock

>what are pre-historic fuck-huge bears

All what Blizzard needs is to get rid off Golden and her goons and we can return to good war stories

Non-existent, taurens aren't pretty or cute for the disgusting furries.

We're not talking about the romans? Do you have autism? We're talking about the fictional race of bull people from Warcraft Lore. You know, the ones that don't use shields/platemail because they're a native american analogue. I also like how you conveniently skipped over the part where they get shredded by gunfire because it didn't fit into your terrible roman comparison.

Won't stop the playerbase from throwing autistic tantrums over shit.

Attached: Alliance WM.jpg (1229x592, 186K)

>romans
>chariots
>in the second Punic war
What kind of fucking retard are you?

Writters makes stories, not playerbase

That's horseshit because you know just as well as I do that the playerbase actually has some kind of influence over what Blizzard can write. That's one of the reasons why Blizzard stopped listening to people and started just doing whatever they want because of how often this shitty playerbase whines about the dumbest shit. FemWorgen models got ruined because of the playerbase bitching about them, and Garrosh got killed off because of them too.

You were talking about a phalanx you retard, I explained to you why they suck.
As for gunfire
>use a shield
Done, once they're in melee it's not an issue anymore.
Plus, humans don't use guns much in battle aside from larger siege weapons, so if you're gonna talk shit about equipment apply it to both sides.

Maybe dragons won’t fuck each other in their dragon forms because male and females look the same and that makes it fucking gay

>WAAAAAAAH not enough Alliance play with WM on, we should fix this by not using WM instead of attempting community events where people make proper raids
Retarded as fuck.
>BELF Mass Dispel Racial is broken!
Actually true, best example was Zul's horrors which were a complete non-factor for Horde making the fight free at release.

It's not abstract Blizzard who listen to Alliance playerbase, it's exactly Golden and her goons. if you get rid off them the problem will be solved

A
FUCKING
RAMP

Attached: 1543749879180.png (500x383, 92K)

>muh phalanx
>they're much less efficient than modern media pretends they are, user
>Y u taelk bout rowmins doe
Lol

>In what universe is it possible for a normal human to fight this and win?
Well, the guy's chest is literally laid bare. All you need is a spear or a crossbow, and you've got a solid chance at taking him down.

Then again, in Warcraft even common human footsoldiers are clad in friggin' plate armor.

Attached: footman.jpg (150x199, 37K)

I can't wait to go home bros

>Actually true, best example was Zul's horrors which were a complete non-factor for Horde making the fight free at release.
Method used priests dispell.
And it's literally only raid boss where Arcane Torrent was useful

Meanwhile Alliance had completely broken racials for PvP for like a decade and no one cared. Also, the Dark Iron Dwarf racials are busted as hell.
Not to mention that Horde players actually play the damn game.

Attached: 1532459753603.png (3776x2544, 2.88M)

>community events where people make proper raids
Impossible on modern servers though. Literally can only fight small scale battles.
Plus, alliance players are too retarded to coordinate these things.

>and they don't even wear armor.
Retard.

>Armour weight isn't based on weight of a person but surface area you fucking retard.
Yeah but I didn't feel like busting out the BSA formula for a fucking Yea Forums thread you retard. If you want to do it be my guest. Here are the steps.
1. calculate BSA of a 70kg 170cm human
2. work out the proportionality of armour weight to BSA
3. calculate BSA of a 907kg 320cm human
4. use the proportionality figures from earlier to estimate armour weight for tauren
And you'll find that the numbers aren't that different and it really wasn't worth the extra effort you fucking retard.

>Mulgore Tauren can be Sunwalkers (Paladins)
>Highmountain Tauren can't be Sunwalkers despite having extremely high affinity for the Tauren Sun God
Nice consistency, Blizzard.

The original true horde (Gul'dan's) this was the case because they used drain life to accelerate growth.

All the Horde races are comparatively stronger than Alliance races in raw strength. Lorewise the ranking is:
>Tauren, Pandaren
>Draenei, Zandalari
>Orcs, Blood Elves, Night Elves
>Darkspear, Dwarves
>Humans, Undead
>Goblins
>Gnomes

Ahhh yes, truly I have been btfo today by golly.
Historyfag you have yet to refute the fact that there are like 10 Tauren total in any given fight who would just immediately die to their lack of armor. You're right though, assuming the Tauren all go ultra instinct blanco the humans have no chance.

Attached: Superior Tauren Engineering.jpg (522x396, 55K)

Its easy bro dont you know dex beats strength 200% of the time?

>pretty fucking strong
That's an understatement. IIRC they were the unit with the most health in the entire game (from a playable faction), outside of certain fully leveled heroes.

For all the people in here
I upset the artists with the elephants chariots and Romans - for this i am sorry

tauren would slap away all obstacles with their penis and all six of them would wreck the 40k imperium of man cause them stomp or something

By your definition, all movies and non-solo music is not art because it involves more than 1 person calling the shots

WC3 says it takes a couple footies maybe a rifleman to take one down.

Why every single male in wow land swole as fuck? Fucking normal male humans more swole than werewolves

Are you being willfully retarded, user? Jaina, Anduin, and Greymane are strong enough to instantly wipe a party of:
>The most ancient and powerful Arcanist on Azeroth.
>A holy priest with a sovereign god that can paladins who rival martial forces from the Army of Light and people bathed in the raw power of the Sunwell.
>An old-god priest that's thousands of years old.
By themselves, no less. Alliance heroes are fucking retarded power trips.

That wasn't the point.
You said increased size is a disadvantage and talked about weight.
Meanwhile surface area is what matters and increased size is an advantage there.
So tauren would actually be better suited for heavy armour and not worse as you alleged before. ESPECIALLY because tauren don't need thicker armour, so only the surface area but not the thickness scales. Tauren are literally better heavy armour users than humans in every single way and you're fucking retarded for thinking otherwise.
Trying to reframe the conversation won't change that, nigger.

amerimutts triggered as fuck

Attached: j5lgm2okxoe11.png (638x626, 189K)

It would have worked fine with Taurens knowing druidism but Malf being the first Nelf to learn it.

>what if the humans changed their tactics and equipment
>but the tauren aren't allowed to
What a fucking hypocrite you are.
And as I said. You mentioned a phalanx. You literally just need it to break in one spot to be fucked.
So you need one (1) tauren behind a fuck-huge shield.

Your idea was dumb and you're dumb. Stop moving the goalpost, nigger.

Blizzard officially admitted that player-response directly influences the details and plot of an expansion, and it's been this way since WoD due to the huge fuck up with Grom. So now we get shit like:
>We don't like Xe'ra, she's shit.
>lol she's dead I guess
>But uhh, army of light marches on!

>this passive aggressive tone
>avoids replying to people in fear of getting BTFO'd again because he doesn't know what he's talking about
Female night elf heal slut detected.

Spirit Walkers?

>source: my ass/Golden fanfic

>Alliance heroes are fucking retarded power trips.
No they aren't
Horde character stood and fought alone against Tyrande and Mlfurion on the Darkshore
One Zandalari capital ship with 25 good Horde men engaged the Kul'Tiras rear fleet and made the way straight to Jaina's flagship and force Jaina to retreat

E

Protip: square cube law also applies to muscle strength. Seriously. Do the BSA calculations and then get back to me. You might have a point, but what I fully expect you will find is that the weight of steel required will be way too much.

Every additional bit of size makes you comparatively weaker.

Pretty sure they were shamans.

Nope. That would actually be interesting, can't have that. Have to say that the special snowflake elves were the first people to figure it out despite existing long after both Tauren and Trolls. The entire story of Warcraft has to revolve around Humans, Elves, and Orcs.

To be fair, I AM MY SCARS is probably the most defining character moment of Illidan and one of the best parts about Legion. It would have been completely out of character to make him this holy Light-wielding faglord. And I honestly like the idea that the Naaru are so fucking full of themselves that they would force people into accepting the Light.

Attached: 42829659376.jpg (477x706, 249K)

Last time they tried that the mother died from having twins and one of said twins ended up dying later on

>source
The literal opening of BFA has that exact scenario you dumbshit.

It's a fantasy setting you dumb faggot, we literally see Tauren in full plate all the time.

Dezco had a really fucking unfair hard life. Then Blizzard stopped caring about him immediately after and removed all references of him from Legion.

Attached: horde-quests-00171.jpg (1920x1080, 618K)

i'd say lorewise, warcraft humans are actually pretty similar to real life soliders in terms of physical ability. Warcraft 3 represents this fairly well.

even though footmen have better armor and techniques, they still are significantly weaker than a grunt with a dull axe and ornamental armor.

Protip:
Armour thickness still won't scale, making that largely irrelevant.
And Tauren can lift fuck-huge trees to use them as weapons. We don't have to speculate here, we KNOW they are strong as fuck. Even if we'd triple the weight of the average plate armour they'd still be perfectly fine, especially due to weight distribution.

The problem is that the narrative was totally fucking retarded because Blizzard forgot that Illidan was a completely fucking insane slave-driving psychopath in BC. Out of all the characters who had a chance for a clean slate and redemption, he actually needed it.

>The literal opening of BFA
>>The most ancient and powerful Arcanist on Azeroth.
>>A holy priest with a sovereign god that can paladins who rival martial forces from the Army of Light and people bathed in the raw power of the Sunwell.
>>An old-god priest that's thousands of years old.
>BfA openning was battle for lordaeron

whats there to talk about?
apparently spears on spears on spears cant stop the cow man from wrecking every bodies shit cause you said so

variations of this formation were not used from from 300bc to 1700ad or whatever but it's just not that good guis

various comparison to other nations were simultaneously wrong and irrelevant because we were only talking about one single war guis because it was used in a single example and the counter to that tactic mentioned afterwards wasnt the same battle hurr durr

That's what happens when you get caught out without your group on a PvP server.

romans were like 4'10 and they kept fucking up barbarians from the north wich were 6 foot tall

Tauren were originally shamanistic. The War of the Ancients trilogy even establishes lore on this.

So yeah, you're being willfully retarded and ignoring an entire scenario that kicks off the events for BFA to try and sell your dumbshit head canon. Cool.

And he's a taurenlet to boot.
Goddamn

are you actively being fucking stupid or were you simply born retarded?

>bones walk around without organs or ligaments to hold them together

A ghost or wizard usually is animating them.

Attached: 3b6.jpg (353x400, 20K)

To be completely fair, Blizzard literally did not think about how to realistically use their older characters in the slightest, and they only cared about "Wouldn't it be cool if players got to fight..." and that was it. That's why characters like Kael'thas got completely fucked over, because they needed some bullshit justification to make them into bosses.

Attached: Poor Lor.png (569x1149, 177K)

In what universe is it possible for a normal anything to fight this and win?

Bear in mind that the average Vrykul is 15' tall and would weigh about 4000lbs.

The lesser races would be crushed in days.

Its fantasy, get over it.

Attached: King_Ymiron.jpg (580x730, 116K)

If you honestly think that's bad, you should watch/read One Piece sometime.

raising boys to be feminine is how you get incels

Didn't one of his sons die?

>literally 90% of all racial leaders are female
>darkspear to this day still have no racial leader left

Thats not really true. Sure, a necromancer or lich can magically raise the dead, but that undead is there for good, and can regain free will. There is no magic inherently holding it together.

its called being a god damn wizard.

>So yeah, you're being willfully retarded and ignoring an entire scenario that kicks off the events for BFA to try and sell your dumbshit head canon.
Jaina wasn't presented in the events of Legion.

>literally
but thats not true user...

Just stop.

Pandaria Lor'themar was peak Lor'themar. Wish he would go back to straight up threatening to murder sylvanas.
New outfit is snazzy though

You were wrong on pretty much all counts, made stupid comparisons, obviously didn't know what you were talking about and embarrassed yourself repeatedly.
Even your time estimate is completely wrong, phalanxes weren't invented in the Pelloponesian war and something being used for a long time doesn't mean it's particularly good, it just means the people using it didn't come up with something better or didn't need to.
Greeks used them for a long time, because Greeks mostly fought against Greeks and retards.
Romans encountered Celts in northern Italy very early and immediately had to drop it.

You're a butthurt brainlet and don't think I didn't notice that you ignored the obvious call-out.
Go play another female character to heal with and let real men do the work.

when you think about it, tauren dk is the most lore friendly tauren class to play because your strength doesnt matter due to your lack of mobility.

Yes. One of his two sons died in some short story published on the WoW website. Then he gave the other one to the Golden Lotus.

That's because Blizzard literally retconned it so that instead of totally being at the Broken Shore when shit hit the fan, Christie Golden had it instead where she was out in random parts of the world totally fighting back against demons, guis.

>They couldn't even bother making the new model in time for the cutscene of BfA

Attached: latest[1].jpg (828x1071, 414K)

>Legion

Attached: I555009I9I30I.gif (280x302, 3.75M)

fukkn mages

Attached: lvl30wizard.jpg (640x747, 34K)

>That's because Blizzard literally retconned
And you will have to swallow it allyboi

Rent free

if you double the size of a person he'll be twice as tall, have four times the surface area, and have eight times the volume(weight). That's a factor 2 difference between surface area(armor weight) and volume(person's weight).

Okay retard, please, tell me when did it hapenned? >>The most ancient and powerful Arcanist on Azeroth.
>>A holy priest with a sovereign god that can paladins who rival martial forces from the Army of Light and people bathed in the raw power of the Sunwell.
>>An old-god priest that's thousands of years old.

KEK

>this whole thread
Wow is my most played game and possibly the only game I’ll ever spend as much time on, but Christ the lore is embarrassing. I can’t beleive they manage to make it worse each expansion.

what the fuck do you think variations of the same means you autist

did nobody else ever use the long pointy sticks
not even the fucking swiss
stop fixating on the phalanx and start thinking about the principle
its a bunch of dudes with long ass points in a group

its a comparison of a large fictional creature to a real world scenario, anything fucking goes

suck it

No. I want you to keep looking the fool until you realize what everyone is talking about and then silently slink away in shame at how fucking stupid you are.

>variations of this formation were not used from from 300bc to 1700ad

Nigger what the fuck are you talking about. Around 1700 AD people were already all using fucking muskets, pikes had been around and HEAVILY utilized since far before that.

>Warfare in the wow universe never made any sense, no formations snipers and air superiority were briefly a thing and then they forgot those existed
I mean, Alliance is also supposed to have a orbiting nuke-launcher. But everyone apparently has Alzheimer in that faction.

>normal human
what
the alliance are all abnormals, they're all magic with magic equipment, same as the horde

Of course the warcraft lore lacks any semblance of military strategy because its written by a prograssive woman what else do did you expect?

>tranny calls someons stupid
It's so cute

>Being creations of the space traveling giant gods
>Get destroyed by some disgusting pygmys wearing clown armor
Being Vrykul is suffering

haha hang on buddy alleria rules the void elves because she actually had experience in it and did the actual teaching alongside her ethereal bull umbric dont rule shit

Feral boars irl are tough as fuck already, imagine these things

>Immediate tranny deflection
Never BTFO someone this hard before. Feels good.

Attached: heaven.jpg (427x300, 34K)

And guess what breaks that?
A fuck-huge walking tank using a large shield to protect himself in his charge until he's in melee range.
There's literally nothing you can say against that, which is why you ignored it EVERY TIME.

Oh and no, your timeline is wrong, "variations thereof" doesn't matter when I'm not talking about sumerians in a shifty shield wall but actual Greeks. Alex didn't invent the phalanx, he just gave them longer spears and actually trained his soldiers for a few seasons instead of using a citizen's army. The idea itself and even that implementation, just with less active rows, wasn't new in Greece.
You dense motherfucker.

Didnt blackfuse technically create the iron reaver?

>Blizz said they ignored those parts of the alliance because they just didn't want them in their story
what the fuck were they thinking

I think he was trying to be sarcastic but failed because he got the timeline so terribly wrong, then went to "but I'm talking about actual phalanxes not variations!" Despite the post classic centuries he cited just using spear walls and not actual phalanxes as well.
So any way you slice it, he's wrong, since then he'd have to go back over a thousand years in time too.

Blackfuse was the mastermind behind the entire technological basis of the Iron Horde.

>Bring thing into story
>Get fired
>Next writer doesn't want thing in story
>Is too bad of a writer to kill it off

Attached: 1512456335303.gif (168x225, 125K)

Beastmen are legitimately bad and can't stand up for shit against a proper gunline. I don't know what you're trying to prove

Human muscles are very light and efficient compared to the muscles of real heavy weights though. That's not necessarily a bad thing; it's one of the reasons we're still here, but to give an example, pound for pound a chimps muscle is 5 times more dense than a northern, white male's. Even if on average humans were 6'4" and 300 pounds of 8% body fat we'd still not be that intimidating to most of the heavy weighted creatures out there, which I assume orcs and taurens most closely resemble phioslogically.

Absolutely BTFO'd on ALL accounts
>lore
>logic
>math
Holy shit

Doesnt the vindicaar now have very very limited special fueling it needs ever since argus died and xera dissolved

Tauren being druids in the first place is a fucking retcon

>tranny deflection
it's sad reality since it's alliance playerbase

I feel like WoW is in desperate need of a timeskip into a WoW2 at this point. I just want WoW on a new engine with no spaghetti coding.

>I mean, Alliance is also supposed to have a orbiting nuke-launcher.
Nope?

I can see blizzard actually doing that and a good burning legion helping too

>Sylvanas's dreams of using the citizenry of the zone to fuel her undead war machine dashed
Garrosh pushed for Gilneas. Sylvanas was busy being an hero. Then, after she got better, rolled up to find him throwing her best veterans into a werewolf killgate. Where she told him respectfully to fuck off and had to scramble to clean up the mess of his """assault""".
Even then she only lost because that was the specific moment the Cataclysm happened and totaled her fleet, and simutaneously the Alliance decided to pay Gilneas a visit for the first time in decades.

Attached: 1564702268857.png (1483x2100, 2.94M)

>bray detected
Gor chads don't give a fuck, pussy.

Dude are you serious? Armies were using pike lines for centuries after Rome fell. Sure the phalanx in particular died, but putting pointy things on sticks and getting a whole bunch of them pointed at fuckers doing a charge never went out of style.

>that one bounty hunter demon with fucking jet boots

>tfw was a trollfag since War3
>Zandalar teased since vanilla
>couldn't stop imagine the amazing potential of it
>this is what we get
I'm not entirely disappointed, music is great, visuals as well... but IMO they missed the feeling of an ancient and advanced troll civilization that is supposed to have 10s of thousands of years of warfare/arcane knowledge behind them and that other troll nations look up too/respect.

Now, since we don't have 4m tall humans running around, lets shrink this fucker down so the BSA formula works. Lets compare our lanky cow, shrunken down, to a miniature tauren. Instead of 4m, our lankcow is now 2m. Instead of 907kg, he weighs 113.4kg. His proportions are still human. This gives us a surface area of 2.5m according to the BSA formula. Now, we compare that to the miniature cow, weighing as much at a mere 160cm(half cow). This gives us a surface area of 2.13.
2.5/2.13 gives us a ratio of 1.174. The tauren's compact build only needs ~85% the armor of a lanky, oversized, human.
Dividing 137.5kg by this ratio gives us 117kg. A mere 36% of your initial estimate. You overshot it by an additional 176% and claimed it doesn't matter.

There, done, you're wrong. It's absolutely insane to ignore the volume-area distinction when dealing with differences this large.

Bear in mind that the average Deathwing is 50'2" tall and would weigh about 100,000 lbs.

The Alliance would be crushed in days.

Attached: 450297.jpg (1920x1080, 238K)

they die just the same as any human to magic, arrows, guns
and they were pacifists for the longest time

>dude are you serious?
>sure the phalanx in particular died

Yeah dumbfuck, we both agree. What made you think I said people stopped using pikes?
You realize that walking tanks refers to tauren here, which don't exist irl and that we were talking about the phalanx in particular, right?

And to illustrate, that's the same as inflating the human's armor weight from 25kg to 69kg.

Superior numbers, tactics and technology.

you were talking to two separate people this entire time and never noticed

i think the other guy repeatedly said there is rare to no canon instances of tauren being anything but dumbasses wearing no armor and hitting people with totem poles

I mentioned the phalanx once as a short hand way of talking about rows on rows of dudes with spears

I dont fucking care who did it first
I dont care which nation it was
I dont even care if i am a millennia off when it was used
because you are fixated ON HE SAID PAHLANYX BUT DEM GREEKS WAS DUH hurr durr
any group of any people with any kind of point stick of any length in any time period
I then tried to compare some other big thing charging towards formation and a counter tactic
HURR DURR HE WASN'T COMPLETELY ACCURATE lets sperg out about that for half an hour and miss the point

whoopdyfucking do you are correct about all parts of history here is your gold star
cow man beats phalanx and all any and all kinds of pike spear long penis formation because now the cow man has a magic shield/ plate armor and whatever else you didnt mention in the first reply
shut the fuck up
the situation is stupid, fictional and does not matter
if the tauren has a shield and armor then the allies might as well have a howitzer and so on and so forth

>and that we were talking about the phalanx in particular
Only because you decided to hyper focus on it, instead of the premise in general. A group of charging tauren are gonna get fucked by pike and shot.

>The Alliance would be crushed in days.
Luckily they had Green Jesus to kill it and save them.

I think he left the thread when he was called out on his shitty math, user.
Read his first post again, he's just another redditfugee.

Read up on military history. You'll learn that even heavy things running around like elephants, large chariots and large horses are still stabbed to death by spearmen.

Average person with training is already pretty resilient now take your fantasy humans who have to deal with things like these on a daily basis then have them access to magic and shit.

>a orbiting nuke-launcher
You mean the thing that everyone had to feed mountains of Argunite daily just to keep running and could only blow a 10 foot hole in a wall? And crashed after one hit from a mob that like three people took down?
Wow, fear the mighty Alliance.

Attached: Superior Alliance Technology.jpg (1024x512, 346K)

Tldnr
You're butthurt and wrong. That's a bad combination.
>just use spears lol

To be fair zul was mad op

>Vindicaar
wow.gamepedia.com/Vindicaar
Supposedly to be on "cooldown" kek

>retards shooting each other is commonplace
Watch less TV.

dilate

>pike and shot
>humans can change weapons, tauren can't
Once again, for the fourth time or so:

Big shield charge.
Pike AND shot btfo.

You're basing your premise on your fantasy if humans changing tactics completely and Tauren not thinking "how about we just use a shield?"

Dumb nigger.

Elephants and horses are animals that can't stab back. A Tauren could out-stab any human with ease. Like, did you just go into this thread assuming that they were dumbfuck animals or something? If you don't know anything about the topic, don't reply.

>which form those dragons attempt reproduction

this one with dragon form males

Attached: ysera.jpg (320x180, 13K)

Draenei are lucky the devs forgot they exist, otherwise Syvanas might have used her intercontinential catapults to nuke their islands while she was at it.

Sneed.

>Big shield charge.
>Pike AND shot btfo.
That's just plain wrong

You do realize that tauren are able to wield much longer polearms than pansy humans?

>guys, just give the humans 3m long spears
Okay, but what if the tauren use 5 metre long halberds, just like the most prominent tauren of Warcraft III did the entire game?

>LITTLE
>ALLIANCE
>COCKS

It isn't if you're fighting against fuckhuge monsters, user.

In both horde and alliance scenario he retreats after one of valkyrs get fucked. Dunno about lore, but ingame emchanic he gets soloed to 1% by tyrande/malfurion without them loosing 5% hp. You must eb thinking about ptr scenario that got changed after massive outcry, sicne by all credits, hese are only 2 valkyrs and undead ranger vs 2 elven demigods

anyway, fuck the nu-lore, in books surfang facing malfurion accepts that he cant fight a demigod but got saved by Sylvanas. Later he somehow lands a cheap shoot at malfurion fighting sylvanas and gets depressed by being dishonorable

Exiled, no joke.
The tauren who wanted to seek vengeance for Camp TJ, and the remnants of the Stonespear tribe (that wanted to get revenge on the Dwarves for fucking with their burial grounds and driving their tribe to extinction) were exiled from Thunder Bluff by Baine.
Every Tauren with a spine is either dead or Grimtotem.

Which race would you ERP with?

Attached: 1520159036779.jpg (405x443, 23K)

Nah. Heavy cav didn't suddenly work against pike and shot if they had some big shields.

>intercontinential catapults
kek, I forgot about that

femtrolls

a female tauren could crush a human head with her labia flexes alone

Nigger we fucking already won.

Attached: Cow_female_black_white.jpg (2190x1680, 729K)

Because heavy cavalry isn't comparable here.
A tauren isn't a horse, he can charge into a pikeline with a large shield, completely break it, allowing others to move in behind him, drop the shield and start killing people. Just make the shield thick enough to hold of the shots too.

nah it's like trying to crack an egg, a ring muscle can't direct the force so there's no way it's ever cracking. Maybe give you a migraine by cutting surface blood flow, or some hair loss if she drags you around for ages. Now, thighs, that might work.

Attached: trollish-delicacy.jpg (1280x1920, 636K)

>Jaina
Yep, took a fleet and 20 horde strongest aka players to do the job since no other lore character could do anything and nathanos was siting in ice tomb like a self insert shitty undead ranger he is
>Anduin
Would add that he's just a holy pala, nothing special
>Turalyon and Alleria
Literal light/void avatars with 1000 war experience agaisnt burning legion
>Tyrande and malfurion
Blame blizzard for shitting lore up, actually strongest "lore" character on horde side is player aka you helped jobbers on darkshore to run away whole you get the job done
>velen
Shilled to be strong as KJ and Archimonde, only to drop a hammer on quest bosses. Completly wasted character

The universe where the inverse square law actually functions.

Deathwing's own body would crush itself in seconds.

>just make the shield thick enough to block bullets
Ok sure. Does the shield also go all the way around the tauren so it protects his sides as well? How is he running if the shield is long enough that it protects his legs?
Hell, why not just give the tauren some forcefields, that'll work

>Yep, took a fleet
A single ship
>Literal light/void avatars with 1000 war experience agaisnt burning legion
And complete jobbers who needs to be saved once they shows on Argus

Would bone.

Cant turalyon just go suck adal's light cock to get his powers back? Adal is the strongest naaru next to xera and the sole reason outland can even exist let alone be habitable.

>[citation needed]
A Good War. Page 1
>Silence hung between them for a while. When Saurfang spoke, his voice had calmed. “Then we should talk of preparing for the next war, not starting it today.”
>“We are,” she said. “You are the only living creature I know who has conquered both Stormwind and Orgrimmar, Saurfang. You say a direct attack on Stormwind is impossible with our forces today. Is the same true for the Alliance? Do we have enough natural defenses in Orgrimmar to repel a surprise assault?”
>No, Saurfang concluded instantly. He rebelled against that thought, but every counterargument he could think of died quickly. Orgrimmar was more exposed than Stormwind. Its port was outside the city walls and thus was vulnerable. The civil war against Garrosh Hellscream had proved that. It would not be simple to crack open Orgrimmar again—Saurfang had spent years making sure of it—but it was possible, and he knew how it could happen. Draw off our navy, land troops in Durotar and Azshara, isolate the city, begin the siege from two directions, wait for the city to starve . . .“It’s my duty to make sure that doesn’t happen, Warchief.”

Attached: loadingscreen_8xp_forlornvictory_wide.jpg (1920x1080, 544K)

>tfw she'll never capture you and keep you as a pleasure slave

Silithid

There canonically is one highmountain dk.

I'm wc3 don't tauren units cost more than humans? Like there's less of them but they're each worth more than one alliance soldier

There's also a Pandaren DK and a Goblin Monk.

By holding it in front of him.
And shooting a fast moving target at a very shallow angle from the side is almost impossible, especially if you need to do it in a line.
But if you really think it's necessary, side armour can be added too. Shouldn't be, but a Tauren could carry it easily.

The problem here is that you're a faggot with a boner for pike and shot trying to ignore that you're in a fantasy setting with huge and very strong bulls.

Pike and shot works on minotaurs and bestigors in the other, better fantasy setting.
You're the faggot with a boner for furries.

Scroll up a bit to see mathematical proof for why tauren could just use armour, as they regularly do in the game, to invalidate any fantasy of pike and shot you have.
The argument's stupid.

>vrykul weighing 4000 pounds
> build all your shit in marshlands
> vrykul can never siege because their density just causew them to sink into the planet
> 1 fall kills them anyway

>but it works in another universe!
Tauren aren't retarded or chaos, they don't do zerg tactics either.
You literally have no point.

In what universe green 20IQ grumps can beat elves who trained for thousands of years?

Here, you deserve this (you)
kek

>Tauren aren't retarded or chaos
What's your point? Minotaurs can carry shields too, dude

kek

Attached: papa khadgar.png (900x600, 540K)

Chimps aren’t much denser than humans, the strength difference is more because of the fact that humans have a greater proportion of slow-twitch muscle fibres while chimps have more fast-twitch fibres
That wouldn’t really make sense for orcs/tauren since they still behave like humans in terms of things like being able to march and fight, where they would realistically be getting exhausted much quicker than a human in the same situation
Trying to explain the physiology of fantasy races is probably not gonna take you very far, it’ll just end up being ‘it’s fantasy’

My point is that you don't have one and your comparison is irrelevant. Just like the one you made there.
Comparing a Tauren encased in a fuckhuge steel to a minotaur with a completely different body and not enough strength to pull off the same tactic is retarded.
You have absolutely nothing to say.

PS: 40k > fantasy, faggot

>taurens stronger than minotaurs
Now that's a laugh

humans were able to hunt mammoths
while they swing their axes and cast illusion magic, dwarfs will shoot them with guns while the humans tank with their well balanced stats

Alliance > Horde
If only the horde would calm the fuck down and the alliance stops agitating them, both sides could make peace if they sat down and stopped caring about the past

Yes, but for some reason they chose to carry trunks instead.

Attached: 38.png (620x721, 241K)

Why are wizards such bullies?

Mammoths were retarded animals user, that's a shit comparison.

Show me a case of minotaurs using fuckhuge shields that protect their entire front while charging a pike line.
If you can't it's irrelevant.
If you can, it's still irrelevant, because it's another universe.

>when you're more worried about flexing on the guy beside you than the enemy

They go around with full plate armor and shields all the time.

>Mammoths were retarded animals user
So are members of the Horde

>Mammoths were retarded animals
so is the Horde

Orcs needed a heavy unit and they considered giving them siege damage like the raiders but that made orcs kill bases too quickly, basically.
So they got normal damage but the model stayed the same.

And yet the Alliance still gets played by them every single time.

Attached: 1533232578966.png (800x500, 766K)

N-NOT TRUE

Attached: 1565061647659.png (456x422, 181K)

>implying many deathwings

nice

Attached: 1533068798590.png (549x604, 158K)

There would be no wingspan big enough to lift this thing into the air. Even then it would fucking implode and fall apart with the wings coming off before it ever got anywhere.

>A Good War. Page 1
>>Silence hung between them for a while. When Saurfang spoke, his voice had calmed. “Then we should talk of preparing for the next war, not starting it today.”
>>“We are,” she said. “You are the only living creature I know who has conquered both Stormwind and Orgrimmar, Saurfang. You say a direct attack on Stormwind is impossible with our forces today. Is the same true for the Alliance? Do we have enough natural defenses in Orgrimmar to repel a surprise assault?”
>>No, Saurfang concluded instantly. He rebelled against that thought, but every counterargument he could think of died quickly. Orgrimmar was more exposed than Stormwind. Its port was outside the city walls and thus was vulnerable. The civil war against Garrosh Hellscream had proved that. It would not be simple to crack open Orgrimmar again—Saurfang had spent years making sure of it—but it was possible, and he knew how it could happen. Draw off our navy, land troops in Durotar and Azshara, isolate the city, begin the siege from two directions, wait for the city to starve . . .“It’s my duty to make sure that doesn’t happen, Warchief.”
Still nothing about
>by the lore the Alliance would roll the horde,

holy shit not only forearms but look at the "neck"

only thing horde is good for is those rarest of waifus

Attached: 1527416633635.jpg (2480x1841, 995K)

Why cant sylvanas just use her catapults to fling napalm boulders halfway across the planet and safely raze stormwind
Why did zul almost manage and have to pull all the horde's weight for them with one small stick

>>by the lore the Alliance would roll the horde,
>You say a direct attack on Stormwind is impossible with our forces today
>Do we have enough natural defenses in Orgrimmar to repel a surprise assault?”
>No
Plain as day, Org can't take SW, SW could easily take Org.
You're either illiterate or obtuse, if you continue to object to clear fucking evidence.

No, I fucked off to play a game of Blitz with my friends and now I'm back.

Sure, sounds reasonable to me.

Mantid

Not him, but actually the text says
>horde couldn't defend orgrimmar
>SW is much better defended and couldn't be taken at the moment
There's more to warfare than a siege on a single big city.
But the entire argument is dumb because Golden is an alliance fancunt and ally players need the loreboost because they've been absolutely obliterated in gameplay in the last decade.

>raze stormwind
imagine the shitstorm from the community. Teldrassil overreaction x10, I wish they'd do it

>you retard
>And you'll find that the numbers aren't that different and it really wasn't worth the extra effort you fucking retard.
>Sure, sounds reasonable to me.

No shame on this tard.

did blizz forget those void draenei that help us

>easily
[ciation needed]
All what text says that SW is placed better than Orgri
Also, Alliance brought whole army to lordaeron and void elves along with magical ship. And they still failed to take it

Absolutely no shame at all.

Medieval plate wasn't proof against muskets.

I think one tauren cost about 5x the food cost of 1 footy

ONE BRACER AND A LOINCLOTH OH NO NO

>Medieval plate wasn't proof against muskets.
Depends on the plate and the musket, actually. The armour got increasingly heavier to defend against them until it got too heavy to be practical.
Tauren could carry heavier armour, or just not use steel, since it's a fucking video game.

Artist?

>until it got too heavy to be practical
This makes me think the big think.

I concur.

Horde women should always be captured alive.

In the Second War, not only were the orcs still roided up on fel, but they also literally outnumbered humans, and still lost the war. Warcraft humans are strong as fuck.

They lost because of Gul'dan's defection though.

there aren't very many tauren. Also big target = easy to hit with bullets/magic/arrows

Footmen cost 2 food, Tauren cost 5.
Footies cost 135 gold, Tauren cost 280 and 80 lumber.
Footies have 420 hp, Tauren have 1300.
Footies start with 2 armour, Tauren with 3.
Footies do 12.5-17 damage, Tauren do 33/45.

tldnr: No. Cost isn't the problem with Tauren, the tech-tree is/was, which is one of the reasons why it got changed this year.

And muh deus ex machine aka Lothar dying and alliance armies goig nuclear over it instead of morale damage

>This makes me think the big think.
Think bigger, nigger.

I want to get ORCED by her.

>that one femtaur who is captured alive in and chained in place with her wrists connected to a pipe leaking water over her constantly as she is forced to stand over a sewer grate

as a person who only plays femtaur that one stung

>And they still failed to take it
Because, despite knowing full well that the attack was coming and preparing for it from the very day Teldrassil was burned, Sylvanas was forced to hit the self-destruct button when almighty Jaina showed up.
>[ciation needed]
>Draw off our navy, land troops in Durotar and Azshara, isolate the city, begin the siege from two directions, wait for the city to starve . . .“It’s my duty to make sure that doesn’t happen, Warchief.”
>“And if it does?”
>Saurfang laughed bitterly. “Then the Horde charges into battle and dies honorably that day, because there will be nothing else left for us but a slow death inside these walls.”

Attached: 1518260967022.gif (297x202, 1.21M)

what

mages throw enough bomb like shit to make a Muslim blush.

She's probably a hot girl, only hot girls play femtaurs.

>stronk orc womyn
absolute cringe

>they've been absolutely obliterated in gameplay in the last decade.
The Alliance has not lost a single war in the entire history of World of Warcraft. Despite the bullshit circumstances, they asspull their way to victory.

Theres a quest where you save some horde prisoners that were being tortured in different ways.

I don't put much stock in the maths of people who convert 10'6" into 4m.

based chadgar

>The Alliance has not lost a single war in the entire history of World of Warcraft. Despite the bullshit circumstances, they asspull their way to victory.
>gameplay
>game
>play
I was talking about how ally players get shafted in pvp regularly, that every top guild is horde and that ally players get absolutely destroyed in war mode.

>said daughter is also an unlikable airhead that is forced upon the player character.

life is suffering

Attached: 34662.jpg (1200x655, 77K)

Why the fuck are you retards even arguing about nuWoW lore its literally capeshit where """writers""" pull shit out of their ass just so they can have epic quips no matter how unsensical they are ("they followed you" "I followed them!"), get some fucking self-respect and stop caring about shitty writing in shitty games not even the writers themselves give a fuck about, you pathetic battered housewives.

male elves are for mindbreak.

Maybe you should learn to read
>aren't 4m lanklets
It's even expanded on in the second post, Tauren would be 4 meters if they'd be proportionate in height but not size to humans compared to their actual stats.

>male elf

Attached: 1536993603328.png (617x612, 692K)

The Third War was for humanity the single largest catastrophe in known history, no other race has lost as much since night elves got roided up on the Well of Eternity and shindu'allahed all over like 90% of trollkind.

>Because, despite knowing full well that the attack was coming and preparing for it from the very day Teldrassil was burned, Sylvanas was forced to hit the self-destruct button when almighty Jaina showed up.
And..?
>>Draw off our navy, land troops in Durotar and Azshara, isolate the city, begin the siege from two directions, wait for the city to starve . . .“It’s my duty to make sure that doesn’t happen, Warchief.”
>>“And if it does?”
>>Saurfang laughed bitterly. “Then the Horde charges into battle and dies honorably that day, because there will be nothing else left for us but a slow death inside these walls.”
So basically my point, SW placed better than OG

Attached: SmugPert.jpg (414x446, 99K)

hey do you reckon they will ever use this dumbass timeline again?

Attached: photo1020633556.png (322x456, 205K)

Of course since they are painting Light being as evil as Void

I hope you enjoyed winning that fistfight, I just nuked your capitol city and sold your family into sex slavery for pennies.

Attached: 1558213032955.jpg (1000x760, 188K)

>The Alliance has not lost a single war in the entire history of World of Warcraft.
First War
Third War
Kul'Tiras invasion in Durotar
Second siege of Terramor
War of Thorns

Attached: Chronicle_Stormwind_refugees.jpg (1200x1593, 728K)

>the illidain thing was weird
he was all but i poop from there and hot topiced his way out

Attached: 1488800399801.jpg (434x791, 69K)

It's fucking magic you dumb cunts.

>first war
not part of wow
>third war
not part of wow
>Kul'Tiras invasion
Not an Alliance, KT left alliance after second war, also not an "invasion", read quest text
>second siege of theramore
Loosing city/battle =/= loosing war. And it was not alliance capital city like SW
>war of thorns
nice bait, sicne that war is still going as BFA dumbass

>First War
>Third War
>Kul'Tiras invasion in Durotar
That's before World of Warcraft, mind you.

>Once upon a time there was a goddess, she ripped her eye out and threw it in orbit of her planet.
>There was also a deer that was really big, it jumped into space and got stuck.
>The Goddess' eyeball was like "I'm finna fuck that deer"
>The child of the eyeball and the deer invented furries.

Attached: 1564952559010.png (344x346, 254K)

But humans aren't 2m tall, and frankly you type like shit so reading ability has little to do with the problem - which is a problem common to most mathlets in my experience.

>You overshot it by an additional 176% and claimed it doesn't matter.
I stand by that claim. In this context, the difference between 130kg and 330 kg is immaterial. I can demonstrate how immaterial it is by simply substituting the original plate harness weight I provided with new data. Musketproof plate is approx 6mm thick, and a sheet metal weight calculator set for 8.5 square metres will give you a weight of 330kg approx at just 5mm. Now there's not going to be 5mm of sheet metal everywhere, but you're going to be wearing more than bare sheet metal too. And so on.

>"but you're shifting the goalposts"
Not really. Your maths is perfectly correct. It's just not the part of the argument that I care about. That's why I was happy to limit my engagement with it to "Sure, sounds reasonable." If it's right it's right.

>Just how long is 20 real minutes in actual WoW time though? Something like that would take an actual week just to travel between.
No it wouldn't.
The world is to-scale.
It takes you exactly as long ingame as it would if irl.

I'd fuck a deer too user I know

>The world is to-scale
Dumbest fucking thing in this entire thread.

>nice bait, sicne that war is still going
Nope, Battle for Azeroth is still going

The world is not even close to being to-scale, it's a representation. Look up the old maps.

Warcraft humans aren't normal humans, they're 6' 6'' superchads who are descended from alien robots

too many races now

Attached: 165242153933_0.jpg (515x1280, 188K)

>Meanwhile the horde is mostly written as being the same ooga boogas throwing spears they've always been

The Horde is predominantly ruled by the one thing that nearly wiped out all of humankind: the undead. They are backed up by the high elves, their former allies and the planet's premiere magic-users, and a goblin cartel, who have always held the setting's most technological advancement. The undead themselves aren't brainless, being as uniformly effective as the Fourth Reich. Those three alone could (and have) easily give the entire Alliance a run for their money, with the "old Horde" acting more as frontline troops.

I know we will probably go back to the status quo once BFA is over, with the Alliance fixing everyone's mess and refusing to wipe out the Horde despite winning, but until Christie the Horde was a pretty effective enemy.

Attached: 1547382915356.jpg (700x525, 23K)

Horses and cattle are actually weaker than humans per pound

Wrathion pls
aka, only him refer to conflict as battle for azeroth as a something that actually will come in future. Now you have horde vs alliance war over azerite and whaever shit writers think. Burning of teldrassil, undercity, warfronts are just one of multiple battles in a single war, started because some dumb bitch thinks best plan to ensure horde survival is to attack alliance with most peacefull leader ever

dumbass horde and alliance fanboys must learn, that character are as strong as writers want them to be in single combat, same with horde and alliance bleeding thousands of troops every xpac, since in single event both horde and alliance are as strong as writers dictates, completly ignoring any logic

The game world is the lore. It's the literal size.

But Tauren being druids is a bullshit WoW invention in the first place?

Attached: 1533545161524.png (497x863, 820K)

Just poke his eyes

Absolute state of vaJaina
youtube.com/watch?v=qLpZk9ZSybU

Attached: 1565595394127.jpg (1920x1941, 431K)

>large chariots and large horses are still stabbed to death by spearmen.
Meanwhile that huge ass tauren is going to punt your ass away with a totem twice length of the polearm.

i agree, especially with the model update they look too soft and friendly. i liked in WC3 how cairne's model and animations made him look and feel like a fucking truck lumbering around, but his voice showed him as a cool old guy
i feel the same about the new worgen update as well

>But humans aren't 2m tall,
New to warcraft?
>and frankly you type like shit
Not even my posts, I just know how to read.

>rest
lmao you dumb nigger are actually going back to argue now after losing before and waiting for like an hour so the other guy would leave.
What a pathetic brainlet you are
>It's just not the part of the argument that I care about.
This is your original post:
>You just can't armour something that big. A 70kg human needs 25kg of plate, so proportionately a 907kg tauren would need 323kg of plate. Now, a 70kg human can lift 25kg pretty easily but I'm willing to bet even a 907kg tauren couldn't wander around wearing 323kgs of steel. Most of the additional weight comes from height, not muscle.
>You just couldn't put a tauren in plate

You're wrong on all accounts, several people have explained to you why you're wrong.

Good joke, works on multiple levels.

This cinematic is so fucking retarded
Blizzard writers are absolute trash

Ye at this point I find it baffling that people can get hyped over that this, it's so pathetic even I could write better scripts.

Blizzard writing is why I stopped caring about playing, and stopped caring for whatever fucking reasons people continue arguing about them. It's just shit. Everything after WC2 was a mistake.

>Not even my posts
Then why would I even bother talking to you?

kekers

>their names being literal anagrams for Nature
Mind... Blown

Playing as Alliance back in vanilla days the base game was most definitely Alliance centric. The major questlines like Windsor and Onyxia, "saving" Moira from the Dark Irons, the massive questline in the plague lands all seemed more personal when Alliance. The Horde equivalent mostly seemed to be "the Alliance are doing something here, go see what's happening", you go and do stuff and fight the same bosses except when Onyxia sees you she's probably "Why are YOU here?"

I corrected your obvious reading mistake in 3 short lines and you proceeded to write me an essay about how retarded you are so you tell me.

I don't agree with you.

>Playing as Alliance
>was most definitely Alliance centric.
Interesting.

based as fuck

seething amerifats detected

>The world is to-scale.
care to show me the houses for the 10k elves living in Auberdine before Horde comitted warcrimes there?

Imagine replying to everybody for more (you)s. That's what you're doing.

>Not to mention that Horde players actually play the damn game.
Who's retarded enough to keep playing this trainwreck?

Had a Tauren druid for a bit as well and noticed the differences there.

I feel like the first time you experience it grandly shapes your view on it.
Plus, Tauren druid is basically the class/race combo for people who want to play alliance focused horde anyway.

Nelves were the first until blizz retconned them into troll mutants which started the WEWUZ chimpouts of troll players

tauren and draenei for oversized penis fantasies

>Elephants can't stab back
lol

>female writer
>wrote the book about thrall in the past, and his relation to taretha
>now wants jaina to get GREENED

Attached: 1533553499472.png (1549x873, 2.57M)

rexxar and voss deserved better than being shoehorned into the war campaign

WC3 Manual had reference that according to one theory NElves came from trolls

It's a universe where even some fodder footmen have access to mithril armor and swords.

You can't recton something that never was confirmed

Attached: 1564973072609.png (900x612, 128K)

Attached: 1510926283374.png (2436x1150, 209K)

Wrong, stop lying.
"The reclusive Night Elves were the first race to awaken in the World of Warcraft."
classic.battle.net/war3/nightelf/

>user is still mad over playable troll paladins

The mental gymnastics on this lad

The light and paladins has been a joke since elves could be paladins just fine by siphoning a naaru.

That's not the manual, that's a shitty old bnet site.

At least someone gets it. Injecting real world politics and sensibilities into games has gone too far.

I never talked about the manual.
>that's a shitty old bnet site
So what?

You think tauren druid, night elf female druid, the argent dawn turned into an interracial organization somehow being alive and operating in the middle of the scourge territory is better?
WoW lore always sucked.

>tfw no draenei bf

Attached: 1536882159414.png (500x500, 170K)

One of the lads you replied to did.
>So what?
It's been wrong on stats and similar shit for years, user. It's obviously just an afterthought thrown together by some low level employee.

I like how the Kul Tiran are based on overweight americans.

Yes, i said that the manual never stated anything about the Nelf being ancient troll. That's all.
As for blizz website, i think it did a great job completling the manual. Keep in mind that a lot of countries didn't have the manual like in the US, with all the story explains, etc.
They did the same with WoW later on. Don't know why you are mad about this.

> i think it did a great job completling the manual
It was a nice ressource to have, but there was obviously not much effort put in.
>Don't know why you are mad about this.
?

>WoW
>internal logic

Pick one. This is a serious in which they've been fighting end of the universe wars and decimation for the last 15 years and every race is still absolutely 100% fine. The lore/story is irrelevant in the face of producing more games/expansions the same.

>but there was obviously not much effort put in.
Still more effort than WoW in terms of lore. I like the description on the hero units concerning their lore.

I love how the Legion "invasion" in the last expac was chopped liver. You are right, nothing makes sense in WoW, even with its own logic.

How does sgt johnson push and shove around brutes in halo 3 and stand up to being pushed by them? Shits weird they are huge, basically same proportions as tauren but maybe a bit smaller.

But not more than in the manual.

Attached: Finnish pepe.png (657x527, 21K)

Orchestra music and most traditional opera music is art because there is one composer fulfilling his vision.
Movies have always been a joke that only lazy and illiterate faggots enjoy

>this is the material you cucks are arguing over

Hilarious.

>why can't my favorite race of god chosen immortals be the first ever race on Azeroth
Yo do that Silithids and titan construct were also here before them right?

*know

>suffered supposedly biggest defeat yet
>an island that was never mentioned got turned green

Well imagine watching every other creature on the planet get laid but you. Now imagine there's an opportunity after thousands of years. Be honest: How picky would you be?