ITT post games that you're bad at but really enjoy playing anyway

ITT post games that you're bad at but really enjoy playing anyway
for me it's RTS games

Attached: tumblr_nl2bf7nNOD1uo1vlko1_500.jpg (447x463, 53K)

battle royales

I end up cheating in every game I try so I can only assume I suck at all of them but still, vidya is my main hobby.

Smash

Every game

STG

fighting games

RTS, fighters, STGs, and rhythm games

This. I watch guides but still get my asses kick. Im by no means a bad gamer either.

Rhythm games

Attached: 1502716058971.png (700x600, 496K)

MMOs
I'm just not up for the immense amount of optimizations that go into every little aspect of PvP. I'm more into casual PvE, or farming items to sell. I'm thinking of playing ESO which has been collecting dust in my inbox. Should I do that after I get bored of WoW and WoW classic?

This pretty much

I am complete and total garbo at racing games, but it's always fun to see a car go fast.

most fighting games
the only ones i can claim to have even a shred of competency in are unist, smash, and project justice

For me, it's Space Station 13. My reactions aren't fast enough for combat, but I have lots of fun doing everything else especially flustering other players by writing erotica about them.

dude dont talk about me on the internet

Attached: 5A.jpg (406x364, 58K)

I'm quite bad at fighting games, but I play them.

i dont play videogames

All FPS. I'm not the worst but I'm definitely worse than my friends, usually. I do have occasional moments where I do really well but then it's right back to being a retard.

rhythm games are fun but holy shit i am awful at tapping fast enough

>will never git gud at fighters
>still enjoy playing the cpu and learning to land cool combos on them

Attached: fingers.gif (354x534, 208K)

Elona and fighting games in general.

FPS/TPS games.
I can never seem to keep up with reaction time and pinpoint aim in ranked/competitive modes but I still find it fun to just spend a couple of hours playing those sorts of games.

Fighting games especially anime fighters
I can clear every trial but during a match my brain turns to goo

All of them. I'm just bad at games, but still like playing.

pussy

Anime fighters are literally designed to be played by button mashing retards though

Strategy games.
Yet I just bout the latest fire emblem, a series I've never played.
I put it on hard and permadeath and it's took me 3 tires to beat the first mock battle.
This is going to be some hell beating this game.

Hoi4
I have 450hours and still play on recruit

As long you're supporting the genre in your own way.

Attached: 1559845059666.gif (448x336, 1.72M)

I am bad at everything except tactics games, in which I consider myself to be decent.
Completed darkest dungeon, all valkyria chronicles games, xcom 1 and 2
Apart from this I like strategy games, rpgs, soul calibur 6 and a few VNs

Yeah, this.
I like to tell myself that I'm pretty decent at rhythm games, but that's because none of my friends play them

Splatoon
Classic Doom
Classic X-COM
Advance Wars

Anything with complex character builds.
I'm fucking awful at Path of Exile yet I keep playing it every third season or so and I refuse to use a build made by someone else or use meta skills/gear.

Hack and Slash games

Attached: 1562372461340.png (851x477, 464K)

Metroidvanias, especially those with difficult platforming sections towards the end.

I am fucking horrible at PVP shooters now but I still play them I feel like maybe I should go back to keyboard and mouse on PC but then I will still probably be horrible because I am old

In psychology, if you are bad at something you are likely to enjoy it more, but if you reach "enlightenment" (when you get self awareness and begin to improve and all that crap) you are likely to feel the opposite until you get good.
I really like civilization games but I lose my interest after the first 5 hours.

Fighting Games.
I would say RTS as well, but not really, there's a lot of RTS games that are easy for me (for instance Stronghold) but then there's stuff like Total War that makes me want to throw the computer out of the window but also keep playing.
Games like classical X-Com also, holy fuck. I love the game but I am terrible at tactics in that game.

I am bad at Grand Strategy but I never play those because I can't figure the out, especially stuff like EUIV and CK2, both of which have outdated as fuck tutorials and updates and DLCs that change the game 24/7

Life

You posted it

Attached: 1555442328603.jpg (999x999, 98K)