Is this the best Farcry?

Is this the best Farcry?

Attached: Blood Dragon.jpg (1920x1080, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iJVy-HR12f8
youtube.com/watch?v=o53R0CivPmw&t=2m22s
youtube.com/watch?v=PnGAuJz4dMU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.
The original is.

there really isn't much competition

It's good for giggles but the best FC is the 5th

Yes

I've never played the original. How was it so good?

harder = better

Same reason Soulsborne is the best series of all time. Because it’s the hardest series of all time.

Its fun but 2 is still better than everything that came after on just about every level.

>hardest series of all time
nice
In all seriousness though, is the original Farcry really a hard game. Like one to write home about?
>Doing the same mission over and over until the game ends.
2 was cool and had cool ideas, but i'd put even the newest one over it just because of how much of a slog it is.

>FC3 turns into mediocre
>reutilize the engine
>hook up with 80s trend
>release as standalone engine for 15 bucks
>???
>profit

Honestly as said it's good for giggles. Can't stop watching reloading animations though.

For me, its Instincts

no original or 2nd is.
Blood dragon is a reskin of 3 so its equally as shit except it has way better story and setting. The shit targeted at retards whose first game is fc3 gameplay ruins its potential combined with copypasted open world and repetiveness.

>soulsborne
>hard
kek fucking casuals

He doesn't know what he's talking about
FC1 was easy as fuck, even on the hardest difficulties, FC2 is still the most difficult in the series

2>3>1>4>5>primal>pinkshit

2>BD>3>4>1>5>Primal>>>>>>>>New Dawn

Attached: 1539134623110.gif (100x100, 13K)

>3 so high up
brainlet detected.
3 was more casual than candy crush.

The aesthetic is kind of funny but there is a supreme lack of variety to see and do. It's only good for one single playthrough, which is like 4 hours anyways

I always hated how easy stealth made the game in 3. It's pretty much the most optimal way to play the game, making every outpost a button press behind some dude or just letting some NPC do all the work for you. The alarm system was retarded.

>How was it so good?
It was not made by Ubisoft, but by Crytek. It's by all means a literal proto-Crysis, and lacks console-shit altogether. It also feels a bit like more linear STALKER.

Still looks pretty good for a 2004 game.

Attached: FarCry_16xS_10.jpg (1680x1050, 948K)

>all seriousness though, is the original Farcry really a hard game
fp here,
It's more akin to STALKER, as in enemies can drop you down quickly if you fool around. Later on, you also get non-human foes that can literal 1-hit kill you, so it becomes a cat and mouse game.

I'd never call it some "Dark Souls hard" like zoom zooms do, but I know that kiddos used to FC3 and up's babby-tier difficulty will bitch and whine about it nonstop.

Still, I prefer 1 over all the others for pretty much the reasons stated in

Meh, only for jokes.

Kinda feel the same way

Yeah, just off of the soundtrack alone.

youtube.com/watch?v=iJVy-HR12f8

youtube.com/watch?v=o53R0CivPmw&t=2m22s

Attached: 1564209040067.jpg (2253x3429, 921K)

They're fucking with you. It was dogshit.
youtube.com/watch?v=PnGAuJz4dMU

First Far Cry aged like complete shit
It was only good for the graphics

/thread

>First Far Cry aged like complete shit
It has aged like a fine wine, unless you were born and raised with an Xbox pad in your cheetos hands.

It is fucking refreshing to play a game without QTEs, upgrade-trees, silly first-person cinematics, etc.

Attached: Far Cry 1 - Hiqu original.jpg (1920x1200, 1.11M)