Do you preorder games?

Do you preorder games?
If yes/no why?

Attached: 1568493207.gif (540x412, 2.31M)

No. Because it's fucktarded

so far I preordered
Street Fighter 4
Halo 2
Fallout 4
Total War Warhammer 2

all other games I look for deals and sales vs shilling out $70 for a game that might be bad.

reminder that tifa likes black men

no, but only because i'm broke and usually have to wait until a game gets discounted to justify buying it. if i had more money, then sure, why not

Yes, they often have cool bonuses or I will preorder because a lot of games come out November and I may not have the money at that point to get all the ones I want.

I used to, but not as much. I preordered Doom Eternal, but nothing else on the horizon.

I preorder the gbs on torrent

I don't preorder much any more but when I did it was because the game always arrived launch day when I preordered online

I haven't pre-ordered anything since max payne 3.

Pre-orders are kind of silly cause they want you to do it so you're a guaranteed sale even if the game does bad with critics but then they allow posting of reviews several days before launch and there's no "lower rewards tier" for pre-ordering the night before release.

If a game has in-game preorder bonuses? No. Cut shit from the game and you can fuck off because I'm not buying your garbage.

Otherwise, yes. Not right away though. I tend to keep it to the month ahead of time so I don't have shit appearing from nowhere I didn't even remember ordering.

Got 4 games pre-ordered and coming my way this month, for example, and later in the month I'll do the at least 3 for next month as well.

Also, no on the hardware front. I don't order that stuff online at all. I don't trust people enough to give them that much money for something I can't give a once over myself for.

Only rarely, as a I've only preordered The N Sane Trilogy and Spiro Reignited. Though this year I'm looking to preorder Doom Eternal and Code Vein.

No, it's just dumb and there's literally no sensible reason to do it.

No only onions retards do that

Yes but in the past couple years not as if late. And I only put 5$ down before the game releases.

To expand on that, I don't know why I did since a lot of the games I had interest in always had copies available.
Probably because I planned on getting the game and it gave me an excuse to get out and pay the full price when I would otherwise just not be bothered to without incentive. I recall only cancelling two pre-orders: MH World and I think an Amiibo when they were hot.

Attached: 1565412316096.jpg (504x662, 39K)

I did back on PS2, because some of that shit could be hard to find in my neck of the woods. Pretty sure I had the only copy of Rule of Rose in the district.

Not so much now because the game wont even be playable until 3 months in when the first patch wave is over and everything is digital download anyway.

I pre ordered fallout 4. Never again

Yeah.

Attached: 625915981981.jpg (750x928, 56K)

occasionally, if i'm 100% sure i want the game, and i'm a big enough fan of the series to want to play it day 1. that's rare though, next game i pre-order will probably be Metroid Prime 4

usually though i'll check out reviews/reception and then just wait til it drops to the price that seems reasonable

Team Ninja promised breast bouncing for Tifa yet I saw no breast bouncing. Have we been lied to?

I did it once
And I will never do it again

Attached: 121436524621.png (952x868, 824K)

No

Attached: 303d5bc596466a42814c7026f79c1f62.jpg (850x1123, 341K)

Only if it's a game I really really want on day one out of fear of limited stock. Back when MGSV came out and the hype was unreal I didn't preorder and the GameStop I went to was all sold out and the only copies they had left were for preorders.

That's really badly shopped on

Last game I preordered was Witcher 3. I like to wait to see the reviews and gameplay at release before I decide since I'm not super rich.

No. I'm a patient person. I never really bought games on release either because why should I? To tell some strangers online I do to feel validated or like I belong or something?
I have plenty of games I have yet to play and finish and I don't feel like dropping them because of a new game that will just make my backlog bigger.
Also pre-ordering used to be about making sure to get a game copy, but nowadays pre-ordering is mostly about getting useless in-game goodies that become redundant later in the game anyway. Why pre-order a game digitally? What's the point? "Hurr, I can play it at midnight!" Is waiting a day really that hard for people?
Plus after a 2 or 3 weeks after release online retailers already have discounts so being patient is always rewarded.

no. because gamestop sucks