This motherfucker just ruined the whole game for me

this motherfucker just ruined the whole game for me
how the fuck am i supposed to do anything if hes on my ass 24/7? bravo capcom amazing game design

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=svWFk7h0OdM
youtu.be/7NxgTQwGHmc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's easily avoidable if you're not a brainlet

ie sucks to be (you)

It's to build up tension.

thats super cool but i also want to be able to complete the game, cant do that if i have to run away all the fucking time

If you are legit having a problem avoiding Tyrant, you absolutely suck.

Just walk everywhere, run when you absolutely need to.

only walk to places, and if he does find you just use a flashbang

kick him in the nuts

He goes away after you get to a certain point. Without spoilers, just dont get on the rail car thing in the sewers and you'll be able to go back to the police station without him humping you. After you get on the rail car, it's too late to go back.

Tell us, how do usually deal with him?

the ultimate pleb filter

Holy shit, just walk instead of running, juke him through doors and shortcuts

youtube.com/watch?v=svWFk7h0OdM

just run past him dumbrass

Attached: MRX.webm (1280x540, 1.84M)

How about you stop being a little bitch and crying about it for a year fucking straight you pussy.

>t. little bitch who wants challenges in games to be spoon-fed to them.
GIT GOOD FAGGOT.

Attached: 1508912666380.png (454x490, 350K)

stop making noise and he'll lose you

Even DSP beat this shit on Hard
Imagine being worse than DSP...

he's really not that dangerous, he's slow and easy to juke if you have to get close to him for whatever reason

Just turn it down to assisted mode then so capcom can help the poor widdle baby along.

[muffled FUCK WHAT YOU HEARD in the distance]

Attached: Horrified_Cock.png (312x619, 75K)

>Not clearing out zombies from backtrack routes
>Not saving boards for the east hallway
>Not juking his punches
>He let Mr. X GIVE IT TO HIM

Attached: 1506416491450.png (300x249, 83K)

>I want to beat the game but it's toooo haaaard!

>AAAUGH, IS THIS A FUCKING JOKE

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (437x431, 14K)

Is there a mod to have him chase you around the sewer?

are you on standard Claire A? if so you just suck and you didn't find everything before going to the roof like you should

no sadly, but there is a mod with him a speedo

What's wrong goym? I thought you loved Nemesis from Resident Evil 3™?

him actually being a relentless cunt was a good addition
shame the remake is still garbage

I know you’re trolling but I’d love to cave your skull in

I got a mod to make Mr. X fuck off. PCMR.

Attached: the beast stalks.jpg (519x589, 39K)

X gonna give it to ya

So, how does he find you?
I know he patrols the station randomly, but does he hear me sprint, or open doors through the walls? How good is his sight? Can he spot me from any distance as long as he has a direct LoS of me? Or does he have finite range? And how do I shake him oof? For example, if I run into a room an close the door, does he actually lose me, or does he keep tracking me through walls somehow?

tl;dr: Does anyone know how his actual AI works in details?

I do, but if I told you it would spoil the fun

Well, I just escaped the police station, so unless he shows up later, there's nothing left to spoil.

I wish they made this fucker scary but instead once you realize how he works he just makes shit tedious. At least he's not chasing you for that long.

>just run past the zombies, bro
>just save the your ammo, bro

>get to the part where the Tyrant shows up
>he starts chasing me
>run away and hide in a room
>there are three zombies in the room, each taking a turn to auto-grab and bite me
>somehow pull through and jump out the window with the Tyrant hot on my trail
>there are two lickers right outside waiting for me

Attached: 1445812218612.jpg (499x500, 29K)

the only part this got annoying was that bookcase puzzle, because you literally cannot do it all in one go without having to stop and walk in a circle at least once. but yeah, in general, he's not that hard to avoid

SNIIIIIIIIFF

Not true, you can set up the first bookcase at the beginning of the game to save time later on.

Yeah... You're probably safe now.

Attached: 1562530597911.png (453x451, 230K)

He patrols the RPD, and if you run or shoot he walks straight towards you. If he's more than two rooms away from you he spawns closer. It is possible to hide but you need to get out of sight and then be quiet.

i agree, why can't you kill him like you could in the original RE2 between chapters

I figured he's probably smart enough to recognize gunshots, but I only suspected he can detect sprinting. What's the effective radius on his hearing? Is it infinite? Or can he only hear you when you can hear him stomping around?

If you run he moves towards you. Depending on where he's patrolling that could mean he's behind you and never catches up or he's in front of you and whacks you through a door. The stomping just means he's fairly close iirc. I watched a video which explains his behaviour, I think it was this one:
youtu.be/7NxgTQwGHmc

i want to see what they do with nemesis when they remake RE3

Honestly after the initial shit with him he's more of an annoyance than anything else.

its actually pretty good you're just a faggot

Real talk, lickers are worse than Mr X

>first time Leon B
>that one part with the Clover Key route and hall

Attached: 1478945554511.jpg (317x351, 23K)

If you cant seriously cant outrun this slow motherfucker, I got some bad news to tell you...

Attached: 1548667007443.png (698x724, 24K)

Only way he would know what the backtrack routes are and why you should keep the boards for the hallway he would have had to already once played the game or read a guide.

>He doesn't know you can move every single book case at once

How did you even beat RE3

Attached: 1555314414189.jpg (914x638, 66K)

Is Mr.X the biggest scrub filter in all video games.

I’m so excited to see what they do for RE3make. Replaying RE7 the other day, I realized that they’ve steadily building and improving AI that chases you. The Bakers had very simplistic AI, but I’d be surprised if none of their coding was used for Mr. X.

That's Chained Ogre
Mr. X is a great horror element in your first few playthroughs through.

He wasn't nearly as bad as he should've been. First run he scared me until I realized grenades are just basically a free Mr. X pass and there are a bunch of rooms he'll never go into. The clock tower puzzle the first time was pants shitting though cause I kept thinking he was gonna follow me in. Honestly on hardcore he should've been able to follow you even into the dark room/STARS office/clock tower.

I'm hoping that they do shit like this with nemesis in RE3R

Before he shows up you are supposed to learn how to move around the areas of the game.
After he appears you're just doing the same thing with a time limit.
I hate to sum it up in this way but git gud is actually the solution here. Avoid making noise and be on your guard.
Good luck.

just pop him a few times in the head and when he flinches run past him

he's extremely forgiving

Is this another Michael thread? I thought we were passed that.

Fine, I'll bite. He ONLY follows you during specific sections, so stop lying. He pops out when you do something (like start a part of your mission), and he'll instantly leave when you COMPLETE THE MISSION. Pause, look at the map, read the simple mission requirements on the same screen, and plan your route.

He'll disappear and you used a single flashbang in worst case scenario. He's a timer, not a boss. Just speed up.

Attached: 1548451094478 (1).png (1222x1838, 488K)

Make sure to save a flashbang for those two licker fuckers in the bottom floor of the labs.

I always regret not completely boarding up all the windows in the west hallway after getting the knife.

Always do this.

*stomp stomp stomp*

Attached: 1550804018652.jpg (1384x1957, 261K)

*SQUELCH SQUELCH SQUELCH SQUELCH*

*schlorp schlorp schlorp*

Attached: resident_evil_2_beachboy-x-mod_2.jpg (3840x2160, 1.63M)

Many people here going to say git gud yada yada but the truth is that he's more annoying than dangerous. You cant explore anyplace properly without him showing up, and despite what anyone says theres no real way to avoid him since he just ports through walls and rooms .

Attached: n4scgse21iuz.0.png (1600x900, 516K)

This art design is disgustingly terrible. She doesn't have any of the intimidation or inhumanness that the actual character has, she's just a random big lady designed to look as fuckable as possible while doing half-assed cosplay of the actual character.

A terrifying, female version of Mr. X would be cool as hell to see, but this rendition is dogshit.

>No real way to avoid him

Just go into the STARS office and don't run when you hear him coming elsewhere.

>just run however far to a safe room anytime he comes near you
>wait however long till he goes away
>in which he will probably be back within 30 secs
Oh cmon what kind of an answer is that?

Attached: 2436950-11659-resident-evil-2-dual-shock-version-windows-screenshot-intros.jpg (640x320, 22K)

It is a matter of "git gud" though. Even though Mr. X is there to add a matter of urgency and threat, he's still heavily exploitable. There's a lot of no-go rooms in the police station that he'll never go to and even then you've still got his sounds to know where and how far away he is.

If he's in a room where you need to be, just aggro him, loop around or go into a no-go room and walk back to the room you need to be in. So fucking simple.

A terrifying, female version of Mr. X would still have people wanting to fuck it

There would be no problem with that.

Attached: Agree with me.jpg (1280x2160, 677K)

git gud, that nigga is easy af and he rarely gets to kill you if he hits you so if you complain you are shit

I don't think OP complains about him being a tough enemy. You can easily outrun him, or stun and slip past him. The issue is - he's annoying to deal with, because he doesn't let you play the game like you normally would, when he's chasing you. And when he's not chasing you, the AI director can just teleport him close to you to "spice things up".

source plz

t. the same zoomer complaining how the game was impossible yesterday

Nope, he's not me. Also I found it very amusing kids spouting "zoomer" when I'm older than 99% posters in the thread. I just created the thread as a bait to collect some tips and tricks, and then went back to playing the game.

This is the raisin I gave up on SIren 2. The game was fun when it was just memorizing Shibito patterns. then it introduces a level where no matter where you hide the AI is programmed to eventually pathfind it's way to your location even if you made sure to hide in a spot that isn't on it's normal patrol route. Shits on any sense of realism or fair play.

>I was just pretending to be shit at the game

That's right. Best way to bait more replies for your thread by far on Yea Forums.

fuck it, you'll have to sprint through there after it becomes licker territory anyways

He does a patrol through both sides and floors of the RPD. If you are on the same side of the building of him, he can hear your running and will beeline towards you. Gunshots and certain plot related activities will always draw him to you.

Basically you can shake him off in a safe room, wait until he starts patrolling (you can actually follow him fine while walking normally as long as you don't get in his LOS); then when you know he's going to fuck off to the other side off the building, you've got about 1 minute to do as you please before he's patrolling back on your side of the RPD or about a good 30 seconds of breathing room to clear Lickers before he'll make it back to you.

Attached: 1544496310370.jpg (800x947, 101K)

I'm a little bitch when it comes to horror games and even I had no issue avoiding him, just fucking dodge him and dont get caught in corners, how hard can that be my dude, lickers on the other hand that's a different story

Lickers aren't a threat on their own, because they're blinder than bats. The regular zombies (and especially dog zombies) are by far the most dangerous enemies in the game, because they have auto-grab that does guaranteed damage, and they can actually see and hear you. The threat the other enemies can possibly pose is inextricably tied to the presence of regular zombies nearby.

>Every puzzle has an answer !

Don't run when he's near and when he's on your ass then dodge his attack and run past him.
In other words: git gud.

>formerly unsafe