Do you think Ganon hates how Geurdo women race mix with Hylian men?

Do you think Ganon hates how Geurdo women race mix with Hylian men?

Attached: Ganondorf_Ultimate_2018.png (1881x1886, 3.72M)

No.

The only way he could pull off that pose would be to intentionally be thrusting his dick forward.

I wish I was one of these hylians

Hurrgurr wasemicks xD look guys i said some irrelevant bullshit LOL neggers amirite xD

Fuck off

Yes but he realises how hypocritical he is for fucking Link but won't stop regardless

Probably not because Gerudo are a dominate race/trait and so their women just breed more Gerudo.

Ganondorf doesn't give a shit about Gerudo women. He left them behind and began to seek power purely for himself. He hated that desert and everyone in it, he just didn't realize how much until he got a taste of power.

nigger

>seething

For him to be born, he'd have to be half Hylian himself.
Unless Ganondorf is always born through immaculate conception

>"Hey guys I'm a pathetic polturd and all I do all day is lurk Yea Forums for an attempt to insert my retarded beliefs into vidya in some way"

Is weird to think about him having a regular ass hylian dad.
I wonder if he was closer to his father.

His mom probably raped his dad then returned to the desert, or his father was a very old Gerudo king.

No, his father was Hylian.

He's the only Gerudo man born in several hundred years, so he can't rationally be angry.
He'd be a mutt too unless if Gerudos live for hundreds of years

what dick

Twinrova would not teach Gdorf about his father, as it would distract from his magical studies. However it would be very interesting if his father the Hylian king, and thus Zelda's brother in OOT.

The don't race mix though. Else they would have vanished in like two generations completely. Gerudo genes are magical and convert half-breed babies to full Gerudo. That's literally their entire evolutionary reason for existence: To outbreed Hylians out of Hyrule.

>likes the green fields of hyrule instead of shitty, dry, hot deserts
>was a nostalgia fag and wanted hyrule back instead of the shitty ocean it was flooded with
wtf he's based and is just like me

Pretty sure people just mean they're two races mating together, not that their offspring is mixed race.