Whare are you Yea Forums?

Whare are you Yea Forums?

Attached: 324654534.jpg (640x409, 21K)

girl (male)

I am a boy, can't you tell?

I don't know :(

This thread is going to be 99% males of which like 30% will be trannies saying they're actually females (they're not)

I pick girl and name them after my cute little cousins to roleplay as them.

Pokemon is genderist, sexist, racist, and non inclusive. If a Non-Newtonian Gender Fluid option is not available, Zi will continue to ban gamefreak games from zmy safespace.locations.

girl
you're not getting tits fuck off

The next evolution in choice

Attached: 1563269010297.png (1280x960, 509K)

>the bigger her titties the more smug she gets
Very nice

This thread is going to be 99% males of which like 90% will be falseflaggers saying they're actually females (they're not)

Whatever the opposite of that pokemon is because I wanna fuck it.

Attached: 1565300132388.png (400x400, 8K)

I WISH I was a girl... ;_;

Woman in Mountain Blade for the increased difficulty

That’s creepy

Unironcally same

Attached: 1477767424413.png (1200x1200, 56K)

Or

Wow. What a terrible prediction. It's gonna be 90 percent traps and trap wannabees

yeah im in Yea Forums why you askin?

>Grown ass men have to answer whether they're still a boy or girl instead of the game using male or female
Is Gamefreak based?

This threads made it three and a half hours on 20 posts

Remember when NeoGAF got all up in arms about this and eventually went to war with GameFAQS over it later that day because even they were laughing at them?

Attached: 400.jpg (381x400, 127K)

Oh, you poor, naive child.
It will most likely be 20% trannies and 10% actual females of which 1% will speak up to make sure everyone knows.

No it’s a game for toddlers

Recent games don't ask what your sex is anymore, they just give you 8 presets of various skin tones and hair color to choose from, 4 of which are female and 4 are male, but the games never mention your sex except that one line of dialogue from Lillie that I believe was only changed in localization.

Faggot
Faggot
Faggot
Lying on the internet, pathetic
Faggot

I'm a boy but I like playing as a cute 2D girl, because it's hard for me to self-insert and I don't like staring at a dude

left

Yeah this. I want everything handed to me and be a first class citizen pls.

Boy.

Why can't you retards just go back to the cesspool that is /vp/?