I am the vidya game fairy

What is your wish, user?

Attached: 1553706917097.png (1200x1032, 427K)

I want to fuck you.
Thats my wish

I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU

I WANT TO MARRY YOU!!!

Pretty sure that's a fairy from Wind Waker.

Give me the Yomi gene

I'll take a Gravity Rush 3 with a split campaign between Kat and Raven that does the series proper justice, please.

I would like to have another Final Fantasy Tactics game, please.

I wish I had an anti-time chamber to play video games in, so I could finally beat all these fucking RPGs I have but don't have time to play. Just go in, spend the next 3000 hours or so beating Balder's gate, the star wars shit, Divinity Series, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout 1-4 and NV, Pathfinder Kingmaker. Just let me go into this chamber, beat all these games to completion at least once, and step out and have not missed a second of my real life and not aging.

Niggers!

Battlefield bad company 3 (with all the classic BC/BC2 maps) made by DICE from 2008.

I wish for you not to grant my wish.

Attached: huh....gif (220x190, 2.17M)

Lost Planet 4

New TWEWY game, I don't care if it's a direct sequel or has little to do with the original, I just want the team that made TWEWY to make something they're passionate about together. That's all I want.

Please turn twice my size fairy-chan

I want to fuck the great fairy, who I assume is this little fairy's mother.
That way I can have an army of fairy children to grant me wishes

Granted!

I want more people to play Kill La Kill: IF with me!

I want an end all 3D fighter.
Give me a Dead or Alive, Tekken and Virtua Fighter crossover with Soul Calibur 6 levels of customization, add 2B and DMC3 Dante as guest characters.
Give it Dead or Alive 5's gameplay with an emphasis on speed.
I don't like DLC, but if it has to have any make it Rumble Roses, Bloody Roar, Street Fighter or King of Fighter characters, that way I can live without them.

Attached: 67123844_706416866477713_6734138648565907456_n.jpg (320x320, 9K)

Does it have to be vidya-related?

I wish to live a long, happy life with Fuuka!

Attached: Fuuka Morning.png (700x520, 378K)

I want to be a girl.

Fast paced MP FPS focused around CQC and melee tackles/grapples as a main feature

make me into a cute vampire loli

I want to kiss your cunny!

My wish is for there to be more good quality turnbased strategy games