What game you boys waiting for? For me, its pic related and astral chain

What game you boys waiting for? For me, its pic related and astral chain

Attached: 1565557834642.jpg (275x445, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendoeverything.com/daemon-x-machina-demo-feedback-led-to-improved-frame-rate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

same, they both look like solid action games. Also waiting on Control, which I've been really hyped for.

Still undecided if I'm going to trade in my vouchers for those two games.

All I really want is DD2

Same
Plus I have my collectors edition coming from amazon.jp
Remember they support English now

Astral Chain and DQ. DxM seems cool but I want to see if it has good performance and an active userbase before I get it.

Dragons dogma 2? Gotta wait another 2 years at least

NO MORE HEROES 3 BABY

Attached: 06a7c3c6d2227eccee0dd0ad1fc236a7.png (700x421, 261K)

I'll need to see footage of the release build before making the prepurchase

Same if it’s at least rock hard 30 FPS
Feels good to play and has at least 2000 active players at any time I’ll buy it

shit yeah

Online for dxm is a selling point? I havent seen anything about it. Interesting

Same. Really interested to see how the multiplayer turns out in DXM.

The multiplayer missions seem to be MH style 4 players against a boss/objective.

Big if true. I'll keep my expectations lo tho

This is the first and only collectors edition im willing to buy
Just look at this shit. They know their audience

Attached: CI_NSwitch_DaemonXMachina_OrbitalLimitedEdition_enGB_image500w.jpg (500x281, 49K)

Unironically Luigi’s Mansion 3, it’s my most anticipated game of 2019 right now. Doesn’t surprise me the game was meant to release for the Wii U at one point because the game seems to have had a ton of love and polish put into it, and the fact that the spiritual successors to portrait ghosts seem to be back along with the less restrictive level design, it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s Nintendo’s best game this year. People are sleeping hard on this game, it was such a nice surprise at E3 to see it so polished up compared to last year coming right after the Hero reveal which didn’t exactly get me too excited.

Attached: 642FE7F6-0752-4246-A6BA-09E7CD3D573D.jpg (1092x614, 76K)

The demo has put me off so much, I'll probably skip it altogether because there is simply no way they will be able to fix the framerate completely. Improving on it somewhat is not enough. Hell, even if it was rock solid 30 fps, it would be too little.
The concept sounds good, but not good enough to bother with the terrible performance.

I also want it but shit I'm gonna go poor buying all these games. I'm glad it's back to being in one mansion, instead of multiple like lm2

Attached: 1565576085418.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Attached: doot.png (2560x1440, 3.83M)

>100 page artbook
Damn that alone is probably worth the collector's edition.
How much is it?

it's listed as $160 aussie dollars
so about $110 USD
they havent listed an american preorder yet though so theres no official USD pricing.

The demo was entirely done for feedback purposes it was no where near meant to be an indication of the final properties quality. They’ve heavily prioritized frame rate and it won’t be anywhere near as bad as it was in the feedback demo

nintendoeverything.com/daemon-x-machina-demo-feedback-led-to-improved-frame-rate/

I know. And what I'm saying is no amount of feedback and heavy prioritization will be able to fix this to a level that is acceptable to me.

I'm looking forward to Astral Chain, but I'm a bit iffy on Daemon X Machina. I really want it to be good, but I'm gonna have to wait for feedback before jumping in.

Mostly Daemon x Machina and Code Vein.
I'm increasingly tempted, but still on the fence about buying Astral Chain as well. The setting and gameplay looks okay, but I'm afraid the game might end up being too short to justify the pricetag. I might end up getting it just because I have no idea what other game to play at that time until Daemon x Machina releases.

Attached: 1540845301439.jpg (526x526, 70K)

Astral Chain, Daemon x Machina, Ys IX, Atelier Ryza, Dragon Quest XI S, Alliance Alive HD, Persona 5 Royal, Jedi Fallen Order, Shin Sakura Taisen.

looks like a video game to me

Same here, but I'd also add in Luigi's Mansion 3.

Dragon Quest XIS, Luigi's Mansion 3, Astral Chain, physical Collection of Mana, Romancing Saga 3, SaGa Scarlett Grace, FF Crystal Chronicles Remastered, Alliance Alive HD, Daemon X Machina... and that's just for 2019. End of 2019 is fucking bottlenecked.

>jedi fallen order among all of those
I'm not allergic to EA but really?

>I'm not allergic to EA
Dafuq is wrong with you then?

This is the first time in forever I would actually feel i have trouble for choosing just one. Nintendo has gotten us used to having a rather thin stream of releases but this year is just bloated with things i'm either very hyped to try or at least curious.

Hell i kind of want to buy FFCC but that's a game I already own.

Yeah, I know it's EA, and I didn't like what they've shown at E3, but I'm still interested since I kinda like Star Wars setting. There's a friend of mine who's getting it day one so I will probably play it myself for a bit before deciding if I actually want to buy it. Or maybe there's a demo or something.