Speedrunning is for complete autists, don't let anyone try to convince you otherwise

>Some guy did a 20+ hour "world record run" of Pokemon Stadium and you can actually see it go from morning to night as the video progresses

Imagine people actually this autistic; and he doesn't even sound excited at the end when he supposedly wins. He really could have done anything with his day, like take out the dog for a walk or go on a date with his gf/wife, but he chose to do this

Attached: pokemon stadium speedrun.jpg (1639x841, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8OvXI-q0naA
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/pokemon stadium speedrun.jpg/
youtube.com/watch?v=b56N17d4WnM
youtube.com/watch?v=D0iiSFb0SC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>speedrunners are on the spectrum
Are you also autistic? Everybody already knows this, user. Congrats.

Attached: 1495379179137.jpg (1200x1025, 909K)

A Smash thread died for this.

>he doesn't even sound excited at the end when he supposedly wins
gee it's almost like he was awake for 20 hours or something

looks comfy

A pathetic sorta comfy

>"He could've done anything with his day but he chose to do a thing he enjoys instead!!"
Fantastic insight, come back to this website once you finish puberty.

good old werster

>this thread again

Attached: 1556764436507.gif (400x300, 1.64M)

>Faggot ass, shitty werster

Fixed

What do you call someone who posts the same shitpost everyday over and over?
An autistic autist?

you want to see real autism? go venture into goldeneye speedrunning for the real deal. faggots will spend hundreds of hours grinding singular levels for a potential wr, trying to get a 1sec improvement from the time they or some other faggot set like 10 years ago

Based Werster. Wish he ran more gen 2 though.

He earns money with that, tho.

>reeee why people are not doing exactly what I want them to do
jesus, just fuck off, if you hate the idea so much, do something else yourself

>PEOPLE SHOULD DO WHATEVER THEY WANT EVEN IF ITS SELF DESTRUCTIVE

Cringe

that's called freedom

I have over 1,000 hours in Tales of Symphonia across three platforms
Not even a MOBA or MMO or something, just a JRPG
If you hate getting dirty then don't roll around in the pigpen
And maybe don't spam the same thread 20 times in a span of 3 days

Attached: 1550252649531.jpg (250x263, 17K)

And I have the freedom to criticize
>yfw

Attached: surprised face.jpg (450x319, 25K)

This thread is fucking stupid. Post funny shit or waifus to get this train back on track.

You posted this yesterday already. Are you sure YOU'RE not the autistic one?

Technically you do not have the freedom to do that because you are literally spamming the same thread over and over again which is explicitly against the rules
Why of course, here's Estelle holding a Nintendo Switch

Attached: 1557323938308.png (1564x1356, 1.84M)

Based Werster

His newest run is actually longer, 26 hours long.

so? good work realizing this shit user, too bad everyone knew this since speedrunning is a thing
also who cares, some people shitpost non stop for longer than 20 hours in this shithole, aint that quite autistic and unproductive? for me both are free to do whatever makes them happy, man

>shitpost on mongolian throat singing forum for free
>complain how other people spend their time

>20 hour video
>139,350 views

Attached: 1562426567926.jpg (640x480, 11K)

wow this op has been spamming werster hate for the whole week

where did these schizo losers come from?

yeah man

smoke weed bro, just be degenerate man it's all good spread the love *scratches beard*

*hits bong* ahhhhhhh the life

KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

youtube recommended a AGDQ video where the guy played pokemon for 2 hours. i couldn't make it 20 minutes without falling asleep. watching longplays is fucking horrible. if you can't speedrun a game in 15 minutes you do not have my attention

ylyl

Attached: crazydoge.webm (720x720, 831K)

There is a category in RBY where you beat it in like a minute but it's lame as shit.

Is this the bsgmarathon general?

Okay

are you projecting? personally i dont do drugs nor i live a degenerate lifestyle, but i also dont feel like shitting on spergs to feel better about myself

stfu lol?

Being against your rules just means you're an autist, maybe on the level of Wester which is why you gotta defend him.

wallbreaking shit like this is interesting as long as they describe how the glitches work

i agree with you op you have to not be right in the head to think speedrunning is worth the effort

It's at least the 3rd or 4th in as many days. I'm starting to suspect it's actually shilling for the vid itself.

kek this guy probably found about speedrunners yesterday and thought to himself "lol my Yea Forumsros would really find this funny!!!", too bad everyone has been laughing at them for years now

I think it could be a fun hobby, but these autists take it too far with games that shouldn't be speedrun. Even 1 hour speedrun games can be autistic especially if they keep restarting at 50 minutes or something

reposting your shitty thread over and over is for complete autists

Why has anti-Obsidian autist moved on to attacking speedrunning of all things?

Yea Forums has unironic speedrun defenders though that feel threatened when you insult their entertainment (or hobby) See:

Attached: agdq.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

>Speedrunning is for complete autists
careful guys. we got ourselves an albert Einstein over here.

No one should be doing something they enjoy for 20 hours especially if it just involves sitting down being lonely

>werster
youtube.com/watch?v=8OvXI-q0naA

>this guy probably found about speedrunners yesterday
he's been reposting this thread daily for a week though

good, your faggy kiddie party smash up isnt a fighter

yeah because he doesnt get enough (you)s to be satisfied

The only thing redeeming this thread.

>People unironically calling Werster "based"

Literally proving OPs point.

>HEY WE'RE BEING USELESS PIECES OF SHIT WHO JUST PLAY THE SAME GAME OVER AND OVER... LET'S FORM A CHARITY AND PRETEND WE AREN'T SUBHUMAN ANYMORE!

Always feels like just a poor excuse to play video games.

Cringe

boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/pokemon stadium speedrun.jpg/
get help autist

>boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/pokemon stadium speedrun.jpg/
all me. feelsgood.webm

Yes, Werster is autistic, what is your point?

Oh look it's this thread again.. You even copy pasted everything too

Can I have some (You)'s for no reason?

wester is the only man to have said "fucking niggers" on GDQ live and lived to tell the tale

>all me
Are you sure you're not the one who's autistic then?

>giovani

Attached: .png (250x250, 99K)

youtube.com/watch?v=b56N17d4WnM
Based

Based and redpilled Werster, same guy who dropped a 'Nigger' on mic at a GDQ.

to be fair tho, even beating Pokemon Stadium at all deserves some props

based pathetic beta male who apologizes for his opinions

And sucks at cuphead too.

It’s not even interesting. It’s not like oot or something where you have to make precise inputs which require setup. It’s literally just menuing and breaking a poorly coded gameboy game.

Not that I disagree with you but you posted this exact thread with exactly the same wording yesterday.

Is that why there are so many fucking tranny speedrunners

Attached: 142E9D9C-A8CD-4B56-A7B8-7B3EF6D71CE5.jpg (1280x1066, 168K)

based

That mostly comes down to Speedrunners mostly being social outcasts and overall emotionally weak and damaged individuals.
Then they come into contacts with circles that brainwash them to believe that they don't have social issues or mental health problems but are actually just a woman and need to embrace that.

Is it autism?

It’s the attention. Good speed runners get attention, even if it’s just for a week after they get a record, trannies crave this and have no other way of getting positive attention because they have no skills or likable traits.

Imagine playing a game for 20 hours when you could be refreshing Yea Forums all day

Autist here. You get pulled towards doing certain "worthless" things that seem awesome but are objectively stupid. I've catalogued entire trading card sets and created extensive rating systems for more or less how pretty each card is. I can't help myself. It's fun to me somehow.

OP's pic isn't even the worst, he's now done a 27 hour long speedrun

youtube.com/watch?v=D0iiSFb0SC0

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 75K)

Virgin

Trannies are just incels that are so desperate for attention they are willing to mutilate their organs so they can suck cock.
Gays are pretty much the same thing except they're probably too obese to be attractive by tranny standards.

A man of culture, like me, I see. Over 2500 in Final Fantasy XII, for me. Tales of Symphonia is great though. Put a few hundred in, grinding for saffron and lavender to permanently boost stats. Also grinding to raise Nebilim damage.

Attached: bagamnan.png (422x479, 129K)

>Speedrunners are just incels that are so desperate for attention they are willing to mutilate their organs so they can suck cock.

Look how little I had to change and yet it still makes perfect sense.

Jethuth qwiste

JUST

l-l-lol